It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

If there IS a military base near the crash site, isn't it more likely that this is a military craft and not aliens who, by coincidence, were flying over it and encountered a problem that caused it to crash?

the statement of by coincidence is baseless you assumed it,

Get a grip, dude. I wasn't assuming anything, I was using that scenario to make a point. It may behoove you to learn the difference for the purposes of these forum discussions.

not sure what you think i dont have a grip on, or atleast what you think i should have a grip on.

i took your typed words at face value as i have little option reading text.

you did implie that the military base being there is a possible scenario and not assumed by you, however you did also implie that if that IS the case, then the ufo WAS there by coincidence, the word coincidence seemed assumed by you, i thought i was clear enough about that, i disagree'd with that in a sense of it may not have been a coincidence if it WAS the case, your point was that it was unexplainable logicaly why it would possibly be next to a military base. now your saying elsewise, well okeedokee then, thank you

if you comprehend what i said in the way i have just tryed to clarify it, you'll see i do know the "difference for the purposes of these forum discussions."

and sorry if i bunched your undies i wasnt trying to come across as "without a grip."

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MY2Commoncentsworth
If this was a real Black Triangle that crashed on that mountain, we wouldn't be seeing a tiny column of smoke.

What's a "real Black Triangle?" There can't be other black triangles? And what makes you think that column of smoke is "tiny?" Because it isn't. Have you any knowledge of perception? Look at the buildings in the lower left of the photo. Now, look how much further away the smoke column is from those buildings. It's actually fairly large. But I'm still more concerned with your knowledge of a "real Black Triangle." Please, do share.

The Black Triangle that I witnessed was as big as that mountain itself.

Therefore, all black triangles must be as big as that mountain itself? You seem to have misplaced some logic. Your lack of perception, evidence and "commoncents" make me question your post. Either you've got absolutely no idea what you're talking about, or you've got more information to share, that would render your post a bit more relevant. Care to inform us which it is?

I mean no offense, you just seem pretty sure of what you've stated. I'd like to believe what you're saying but without more information, I can't. If you'd like to provide more details pertaining to the craft you've seen, I'm sure it would be appreciated. However, you must understand that this craft may have been different than the one you observed.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
For a supposed non-event its certainly making the rounds on the internet something quick. It's even on about.com. Some sites this story is popping up:

ufos.about.com...

www.unexplainable.net...

wemustknow.net...

[edit on 29-8-2010 by boomadatigger]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Wow, pretty crazy i seen this. A friend of mine, whos a very well knowned dj (dj Eddie ONE)
was just telling everyone that he seen a UFO in fresno on his way back from some out of country gig. Hes been talking about it/twitter/facebooking non stop about how crazy, but amazing it was. I thought to myself hmm i wonder if anyone else seen it...I come home check ATS and sure enough a post about it

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Could it not be filming for the upcoming "Battle of Los Angeles" movie? which would account for the "UFO" being seen, the welding, and the fact it was done on private land.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
So, there is video of this? if so, when is it going to be released, or is it going to be another dvd job?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boomadatigger
For a supposed non-event its certainly making the rounds on the internet something quick. It's even on about.com. Some sites this story is popping up:

So it's gone viral in the sense that people on other forums, just like this forum have drawn outlandish conclusions! All this indicates is that there are people everywhere willing to drink the UFO Kool-Aid at the first possible chance.

If enough people share in a lie, does it magically transform into the truth?

IRM

[edit on 29/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by boomadatigger

So it's gone viral in the sense that people on other forums, just this forum have drawn outlandish conclusions! All this indicates is that there are people everywhere willing to drink the UFO Kool-Aid at the first possible chance.

If enough people share in a lie, magically transform into the truth?

IRM

[edit on 29/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

No where did I say I believed it. I was merely stating my mild surprise at how fast it was making the rounds.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by boomadatigger

Where did I assume you believed? I didn't! I merely gave my take on why it is on many forums at this moment. You're being overly defensive. In fact, this is not the first time things like this have spread hysterically around forums such as this. We've seen it many times before.

IRM

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nothing interdimensional is gonna burn like that. And stingray shape does not sound like a lander to me. Something military with some kind of fuel on it.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by the_journey_in]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
for there to be oil there has to have been "life" ,

so why would not "aliens" use oil as a fuel source ?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_journey_in
Nothing interdimensional is gonna burn like that. And stingray shape does not sound like a lander to me. Something military with some kind of fuel on it.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by the_journey_in]

Yeah, I would think that if there was a crash then in all likelihood the safe bet would be something military.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'd ust like to say im seeing alot of posts mentioning a 'black triangle' and would just like to inform the majority that this is a top secret black book project called the TR-3B, its an anti-gravity aircraft capable of silently hovering, to speed up to Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. It reduces gravity and g-force by 89%.

A little more about it:

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Everyone knows deep down that nothing is going to come of this, so just let it go. If something really did crash, it was probably something military. The craft is gone, the area is inaccessible, and the stories will be squelched. If a video is ever shown, it won't show anything of significance. My guess is that it will never be shown at all. Move on

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
As per my earlier post.....I do agree that if a "triangle" craft had crashed on that mountain, there would have been a bit more of a "bang".

I don't think that photo is from this event.

First, the image from what is presented as the source is called only "smoke plume", but on the "latest-ufo-sightings" site is called "Fresno_UFO_Crash".

Second, because of this:

The investigator also stated that upon his arrival he immediately began to videotape the event, at the time of this writing it is not known if still photos were taken.

Also, the event is supposed to have happened during the night, and the report doesn't speak of any fire and the description of the area does not correspond with what we see in that photo.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
, the event is supposed to have happened during the night, and the report doesn't speak of any fire and the description of the area does not correspond with what we see in that photo.

good eyes, wonder what could have been filmed then if it was at night and they couldnt get close.

a blue blinking dot on the side of a mountain/hill?.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

According to that site:

What he observed were three white lights coming from the hillside and several vehicles descending on the object through the rough terrain. From his position on the mountain he then witnessed a light similar to an arc welder used to cut through metal and in automobile production.

I don't know how he could see "three white lights coming from the hillside" but also "the vehicles descending on the object" but he didn't see the object, and the only reference to the object comes from "the investigator left behind".

I also find a little strange the expression "It's trying to take off, it's trying to lift!", I don't remember hearing anyone using "it's trying to lift" when talking about something that is trying to fly.

Edit: the other source (it's funny how every article points to another) says that Jeffrey Gonzalez said:

“When I arrived to the area where the family was, I looked up on the mountain and there were three distinct glowing white lights coming from the area where the family reported seeing the craft; these could be seen on the side of the mountain. What puzzled me was that there are no homes or buildings on the side of that mountain. There is only a small shack used by military utility teams from the nearby base, which is visible during the day.”

And:

The UFO Investigator decided to stay the evening recording all the events. The next morning at 6:00 AM he could see two long scorch marks on the side of the mountain leading up to the shack. And in front of the small shack was a large craft reminiscent of a stingray.

He commented, “At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. But it’s exactly as how I describe it; it looked like a stingray shaped air craft .”

These inconsistencies in the reports are a little strange, or not.

[edit on 29/8/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I am facebook friends with Jeffrey Gonzalez. He is going to post video at nine am this morning, I reckon here in a few minutes.

It is of the Clovis/Fresno Triangle.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
He is going to post video at nine am this morning, I reckon here in a few minutes.

Where?

It is of the Clovis/Fresno Triangle.

At least this is a know triangle.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rezination
I'd ust like to say im seeing alot of posts mentioning a 'black triangle' and would just like to inform the majority that this is a top secret black book project called the TR-3B, its an anti-gravity aircraft capable of silently hovering, to speed up to Mach 9, vertically or horizontally. It reduces gravity and g-force by 89%.

A little more about it:

robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

I think what you should be saying is " I believe the Black Triangle to be the TR-3B".

That said I would recommend that you dig a little deeper into the urban myth that is the TR-3B, the link you have given is to a page that has been around for many years and right at the bottom it pays tribute to a guy called Fouche and coincidently all roads about the TR-3B lead back to him.

So apart from this one guy there has been no further information let alone proof that this craft exists.

However it does not mean to say that people have not been seeing Black Triangles for decades only that this one connection with a fictional, (as in there has been no proof provided), TR-3B has no mileage in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join