It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all aliens possibly Female?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Ok Xiamara just making sure. Peace!
2nd

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I do not thing there all weman but will send a woman or female form if they wish pease.... or deception.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

Agreed, and thats a very important part of disclosure if it happens. If the aliens are evil then they could minipulate the human mind and present themselves in a way that humanity felt comfortable with. Like a invasion of what are seen as pretty Earth standard women collecting all the males who fall for it then as soon as they reach spiral exterior boundries they do whatever they want to them. LOL it would be the fault of the men for following their hormons and not their survival instinct. So I prefer they introduce themselves in their true form even if it seems unpleasent to some humans. Disclosure from alien force that seems non pretty or aggressive but kind would be the formula for 75% possible good encounter. Disclosure from eyecandy can be questionable but not all have to be suspect. I would not want to scare off any humble ETs, but 1 must be cautious sorta like hitch hiking....

[edit on 8/24/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by robbinsj

Good theory, but why are women deceivers? hmm

don't worry I know we women are manipulative just giving ya a hard time.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This would explain the erratic driving of most ufos

Ahem, apologies to any female members!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Can they have 3 boobs like on Total Recall?

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Calgacus1

Women aren't that bad of drivers. I haven't hit anything big yet. Just almost a tree, another car, a guy on a bike but he jumped in front of my car.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Hmm I've never heard the theory of Liluth (I'm assuming same entity Lilith, just different interpretation)

The story of Lilith I know is she was Adams first wife and refused to lay with him and produce his offspring. She was known as the seducer of men. Any interpretations?

Liliith is possible the goddess Ishtar / Ianna. She flew away from tormentors using an angels wings she aquired (I bet he was pssed!).

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've just been thinking.
The original civilisations were said to be matriarchal, the worship of female entities/goddesses on earth predates the patriarchal 'male' god.
If you read into the Epic of Gilgamesh like I have you can see that the female goddess (Ishtar) holds more clout than even Gilgamesh does and it's hinted that she was in a more senior position still prior to the great flood.
If you take on-board the ancient astronaught theory with that, you come up with the females being a credible force of space-farers...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
just because it hasn't been observed does not mean aliens do not mate

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Negative male/female is a human concept, most speacies moved far beyond such, infact most are "singular" or like minded/group. When you can replicate yourself in any way imaginable, there is no such thing as female or male. This tech is being slowly in vented also, when humans will not have need of eachother to replicate/propagate eventually you will reach a point were body types and looks and purpose of function of others becomes "meaningless". That is one huge reason why most go aeatherial "without form" and why when you look out to space you see nothing but the aeather. Male form, Female form are but a game, and a short game in the spaceial scope. There are many roads to go down but they all reach the same singularity.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Surely if the aliens were all females, they wouldn't want to abduct female humans? as there have been articles all over the internet on female articles. In the same sense, the people who had been abducted, state that they had been in a place, almost like a womb. In one case, a Woman, called, Betty Andreasson was abducted in her house, in south ashburnham, massachusetts on january 25th, 1967. She found herself sitting in a clear 'plastic'chair, with a fitted grey cover, filled with grey liquid over her. Closing her eyes she felt pleasant vibrations
and was fed sweet fluid, through a tube in her mouth.Kinda sounds like the experience of the womb, so maybe, this could be related to...please dont 'flag'me or anything, but could be related to sex and reproduction, between aliens and humans.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by okmijnlp
reply to post by Xiamara

Surely if the aliens were all females, they wouldn't want to abduct female humans? as there have been articles all over the internet on female articles. In the same sense, the people who had been abducted, state that they had been in a place, almost like a womb. In one case, a Woman, called, Betty Andreasson was abducted in her house, in south ashburnham, massachusetts on january 25th, 1967. She found herself sitting in a clear 'plastic'chair, with a fitted grey cover, filled with grey liquid over her. Closing her eyes she felt pleasant vibrations
and was fed sweet fluid, through a tube in her mouth.Kinda sounds like the experience of the womb, so maybe, this could be related to...please dont 'flag'me or anything, but could be related to sex and reproduction, between aliens and humans.

No it sounds like the grey's got her I just can see it. "Hive we wish to study human female type, we, I, must find and capture female in habittat, we must learn as much as we can including favorable holding conditions/circumstance". So the closest greys to earth go searching for female type, and reserch habittat and favorable situations of body types, procedures...And guess what they find humans in general especially female's like to be in the thrall of sexual pleasure....So they were trying to make her feel at home and comfortable, like in human habittat. They were studying her mind most likely , be glad they got the right gender that whole tube in mouth and liguid would of made a male not so complacent.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

I'd like to start off by saying these are only my thoughts on just a few well known hypothesis, and is kinda like a out loud brain storm.

So ATS I just read a very interesting thread about how on earth males are slowly becoming more and more feminized, physically via various chemicals . Now I want to just throw this out there and say well what if this happened to the extraterrestrial beings.

The overall consensus that I have seen is that the Extra terrestrials have no observable genitalia. Possible theories I've heard are they do not need to breed, they cannot breed, its a space suit, and so on and so forth. Well what if the reason is because they are all female. There is something called Parthenogenesis where a female is able to produce a genetic clone naturally. Is this the possible reason why they are abducting humans? are they maybe trying to create a male?

Sorry if this has already been stated, just wanted to get my thoughts out there.

Xiamara

Who knows if aliens love like we do. Sex is fun and feels good, if all aliens are female i feel sorry for them. Also love could be an emotion that did not come along with there species to love your wife or children or even family members would be a weird thought. Although i know some people do not know what love is.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'd like to start off by saying these are only my thoughts on just a few well known hypothesis, and is kinda like a out loud brain storm.

So ATS I just read a very interesting thread about how on earth males are slowly becoming more and more feminized, physically via various chemicals . Now I want to just throw this out there and say well what if this happened to the extraterrestrial beings.

The overall consensus that I have seen is that the Extra terrestrials have no observable genitalia. Possible theories I've heard are they do not need to breed, they cannot breed, its a space suit, and so on and so forth. Well what if the reason is because they are all female. There is something called Parthenogenesis where a female is able to produce a genetic clone naturally. Is this the possible reason why they are abducting humans? are they maybe trying to create a male?

Sorry if this has already been stated, just wanted to get my thoughts out there.

Xiamara

There was a famous Roswell ET movie (played on FOX frequently) -- a doctor was witnessing an Alien autopsy. The technician performing the autopsy cut open the alien's skull and pulled out the mass of tissue -- the witnessing doctor said, "That's no brain". The technician cut open the stomach and the witnessing doctor said, "I don't know what it is, but that's no stomach." Then the camera panned to the alien's crouch -- there was no male organ.

Alien's are US.

Translation: No brains, no Guts, no Balls.

video.google.com...#

[edit on 5-9-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I think that the aliens are just like we humans .they also are divided into male and female,i hope they are friendly to us.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
My feeling is if there are tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands of species out there in the galaxy/universe than some are probably all female; others would reproduce by stuff like cloning while the rest do it the old fashioned way or with artificial insemination. From all the descipritons I have read about variosu alien species I have still not come across an all female race.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by johnthejedi24]

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

For some reason, I've always had the feeling that the aliens who visit and do the abducting are (the Greys) are robotic-like drones.
The reports I've read where some military officials, who claim to have ET (or EBEs) captured, say they seem to lack emotion as well.

To further my feelings, these Greys/ET/EBEs seem to lack a sizeable mouth so I have deduced that they don't speak and probably don't require nutrients or water.

I think the real Beings, the ones far more advanced than us (our real family), stay on (for lack of a better word) their Mother-ships and send these drones off to do, whatever work/study that needs to be accomplished here on Earth and on other planets.

So getting back to whether they're male or female. I personally think they're neither.
I had an encounter and the impression I was left with was, they're genderless.

Perhaps we're just not evolved (or civil enough) to know all the secrets just yet.......

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
This is an interesting concept.

If most of the Alien invaders look like this:

Then I suppose the war is already lost before it started.

I mean, there is no way I can go into battle and kill something as beautiful or could be potentially as beautiful as this...

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I suppose it would explain the Roswell incident and the other crashed UFO reports, and why they don't "just park on the Whitehouse lawn..."

Meow...

Sendran.

edit on 17/9/2010 by Sendran because: Forgot to close quotation marks

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join