It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency: "Above The President"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

i believe you there is definately agencies over the pres. but there is not gonna a be a new world order

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
STAND UP AND FIGHT ,ARE YOU ALL SHEEP!

I have heard so much over the last few years about the Skull`s and most of the other Stanford (M.I.T) E.T.C Freternaties. It`s about time somebody , Most people stood up to the NEW WORLD ORDER! At the moment they are just a conspiracy, But People need to be handed the facts. Don`t get me wrong I believe this World is in Dire Straight`s. Population control etc. are all of major concern. But the thing is it`s not allways those with money, or those who went to the right Uni or participated in the right Fraturnity, Who are best placed with intellect or Who are sufficiently connected Politically. So Where do We as Mankind stand? Is it right that there should be a select few, and I do mean a few Whom will decide the fate of the human race! I DO NOT! Let Us set up a rival organisation with Similar Organisational skills? It may take "US" some time but it will be better than living as a dog!
It is probobly to late for Us all, If so God help Us , Let`s do our utmost to fight this unjust cause!

posted on Jul, 11 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
For one: The BS about the Aliens, I do not know whether that is believable or not. I do notice that over time, it has been found and recorded that throughout all years we have thought to see things in the sky that shouldn't be there and the stories had to originate from somewhere, but actual Aliens? I don't know whether I should be shocked or impressed? Or fooled. This information is not easy to follow.

I just read the man's whole article on another website, here it is if any of you need it or want to know further on this topic: www.darkgovernment.com...

I did suspect that the OA, or a government such as the OA has come to exist. I do not deny that governments such as these can exist. For it is very possible. There are to many conspiracies, lies, corrupt politics out there for this not to be possible. But do you realize what you are asking of these people to believe?

To believe in Aliens? That they can only have two children, and abortion be accepted, and god forbid you refuse the justice system to move the "working farms," and be shoot on target? That is ridiculous but I do not deny the possibility that this could happen.

I am not that Naive.

but this was brought upon ourselves. This was. - If what this Man has said is true, then I think alot of us needs to get off their radar and live a life somewhere on our own, cause eventually we're all going to be running from the gov. And there is nothing any of us stubborn people can do about it. [Though in this case, I don't believe even that would be tolerated at the tempting of moving away. By the way at which is sounds, freedom is going to come at the price of death. Even if they do allow entertainment.]

... Update: I just did some more research on this topic, and Now I stupidly believe what this man has written about the NWO is true. At least to the major aspects. One website: www.dldewey.com...
IS A MUST READ. IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION: READ IT.

Thanks for the info!
It was very... enlightening.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I believe it is already in the works and will happen sooner than later, our president is a puppet but I think he is right there in it with all the others. he is behind this and many more disturbing things that we don't know about. I
think it all started on 911 they (government) needed a catastrophe "like a new pearl harbor. " to make people afraid and when people are afraid they
will do whatever you want and that is exactly what there doing now. think about it there taking our freedoms away one by one. somebody tell me isn't it in the constitution that the gov. is for the people by the people and that the people of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA have the right and the power to with throw the gov. if the government is not doing what's best for the people and the country somebody please tell me if i'm right or something close to that effect. if so why don't the people of the USA take back their country from the evil that has possessed it since george bush sr. was in office.
THINK ABOUT IT LETS TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK BEFORE ITS TO LATE!

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I thought this was supposed to happen in 5 days from the OP?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

sure just follow the lines, they choose your job they choose where u live they choose everything for u.. u wont be able to progress unless they choose it for u.. there are not as many on welfare as u think.. u will be the slave to the elite.. yea they will let u earn a living just so u can fill their coffers and feed their lifestyle.. come on those on assistance dont take as much as the eliteist do.. the corperate rich ahve no compassion or heart.. just soulless people caring for nothin but power and money.. this idea that the poor are hurting the middle class is a bunch of B.S its the super rich that hurt society for thier own personal gain.. look at history it shows this to be fact....helping the less fortunate is not the problem ..its good to see that the eliteist mentality is alive and well here on A.T.S

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i don't care.... hehehheheh

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So all the people who know about this are dead? Since the CIA or whoever monitors everything?

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
So who was above Truman.

Who told him to let in Nazis.

Who told him to take the Nazi A bombs and drop them on Japan.
He owned up to it but was told thats what was being done.

That any any number of things they worked over Truman with.

Same with Eisenhower, did he look scared at his farewell address.
Like he once saw Nixon and Hitler together.

And the Illuminati kid JFK, once sat on Hitlers lap at Bundesgarten,
got on their wrong side once too often.

The Omega Agency is going through many generatins and is there
one for finance and entertainment and war industry.
You figure a profit motive has to have a group where it counts.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by truth08

This has been a most interesting read...not to mention I laughed my a** off. The comments are bizarre, but well worth reading, and yes, it can be done, and probably has been pending for quite some time.

One only needs a few things in place that ARE in place, like:

Takeover of Banking
Takeover of Communications
Takeover of Mass Media
Takeover of Food supply
Takoever of Transporation
Takeover of the Military
One large disaster

And presto, you have a New World Order.

All of this is possible now, however, I imagine that a few of the upper echelons are still jostling for position as the details are put in place.

As for ET...what better disaster could there be, than a true (or supposed) alien invasion.

ET doesn't have to be non-human...just good fakes, and I've always thought that Angels and Demons are Extra Terrestrials.

The Demons might not mind taking a reptilian shape...Lucifer is rumored to have done so before.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamTrekker

People think Bush took over the United States.

Like Hitler took over Germany.

Are those people still around I don't know.

So the NWO is in order right now and since 1945.

ET bunk, Demon bunk and Sprint bunk are the same as the NWO is
coming bunk.
The NWO is here with Bush Sr and has been with his daddy and with
Bush and Cheney N.. O... W...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
From the OP....

The political system of the US and most countries world-wide is a joke, corrupted and polluted by greed and power-hungry people who don't care about the population they were elected or appointed to serve. Under the governing body the Omega Agency plans to put in power, this would end.

And yet the OM will be run by the very people that this statement refers to??

Sounds like it just going to be a heavier handed version of the same corruption and greed .......

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ConMi27

It is interesting how Alien bunk enters NWO or TOA topic.

Why is this. Because of unknown fliers in the sky.

The NWO has operated on earth very well for itself.

The NWO owning some flimsy unknown flier should not
be a stumbling block in stepping over the bunk they put
out to protect themselves.

Say for instance the atom bomb bunk. Not saying one way
or another, just an example of what could be done.
How does the NWO account for America using atomic bombs
when it didn't have any. Invent a program that will make them.
And keep on pushing the same story.

How to say the NWO isn't here yet... push stories that the NWO
is yet to exist sprinkled with demon, spirit, UFO Aliens and any
other good distraction.

So perhaps the president is a puppet of the TOA but he surly
looks like he handled things on his own.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
From the OP....

The political system of the US and most countries world-wide is a joke, corrupted and polluted by greed and power-hungry people who don't care about the population they were elected or appointed to serve. Under the governing body the Omega Agency plans to put in power, this would end.

And yet the OM will be run by the very people that this statement refers to??

Sounds like it just going to be a heavier handed version of the same corruption and greed .......

Like thats going to happen.
Another bunky story from the leader in bunk: TOA.

TOA will set up kinder a gentler TOA.
Horses *ss Clinton must be on the TOA board of directors.

I once thought stories keep us going, with all the great stuff from the
TOA they should go on Broadway.

I'd stick in a illegal mp3 in here for effect but thats a freedom we don't have.

Just imagine singing the song down Broadway with the TOA singing
all the way... then people blocking them like they did Bush to physically
prevent him from entering the White House.

Man, that never happened to Hitler.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Revelation 4-6 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society

Revelation 4
The Throne in Heaven

Before the throne, seven lamps were blazing. These are the seven spirits[a] of God. 6Also before the throne there was what looked like a sea of glass, clear as crystal.
In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, and they were covered with eyes, in front and in back. 7The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle.

He Lies With Me

TripleD3

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
There's so many different secret societies seeking world domination that it will never come to fruition.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join