It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
They want to take over but EBE are controlling them so are they really in trouble?

And another post about how peaceful and just aliens are.

Geese I wish I was from Uranus cause you got your head stuck up your butt.

do you see ET?

Kidnapping people and stealing eggs for cross breeding. To infiltrate a society of different species is very hostile.

Murder is a Hostile act.

Surrounding a planet with thousands of UFO's or there intergalatic war planes.

Is a hostile act.

You say there in contact with Omega which is God translated kinda scary.

And manipulate them for what they deem is good.

Is highly suspicious.

What about Videos 2 or 3 I can think of Where Earth Plasma Guns are shooting at these UFO.

Anyways Blow ET to hell there no good stop posting there angels they are not they are just as dirty and violant as us.

Disabling a USA nukes coulda have been a test of there capabilities and not a peacful angel act.

Like so many believe.

Die ET die!

[edit on 26-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Sep, 26 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Simple physcics No person can visit any alien live planet there body would be swarmed with thousands of alien bacteria and they would die very fast.

Prob the same reason the EBE arent living next door

they are not peaceful and they know this.Or they would have taken us over already.

were obviously shooting them down because they are not contacting us and it is a last resort.

[edit on 26-9-2007 by infamouskiller]

posted on Oct, 14 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
"They realized that we are the most violent race in the universe that is on the verge of space travel. And they don't want us spreading our warlike, violent, greedy ways to other parts of the universe and disrupting the order of their societies on other planets. "

If anything Bush is the violent one ? I mean the most criminal thing I've probably ever done was get into a fight just outside my school where I punched a kid into a car, which didn't even get me a criminal record but by the OA's standards I'd either be killed or work at a forced labor camp ? Bush should be the one shot or taken to a forced labor camp. Its the type of person he is that his own alleged organization will kill. I find that one quite funny.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 06:08 AM
link   
i pesonaly think that the OA will be the futere government........ UNLESSE DO SOMTHING.
step 1: find out whos on the OA.
Step 2:Arm up a world malita
Step 3: Demand the rights of the people ( voting, life, freedom, liberty, religion, speech, protest, to own arms, ect, ect)
step 3: if they say no kill them all

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think The new world order intends to take over when planet x causes destruction on earth. What if you knew a secret so powerful and you knew you could not save everyone and it was passed down for centuries would you tell anyone? The New World Order will take over only the rich and powerful will be saved. They say that planet x will realign earth being that the north and south as we know it will no longer be north and south. Does this explain the magnetism in the bermuda triangle and the devils sea? What if at one point in time they were the north or south? The Masons had techniques they passed on among themselves. Survival of the fittest and only the strong will survive. If you had a base in a mountain stocked up with food, water , etc. for such an event would you tell anyone? Personally I don't even think there would be a lottery like the movie with Elijah Wood I think the survivors are already picked not recently but years ago and they are certain bloodlines. The poor will be forgotten like in hurricane Katrina. I welcome any comments and I look forward to them.

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I always thought if they wanted to reduce the world's population, they would do it in a way that is least harmful to human beings - by making 3/4 of the population sterile so that they just die off naturally of old age. I'd rather die old and not be able to have children than die young with children.

posted on Nov, 19 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to how in the world could the n.w.o.come to be in 5 day'spost by RX84

our own so called gov't didn't help the people of new orleansfor almost 2 week's

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This scares the hell out of me.

Once the person is located, they will inform that person that they are guilty of said crime and immediately put a bullet in their head. End of crime problem from that person. Should the person's crime not warrant the death penalty, these Public Security Officers will pick up the person and deliver them to the work farm. If the person resists, they will be shot on the spot. No trial, no jury, no lawyer, no Miranda rights.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My only question in regards to a zero violence tolerance....

If they don't care as to how we entertain ourselves...I assume that means going to bars etc...what happens if there's a drunken fight? Does that mean that there will be guards ready to top off wasted folks?

Probably.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Well i read over that and agree with most of it, i just have one question. If this were to implemented world wide how would it effect me (permaculturist) I have 0 dependence on my govt (except for the fact that i reside in the country) I grow my own food and raise my own meat on a 10 acre lot out in the bush. My power is wind and solar and my water is rain and ground.

Point is, i will NOT be forced to work labor for someone just because i can, and this is something that is non negotiable for me and many others like me. If i cannot live in peace on my land, doing what im doing.. id rather die.

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

This is an original work by by Bobbie "Jilain" Felder, who buys into the David Icke worldview.....which is not very accurate.

Sorry, but there is no Omega Agency....at least that is not what they call themselves. (Council of 13)

Additionally, there are no aliens...

Also, they are not going to be benevilent as portrayed in this article....

Wait and see folks.

Ok....so you want to know the truth about the NWO, then I strongly suggest you read the works of Coleman, Springmeier, and read the "Svali" interview...for starters.

Additionally, when you have the time- Henry Makow has a lot of good information on his web site (do a google)

Thanks

JF

Oh and the next time you post something like this, please attribute the author and URL if it exists.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is my first posting! I have long been interested in the NWO activity and believe it is real. Just look around and tell me the world as we know it can continue to function for any extended period of time. However, I do not advocate a one-world government, one-world military, etc. I believe in something but not in a god sitting in the sky above and looking down on us while making good or bad things happen to us. I suppose I believe in "Nature" where there are positive and negative energies; we can choose to tap into either and that is what makes us who and what we are and creates our personal environment. Perhaps, positive and negative energies equate to good and evil in some categories. I do not believe in organized religion. I feel leaders or organized religions have found an efficient vehicle for imposing their morals (and I use that term loosely) upon others. Anything based on guilt, as is organized religion's control mechanisms, cannot be good for mankind. I'm not sure Jesus existed. There were numerous historians in the region at the time of his alleged existence and while they chronicled most everything else happening, these famous historians have not mentioned Jesus. I have believed in aliens as far back as I can remember. It is not something I wish were true, but more that I know it is. After reading some postings about the OA and the NWO, it seems that many are naive to believe that they would be given a choice regarding what they would like or dislike. It will n-o-t be a democracy. And, this BS about "rising up" is comical. How could a one-world government be enforced if everyone accepted it on their own terms. Get real! Sacrifice some for the good of many is the US government's attitude toward the invasion and present occupation of Iraq. When the NWO order moves into place, anyone who puts up the smallest amount of resistance will be terminated on the spot (for the good of the many). There are purported witness to more than 120 secret underground bases in the US. Others who claim to know say the US government has built/is building railroad cars with mounted shackles to deal with resisters so I guess some will not be terminated on-the-spot. I don't have a very good attitude toward the human race. We ravage everything on the planet and are slowly killing our home (it's the only one we have). While I like to point the finger at big business and the rich for their greed, it is we who drive the gas guzzling cars by choice, in turn, contributing to the planet's demise. Our greed for excessive numbers of electronic gadgets contributes to the poisoning of the planet because these units are loaded with toxins and in most of the world the disposal of these items is anything but safe. I live in Europe where all trash is separated and disposed of properly. If one dumps and can be traced, one is fined rather severely. We are so gullible and brainwashed. Some even believe the government is here to help us. Cheney? Bush? Gonzales? Today was my first time in this forum and I just wanted to give you an idea about my thoughts and beliefs. I look forward to reading more of your posts. I'm munichguy

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   
A new scapegoat. Excellent. Then at least people will leave the poor freemasons alone.

Whether true or not, this is a more mature conspiracy-theory as it implies that the elite are actually trying to make sense and structure out of a chaotic world.

Extraterrestrials not wanting our violent and idiotic ways to infest their world also makes sense. If i were an alien that would be my sentiment exactly.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
new world order!!north american union bringing together mexico and cananda!!!planet x, russia attacking american airspace in alaska and war preparations..china and taiwan..us and iran and syria...axis is tilting and it will have dramatic effects on weather patterns!!global warming is a mustard spot on the bloody shirt..icecaps melting...2012-prophecies!!! spread the love!!!read revelation in the bible!!read the book of daniel!!!read matthew!!!praise GOd....
the mark of satan is the chip after the one world religion!!!be aware!!!simply praise the lord and encourage others to do also!!!dead serious!!!
understand how satan works in our lives!!! email me at [email protected]!!

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RX84

The New World Order is not in place itself, but steps are being taken to form a one world gonernment. The North American Union (Joining of Canada,U.S. and Mexico) has been made and the European Union has been made also, so caution, the New World Order should be in affect very very soon.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
This group exists , and monitors the internet?
Yet lets something like this slip (if indeed it was true)
thats a security lapse and a half!

5 days is reasonable, but i doubt the group exists as is desrcibed in the OP.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Uh, okay, let's stop here for a minute. First, it was the Masons, then the Illuminati, Majestic-12, CIA, NSA, FBI, the White House, the Naval Office of Secrets, the OSSI the KGB.... who is in control??? What is the Omega Agency? Where do they have their HQ? Any info on them?

What do this agency do? Control the world, try to do so? Wasn't that Illuminati's job?

I don't follow, please, enlighten me...

yeah im a little confused as well (sorry if the answer was already posted). so how many agencies and groups are trying to take over the world? by that i mean the ones that may actually be able to. it seems that all these guys are all involved in the top ends of government and new world order. who is the most powerful out of them all? or are they just all working together?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Are there competing NWO's?. The Illuminati have been allegedly trying to enforce a new world order since the 18th century, yet this Omega organization seems to think it can do it in five days. Or are they in league with one another?, mormon aliens worshipping Lucifer?!, almost sounds crazy enough to be true.

Anyway, this promised "vierten reich" holds no allure for me.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
can anyone answer these questions? (past 3 posts) im very interested but also confused.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER THAT MOVIE BY STALLONE AND SNIPES, "DEMOLITION MAN"? Well there you go,,, couldnt be better... thats what the future awaiting the nations of the world looks pretty good example right there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join