The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Bankers are in charge at the moment. Read a bit of the Bush family history. I worked for the ACLU for a time in Texas, the biggest prison state in our country. Prisoners are a free work force, probation fees pay a lot of State and local expenses (federal dollars are not there to help any longer) federal dollars are going directly into the pockets of big corporations and banks. your income tax pays for only the interest on our national debt. Who do you think profits from war? BANKERS

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

The botton line on the NWO is simply money and total control of it. That ensures total power of the world. Simple? Yes and No. Yes, because they already control most of the world's finances, and no because they cannot control human behavior. At least not yet. (view mind control and DARPA) Over population should have been a major issue to deal with around the world immediately, according to the World Population Convention in 1968, in Geneva. Now only wars and mass plagues or diseases, (viruses) will take a toll on the masses. Easy for them to do. There is enough fatal chemicals, Serin Gas, etc., buried in places like Umatilla Chemical Depot in Oregon, to wipe out four major American cities. Guess how many such depots there are? Not to mention what their scientists are working on underground. Try to do a search. I don't want to get too far off the subject, so I will let you explore from here on. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Wow! I have finally found the source I have been looking for. It is true about the Shadow Gov't. But what they do not know is who they can trust that is on there list. There will be men in the shadows of the men in the shadows that never sleep and do not take orders from anyone. They are there and are waiting now. They have also been trained and trained superior. These men know what to do and when to do it and they will go after the people who order the attacks on THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. There are many and there will be more than enough to stop and defeat anyone who tries to take the freedom and the flag from THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

" We are a free people now and will never have our freedom taken away by anyone ever again! We will fight to defend, to win and to the death to defend our beloved country. We are THE PEOPLE OF THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! "

They are watching those who threaten our way of life.

EYE OF EAGLE

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have actually found that the Illuminati are not gone, as might be expected. One may even submit an application to become a member at their website.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
anyone able to helo me with this topic?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've prowled and read about a lot of conspiracy theories over the years; and several on this site, and really...I finally joined to start discussing some ideas and learning more, and one thing I always seem as a trend in the NWO concept is that it will be some grandious scheme that involves a monomaniacal fake or real apocolypse to trigger it.

Has anyone considered that a fight against a "NWO" is already lost? This isn't a defeatist attitude; but reallyI would think by the time any real NWO emerges; it is going to be after they've already assumed control through the smartest and most efficient means; like controlling the major food supply components (like wheat and corn). The price and quantity of steel and iron and the new emerging alternative energy sources. They won't need to use a mind control device; or a crazy army of soldier robots, they will just emerge some day and be able to go "Yo!! We're in control now, have a nice day!" And the next day suddenly you notice all your groceries come from the same brand name farms, and your gas stations are all now World Dominated Incorporated. It'll be a relatively smooth transition, because as outraged as people might become; what will they really do when all this new government has to do to force your obedience is raise the price of bread to 200 dollars a loaf. They won't have to lift a finger because your neighbor will be at your door with a shotgun because he was dead set on that PB&J sandwich. Everyone will be affected by any individual or even group retaliation. Seems like a much smoother process then trying to create a giant image of God in the sky, or brainwash you when you get your hair cut, or inject nanoprobes in you at vaccinations.

You can see some of the potential of this happening with companies like Monasanto as they destroy crop diversity; and then maybe say cross pollinate another farm's crops, wait a year or two and claim that they have stolen their seeds and used them on their farm. Said farm wouldn't be able to disprove it as the genetic code on the crops would be proprietary to the Company; and suddenly the whole farm is annexed to them.

Yeah its a bit out there, but no more then other theories; and truly; a lot more grounded in reality, and imo, a lot scarier then aliens waiting in the shadows, like the OA seems to suggest.

What do you think?

[edit on 16-4-2008 by LiesinTruth]

posted on Apr, 17 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Recently found this, and also linked it in the OARP. Proves to be very informational and jam packet with info which is no BS and cut to the chase. This very well may be the single most resourceful compilation of relevent data detailing the shadow Government aka Omega Agency.

SHADOW GOV

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VelvetSplash

Personally i think its aload of crap

posted on May, 1 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Rob060

Obviously you are replying to a post from four years ago, it would be of great use if you could have presented a reason for your opinion. Along with even a quote of the other members text, because 4 yrs and 8pgs is a long time ago around here.

I won't give you the one liner warning this time, but from now on please post some thing more contributing than what you did in this thread.

Thank you.

p.s.
By the way, welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Look I'm as open as the next person when it comes to Government Conspiracies, because throughout the history there have been shadowy people in high places who certainly weren't abiding by the constitution but I have seen this same bs dug up again and again and it's nothing new.

It's the same story with a new enemy. One day it's the Masons, the next the Illuminati, then the Bilderbergs, then the Reptilians, then a conglomerate of the Reptilians and MJ-12, then our latest antagonist the "Omega Agency".

The simple fact is, time exposes all this stuff to be nothing more than hoaxes. All these same conspiracies naming some vast, global consortium conspiring to rule the world name some impending event that will happen that will change the fate of Earth as we know it.

Of course when that date arrives... NOTHING! A big nada.

I remember back in 2004 and 2005, folks were raving about Bush starting a civil war in a year's time and American declaring Martial Law and everything going into lock down mode, and guess what? Another load of bs...

After that, people swore there was going to be another 9/11-like event which the Bush Admin would blame on the Iranians as a pretext to war with them and then eventually Martial Law... it was supposed to occur sometime during 2006 from what I recall. Again, amounting to nothing more than baseless ranting.

Without sources, without quotes, without solid information this is all speculative garbage that reaks of tinfoilness and paranoia.
I believe in conspiracies but you have to draw the line somewhere...
And there is a FINE LINE between having a good reason to suspect a conspiracy and just all-out crackpot madness...

Come off it people. The "Omega Agency"?? I suppose they're the masters of the MJ-12? Or are they the Reptilian Shapeshifter overlords who created the human race? Or maybe there the Inner-Earth people who now have moved above ground and spray Chemtrails on us in an attempt to turn us into zombies so they can impregnate us with Alien embryos, etc.. ,etc...

This stuff spirals out of control in no time into sheer madness and you wonder why sites like this are ridiculed and conspiracy theorists treated like mentally defective people.
Please be reasonable!!!

Don't make wild speculations and accusations without at LEAST a shred of proof. A link to an article, an unnamed source, something... The OP didn't even state where he got this from or if he just made it off the top of his head from what other people said.

For all we know he snorted something, had a bad trip and wrote this down.
Jeeeez, be a LITTLE MORE CRITICAL, don't eagerly swallow every load of tripe you heard from anyone claiming to be "in the know", because chances are it's bs.

Thank you

posted on May, 4 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Godfather of Conspira

Here you go mate.

The Shadow Government~ A Complete Info Resource.

The Omega Agency Research Project

There is a good start for you. read the threads and follow the links provided. It may change your opinion about the Omega Agency.

Maybe it won't. Either way the information is there for you to decide.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I believe that the OA is a great idea but who will control them, who will monitor them so that they don’t become gods or in other word communist leaders. I say to you why not include others in your quest for what is right. I don’t believe that it is fare that only a few get to go to the top when we all work as hard but yet don’t have the connections that they do. I only wish I could me a member for the sake of the family

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I agreed almost totally with you until that ET thing. And on what basis exactly are you getting this OA stuff from?

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Great,

Another warmongering "we're the scariest species in the universe" thread.

I read this and there are absolutely no facts to this at all. What's even worse is the power of gullibility in my opinion.

Think about it people, if there is intelligent life (besides ourselves) in the universe, their technology (as demonstrated here) would be enough to set us back into the stoneage. All they would have to do is publicly destroy a space shuttle during lift off.. in daylight ... on TV. The ensuing panic and riots would be devastating. Remember the riots in Detroit after the tigers won the world series? And what about the government control of everyone during this riot? one word ... Katrina. FEMA and our government had zero control over the populace. Look at the crime rate in Houston and San Antonio where the criminals and low life fled too after Katrina .. they still haven't recovered!

So, I say to this thread, no facts, no data, no way.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Langley AFB?

You do know that Langley AFB and the CIA have nothing in common don't you?

Langley AFB is in Hamptom VA
the CIA is located in Langley VA
Two completely differant places over 100 miles apart.

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PleiadianC
Step 1: Find out who's on the OA.

Step 2: Arm up a world milita

Step 3: Demand the rights of the people ( voting, life, freedom, liberty, religion, speech, protest, to own arms, ect, ect)

Step 4: If they say no kill them all

I have to say that I like this one the best. But before it comes to that, let me tell you why I think none of that crap will ever come to fruition.

I was in the military for 4 years and I noticed that there were more Government conspiracy theorists serving along side me than on this website altogether.

Those guys in power can only do so much. You forget that the soldiers of our armed forces and our police forces and task forces all have discerning minds of their own. And were once Civilians before they were Military.

The moment they were told to engage civilians, would be the moment that a great number of soldiers would turn rogue in an instant. This OA would have difficulty finding members to command and the ones with "Power" would become Power-less!!

Now this is a bonus for all you Homegrown Militia's and cult leaders. What could be more successful than a civilian uprising with US military technology.

What if the government cut the funding for military operations?!? Well we all know people that are in high support of the troops, do you think that the average person wouldn't spare a few cans of diesel, food, or ammo to the troops that are truly serving the public? Ha!

The government oppressors would not last a day.

Military folks have family too you know. And they would certainly put the needs of the family way ahead of their Chain Of Command. Believe me, I saw examples of this everyday. People would leave the ranks on a daily basis to protect things on the home front.

To think that they would blindly serve a NWO or some OA is ridiculous and laughable.

If the OA really did try something ridiculous like that, it would have to be able to command these armies to enforce anything.

Case Closed on that one.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by omega007
The OA is made up of moral men.

Hmmm. Moral by whose standards...? Could you elaborate on the specific morals this group upholds?

I mean, in some societies it has been "moral" to eat human flesh, sell one's daughters into slavery, stone women who have shown their face to a man who is not their husband...

"Moral" is a subjective term.

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i see nothing wrong with a new world order, we as a species are slowly transitioning into a type 1 civilization, to be able to do this requires a world government! i say bring em on! The first step was europe, which is almost complete, and as such will be the driving force behind all these changes, the power is in europe not america anymore!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rob060
reply to post by VelvetSplash

Personally i think its aload of crap

i agree with you...."the delusion of control is the biggest weakness of those that seek it". my quote...but anybody can use it

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join