It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all aliens possibly Female?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by gazerstar

No lee Adama?.. I like him better then Baltar Christ (in the last season he was Jesus).

Lee Adama (Apollo) was okay. I actually liked his father better. He wasn't a looker, but that didn't matter. I just liked the man. lol I thought Anders was pretty hot.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

I wouldn't mind a bunch of Anders Cylons...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
let's hope they aren't because if they are they might take their period out on earth in the form of a laser weapon. if you think your girlfriend is scary when she is on the rag, wait until you get a load of militant feminist aliens hellbent on killing all of the males in the universe...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Hefficide

Another reason why they maybe visiting us for our chocolate!! As a woman myself during mother natures lovely gift, I will kill to have chocolate. Seriously I have yelled at people working the cash if they don't have my kit kats...

I don`t know if you have these in Canada.

British and Irish men are familiar with the `Minstrel-Cycle` .

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

No not unless you go to a store that imports chocolate from the UK. I still love my ice-cream, kit kats, and oreos. Best thing ever Oreo icecream with a whole kit kat bar broken up..

Still its plausible Maybe earth is the only place with Cocoa

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
let's hope they aren't because if they are they might take their period out on earth in the form of a laser weapon. if you think your girlfriend is scary when she is on the rag, wait until you get a load of militant feminist aliens hellbent on killing all of the males in the universe...

If this was true then all they need is the proper TLC and they will blossom into the beauties within. Femals aliens rulling the universe, very interesting. I keep thinking of Lilitut being pulled into the heavens then returning to molest the offspring of Eve and Adam to spawn her breed. Thing is if this were true the relation of femal aliens and Liluth being their mother, then they would possess the genetic code within them that would create the most powerful human race. Since these would be genes from the original lady for Adam. Adam & Eve offspring + Liluth offspring=something to consider if Liluth offspring. This thread......

[edit on 8/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Redajin

Yes, if it weren't for that skull necklace and arm skirt, that Kali would be kinda hot. think of the possibilities. though I wouldn't want to be around her during that time of the month.

Indeed I think that race has something for everybody,I 'm looking forward to finding their planet ravishing a bunch of their men nuking the place and then bugging out leaving the survivors to millenia of crawling out of the ashes of ignorance and despair. The up side is they will have a lot of cool stories to tell
about how hot Earth Women/Goddesses are

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sorry, for this reply.

But on a serious note, The feminization of males on this planet, due to chemicals in plastics, hormones in our food, and god knows what else, should not be taken too lightly. This is a Eugenic attempt at population control on a planetary scale, not a matter of evolution.

That being said, All women are from Venus. I've even seen books on it.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hmm I've never heard the theory of Liluth (I'm assuming same entity Lilith, just different interpretation)

The story of Lilith I know is she was Adams first wife and refused to lay with him and produce his offspring. She was known as the seducer of men. Any interpretations?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

Men are from mars.. Some times I wonder if they truly are a different species. Love men but, about once a month I really start to hate them... Its like they just don't under stand what I say.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Xiamara]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

"Men are from mars.. Some times I wonder if they truly are a different species. Love men but, about once a month I really start to hate them... Its like they just don't under stand what I say."

Which only proves God is a woman, not aliens. A male God would never have done this to us. Unless he has a really sick sense of humor.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Yea I spelled her name wrong , please excuse.
And yes Adams first woman= to him in every way, hence all the drama causing them to seperate/ get upset as femals and males do. SMH @ this sounding like a Existance love story. Either way if found that these femal aliens were related then these femal aliens full of so much greif and aggression are this way due to them missing out on a big part of themselves their oppisite = selves.... and the horns with the bible purse, you.
Now Lilith and Samial relation, not sure completely of their offspring if this is true data between Samial and Lilith mabey why the femal offspring hate males, wrong males!
Again speculation ofcourse in relation to the topic of the thread.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

*Grumbles* it is very sick humor.. But then again it could be a man... I've seen men do stupid things in the name of humor. My male friends knew when the women were having their monthly "gift". He being the GENIUS he is decided to start annoying the Hell out of me bugging me about looking like #, since I had almost gotten into a car accident that morning, and I swear, men never tell a woman she looks like # at 8 in the morning when she's PMSing. I ended up yelling at him in class, breaking out into hysteria and running from the room. When I came back my male art teacher gave me chocolate and told him to stop being stupid.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Men are from mars.. Some times I wonder if they truly are a different species. Love men but, about once a month I really start to hate them... Its like they just don't under stand what I say.

1c a month all he gotta do is jump ig300 lightyears away for some rr at the nearest liquid planet and do some real monsterfishing.... And return when the smoke clears with some Hersheys chocolate bars from EARTH of course....
with the Austin powers voice approach
Hey baby!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Oh no no there are multiple stories about that entity and Adam and Eve and multiple writings of her name.

As well they may not be male hating Lilith from my interpretation did not hate men but hated being controlled by men. As such wanted a Matriarchy vs a patriarchy. As well Lilith is known as the killer of babies, male and female. Maybe the female aliens are attempting to create a genetically superior species. She is also considered by some the mother of the incubi and succubi. Could Lilith/liluth, be the mother of an alien race breeding with humans?

Chocolate ALWAYS works. Never have I denied chocolate. Unless its a "I'm fat rant"... never offer chocolate then its deny deny deny and edge the chocolate closer no sudden movements our vision is based on movement during that time.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

When I wake up and she's staring at me, looking like she's somewhere between crying and attacking me, I know it's time to go to work early.

I pray if aliens do come to Earth, that they don't have these massive mood swings.

Ie. "People of Earth, we come here in peace. We are a species of love. You can have access to all our technology. We only want the best for you. Welcome to the Universal sisterhood.

7 days later.

"After all we've done for you, you treat us this way? All we want is a LITTLE ATTENTION! Fine go back to your old technology, it did so much better for you! If you make me cry, I swear I will vaporize your little planet."

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Sounds about right. Just hope human women can sync up to them. There is a certain bond shared between women pmsing at the same time. They can be on the verge of killing each other or uniting in killing all men. If they sync up they could save all humans, just maybe not the men...

Ooo but I would miss my man candy. Troy, *sigh* 3 of human kinds best creations.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Then who would open jars, and kill spiders? Come on we're good for some things.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Could Lilith/liluth, be the mother of an alien race breeding with humans?

It may be a possibility, but would require intelligence from ALPHA to for sure be verified but again can be a possibility.

Chocolate ALWAYS works. Never have I denied chocolate. Unless its a "I'm fat rant"... never offer chocolate then its deny deny deny and edge the chocolate closer no sudden movements our vision is based on movement during that time.

So Always, but during "I'm fat rant" not mentally wanted as it would add to the whole I am fat rant. But still SLOWLY place chocolate on table while backing away carefully watching the femal carefully as she determines if 1 is being nice or "IF 1 THINKS SHE IS REALLY FAT" wow

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

True...

Hmm there is much mystery to aliens, religion and the modern day world only time will tell

And yes... the chocolate is a peace offering that can be misconstrued very easily. If the offering is rejected the male shall suffer a long and painful death.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join