It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all aliens possibly Female?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'd like to start off by saying these are only my thoughts on just a few well known hypothesis, and is kinda like a out loud brain storm.

So ATS I just read a very interesting thread about how on earth males are slowly becoming more and more feminized, physically via various chemicals . Now I want to just throw this out there and say well what if this happened to the extraterrestrial beings.

The overall consensus that I have seen is that the Extra terrestrials have no observable genitalia. Possible theories I've heard are they do not need to breed, they cannot breed, its a space suit, and so on and so forth. Well what if the reason is because they are all female. There is something called Parthenogenesis where a female is able to produce a genetic clone naturally. Is this the possible reason why they are abducting humans? are they maybe trying to create a male?

Sorry if this has already been stated, just wanted to get my thoughts out there.

Xiamara

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
As a male who grew up watching Captain Kirk on television all I can say is that I hope all aliens are female!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

You get a star for that I'd give you five if I could for making me laugh
I feel sorry for them, if they are like human women their time of the month must all align and hell probably breaks loose.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Awww.. See now that you've put it that way I am reconsidering my entire position on this subject! Angry alien women saying "Take us to your chocolate!!!" is kind of scary!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Another reason why they maybe visiting us for our chocolate!! As a woman myself during mother natures lovely gift, I will kill to have chocolate. Seriously I have yelled at people working the cash if they don't have my kit kats...

link   

Another reason why they maybe visiting us for our chocolate!! As a woman myself during mother natures lovely gift, I will kill to have chocolate. Seriously I have yelled at people working the cash if they don't have my kit kats...

link   
reply to post by Xiamara

That could very well be a possibility Xiamara interesting thought since queens can reproduce massive amounts of offspring with proper fertilization. Not to mention Liluth and her offspring, so it can be a potential source of E.T. life.

[edit on 8/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Aliens can be hermaphrodites:
rune.galactic.to...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

As far as them seeking males then what happen to the males they had before???
Black widow/praying mantis behavior
? Its nice to get a serious femal perspective to all of this S&F for stepping forward amongst many males and bringing this femal way of explaining E.T.

Nice Av

[edit on 8/23/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My guess is they want the genitals. They got everything but the genitals, kinda a MAJOR set back.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a sexy avatar is all it takes? man we are doomed before the word "go".
she just wants attention, and we're talking survival 101.

now if the barter system was in place....

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You never know maybe they are the praying mantis type, they like their Manwitch. Does make sure he wont have gas in bed.

As for being a female in this very very male based topic, what can I say I'm a feminist ^^ (not really go women and all, but getting men to do stuff is quite a nice set up)

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
considering that there are billions of stars and planets, it might very well be that there are alien races, consisting of "females" only, maybe they are so advanced that they realized only a woman only society can live in peace. Or maybe something along the line with the mother queen..... , or the Startrek one i like....100 woman for 1 man ^^

However, I do believe that you would find anything and any sort of race in this universe

[edit on 23-8-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You never know maybe they are the praying mantis type, they like their Manwitch. Does make sure he wont have gas in bed.

Interesting.... Atleast its not like Anna on "V" or Eve from Species. Feels sorry for the men from that star system
. Reminded of Planet of the Amazonz lol. Thinks Venus

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
No, not all Extraterrestrials are female.

The Greys for example Humans think that because they don't see Genitals they don't have genitals.

Actually the male does have genitals they are just up inside them and they do not show and we will leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I guess we can all fantasize about such a possiblity...i hear the pleiadian females look like Scandinavians except taller(legs included) I couldn't possibly fault or disagree with such an alien invasion.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
maybe they are so advanced that they realized only a woman only society can live in peace. [edit on 23-8-2010 by nagabonar]

Yeh right

OP: Yes it can be possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Oh for sure I think I've suggested that in another thread. I'm just posing another scenario.

As for fantasies, I'd much prefer and alien harem of men if I had to choose and alien harem women are crazy.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Dont let anything sway you from researching this possibility, you are on to something and weather you validate your original hypothisis or travel down other roads for your conclusion, please by all means dig deeper, this is fasinating!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by observe50

Oh for sure I think I've suggested that in another thread. I'm just posing another scenario.

As for fantasies, I'd much prefer and alien harem of men if I had to choose and alien harem women are crazy.

Now now, no need for such a knee jerk reaction. I suggest that if female aliens are all that there is in the universe, nothing should be out of bounds to try and satisfy human curiosity. Oh and antar, be more specific please. You are always vague when it comes to the aliens.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Solomons]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join