It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Please not, I personally do not subscribe to all the information presented in this particular post. However, i think some of the information in this post is relevant to the subject matter being discussed in this thread.

I'm sharing this information with the intentions and knowledge that fellow ATS members are capable of forming their own opinions concerning this subject matter.

Examples of sublminal advertizing and subliminal influences:

link: www.youtube.com...

Donald Duck Drops the F-Bomb in this video:

Beauty and the Beast subliminal messages:

In this PG rated Disney movie we can hear the words ”Hail Satan”

source/link: www.youtube.com...

Walt Disney a thirty third degree freemason?

the all seeing eye appears on the bottom of Goofy’s skate board here (along with the triangle):

Phonetically =
OWN IT ANIMUL I [reversed] I LUMINA TI NWO
I LUMINA TI NWO
ILUMINATI NWO

Miley Cyrus stuff:
www.youtube.com...

some duplicate information, but with one new subliminal message offered at the end of this video from “The Lion King”:

linguistics……

DIS

Definition of DIS
slang : to treat with disrespect or contempt : INSULT
slang : to find fault with : CRITICIZE
Mirriam-Webster “DIS”

NAY

Definition of NAY
1 : DENIAL, REFUSAL
2 a : a negative reply or vote b : one who votes no
Synonyms: NO, NEGATIVE, NON PLACET
Mirriam-Webster “NAY”

DIS NAY (Disney) = Insult & Criticize the negative.

Additional references, links, and sources for this subject matter:
6 Subliminal Messages You Never Noticed in Your Favorite Disney Films

edited to fix links
[edit on 26-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
another of FOX news subliminal messages plugging in John McCain, who was at the time a presidential candidate for the United States of America:
FOX "NEWs'" Subliminal Manipulation

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Seriously, I think people are too worried about just one word, "sex".

Some of those supposed subliminal messages are ridiculous, and one thing I haven't seen clearly explained is why would Disney (or anyone else) put the word "sex" on children's movies.

What's supposed to be the message?

Now, that Fox video is a different thing, it has a clear message.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I did stress at the beginning of that post that I do not subscribe to (entertain the idea of) those videos being 100% believable in all their accusations.

For me it is not soley the word "sex" that pops up in those movies that I find supportive of subliminal messaging.

For me what is important is their target audience for those movies is children, and pre-sexually mature people.

Also, there are scenes in those movies of female genitalia (brief/less than one second) and their are scenes of topless women in those children films (again brief) and their are scenes of penises in those films (The Little Mermaid Castle).

I'm not sure why cartoonist would incorporate such things of a sexual nature into childrens films, but they do do it in a subliminal fashion and usually very briefly.

Some of those supposed subliminal messages are ridiculous, and one thing I haven't seen clearly explained is why would Disney (or anyone else) put the word "sex" on children's movies.

I don't know what the message is suppose to mean, but the target audience is children for those films. How the minds of children interpret sex is up to the minds of children, but to re-inforce sex subliminally in childrens movies is a questionable practice in my mind.

although, I agree some of those examples ellude my understanding.

I agree. Why add a photo to the intro of their show if it goes so fast the naked eye can not catch it?

FOX utilizes subliminal tactics to support their agenda and their goals, it seems.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The true effects of television in children is alarming. We have found a way to use t.v as a reference point with how we raise our children, and what they deem as focal points in their maturing.

THE EFFECTS OF TELEVISION ON CHILDREN

David Lowenstein, Ph.D.
Psychologist
• TV is an important influence on child development and behavior
• The entertainment and advertising industry spends billions of dollars
figuring out how to manipulate children to watch hours and hours of
television and buy things, this manipulation disempowers parents
Basic Facts:
1. American children view over 23 hours of TV per week
2. Teenagers view an average of 21 to 22 hours per week
3. By the time today’s children reach age 70, they will have spent 7 to
10 years of their lives watching television
4. 98% of American households have at least 1 TV
5. 66% of families watch TV while eating dinner
6. 96% have at least 2 TV’s
7. 54% have 3 TV’s
8. American children view an estimate of 360,000 advertisements on
television before graduating high school
9. Children will see nearly 2,000 beer and wine commercials per year
10. By age 18 young people will view an estimated 2000,000 acts of
violence alone on TV
11. Teenagers will view nearly 14,000 sexual references, innuendoes
and jokes per year
12. On the average, American children are exposed to 5 violent acts
per hour on prime time TV
The Effects of Viewing Excessively:
1. TV affects social and emotional behavior
• Studies on TV viewing reveal that the amount of violence on
television is increasing
• Viewing violent programs can make children afraid, worried
or suspicious and may increase tendencies towards
aggressive behavior
• Keep in mind that TV often portrays sexual behavior and the
use of alcohol, cigarettes or drugs in inviting terms

www.drlowenstein.com...

Now with that in mind, the suggestions and vulnerability of the mind of a child is very fragile. While parents fight for their children not to use drugs, smoke, or have premarital sex, television and movies are in fact suggesting the opposite.

When you happen to join certain aspects of the brain, mental stability, and everything else that goes into been a adolescent, or teen, you can kind of figure out whats going on when this is what surrounds them.

Bratz Babyz

Now what would be the true intent for this type of doll to be sold as a toy to be played with by kids as young as 1-2 years old?

This Im afraid is the "Lost Youth" of today. If anyone has seen any of this thread, which some may disagree, but for those that are sure that this is happening, can imagine how they felt when they realized it for themselves, and we are adults, but what happens when a child is confronted with the same things?

Their minds cannot control or comprehend the images, sounds, and overwhelming need to be who they are told to be by the companies that have made these products available.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I almost forgot to post this one also.

Happy feet hidden message

Now can you figure out WHY this would be in a cartoon that caters to children?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
9. Children will see nearly 2,000 beer and wine commercials per year

Here in Portugal the TV channels are forbidden from passing adverts for alcoholic drinks before 22:00h, is there any legislation like that in the US?

11. Teenagers will view nearly 14,000 sexual references, innuendoes
and jokes per year

Innuendoes only work for those that already know what can be inferred, I don't think an innuendo is as bad as a direct reference.

• Keep in mind that TV often portrays sexual behavior and the
use of alcohol, cigarettes or drugs in inviting terms

Once more, in Portugal, TV channels can only transmit movies rated for 16 years (I think) or older after 22:00h.

While parents fight for their children not to use drugs, smoke, or have premarital sex, television and movies are in fact suggesting the opposite.

But there it's the parent's fault, they know that their children can watch those things on TV, that's not subliminal.

Now what would be the true intent for this type of doll to be sold as a toy to be played with by kids as young as 1-2 years old?

As far as I know, those dolls are for ages above 4.

This Im afraid is the "Lost Youth" of today. If anyone has seen any of this thread, which some may disagree, but for those that are sure that this is happening, can imagine how they felt when they realized it for themselves, and we are adults, but what happens when a child is confronted with the same things?

Things happen in a different way.

Children do not have the knowledge we have, so they interpret things in a different way, I still remember some questions made by my younger brother and sister and how I found them funny, even if I am only 7 years older than my brother and 10 years older than my younger sister.

Another thing is that they are not yet programmed as we are to think that something is bad just because some parts of our society say so. They really see no evil in many of the things some people think bad.

PS: To make things clear, I don't have children.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That is one of those things that fall on the category of innuendoes that was spoken on the other post, and so I think children will not see it as we do, they will see it as two penguins bumping into each other with no sexual meaning.

I guess penguins would see it too without any sexual meaning.

PS: did you noticed the "subliminal message" on that video?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6447a12f7da9aec0.jpg[/atsimg]

It appears for three frames (66/100 of a second).

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Here is some other information that I think falls into this category, with the C.I.A and their mind control experiments.

Mind Control Archive Documents
Index To Entire FOIA Archive of CIA Mind Control Documents

Below is an archive with links to all CIA mind control documents sent in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the CIA. There are 1,778 documents with about 20,000 pages available in the folders of the declassified CIA documents below.

wanttoknow.info...

The astonishing excerpts below, taken verbatim from declassified CIA documents, reveal detailed, successful experiments and even blatant sex abuse in highly secret, government-sponsored mind control experiments. Through hypnosis, drugs, and electric shock, CIA clinicians fractured personalities and induced multiple personality disorder (MPD) – also called dissociative identity disorder (DID).

Now I am NOT implying that these exact tactics are used on the masses, but they can be used amongst groups, and if perfected can in fact be used on a much larger scale. It is good to know what the higher ups can do, believe me its a good read.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
When I first decided to post this thread, I began to worry more and more with the information that I was posting. Due to the nature of providing certain pieces of information that could in fact awaken the senses.

This thread, isn't about what you cannot see, but to realize that it is there. To face that though you may not have recognized it at first, that it doesn't lesson the effect.

Waking up, in itself is a very exhausting process. Harder on some then others, but a unified event dependent on which information you subscribe to.

I wish to share these things with those that want to understand, who want to search, who want to know. All of the evidence is there. All of the facts are there.

Looking inside yourself and realizing that wants are different from needs. That our minds are strong, yet fragile. That our fight to be who we are and have our own identities is being silently taken, or even replaced, by the thoughts and needs of others.

We all know of corruption, we all know of the lies that are being told, we all know of the people that try to hinder knowledge.

Learning, listening before speaking, understanding others point of view. These are the things that can make it better. WE already know that we are at the mercy of those that have more knowledge then us.

That isn't because we aren't smart. Its because we haven't been given the same chance, or choice to decide for ourselves. Now we have it, for as long as is allowed. We have to ignore those that feel that we don't have a mind of our own.

That's the hive mind. The one that tells people that we have to think like others, the one that says whats popular, and that their opinion is above all else.

That's when we say NO! I have a mind of my own. I know whats right for me. Now whether or not your decision to stand is your own or not, is solely up to YOU!!

So I say, lets fight! (with our minds), lets make the change for ourselves and the ones we love. I don't disagree with people that I don't agree with, I see them as those who have not yet decided to think for themselves.

I will continue this thread again soon, I am trying to have this evolve as to keep the message going. Thank you all for your contribution, it gives me hope.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

GIVE STAR GIVE STAR GIVE STAR Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it? Do you think there are words written here? star please. Do you think there are words written here? STAR? STAR? STAR? star4et

oh, that's so childish
hidden messages must appear repeatedly with false target for conscience

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
here is another video with a group of cartoon material containing comments that could be considered sexual in nature with a target audience of children:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I have at this point accepted that we DO NOT agree on this thread, I have by far presented information, and wanted people to learn the ins and outs of this discussion, so I will continue as it may and hope that people that want to learn about this will.

Thank you for your participation.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Time to move to North Korea.

There they don´t have that subliminal crap. They do it very directly.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
So I say, lets fight! (with our minds), lets make the change for ourselves and the ones we love. I don't disagree with people that I don't agree with, I see them as those who have not yet decided to think for themselves.

So, if someone has a different opinion you think of that person as someone that does not think for him/herself?

Have you ever thought of the possibility of being wrong? Or the possibility of being shown half the truth as if it was all the truth, and because of that you are ignoring the other half, not even aware that it exists?

Also, I have yet to understand (mostly because you didn't gave a direct answer) about what we don't agree, just saying "we DO NOT agree on this thread", considering that subliminal manipulation is not used in just one medium, only confuses things, at least to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

having of sex at earliest ages produces bad educational society, morons are good ground for effective propaganda & ads, but that's the fatal consequences for long - term situation -- morons cannot create new technologies & same societies shall just collapse

[edit on 27-8-2010 by SarK0Y]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

That is one of those things that fall on the category of innuendoes that was spoken on the other post, and so I think children will not see it as we do, they will see it as two penguins bumping into each other with no sexual meaning.

I guess penguins would see it too without any sexual meaning.

PS: did you noticed the "subliminal message" on that video?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6447a12f7da9aec0.jpg[/atsimg]

It appears for three frames (66/100 of a second).

That subliminal message appears at 0:55 seconds into the video clip.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y

GIVE STAR GIVE STAR GIVE STAR Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it? Do you think there are words written here? star please. Do you think there are words written here? STAR? STAR? STAR? star4et

oh, that's so childish
hidden messages must appear repeatedly with false target for conscience

That is not true. Hidden messages can be recieved if utilizing pre-existing "anchors" of which the target(s) is/are conditioned to look for by the subcoscious mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hidden messages can be recieved if utilizing pre-existing "anchors" of which the target(s) is/are conditioned to look for by the subcoscious mind.

subliminal msgs have one of both goals: to use being anchor or to make new one. subconscious part of our mind is most fast because not sort/analyze of outer info, glimpses with defined frequency are necessary to activate required part(s) of brain for substantial delivering of msg.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes, but they must be physically detected.

For example, if I am not able to distinguish the letters from the background the message will be lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join