It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO photos daytime

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Ufosbri…..

I asked you why you thought the newspapers would not pick up your material.

You very kindly took the time to respond (thank you) by saying:

News papers are very selective when It come to ufos.

Well…..

That’s not been my experience.

My experience is that newspapers & TV stations will post some awful UFO stuff. I see such entities relentlessly posting junk, hoax pictures & video.

Therefore, it is possible your material is not picked up because they view your material as “scraping the barrel one scrape too far”.

Do you think that might be the problem?

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Like you sayed they like to post junk or hoax videos they never go near the real deal like my footage I have filmed to much for them to critsize there runing scared.
Mabe thats why there interested with you all junk.

I gave the news. footage before and they never used it a few times there dun it ,they edited it so you could not make anything out The news is a Joke.

so no
cheers.

edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufosbri

Like you sayed they like to post junk or hoax videos they never go near the real deal like my footage I have filmed to much for them to critsize there runing scared.

Ufosbri.....

In that case.....

Can you show some examples of the material you have previously submitted to newspapers & TV stations?

In particular, have you previously submitted anything like the lens flare that is the subject of this thread?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You'll never convince someone that a dot or a flash on a photo is a genuine UFO. I have genuine UFO photos. REAL GENUINE PICS. I know because I saw the UFO close-up, with witnesses. But the pictures are crap. I don't expect anyone to be interested in them because they're not interesting to look at. They're boring, and wouldn't convince anyone of anything. Lights in the sky are worse. There are millions of satellites out there. You've filmed dozens of them.

People don't really want UFOs, they want footage or pics of genuine alien craft, something to say WOW at. Keep filming till you get something that'll knock folks' socks off. Do some UFO research in your area and see what your neighbours have experienced and you might get your socks knocked off in the mean time.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The news never go near daylight footage. Its to hard to explain.

I sold ufo footage to london weekend telivision about two mins daylight footage they payed me £200 for every 10 seconds of footage said they would put it on tv It never appeared never heared from the again. but got a nice check through the door.

Thats why you only see nightime footage of little bright lights on tv easly explaned. easly ridiculed.

Like I said The news is a Joke but they pay well haha.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Just out of curiosity, how much did you get for your tornado footage? That was yours wasn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

You know I sent that footage to a few weather stations as well some scottish news channels emailed a load of them Not ONE replied.

I tryed my best I thought It would reach the news But NO denied even though Tornados in scotland are very rare theres only a couple Ever filmed.

I got noware.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Mabe I will start another thead Ufos I have sent to Tv Stations sounds good

Lets just stick to this one for now.

I dont have any other photos of something similar thats why I have a problem with it I have taken Thousands of photos durring the day and never got anything like that.

Thats why I say UFO.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

Here's the problem. UFO means many many things. If you say it's unidentified to you (and you won't accept the stated observation that it's a lens flare, so this seems to be the case) what are you doing to identify it?

Classifying something as a UFO doesn't mean it's something else (I.E. an alien spacecraft), it simply means it's unidentified. You've spent this entire thread trying to maintain that this isn't a lens flare, and is in fact a UFO. So, since nobody else's explanation is working for you, what is your own?

Do you believe this is an alien spacecraft? If so, show us why, show us what makes this blob of color both a craft, and alien.

If not, what do you think it is? Remember, UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, so calling it a UFO is the same as saying "It could be anything". (Including a lens flare)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why can't ufosbri say a ship is in the photo?
Why is that not possible?

A UFO can be a ship with a human crew.
Thats the whole point of the deniers since the UFO means advanced
technology.

No one can say so, not even ufosbri if he so desires?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele
ufosbri -

I have seen the sun behind the clouds in that perfect disk shape...looks like the photo exactly with the border emphasis skewed due to contrast in brightness at edges of the disk. I don't think it's a reflection/ sun dog, I think it's the sun itself.

If indeed you saw it move, then I'm at a loss.

CDS

here is my two cents on the matter; the first image could possibly be a shuttle, or some other secret space capable craft from NASA et al.

The second image is NOT the Sun... look at the photograph again, see the extremely bright area to the objects' right as we look at it, THAT is where the Sun is!

It does give one the feeling it is like an eclipse of the Sun, but even that cannot explain the lit interior area, (as by contrast eclipses are black with a ring of the sunlight around its edge) nor are its its concentric circle markings easily explained, yet they do seem more cloud-like with freyed uneven edges, not hard defined edges seen with UFOs...

very interesting pic!

cheers

fog

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

They know what to hide.
There must be direct orders on what goes down.
They pay to own the leaks and the technology to cap it.
The science dictatorship also pays for some naysayers as well
or at least shun those that don't.
ED: So perhaps you are not confident enough to see if cloud photos
are as good and the daylight ones.
Lets see, one way to see if you caught a ship with a crew is to see
if they take it away for pay.
Then why else would the show be banned.
ED+: Don't tell me you have UFO, or airship with human crew,
together with a rare tornado. Now that can't be shown.

edit on 9/15/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

I have all ready said what I think it is and how big it is.

Its a unidentified Craft what more do you want.

Of course I could say its Alien but could also be millitary who knows.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

So show us what makes it a "craft". I see no definition to the object that would give any credence to it being any type of craft as opposed to say, a lens flare.

What makes it a craft? Could you point out anything in the photo that could show that it is manufactured?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Apart from it being a solid double circle you mean of course its not a craft that you know that flys around like a plane with stickers on it saying easy jet.

You show me why you think its lens flare a pic of something simmilar no one has so far.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by ufosbri
Apart from it being a solid double circle you mean of course its not a craft that you know that flys around like a plane with stickers on it saying easy jet.

Can you please explain how/why you believe this is a solid object?

Seeing as you claim to have never seen it at the time of taking the picture, how can you tell from a picture, piticulary of something you have never set eyes upon.

Many thanks,

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 16-9-2010 by Spiro because: Typo

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Why can't ufosbri say a ship is in the photo?

Because its not a ship.

Why is that not possible?

It may very well be possable, but not what we are seeing here.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

If you look at the pic What do you see.
1 A object double circle solid looking you Cant see though its not a cloud To me makes it a solid object.

2 With lens flare you can see though it and lens flare is normaly 1 circle with no Definition normaly with lens flare theres more than one circle its usualy 4 or 5 circles as it moves though the light spectrum in a row you dont see that in that pic.
Theres only 1 double circle in my pic you dont get Double circles with lens flare. apart from that you can see something dead centre as well its mabe 3 circles.

I have all ready showed you a pic of lens flare its at least 5 circles in a row.

Show me lens flare in a pic on a cloudy day with no sun visible in the pic.

edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri because: adding to it

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
My dear friend,

Many thanks indeed for replying to me, much appreciated indeed

Originally posted by ufosbriIf you look at the pic What do you see.
1 A object double circle solid looking you Cant see though its not a cloud To me makes it a solid object.

Are you familur with ORB's?

ORB's are not solid objects either, yet we can not see through them.

Here is just one example >

Not that im saying the two are of the same anomoly. Having said that, they do make a striking resemblance lol

With lens flare you can see though it and lens flare is normaly 1 circle with no Definition normaly with lens flare theres more than one circle its usualy 4 or 5 circles as it moves though the light spectrum in a row you dont see that in that pic.

I dont believe it to be lense flare, and dont recall saying such. If I have, throw me to the lions

In fact, I would go out on limb and say its most deffinatly NOT lense flare.

Thanks again,

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiro

Thanks for your time in trying to explane this.

My problem with orbs is that you only get that effect at night or dusk and using the flash to highlight dust particals or rain droplets.

In my pic its durring the day with no flash being used. so it kinda rules that out.

cheers for you time.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join