It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all aliens possibly Female?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Zeta Reticulan ,I don't think they would have much trouble finding males to volunteer.

Really,,, I think they might for her

Now, your right, I think all of us would Volunteer For Her

I would be the first inline looking for the NAVELS

I'm 100% behind the Female Aliens that Xiamara proposes in this thread, I just wish I could meet one.
I always read how aliens are getting more than us though

edit for spelling
[edit on 23-8-2010 by guohua]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Definitely scared.. And I assume for you male BSG nerds you would want a harem of Caprica Six? Is a Cylon an alien?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
First the Nephelim come to breed with the Woman, and now maybe the Aliens are coming to breed with the Men?

Well, if that's the case, it might be a good idea for all Men to get as much practice in as possible

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
Definitely scared.. And I assume for you male BSG nerds you would want a harem of Caprica Six? Is a Cylon an alien?

As a female BSG fan, I'd take Gaius if he'd keep his mouth shut. LOL

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Xiamara, No Thank You, No Harem for me
at my advance age, anything over five or six and I'd have a Heart Attack

But, To help with the Alien Population Problems, I'd do my share

for the Universe.
p.s. never liked BSG, but that's just me.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
The overall consensus that I have seen is that the Extra terrestrials have no observable genitalia. Possible theories I've heard are they do not need to breed, they cannot breed, its a space suit, and so on and so forth. Well what if the reason is because they are all female. There is something called Parthenogenesis where a female is able to produce a genetic clone naturally. Is this the possible reason why they are abducting humans? are they maybe trying to create a male?

Theoretically speaking...
If such a species did exist, as you say, the lifespan of their society would have died out pretty rabidly. Unless there was a means to reproduce asexually, such a species would die off not too long after the last male disappears.

When it comes to inter-species compatibility, the chances of finding an exact match 'in time' would be very slim.

Now, here is the conundrum to this part of the myth. Since a primitive species like ourselves can artificially induce a pregnancy, any advanced species will most likely have already solved such an issue. If all the males died out on Earth, females can still get pregnant through artificial insemination.

My issue with this whole myth...
If a species has to rely on cloning or artificial insemination, they are not as advanced as everyone is perceiving them. Space exploration would have never been achieved. Since primitive man (we) have recently mapped the entire genome, before full-blown space exploration, any advanced species in comparison would have mastered it a millennia ago.

Other words, they would not need us for reproduction. It would have been solved way-way before their first space exploration mission was launched.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'll admit I always had the hots for the multi armed blue ones with Black Hair riding Vimanas

other than I dream of us earth women achieving parthenogenesis

but that Charlie who ever guy that says he hung out with Tall Whites at Nellis AFB says they travel with the wife and kids all the time

so some non AI non hermaphroditic types are surely out there

I'm in the aliens if they exist probably look like us ..if you don't look to close

the ones that don't are cyborgs

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I'll admit I always had the hots for the multi armed blue ones with Black Hair riding Vimanas

Yes, if it weren't for that skull necklace and arm skirt, that Kali would be kinda hot. think of the possibilities. though I wouldn't want to be around her during that time of the month.

Anyway, as for an all female race, anything's possible. Hell, there could be a race with three or four genders. might be awkward dating them, though... then again... hmm...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Interesting theory. It's also possible they might be asexual and the "probing" might be done for other reasons than most think. If this is the case, maybe they are like humans but without the negative male attributes (aggressive, jealous, violent) and negative female attributes (disorganised, moody, insecure).

[edit on 24/8/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This thread makes me think of the Smurfs. All those male Smurfs and Papa Smurf but only ONE Smurfette. I wonder if they all took turns with her or if she was just Papa's trophy. Things that make me go, Hmmmm.

In my research, I found that there are some civilizations of beings that are unisex / androgynous. By the length of their lives, it appears they do not reincarnate like humans do so that leads me to presume they do not have offspring in the manner we do. In fact, some of the beings do not have any kind of coitus for breeding, since they have no genitals. They use 'test-tubes' to create children and it seems to be done through cloning or interesting methods.

[edit to add . . .]

Anal probing is mostly done to test our digestive systems and find out how healthy or sick we are from our eating habits. They recommend we stay away from meat (wild fish is okay, as long as it's not tainted) and eat a predominantly vegetarian diet staying FAR away from processed foods (including prepackaged foods that monopolize the majority of our grocery store shelves).

[edit on 8/24/2010 by Nivcharah]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I was going to keep this secret but since everyone is talking about it I will too. In some of my dreams I discovered one planet where all the aliens appear as full grown alien females. Well I say alien but they look and appear human at least in my dream. They also do not age at least not as I could tell. My first encounters were fun but one was not since they broadcast my image across the whole planet without censuring anything. I never wanted to be famous. I escaped. One day I'm expecting fleets of beautiful alien females to beam down in locations all across this planet looking for me. Fortunately, there are a lot of other guys here so I feel safe. I never told them I came from a planet where I was just one of the guys. If they do make it here, hopefully they discover the secret to make beer and wine and bring that discovery back to their home planet.

Sorry about the fleet exaggeration, I made that part up. I have daydreamed about human looking aliens beaming down with some strange combat gear on and locating me and injecting me with something to make me remember. Then they beam back away since I am like a sleeper alien in my daydream. I'm part of their command structure. I got really bored in church one time and had that daydream. There could be fleets of alien females though. You never know. They could suddenly beam down in your house and bring beer too.

Maybe my post will make some guys think twice before they shoot down an alien spaceship. That is if they could.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by orionthehunter]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gazerstar

No lee Adama?.. I like him better then Baltar Christ (in the last season he was Jesus).

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Why would all Aliens be female for? That is a bit facetious.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Its just a theory I thought of, Possibly why they may be abducting humans one theory suggest that they have Breeding problems thus they are trying to combine their DNA with human DNA as well many reports and descriptions describe them with no visible genitalia. And if you read the OP I provided a link to a naturally occurring form of self replication called parthenogenesis, whereby a female is able to cause a pregnancy without a male creating a clone of her self. Its just a theory I set forward in no way do I believe this to be THE ONE answer but a possible scenario. There are many theories this is just one I proposed to see if others thought it plausible.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Well, if all Aliens are female and look good.....then when does the invasion start?

I'll create Alien/Human hybrid babies all day and night!!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I can't recall hearing too many abduction stories involving female subjects, so you might just be on to something there!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I've heard a few but most of they ended up producing offspring for the greys. Offspring that they kept.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I actually do recall hearing a few involving that type of scenario actually ("hosting alien babies" type of thing). Interesting theory.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

From what I've heard females that are abducted get their ovaries tested and are often abducted with a male they are with at the time.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
im a 38 year old male with more than 18 personal encounters and sightings, but they would have been close to me more than i know of. I've seen greys and human likes, the human ones i mainly are close to is a group of 2 women. i see the bigger group less and they are half and half male and female.
if an abductee with the human likes is male most contact will be with female human aliens, if a female abductee then shell have most contact with men. People trust and accept the opposite sex easier than their own, interstellar human aliens really are clever in knowing how best to be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join