It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Well it looks like ATS belives this dosent it?...........Posted by Infomation Account no less.

I always thought the Infomation Account was for rock solid 100% truths only?

Am i missing something...........because it seems like ATS belives this to me.

This thread was started in 2004......i did miss something l..........why do people dig up 4 year old threads ..........i didnt take the time to look at the date , i thought it was a 2008 thread god dam it

[edit on 29-9-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
[edit on 30-9-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
[edit on 30-9-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
But just to clear things up...is'it the Information Account's perpose to annonce ATS affair's?

Im still a little perplexed as to why ATS as a comuinity went threw with posting this under Infomation account...when so much of this idealism is wrong.

It restricts natural growth and harmony.and leaves the reader beliveing, that all will be well beause ET/NWO is waiting in the wings, with Will Smith ready to step up as the next president!

I dont agree with this manifestation.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
according to the future maps (google that) the british isles are soon going to be under the water...do anyone knows where exactly the "uk survival team" plans to go?

i would also appreciate the advice on how to change the password here.

reply by U2U svp, or directly to jimmyschlitz@googlemail.com , as i occasionally have troubles with navigating various web sites.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   
according to the future maps (google that) the british isles are soon going to be under the water...do anyone knows where exactly the "uk survival team" plans to go?

i would also appreciate the advice on how to change the password here.

reply by U2U svp, or directly to jimmyschlitz@googlemail.com , as i occasionally have troubles with navigating various web sites.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Too many people with too much free time on their hands contributes to overactive imaginations. Gimme a break! If these are "supersecret" groups, how did anyone here obtain information on them? If these "groups" were all powerful and all knowing, do you think they would actually allow their existence to be revealed? Why didn't they "disappear" anyone posting here for revealing their secret plans for world domination?

Please offer something more substantial than ramblings that read like a spy movie script or bad dime novel. Using web links as a basis of your proof isn't acceptable because you can't vouch for the bona fides of your sources. Secret groups don't post information about themselves; because, that would defeat the purpose of being a secret organization. Also, using the "they're conducting a disinformation campaign by allowing erroneous data to be disclosed" stuff won't cut the mustard, either. You wouldn't have the ability to uncover anything about them because they are supposed to be secret; so, you wouldn't even know of their supposed existence. The burden of proof is on you.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The real conspiracy is the percentage of underage kids hanging out at ATS? Anyone willing to make a guess?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RX84

I cannot believe what I just read. Look, the people did nothing wrong. It's the evil entities in power and their lust for complete dominance and control is whats screwing everything up. They are trying to stop the ascension process and keep us in the 3rd dimension under their control. I urge everyone to wake up and wake up now and educate yourself.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
the omega angency i believe is just another group of individuals who aspire for a new world order, under their terms. Just like the Vatican, Freemasons, Illuminati, knights templar, bilderburgs, tri-lateral comission and the rothchilds. they all fall under one rule. domination. If there is a NWO coming then i think its a group with selected leaders from all the other secret societies. it is my belief that every government, political party, fraternal brotherhood and secret society have been infaltrated by either illuminati or "the botherhood". so couldnt it just be that the have played along the years waiting, shock testing every economy, regulating inflations markets crashes,and global wars? The u.s is believed to be the great masonic experiment. maybe Though my personal opinion the new world order may come forward after a leader has been chosen(anti-christ). from what i've read look towards the Middle East, or more likely Europe. Cant really say which of the two because simply noone really knows. and those who do are either dead or just part of the game.
Thats just my opinion on that

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I lost interest and stopped reading when Aliens were mentioned. I would not expect some one on these forums to make such profound statements when people here are likely to have already well-established, deep rooted thoughts on suchs things already. I certainly do.

(my first post)

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RX84

How is Omega different from Majestic?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Forget the aliens for a minute. Let us focus on the "REAL" new world order and what it means in its context.

Look back say 100 or even 50 years and compare it with today. Now i know this is going to sound silly but there IS already a new world order
and it will come to pass sooner or later "even without wars" why?

we are a race of beings much like ants "tho alot dumber in some aspects"
who live on a planet and have grown up on differnt bits of the planet thru time we "not all being of the same tounge" have learnd to communitcate with each other, trade, "go to war", live in peace ect....

Then take a look at the map of the planet.. what is a country? were is your home?? I think its more about the values of the people in a place not so much the name of it, its just abit of land right?...

So if we put them two things together over time i can see something like a sci-fi kinda new world order three main ones will come to pass or four first, china/asia usa/americas russia/euro i aint workd out africa becouse its been in a bad way for such a long time but is a huge place so lets add it for the sake of it.. so we have 4 "you could inculde arab states in africa btw" incase you felt i left it out or something... newways we have 4 main and in affect allready established so called "new world orders"... the scary part is what happens when this lot wont agree? then we get all the wars and things you hear i spose, but the one thing many people leave out is GREED i love this word for many reasons becouse thats one of the main driving forces behind it all.

Its is not a dirty word but it can be called "trade" right now the world is one big shop with lots of little shops and big shops "aka countries" I work for my shop "UK PLC" as the nice women on the BBC news chan told me as i choked on my dinner ; ) PLC?? oh yep u betcha "thanks palin" lol soo as you can see "G20" meeting and all this stuff is real and it will happen the sad part is its going to take AGES reding posts on here sometimes seems like everyone wants something yesterday and we all know lifes way to boring for that or for aliens to just land someplace and say HI THERE ect..

and someone pointed out befor that "who will run it" well we all do why not? its happening on your telly everyday "g8 g20 new world order blah blah" the fact that the world "us menfolk down here" just dont really give
a rats you know what as long as we can get beer have fun "or whatever you do to pass the time"

thats my take on things may not be all super conspircy eks but seems like the only logical way of doing business here on the rock we call home. boring as always

shz

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
There is no such thing as the Omega Agency. Come on!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I just read a couple of sites about the Omega Agency. Oh, it's real allright! People need to realize what's going on behind their backs in government. Whether we like it or not, they're here! As long as we have freedom of speech, we're here too.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
hmmm i just relized somthing if hteres any one even slightly fluent in greek they may have noticed this ( i know only a few words)

The omega agency in greek omega means last. such as the term alpha omega meaning first and last. if you go bye this then it is

Last agency
dose this mean that it will be that last agency we see on this planet.?

just felt like putting this out there.

(sorry for spelling and grammer)

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
There is no agency out there that currently has the ability to seize control of the world and deny us our rights... I would like to see them try, especially after a post WWIII world. You come knocking on my door telling me I owe allegiance to a society bent on world domination and power with no thought towards me and you will see how quickly I can forget about you.

Now where is the secret agency that wants to create one world government for the betterment of mankind? It would make alot more sense to me, seeing as that its easier to control a happy populace as opposed to one that hates you...

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Its been said by several people I know with clearance in the extreme that presidents come and go, and that certain agencies of government are immortal. At least they try to be. Keep in mind the great truism President Eisenhower said when he left office; 'beware the military industrial complex" I have never heard of "Omega" in this context, but... Since the 1950's the US and many other governments have have created a shadow government to pick up the pieces after a nation destroying event, like nuclear war. What extra legal activity concerning this shadows exist, if any I don't have a clue. But the need to reconstitute the nation after a catastrophe is a legitimate effort.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join