It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What am i supposed to say without seeing the supposed video?

I swear i've seen a lot of threads recently stating that there is video/photographic/audible evidence but i rarely ever see it.

If there is evidence why not show it? And if there isn't evidence but someone claims there to be then theres obviously some sort of problem. Whether that be hoaxing or coverup or anything.

Theres something to this. Either way i smell something fishy.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
What am i supposed to say without seeing the supposed video
There was a video posted 16 minutes before your post, 2 posts up from yours.

Are you saying that's not the right video?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
My dear friends,

No tangable evidence
One video of a Triangle craft
One picture of a hillside fire
No dots connecting
No media broadcasting

59 flags
and

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTheOne
reply to post by wavemaker

If you mean "out" then yes, here it is:

Yes, I meant out and that is what I wrote.

I was actually watching the video in youtube now when I remember that I asked if the video is out already and that is why I checked this thread again. Thanks anyway for the video.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by wavemaker]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Looks like a brush fire just over the hills to me. If I were bored, and out of money I'd say it was a UFO, too, and then try to get people to subscribe to my website for more details.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If there are still photos and video of what appears to be a crash site on a hill near Fresno then obviously the location of the event is known. A few people posted that they are in the Fresno area. If someone were to visit the location they could report on the situation directly instead of leaving everybody to speculate just based on the pictures.

If the site is guarded by military security forces and there is a cleanup operation going on then we have a significant situation. When an F-117A crashed near Bakersfield in 1986, a time when it was still an unacknowledged "black" program, the crash site was declared a National Defense Area. Cleanup crews worked for three weeks to collect debris. When an F-22 crashed near Boron in 2009, guards established a three-mile perimeter and patrolled the site 24 hours a day, seven days a week (Predator drones patrolled the skies overhead). The cleanup lasted three months and included a multimillion dollar effort to restore the terrain to its original contours. Is anything like that happening near Fresno?

The August 22 nighttime video appears to show an ordinary airplane. At night, most airplanes look like triangles because all you can see are the lights.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Sometimes the lines of what is considered "hardcore" can get blurred here.
Yes, i am a hardcore believer. This is a fact. That alone doesn't make me less credible.
For the record, I do sit back, relax and wait for more information when threads like this get started. I don't get as excited and believe everything on here, like this thread for example. No where in here do you see me jumping up to say this is the real deal. I wish I could say the same for the debunkers.

As for my last thread where I drew a comparison with billy's sound recording and the deputy's, well, all it was was a comparison. Guilty! Besides, just because YOU know Meier is a hoaxer, doesn't mean I and everyone else knows that. I have never analyzed his pictures, interviewed him and others or done any type of serious investigation. Therefore, I am of no authority to call Billy a fake.

Sure, his stories are out there and some of is photos are ridiculous but that doesn't take away a grain of truth from the phenomena. It still exists, Billy nor not.

We know as well as you, that there has been a disinformation campaign to discredit ALL ufo believers for years. By labeling me a nut only helps the stigma and doesn't remove the negative and laughable connotations associated with believers.

I would be lying if I said I didn't care about my reputation. I am well grounded and look at things objectively. But on the same hand, what is a "hardcore" believer? I'm hardcore but there are others who are more than me. Its all relative.

So in conclusion, sorry if you think I'm a flake. I like to think of myself as a defender of the phenomena and like healthy debates with the skeptics. And no, that fairy was CGI.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I have never analyzed his pictures, interviewed him and others or done any type of serious investigation. Therefore, I am of no authority to call Billy a fake.

You have not done any serious investigation, or analyzed his photos, but you still say some of his stuff could be real :/

Besides, you dont have to analyze his photo's. All you have to do is browse online and you will find more than enough information on why he is a hoaxer.

The way you go about things is wrong. I don't understand how you can come to a conclusion, without really investigating a case.

Thats the problem with this field. Too many people coming to conclusions, without even studying cases.

I am sorry to say this, but hardcore believers and de-bunkers are all the same to me. Both run on the same belief system, and they don't even know it

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

UFO's are real. Let me be more clear, advanced propulsion technology APTs are definitely real. I know this because fortunately for me, I am in that small percentage bracket who has witnessed them. Flight maneuvers impossible to perform. With that said, who am I to judge?

You and I don't know the entire story behind Meier. Sure, I've seen sites that debunk his stuff and even the cake ufo looks horrible along with the one over the toy car. This is where the true definition of "skeptic" comes in. I am skeptical of Meier. I'm not 100% confident that he isn't a hoaxer, nor am I not 100% confident he is. It could be possible others have infiltrated his position. I am indifferent, unsure and remain skeptical on both counts. But, in all honesty, I - really - don't - know. How does this make me a nutter who believes in Zorg from the planet of women with very large teeth?

Do you get it? Its all circumstantial and for me to judge, would make me extremely irresponsible. Sometimes I find the evidence in proving hoaxes a leap in itself. So I would agree with your statement that debunkers and hardcore believers are cut from the same cloth. Ironic isn't it? There must be a middle ground for this topic to be taken seriously, not ideas.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by FlySolo]

[edit on 30-8-2010 by FlySolo]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I believe my last post says EXACTLY what this object is, but most people would rather "ignore the facts"
so they trained their mind to skip over posts like it.

My last post - Lockheed Martin RQ-170 Sentinel

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Silly me...I was always under the impression that because of the high speeds at which they travel, UFO's would be built of materials that wouldn't catch fire.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My dear friends,

No tangable evidence
One video of a Triangle craft
One picture of a hillside fire
No dots connecting
No media broadcasting

59 flags
and

Be safe be well,

Spiro

Why is the hill burning midday and the video proof is at night?
Did I miss something?

I know what you mean

I just saw another shaky narrated video- If it was only the girls voice I would have said to myself "Why is she shaking when your voice so calm" but that guy brought up you tube and kaput.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Tribble]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but that looks nothing like a flying triangle. What it does look like is a private jet filmed moving away from the camera. The bottom two lights of the "triangle" are the lights on the tail and top light is the landing gear light. You can even see the landing flood lights further up.

Triangle fail.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here's another thing that bugs me. I don't think UFOs (real ETs) will leave smoke if they crash. If they traveled light years to get here I highly doubt the ship should leave any smoke when it crashes.

PLUS, what kind of drivers license do aliens give out if they travel light years to get here but crash once they get here? I mean really, they had to dodge all kinds of things to get here but crash once they get here?

Makes no sense!

That fire on the hillside reminds me of a Hornet that crashed in East Miramar a couple of years ago.

I think it's a military craft that crashed guys. All the signs point to military aircraft crash.

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
Silly me...I was always under the impression that because of the high speeds at which they travel, UFO's would be built of materials that wouldn't catch fire.

Just read your post after I posted mine. I absolutely agree with this. If we're talking real ET UFO's then those ships wouldn't catch fire. If we're talking Earth UFO's then they probably would.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Matter of fact, you can see the tail light. It's the furthest most right light.

This is most likely an F-16 Falcon. I say that because of the military presence and all the air farce bases in southern cali. The OP can claim the sound is collateral noise but it sounds like Pratt and Whitney engines to me. I've heard them for over two decades. Just qualifying my street cred.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

I totally agreed with what you said until I had this thought:

How do we know that it's the 'UFO' leaving smoke and not whatever it may have crashed into being ignited on impact ? Just a theory is all.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
My dear friend

Originally posted by Tribble
Why is the hill burning midday and the video proof is at night?

The image of the hill burning mid-day is typical for that area at this time of the year - dry=heat=burning, which has already been pointed out by a member whom lived there for some years.

The Video at night has nothing to do with the mid-day fire, and is plainly [pun intented] an aircraft.

Did I miss something?

Absolutely not

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
I know this is the aliens/ufo forum, and yeah I know this is the internet....but does that mean we no longer have the ability to use reason, logic and common sense?

I'm sorry, but I'm not familiar with these words you're using. Are they common in other places besides here, or are you just making them up to pull our legs?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

I have lived here in Fresno for decades and hill sides here locally on fire are very few and far between, especially on non-burn days. That being said I haven't seen a military build-up in or near here. We do have a deep-underground base here and the military have been flying triangles for years so take it for what it is worth.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join