It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO photos daytime

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Ufosbri.......can you please explain the flying leap of ignorance it takes to ignore the mundane in order to arrive at the LEAST POSSIBLE CONCLUSION?

Folks like you, who...literally will move heaven and earth to see what you want to believe....have made this subject impossible to discuss and take seriously.

Really, read through this thread again with your thinking cap on.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Why don't you, as has been suggested, take your camera out and try to replicate the photo.

Wait until the sun is behind clouds and point the camera in the same direction and see what happens.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Why does someone on ATS try and prove that in that photo what were looking at is no more than SUN GLARE.

Since most of you thats commented claim is sun glare But with nothing more than here say no pictures of anything that looks even simmilar to the object.

If you have nothing to prove you claims then why even comment.

I rest my case.

ITs a UFO Prove otherwize.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I will do that today noprobs.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Here are more Photos of the same area and sky mabe this will put some of your minds at rest.

Theres 46 pics of that part of the sky

img341.imageshack.us...

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri
Why does someone on ATS try and prove that in that photo what were looking at is no more than SUN GLARE.

Since most of you thats commented claim is sun glare But with nothing more than here say no pictures of anything that looks even simmilar to the object.

I rest my case.

ITs a UFO Prove otherwize.

Greetings friend,

Firstly, the Scottish are known for being ignorant, close minded and in many cases, darn right RUDE!! Please stop it, eh? And before you say anything my friend, im your neighbour! [edit to add: Im scottish too]

Now, many GOOD and reliable members on here have offered you an explanation as to what they feel it is. The reason THEY ALL COME TO THE SAME CONCLUSION is because they see images on ATS about such UFO's all the time. They are experienced in my opinion to offer you advice, the sad part is your not taking it on board, pity...a real shame! You, if you should open your mind, could very well learn alot from the members on here, instead of telling them to "shut up" , " move on ", "next " etc etc.....how rude and just typical of your heritage.

** Disclaimer - I, when I speak of Scottish people in this manner, is NOT directed to ALL Scotish people, just the ignorant one, here and there :-)

Anyway, moving on -

Image 1 - Its a BUG, get over it already!!
Image 2 - A trick of light being caused by a few factors, lense flare, dust and perhaps a little tiny bug you cant see.

Oh, and by the way, I have been a photographer coming on 17 years now, I have achieved my L.R.P.S and A.R.P.S from the Royal Photographic Society and teach Photography to children of ages 8 to 18, this also invloves the digital darkroom, Photoshop. The list is endless, to be honest.

Now, dont think for one mintue that "I" have to prove to you that Im in agreement with the other members, just because Im qualified to do so. No sir'reee, you are VERY closed minded and VERY rude. Tell me then, whay should I do that?

But hey, best'o luck to ya and all that. I just thought I would come in and support the members who are ACTUALLY using the brains, not that it takes much to work these images out.

Be safe and be well

Edit to add: Im Scottish/Irish

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Spiro]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Here are more Photos of the same area and sky mabe this will put some of your minds at rest.

Theres 46 pics of that part of the sky

img341.imageshack.us...

You can erase each edit statement to allow only one to be
generated.

I didn't see all but no dirt on lens for sure.
Perhaps you got some sort of Sun effect.
Perhaps there was something in the sky.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like two ships.
One on edge is at the right.
The rescue ship is on the left.

Sound wave lighting effects from Tesla high voltage pulses.
They have to stay ether borne not air borne.
There is no EM or E or M, there is only V pulsed upward for hover.
A sideways hover must be corrected.
Call out the anti Tesla agents.
ED: Any ATSer see snake eyes in the center of the rings:
How. Aren't the dual eyes a trait of the triangle craft.
There is an over powering central vibration not generated by those
two objects on the ship.
Other wise look for Sun dogs or moon dogs photo examples?
the dogs
ED+: see rings more oval than circular
I'd say more triangular shaping to the Tesla waves.
Pay no attention to the anti Tesla agents.
Let people prove its not a Tesla ship, there is more evidence
to the craft than not.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

What aload of **** Are you going to troll though this thread for negitive comments mate and slag of the scottish people becase you cant give any answer to any of those questions.

Have I just to go along with other members becuse they said so with no evidence to support there claims Like I dont have a opinion.
ARE YOU FOR REAL.
Or are you just going to keep talking ****
Who are you threating mate Ya *******

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Spiro is obviously English and about that, enough said. However (and as a Scot who has been holding off posting on this thread), you do not do yourself (or other Scots) any favours in flogging this dead horse.

There is nothing in the photographs of merit and like your previous posts, you think that barking your head off is going to change other people's views.

If you had a belter of a photo, we'd all be forming a line to short stroke it, but the photos are of nothing, so we're not. It is as complicated as that.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You have been shown what it could be similar to MMN showed an example of a dust particle, it may be at a different time of day, but if the sun was coming through the clouds it could easily look the same as your picture.

There are many possibilities as to what it could be, for you to ask for someone to prove to you that it is a dust particle and then ignore a suggested picture dose not bode well on an argument stand point.

There are other possibilities, but like I said you should have noticed some at the time the picture was taken, such as a round cut out in a cloud allowing light to shine through the way your picture displays, but you would have noticed this at the time of the photo being taken. If you do not believe this as an explanation, you should take another look at one of you pictures where on cloud to the bottom right has an almost perfectly round shape, if the sun was shining behind it, you might see it as a perfect round circle. yfrog.com...

It could be the sun, when shining behind a cloud, it can have this effect, but you should have noticed this at the time you took the photo.

These are just two other options, I discounted them originally because you should have noticed either of these phenomena, as to what it could be, there are others, but to discount all possibilities and go right to a craft of some kind, does no credit to the UFO research field.

If you believe it is a craft, show us your proof.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by nomadros
Spiro is obviously English and about that, enough said.

Im Scottish/Irish!

However (and as a Scot who has been holding off posting on this thread), you do not do yourself (or other Scots) any favours in flogging this dead horse.

Ditto, Agreed, Thankyou sir

Be safe be well

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My dear friend,

What aload of **** Are you going to troll though this thread for negitive comments mate and slag of the scottish people becase you cant give any answer to any of those questions.

To be honest with you, the only negative comments I have seen are from yourself. Seeing as this is the case, and you being Scottish [as am I] then, I may be seen to troll this thread in your eye's. However, you DO feed said troll!

I answerd your questions in my post above. You seemed to have missed that one my friend!

Have I just to go along with other members becuse they said so with no evidence to support there claims Like I dont have a opinion.

Absolutely not my friend, you are indeed entitled to your own opinion and judgement, However, you are not taking the GOOD advice from members who A] have been on this board for YEARS and B] who see images such as what your presenting, all the time. This, in my opinion, qualifies them to pass good judgement. The problem, I see, lies with your inability to open your mind to the advice your being given!

ARE YOU FOR REAL.

Absolutley, though I cant say much about your UFO images other than what has been previously suggested.

Or are you just going to keep talking ****

If, and its a BIG IF, I see your attitude changing throughout this thread and perhaps, just mabye, you listen to what is being presented to you, I WILL come back to this thread and DEBUNK your images in a PROFFESIONAL manner! Though, whats the chances of you thinking that will be S&%t talking too.....[rolleyes]

Who are you threating mate Ya *******

Oh come come my friend, did I threating you? Its just as well im thick skinned otherwise I could have come DOWN to your level and reported you for attacking me with foul language.....but hey, im a heart of Gold

So, would you mind doing me, and everyone else, a HUGE BIG FAVOUR? Ya would? Aww thanks! Would you mind proving to us why you think this is some kind of UFO? Many thanks my friend.

Remember, we are all waiting. A few members have asked the very same question.

Be safe and be well

Edit:someone pinched my Dictionary

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Spiro]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Nice collection of sky photos there

I myself like taking photos of clouds and such

while looking through them I found in this
photo
this one

there is len's flare on the bottom of the picture (right near the light pole?) and the clouds cover the sun. Even if the sun is covered you can still get flare.
as seen in this picture .

you can see it in the next few photos as well.

here is another photo this one that also has flare and the few that follow that one as well

thought you might want to know

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
ufosbri -

I have seen the sun behind the clouds in that perfect disk shape...looks like the photo exactly with the border emphasis skewed due to contrast in brightness at edges of the disk. I don't think it's a reflection/ sun dog, I think it's the sun itself.

If indeed you saw it move, then I'm at a loss.

CDS

Upon further comparison with google images...this looks more and more like a lens flare to me now. Compare with these:

and this note:

sun and moon

Not proof...but close enough to question.

CDS

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

There is a port hole in the cloud above the light pole to the right and
above.

Now what about that, a cloud pimple.
It looks like a sound speaker of sorts.
Something is happening and we don't know what it is.
ED: The cloud looks like it has a lens. Perhaps the Tesla
space ship is beaming down some waves on the light pole
and causing the spherical lightning effect.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ufosbri.....

If you have nothing to prove your claims then why even comment?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I have a Picture What do you have to prove your claim show me.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

The problem I have with your picture is that its a clear blue sky with the sun in it.
IF you Look at my Photo There is No sun and its cloudy.

Debunked

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I have a Picture What do you have to prove your claim show me.

Ufosbri.....

I have a picture.

What do you have to prove your claim?

Show me.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d26d984bb8af.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa6b5bb97195.jpg[/atsimg]

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>