It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I was just wondering could someone have made contact with this man and in some way made a bit of a scare if he showed the video? Not saying that happened but it is plausible that this type of senario could have been used. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
According to the interview he had last night on the Kevin Smith talk show, Jeffrey Gonzales said that his videos are currently in the hands of MUFON, and that a MUFON team will be arriving in Fresno this weekend to investigate the event. I'm thinking there is about 12 hours or so of raw footage for them to go over, so that might be why it's taking some time to get them uploaded to YouTube. Mr. Gonzales did say during the interview that he fully intends to post the videos when he receives them back from MUFON headquarters.

Jeffrey also admitted on the air that *no one* actually witnessed the craft flying into the hillside. It is unclear if the impact itself was heard, or what brought the attention of the first witness to that hillside 3 miles away.

And for whatever reason, no one has hiked up to the crash site yet. No clear reason was given as to why. Mention was made of a canal that winds around the area in addition to there not being any roads--so maybe a trip on Google Earth or Google Maps might reveal the possible whereabouts he's talking about. East of Clovis, in the foothills, surrounded by a canal, and at least a 4wd access.

I am going to be very interested in MUFON's findings when they investigate. The interview last night included some callers that witnessed or knew what was going on. Interesting. But without going to the alleged crash site, the whole event remains a mystery of conjecture only....

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself
reply to post by Neytiri

Why don't you just tell us what was said? That way we don't have to pay Mr. Smith (ex-international cop extroidinaire) anything. Wouldnt that be nice? I mean, you must have paid to listen to this paywalled drivel. There fore you now own the information in your own head - don't you?

Nah. I listened for free. Had to download the player and a plug-in, but audio access to the live show is free. And...you can call in on a toll-free line to ask as many questions or make as many points as you'd like during the show. So you missed out. Bummer.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
And the mysterie deepens (a little :-))

Edit: lets just forget about this one shall we? (please)

[edit on 3-9-2010 by chinditz]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Neytiri

Didnt realize it was free. I assumed it was, but for some reason I was unable to access. Don't really feel like I missed out though - this story seems very dodgy so far. Thanks for letting us know what was discussed.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neytiri

Jeffrey also admitted on the air that *no one* actually witnessed the craft flying into the hillside. It is unclear if the impact itself was heard, or what brought the attention of the first witness to that hillside 3 miles away.

And for whatever reason, no one has hiked up to the crash site yet. No clear reason was given as to why. Mention was made of a canal that winds around the area in addition to there not being any roads--so maybe a trip on Google Earth or Google Maps might reveal the possible whereabouts he's talking about. East of Clovis, in the foothills, surrounded by a canal, and at least a 4wd access.

If this is the case, then what exactly is the video of? No one saw the crash so no one could have filmed it and no one has hiked to the crash site yet so there could be no footage of the wreckage. This seems more than a little fishy to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ATS Team:

I still say "hoax"!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Im curious to see what MUFON has to say and see the unreleased footage. Until then i take this case with a grain of salt. But it is not inconceivable a black project could malfunction and crash. I can not find any reports of a commercial or private plane crash? Maybe someone was burning trash in a burning barrel?

One can only wait and see at this point.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

If this is the case, then what exactly is the video of? No one saw the crash so no one could have filmed it and no one has hiked to the crash site yet so there could be no footage of the wreckage. This seems more than a little fishy to me.

Ayup, it does sort of have that aroma about it. Just received an email from a MUFON representative (in response to my email query), and they are indeed going to Fresno to investigate. Since Jeffrey Gonzales (a bonafide Field Investigator for MUFON) did the investigation for his own paranormal group (Sanger Paranormal Society) instead of MUFON, a new investigator has been assigned (conflict of interests). This has caused a bit of a rift between all parties. Outcome of this? MUFON will investigate if allowed to investigate (i.e. unwilling witnesses, et. al.), and if so, will publish their findings on their site. If not worked with, it'll be called a non-event and that will be that.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Ayup, it does sort of have that aroma about it. Just received an email from a MUFON representative (in response to my email query), and they are indeed going to Fresno to investigate. Since Jeffrey Gonzales (a bonafide Field Investigator for MUFON) did the investigation for his own paranormal group (Sanger Paranormal Society) instead of MUFON, a new investigator has been assigned (conflict of interests). This has caused a bit of a rift between all parties. Outcome of this? MUFON will investigate if allowed to investigate (i.e. unwilling witnesses, et. al.), and if so, will publish their findings on their site. If not worked with, it'll be called a non-event and that will be that.

excellent information - thank- you!

edited fer krapy seling

[edit on 4-9-2010 by liquidself]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidself

No one saw the crash so no one could have filmed it and no one has hiked to the crash site yet so there could be no footage of the wreckage. This seems more than a little fishy to me.

excellent information - thank- you!

edited fer krapy seling

[edit on 4-9-2010 by liquidself]

You're welcome. Oh...and to answer your first question, the video is an all-night surveillance of the lights/activity on the hillside, and probably the morning view of the stingray shaped object observed in the same place as the lights and the dark skidmark. Just guessing here of course, but he did say in the interview that he aimed the camera towards the hillside activity and dozed in his van all night while the camera was recording. Hopefully Gonzales won't blow his credibility all to hell in a handbasket by not publishing his videos or cooperating with the other MUFON investigator.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The videos are now up on Jeffrey Gonzale's Facebook wall.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO3zSaA368s&feature=player_embedded[youtube][/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrJJ_VlHOxM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7VOQyIndQ8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHPA_kSByQU&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWTZHiy4o0U&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[edit on 9/7/2010 by Neytiri]

Couldn't get them to post right. Could a mod help fix this please? It looks so tacky this way....

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Neytiri

Neytiri.....

Here you go!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Great "investigation"..

why do people feel the need to use 1970's recording equipment that you can't see anything on??

Even my Phone has an HD video recorder on it?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by keithallenlaw

Keithallenlaw.....

Based on previous material I have read of & viewed pertaining to the witness & based on the info in this thread including the videos just posted on the witness' Facebook page.....

I don't believe this story has any substance.

I still think this is a hoax.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Im also beginning to think hoax, not necessarily one thats been set up to fool people. Im thinking its more a case of mistaken activities, you just cant tell whats going on from those videos.

We'll have to just wait and see, but i think the outcome will be a little disheartening for some.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Read my previous entry before you jump to a conclusion about what I may or may not believe.

A refresher just for you since you don't comprehend, or don't take the time to read.

"Hmm...I never claimed any truth in James, or his link. I just wanted
to get a conformation on the story from a group who I have recently
come or lead myself to believe, that has some experience and insight
on these type of stories, that's all. My mistake was dragging in my
link source. Doesn't matter really where or who the link came from,
I just wanted to know the validity of it...that's all."

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by toomanyknotsTOO
Picture didn't work but the link works:

1.bp.blogspot.com...

Crazy. Obviously they are gonna have to make something up. Obviously something crashed.

I don't agree that it is "Obvious" that something crashed. It's obvious that something is burning. but how it got ignited is not obvious.

-rrr

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If the photo on the initial linked page of this post is from the actual "crash site" soon after the time of the event, the large amount of dark smoke would seem to indicate the presence of hydrocarbon fuel. If ET vehicles are indeed visiting us somehow I doubt that would be their energy source.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Not to discredit this in any way, because I sure hope it is true... BUT:

You would think that the person taking pictures would have taken before and after pictures of the "crash" such as a UFO hovering or being fired upon, then crashing. All we see is smoke coming from the side of a mountain... nothing more. There are not even any military craft flying around in the picture. If there were some craft flying over the location like buzzards - I raise an eyebrow... we just don't see anything but smoke.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join