It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Reported Live from California

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Guys, of course this is a hoax. Come on man, this place is getting a little more embarrassing by the month it seems.

I simply can't see how one can ignore a million other conventional explanations to something in order to ignorantly arrive at the least possible conclusion. I mean, yeah I know this is the aliens/ufo forum, and yeah I know this is the internet....but does that mean we no longer have the ability to use reason, logic and common sense?

If there was ANYTHING to this story even remotely related to Ufology (other than discussing the complete ignorant schmuck who intentionally started this ridiculous rumor) there wouldn't be 8 pages on NOTHING. Because thats what we have here. 8 pages of nothing, because there is nothing.....

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ya I may have went over the top with the drama in my last sentence. All's good

When I said skeptic, I really meant debunker. Sometimes I associate the two easily on here . You know what I mean.

As for MY definition of skeptic:

One who objectively looks at both sides of the story with no previous bias and indifference towards the topic. (Much like a news reporter) Weighing the pro's and con's without passing judgement prior to receiving more information. A skeptic MUST be open to other possibilities, otherwise, their view will already be tainted with their preconceived notions.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Ya I may have went over the top with the drama in my last sentence. All's good

When I said skeptic, I really meant debunker. Sometimes I associate the two easily on here . You know what I mean.

As for MY definition of skeptic:

One who objectively looks at both sides of the story with no previous bias and indifference towards the topic. (Much like a news reporter) Weighing the pro's and con's without passing judgement prior to receiving more information. A skeptic MUST be open to other possibilities, otherwise, their view will already be tainted with their preconceived notions.

De-bunkers annoy me too, but when you get hardcore believers on here, then you are giving them the fuel for the fire!

The only way this subject is going to be taken seriously, is when people start taking it seriously and not thinking the next thing is the next big thing, without any evidence to back it up.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by FlySolo

Come on dude!
Its people like you that give this subject a very bad name. I mean, your are the one who thinks that some of billy meier's stuff is real!

Stop believing everything you read,see, and watch!

Chances are, like most of these stories that come to light, are rubbish. I will only start getting interested in this if i see a bit of evidence, like a video. At the moment, its absolutly nothing!

I really love how you guys have made a monopoly on the Billy Meier name. If I want to raise the topic, then suddenly I represent all the kooks huh? You should be embarrassed basing your one-dimensional view of who I am and the amount of integrity I posses because of virtual conversation on a website.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The only aliens are the ones running our governments, period. The government will trick people into thinking that aliens exist and they are another threat with all the endless other 'made up' threats out there (muslims, christians, extremists, right wing left wing etc etc), and that we must unite to defeat them, hence the one world order, with one council ruling the whole world. And if that council is in Jerusalem, than people will really need to wake up, cause that will make times now seem like paradise.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by sherpa

Hey Sherpa!

I was just saying to another member that I hoped you would drop in!

Unfortunately, I reckon we'll find this is a hoax.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

I believe you will be right but it will run it's course as they always do I just wanted to address the TR-3B post

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

For this to be a deliberate hoax, then he would have to have started the fire hmmm?
Wait for the vid...

I don't think the photo is from this event, his report doesn't say a thing about a fire.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Id like to know just what "hill" this picture is taken of. Every "hill" around here is golden brown from the heat. Nothing that green since march and wont see it again till november. This so called Sanger paranormal guy is making his buck bigtime these days. The amount of unwavered believers vs the common sense people are astounding to say the least. I posted info about his last one refuting it and here he is again with a common grass fire. Others have stated his discrepancies time and again, god forbid you look for yourselves.

I moved from Sanger about a year ago. lived there for almost 2 years. Never once did i see this guy. Also, I am up in these hills every weekend just about and that looks like a controlled burn from march or february. Too green to be any sooner.

but as always, these are my opinions and .02¢. do with them what you will.

Silver

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
its probably one of our new drone aircraft that malfunctioned and crashed...I find it hard to believe an alien spacecraft flew millions of miles to get here and crashed causing a brush fire...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Hotbakedtater.....

As of right now no new video on his Facebook. He may have a website though, let me check. Here's the video.

I've embedded the video for you.

I note Armap's commentary:

"after writing that I went looking for that sighting, but I couldn't find any reference, maybe I mixed things up. Apparently, there is nothing connecting this video with the crash."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

Seems odd a UFO would use strobe lights. Looks like an aircraft with it's landing gear down and the taxi light on.

I would think a UFO would have a better navigation system than 50 year old Earth technology.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

For this to be a deliberate hoax, then he would have to have started the fire hmmm?
Wait for the vid...

I don't think the photo is from this event, his report doesn't say a thing about a fire.

If that's the case, then I have to wonder about why photos shown for illustration purposes linked to recent cases, don't have any thing to do with it lately? For example: the over exposed picture of a helicopter during China's airport incident this summer. I see that same picture used over and over again.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Here's a question that needs to be answered.

Why exactly does a UFO need navigation lights? If this craft traveled light years to get here I highly doubt they need navigation lights. Navigation lights are 50 year old technology. It's like them showing up in 1492 with sails on their craft. It doesn't make any sense.

What would be the point?

Flashing lights and lights period mean they want to be seen. Especially over a populated city. Why not land on the white house steps in broad daylight? Why show up at night with navigation lights that are at least 50 year old technology?

Lights and UFO's don't mix IMO.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This would seem like a hot media topic, not eveyday a ufo crash's on the side of a mountain, with witness but I didn't see nothing on the news network. I also looked on youtube for any film of this incident but could find anything. Everyboby out there knows what our government is capable of hiding and suppressing.I also was wondering if anyone has any verification on this story?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by FlySolo

Come on dude!
Its people like you that give this subject a very bad name. I mean, your are the one who thinks that some of billy meier's stuff is real!

Stop believing everything you read,see, and watch!

Chances are, like most of these stories that come to light, are rubbish. I will only start getting interested in this if i see a bit of evidence, like a video. At the moment, its absolutly nothing!

I really love how you guys have made a monopoly on the Billy Meier name. If I want to raise the topic, then suddenly I represent all the kooks huh? You should be embarrassed basing your one-dimensional view of who I am and the amount of integrity I posses because of virtual conversation on a website.

All i am saying is, you need to sit back and watch how things evolve, instead of getting all exited! Thats not the right way to go anout things in this subject. Its not one-dimensional, people can just read your posts, and they will know you are one of them hardcore believers, you can't hide that.

Thats why i brought up meier in this thread. Even someone who clearly hoaxed his stuff, and is a known hoaxer, you still believe some of his stuff. So, how can anyone take you seriously?

I could most prob sign up on this board again, and say my name is ZONG from the planet ZIG, and i come in peace. I could say that we will show ourselves to the world in two weeks time. How many people do you think would follow the friend, and maybe even believe i could be telling the truth? I think a few
and i think you would be one of them

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sremmos

Its still cached : ww... w.realufos.net/2010/08/ufo-crash-reported-live-from-california.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us" target="_blank" class="postlink">Cached Real UFO

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Guys, of course this is a hoax. Come on man, this place is getting a little more embarrassing by the month it seems.

I simply can't see how one can ignore a million other conventional explanations to something in order to ignorantly arrive at the least possible conclusion. I mean, yeah I know this is the aliens/ufo forum, and yeah I know this is the internet....but does that mean we no longer have the ability to use reason, logic and common sense?

If there was ANYTHING to this story even remotely related to Ufology (other than discussing the complete ignorant schmuck who intentionally started this ridiculous rumor) there wouldn't be 8 pages on NOTHING. Because thats what we have here. 8 pages of nothing, because there is nothing.....

The most sensible post in this thread.

Too much wishful thinking for something fantastic and exciting, and not enough rational thinking.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
Why show up at night with navigation lights that are at least 50 year old technology?

Because they are just planes, that must have navigation lights by law...

Lights and UFO's don't mix IMO.

But lights and normal aircraft do!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Are the videos out already?

[edit on 30-8-2010 by wavemaker]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

If you mean "out" then yes, here it is:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Oh yeah!!?

I guess you didn't watch this week's episode of V!

Man...you people who don't watch V are all alike...

Brainwashed by your lack of watching V.

Watch V, duuuuude...and THEN TRY to say this isn't real.

V...on TV...see?

Couldn't even TYPE "TV" without using V...

Use your head man, you are so not getting the info and looking a bit lost here...

V will show you.

MM

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join