It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all aliens possibly Female?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Also some Mystics believe that Mary the Mother of Jesus had this ability, rare but true none the less in that it does happen.

And it is possible that when you give birth to a person who is only one step away from total enlightenment, they will have the healing ability and consciousness, rare but gifted at intuitive insight, to keep the Mother from experiencing any pain during or after the birth, like a healing rather than a physical level filled with pain.

I had an encounter once with and Alien being and did sense that the being was male until she transformed into a female. Is it possible that in some interstellar/dimensional species this is the case?

If so perhaps you are correct and it is 'one' of the reasons for abductions and scientific experimentation on humans, the the other white meat.

Actually if you look at many of the more believeable abduction cases, you will find strong genetics and healthy mental ability.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

My most beloved Alien dreams were of a Magnificent male who I will never forget. Even if he did have the ability to be both male and female I will always feel the same eternally towards him.

I too prefer him as a male, but if I reincarnate as a male next time I hope my dreams of him change as well...

It just fits together better that way you know what I mean? Or at least for my cuppa.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Oh definably not knee jerk I'm just saying, a harem of male aliens is more appealing to me. Still not a fantasy. I'll stick to my species.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Check your inbox! Ask away! I am not one of those who brag on themselves and pump up their knowledge based an a few mysterious experiences, thats why I am here on ats! I am as in the dark as the next guy!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It is an interesting notion, well worth a discussion. First we arm ourselves with a bag of salt and proceed to analyse the possibilities.

From witness statements we seem to get the same picture; that of identical-looking beings (with no genitals). Almost like clones. All appear same sex.

This does tell us something important. If they are one sex only , then this is unsatisfactory for the plane within which we live. This must put them at a disadvantage. Here we require the two opposite forces to counter-act each other. The male and female physionomy are just external representations of the two forces.

Now if I was asked: which characteristics do these beings (without genitals) have ? male of female ?. I would have to say female.

If, in our earthly world, humans were examining one of us we would expect the following :-

1)One expert doing the talking and action. The others quietly listening
2)Several interruptions as a couple or more people disagree.
3)lots of bodily movements and walking around etc
4)General lack of discipline and some awkwardness in handling instruments.
5)A bit of noise

All five above are somewhat connected to the presence of males. Now take out all male members and what do you get. Well, I think you get this.

1)Silence
2)A focus of attention on the groin (assuming the examinee is male)
3)Some knowing looks and almost 'telepathic' communication
4)An urge to stroke the hair
5)A loooong examination

Now the above seems to me to be what abductees report. SO therefore I conclude that aliens are female.

I better cut this short as it is taking me to fantasy land, with me the male being examined.

Yes, you have a point they could all be female. That would explain the lack of visible genitalia.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Some Aliens are also cybernetic entities - the greys are allege to be the main (only) AI race. Some of the greys are biological, but I believe the large 6ft tall greys are cybernetic (from what has been apparently documented)

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What about retractible genitalia?
Consider that the simian species (us apes etc) are something of a rarity in that the males 'let it all hang out'..
When you consider a lot of mammals, and all birds, reptiles, fish and insects have retractible genitals, which only externalise when necessary, is it that much of a weird thing?
It's only us mammals that have testicles on the outside because our body heat is detrimental to sperm development.
If you're drawing parallels, you have to consider the entire animal kingdom, rather than focus entirely on hanity.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FunnyLittleFrog

Has already been addressed, and I will say it again I'm merely suggesting an alternative view, to that scenario.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

I had a strange dream last week that had a female hybrid/grey alien in it. Bald as a coot and sorta pretty. There was even an owl in there. I was laughing about it, because Bud Hopkins would wet his pants and put me in his abduction statistics! In England, a dream is just a dream.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned 7 of 9. She'd be pricey on the energy bills, but probably worth it. Whoever said Captain Kirk's female aliens? Classic!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I would think any species capable of changing/breaking our laws of physics, would be capable of modifying their genetics to whichever suits them as a whole. The idea that they could all be female is possible, but I'd lean more towards an A Sexual species.

----
Also, could anybody link the threads or websites detailing the theory of "cybernetic" ET's? Sounds interesting...

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Gainsayer]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

As a male who grew up watching Captain Kirk on television all I can say is that I hope all aliens are female!

I secound that!! let them come!!! I submit...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prince Of Darkness

Originally posted by nagabonar
maybe they are so advanced that they realized only a woman only society can live in peace. [edit on 23-8-2010 by nagabonar]

Yeh right

OP: Yes it can be possible.

a tad off topic but HAHAHAAH at the fat girls g-string.

now on topic: it's possible, but if its cloning wouldnt they all just look the same? or would they split into tribes? or maybe its like an ant colony.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonguy

Silly boys If they PMS you guys are in trouble...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

i just hope they are not freakishly huge like the gaint alien woman tribe on futurama!

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Haha, yes we would be royally boned.

I very much doubt all aliens are females. If there are aliens then I believe there will be many many different races of aliens. So we'll see a spectrum of possible biological configurations just like we do on earth. Just more advanced, whatever that might mean.

Now I wouldn't object to a lot of alien females, but maybe it's true and us males will kill each other in testosterone rage, leaving only women.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Wow. What an interesting concept! I hadn't thought of that angle before this thread.
Let's go a step further and suggest that 'In the Beginning'....an alien female mated (artificially or not) with an Earth apeman to create the first humans. Adam and Eve could have been twins for all we know. The splitting of the egg would even make her emerge from the 'side' of the original egg, just like the Genesis account. Would explain a lot. lol

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Xiamara
Is this the possible reason why they are abducting humans? are they maybe trying to create a male?

I don't think they would have much trouble finding males to volunteer

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara
reply to post by Moonguy

Silly boys If they PMS you guys are in trouble...

True, True, But the day or two just before,,,, You'd be one busy man

The rest of the time, Hide out in the criteria and rebuild your strength.

Edit to add, S & F

[edit on 23-8-2010 by guohua]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

that's just scary... too scary. Where you found that I'm not going to ask. But I think we all know who has been to the "mothership" Even their ships are female.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm not a believer but I'd say aliens are neither male or female.

No dangley bits and no boobies.

Show me a photo of a 38 26 36 figure on a 6 foot brunette grey, then I'll wanna be more of a believer...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join