It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO photos daytime

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

So no won here can find any photo that looks simmilar of sun glare on a cloudy day even though there are hundreads of photos on Google there is No photos that even look simmilar of a circle in the clouds The sun is Not shining through the object so it must be solid the sun seems to be highlighting around the edge of it.

So its Still a UFO since no won can prove otherwize.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
cool

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 12-9-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Why dont you try find some photos that look simmilar. If its sun glare then there should be a picture that looks something simmilar theres hundreads of photos on the internet or are you just another sceptic.
I have posted 49 other photos of the same area but nothing that looks like a perfect circle. Apart from that sun glare you can see though it you cant see though that circle CAN YOU.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
We have.

The fact that you didn't accept them is a problem for you and this thread, not us.

By all means keep trying to revive it, but I think replies have now dwindled to the point where you should realise.. it's over.

edit on 12-9-2010 by CHRLZ because: my "s" key gets stuck sometimes, too...

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

I don't consider myself a sceptic, at least not in the sense you mean it, that doesn't mean I won't consider other explanations.

Do you agree with me that the blue colour is probably not intrinsic to the object as it is also around the sun glare lower in the picture? In fact the blue is only apparent in the second version of image which has has a filter applied to it. The circle in the original image is white.

Also, the object appears to be a perfect circle. If this were an object in the sky it would have to be exactly parallel to you camera lens for this to happen - possible but unlikely.

These then are facts we must consider when making a judgement:

1) You saw nothing at the time
2) The sun is shining through the clouds in the picture
3) The object is a perfect circle

I think there are two explanations that fit those facts

a) A transparent circular 'ring-like' ufo that was flying in the exact attitude in relation to your camera to show as a circle, near enough to the sun that it was in a similar position to where we might surmise a lens flare would appear but fast enough that you didn't see it with the naked eye.

b) a lens flare

I don't have enough facts to prove a or b but I think it's possible to use probabilities to make a judgement as to the most likely explanation until further facts are obtained.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Hello there thanks for the comment.

If I look directly at the sun and take a picture this is what I get. not my pic just a example.
www.reloded.com...

If you look at the pic you will see the sun glare is more in the middle.coming towards you Rather than being Top left. the sun in that pic is in a simmilar place. My photo mabe a bit more right in the clouds.
If you look at the circles created by the sun there single circles of which you can see though, there not dence more like a shadow
If you compare any sun glare to this image you will see my point its two dence for sun glare and its two circles.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d26d984bb8af.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e38abc2af6e5.jpg[/atsimg]

I think the blue hue is due to me using Negitive art to highlight the object a little more.
like you said untill someone can bring more evidence to say otherwize. Then Thats about it.
Heres a video of what the object probly looks like when flying if it is a UFO.

Cheers.

[

edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: Fixing

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If it is a ufo then it probly looks something like this.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
If I look directly at the sun and take a picture this is what I get.
www.reloded.com...

So, you say that was taken on your HP, pointed at the Sun?

I'd VERY MUCH like to see a link to the original, if you don't mind....

edit on 13-9-2010 by CHRLZ because: the world war 1flying ace, ever vigilant, fixed his broken link..

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm a little amazed that this thread is still going.

Ufosbri: You remind me a little of Alison Kruse. Not that you're intentionally hoaxing people, but that you've got such a firm belief in what you see, yet fail to actually use it in any way other than some random website on the internet.

Why haven't I seen this on the news as proof of aliens yet? Why hasn't it been scientifically scrutinized? Why haven't you done anything with it other than post it here on ATS?

Because you know, deep down, that it's nothing more than a camera artifact, and you know that if it were debunked by someone you'd actually tried to get to look at it rather than a group of conspiracy theorists and UFO junkies, they'd say the same thing most everyone in this thread is saying.

Then what would you have? Just a picture of a sun glare, and nothing to gloat about.

I say put up. Get it on the news, get it into some scientific hands. But you won't, will you?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Trying to get a picture on the news if only it was that easy mate haha Anyway who cares about the news there all controled bud.
I have sent lots of stuf to the news and never even got a reply. I filmed a tornado tryed to get that on the news even though there very rare for scotland never got a reply. theres only been about 4 or 5 filmed ever. in scotland.

To me the news is a compleat wast of time.

Send it to scientists who exactly ???.
If this turns out to be just sun glare no big deal. as long as someone proves it cool with me.
Im not gloating over anything mate just looking for answers None so far just speculation.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

Originally posted by ufosbri
If I look directly at the sun and take a picture this is what I get.
www.reloded.com...

So, you say that was taken on your HP, pointed at the Sun?

I'd VERY MUCH like to see a link to the original, if you don't mind....

Still waiting for you to post the original image, ufosbri. Is there a problem?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Ufosbri.....

I have sent lots of stuf to the news and never even got a reply.

Do you have any ideas as to why they might not have replied to you?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

So again, you refuse to actually progress any further with what you claim to be (or at least claim to believe is) strong evidence. What are your plans from here on out with those pictures? You obviously don't plan to make them public in any way that could get some professional scrutiny on them (that way you can continue to ignore any amateur scrutiny), so where do you go from here?

Have you done anything other than post the pictures here on ATS? Keep in mind, this is a conspiracy and UFO forum, so the likelihood was that you'd probably get positive reinforcement toward your beliefs. Unfortunately, reinforcement doesn't equal truth or reality, and you're going to need to push forward in order to prove your case to anyone that actually matters (I.E. Anyone who's opinion on the subject would actually matter in the grander scale of UFOlogy and the real scientific research behind it).

Granted, UFOs and UFOlogy are looked down upon in the scientific field, and your attitude throughout this thread is a perfect example of why, so I don't know who you should send the pictures to within the scientific field. That's why I mentioned news stations. They would have the resources to get your evidence into the right hands if they feel it is something worth reporting.

You're probably absolutely right, though. They won't find it worth reporting, because it's a lens flare.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
posting this in hopes that someone has any idea what it may be, or whether its real or possibly CGI? i myself do not yet have 20+ posts and as such can not post a new thread. this is another supposed UFO filmed in the daytime which i stumbled upon, which appears to be shape-shifting. thanks in advance for any input guys.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-9-2010 by abysmal_sloth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by abysmal_sloth
posting this in hopes that someone has any idea what it may be, or whether its real or possibly CGI? i myself do not yet have 20+ posts and as such can not post a new thread. this is another supposed UFO filmed in the daytime which i stumbled upon, which appears to be shape-shifting. thanks in advance for any input guys.

Much as I don't like helping to promote youtube scammers (not you, I mean the owner of the vid) I fixed your link for you, abys..

It's CGI. 100% scam..

The reasons why are numerous, but you could start with the ridiculous 'jumping frame' effect where the object has been centred, persumably to suggest that the original was very shaky (and therefore filmed by another idiot who doesn't know how to lean against a tree, lampost, car roof..?) And the same software that does the frame jumping thing (- normally you would use a matching pale background and a bit of cropping to avoid the stupid effect -) allows CGI effects exactly as you are seeing there. You will also notice that at no time does he zoom back, at no time does he fix the deliberately abysmal focus (and obviously there is no autofocus happening), there is no context... and I'm not going to waste further time on it.

It ticks every single box for a scam. At last it is on a fittingly apt thread..

edit on 14-9-2010 by CHRLZ because: dang this remington!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ me ol' mate.....

That ol' video.....

It's another appalling Maussan hoax.

However.....are you sure it's CGI?

My conclusion upon viewing it quite some back was that the "object" is a bunch of balloons tied together.

Wot'cha reckon?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by CHRLZ

CHRLZ me ol' mate.....

That ol' video.....

It's another appalling Maussan hoax.

However.....are you sure it's CGI?

My conclusion upon viewing it quite some back was that the "object" is a bunch of balloons tied together.

Wot'cha reckon?

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Thought the accent was familiar...

I'd lean to CGI largely because of the smoothness - everything is rotating and moving at what appears to be an even, constant rate. If it was balloons I'd expect the motion to be more erratic and the vectors to vary, ie some would go fast, some slow, etc. It just don't look right to my world-weary eyes (and my spider senses..).

I'd be happy to revisit it, but I'd want to see an unstabilised version. Has the footage/incident got a name and any context? Frankly, reposting these videos without citing their origin makes me feel like visiting these Youtube halfwits and givin'em a good politically incorrect sibrelling.

And they should be aware.. my Sopwith has twin Vickers 303's...

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Look dude if you find ATS to be usless and the people on here no help what so ever WHY POST Here Go someware else its that easy.
Im the only expert here mate I have been filming ufos and takeing photos for 25 years I have also been in every news paper on videos you name it Iv been there and dun it Iv also been on all the news channels so Im the expert here.
I have shown this to a few people and they said it does not look like lens flare.
And no Im not going to name them If you want to see this in the news go phone them.
I have put it on ATS for lots of people to have a look.
You got a problem with that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join