It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO photos daytime

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I was takeing photos randomly of the sky and the objects in the photos appeared I did not see them at the time.
The Camera I was using was Photosmart E337 5.0 mega pixels on Landscape

Strange but interesting what do yous think? Mabe mabe not .

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Hey Bri,

Could you post the original photos up please so we can examine the exif data?

Also, time, location, direction of viewing etc. if you could please.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
photo numer 1 was taken ‎12 ‎February ‎2008, ‏‎19:40:24 I was looking southeast The object is moveing east.

photo 2 was 25 ‎March ‎2008, ‏‎20:53:12 looking south east south more the object is moveing west.
I dont know if I set the clock on camera or the date but thats whats comming up.

how do you upload the orginal.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I want to say that the first looks like a bird, especially the outline. The only thing that would not fit in with that assumption, is that it appears to be luminous, though it may be a reflection or even the way your camera interpreted light.

As for the second photo, it looks like hole in the clouds, that the sun is beaming through.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The first image, kind of looks like a space shuttle. Though could be many things. I may have a picture of something like that, whether its identifiable or not, I don't know . The second image, almost seems like a glare from the sun, or some light source. Though I haven't seen a glare look so round and clean and clear. Usually you can tell its a glare because theres other indications. Very interesting,.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
You seem to know how to upload to ATS Media so it's a similar set up only it's over at imageshack or Flickr - there are more but these are both good.

Go there and then link back to the photo which will let us know much more about it.

Thanks!!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Am I the first to cry Venus on the first pic? Hard to account for the distortion though.

OP, you said you didn't notice the objects when you took the pics, but later you relate their trajectory? Or did I misunderstand?

The second pic, I agree with Arspn. Tis the East, and Juliette is the sun.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

The car is right out side my house So both objects ones going east one west I have taken hudreds of photos of the sun clear and with clouds but nothing like that is a circle inside a circle to defined to be glare.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
photo numer 1 was taken ‎12 ‎February ‎2008, ‏‎19:40:24 I was looking southeast The object is moveing east.

photo 2 was 25 ‎March ‎2008, ‏‎20:53:12 looking south east south more the object is moveing west.

Hey man, in no way speculating but I'd just like to ask that if you've been a member here so long, how come it's taken this long for you to post the pictures?

They're interesting, did you personally take them?

What sort of movement did they show?

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The first picture is clearly that of venus on a longer exposure with flash enabled.

I have experienced this with the 'night portrait' setting on my camera. The camera holds a longer exposure to get the background before flashing to illuminate the foreground object.

look carefully, the objects unillumated by the flash are a bit blurry, just like the object in the air.

The second picture is very interesting, but might just be an artifact.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Your right, could be venus and the distortion could be due to the exposure. It does seem at the right "hight" for venus.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
DP

-------

[edit on 25-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Hello there
I posted them years ago but on a video thought I would put the originals on to see what you think.
I never saw them at the time just taken randum photos of the sky.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Heres a direct link to originals cheers

img691.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Oh, cool - would you mind reposting the video too?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

mmm No dont think its venus the cars are in focus theres no distorsion Have you ever tryed to take a photo of a star with a camera it would be no more than a PIN dot this thing looks closer anyway venus is more on the horizon than in the middle of the sky you can also see a shadow at the back of the object so no not venus cheers.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
First one looks like an insect caught by the flash.

Very similar to an image discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Second one looks like lens flare.

[edit on 8/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Had a look at your link its square or a dimond shape nothing like it dude

and the other is no lens flare cheers.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Did you get what you needed mate i think I did it right cheers let me know what you think.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
ufosbri -

I have seen the sun behind the clouds in that perfect disk shape...looks like the photo exactly with the border emphasis skewed due to contrast in brightness at edges of the disk. I don't think it's a reflection/ sun dog, I think it's the sun itself.

If indeed you saw it move, then I'm at a loss.

CDS

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join