It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Is direct communication in such bad shape in the US that people do not recognise any more what are common and obvious ways of visual communicating with the other person?

HELL YES they are!!!

people who are watching programs with the likes of sean hannity are not aware of what is happening, they are just listening to the words, and all to often talking over eachother so there is more than one person speaking at the same time. they have all these props, all these screens, all this drama, but no news .... at least not directly from left to right only usage, i believe.

before 9-11 things were ok with society, and people were trusting and open, but not aware of how body language works with their subconscious all the time. after 9-11 this nation changed. there is a total disconnect with the vast majority of americans that do not realize that their negative emotional responses are being invoked by body language on the news, and other neuro-linguistics are being used as well. that is what i see.

If people have to watch a video of some talking heads to be explained about this then I cannot imagine how much of all the body language of a person some people ignore when seeing it and how easy it would be for those people to not really understand what the other person is trying to communicate.

there is too much information bombarding us and our senses in america, imo.

PS: I didn't learn a thing about the subject but, apparently, I learn some things about American people.

oh ya. we got problems. people are no where, i mean no where near as friendly as they were to eachother and perfect strangers 20 years ago. i may look slightly physically imposing, but i am pretty much a big teddy bear with earnest honest sincere genuine opinions, i think. people are psychologically affected by our wars, and talks of a new one with iran.

americans will not tolerate this much longer. it's not even on the news.

there is no war coverage, none hardly at all. hasn't been for years now.

the war coverage on the news accounts for less than 2% of their total air time, and that is FOX, MSNBC, and CNN combined.

they ain't telling us the facts, they are encrypting and encoding and decieving and distracting.

i am not happy with "journalism" in america. people are being told how stupid they are, how bad we are, making us look bad, and putting the likes of who is "reporting" the news to us on tv.

hannity, beck, and others at other networks also, are doing the american people a great injustice. this is my opinion. and that is my opinion about it.

i live in illinois now, central illinois sorta in the middle. it is a three and a half hour drive north to Chicago. if you know where that is.

where are you ArMaP? not address, just country. i'll look at your location to see if it is there.

[edit on 23-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
where are you ArMaP? not address, just country. i'll look at your location to see if it is there.

I am in Portugal, more specifically, in Almada.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to
post by ArMaP

i'm jealous. you live by the ocean, and the place looks really nice.

i do like the ocean and beaches.
[color=3F3F40]Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?
edited to incorporate subliminal message
[color=444444]Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
[color=424242]GIVE STAR GIVE STAR GIVE STAR

[color=434343]Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

Do you think there are words written here? star please.

[color=414141]Do you think there are words written here?

STAR? STAR? STAR? star4et

I'm watching some of those videos again.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

No.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

good man. but if i had typed that into a thread in a color closer to the backdrop (using ats dark) would you see it if not pointed out?

are your settings using dark or light ATS? if using light, change to dark and look at it.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

good man. but if i had typed that into a thread in a color closer to the backdrop (using ats dark) would you see it if not pointed out?

Probably, I am suspicious of long posts for no apparent reason.

are your settings using dark or light ATS? if using light, change to dark and look at it.

My settings are always on dark, like (sometimes) my mood.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I actually tried this, picking up a magazine and trying to find subliminal stuff. Most of the time it could have been just my imagination, but there were two ads in two different editions of "Family Fun" jumping out at me. Both were for "Lunchables" and you can totally see the things that video on page 1 described.

My scanner doesn't work right now, so no photos (I'm too lazy as well, to be honest), but see if you can find "Lunchables" ads in some magazines you have lying around, especially family magazines.

The first one I saw had a girl, probably 9 or 10 years old, in the center who was doing a handstand on a lawn surrounded by trees and bushes. The word "Lunchables" is at the upper left corner of the ad, with the "S" sticking out. A bit underneath, the shadows of the bushes make a clear "E", and the shadow of her doing the handstand (with spread legs) makes the "X." It's very, very obvious - plus, the headline of the ad is "A perfect 10 in the making" and the slogan is "It doesn't get any better than this."

In the new edition of Family Fun that was in the mail today, another "Lunchables" ad, this time of a boy on the street doing doodles with sidewalk chalk. This time the word "Sex" is in colored chalk in the upper right hand corner of the ad. Plus, the boy is in the process of drawing something that looks exactly like a penis with a face -- no way that this is a man or anything he's drawing there. Headline: "Even da Vinci started somewhere." Slogan the same, "It doesn't get any better than this."

I am totally disgusted. If you find that magazine somewhere -- some grocery stores and crafts stores have them -- go take a look.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Probably, I am suspicious of long posts for no apparent reason.

yes, but what if a member slipped a subliminal message into a post where it seemed to blend in and with not the appearance of a lot of empty space?

would this have an effect on ATS members' psychi and/or subconscious mind?

i believe so.

since i authored this thread yesterday, 6 more flags have been added to this thread here.

here is the thread i authored yesterday, take time to look closely at the opening post. i also let people know the post was edited to add a subliminal message (advertisement for NoRegretsEver's thread here):
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is part of research, part of applying their tools of the trade, to demonstrate how they may work to have an effect on our actions and behaviors, i think.

thanks again for your participation in this thread ArMaP. i'm still giving thought to some of the things you mentioned in previous posts, so if it seems i did not respond to a few of your statements, it is only because i am undecided on how to best respond. no other reason.

thanks,
john paul

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Here of course is some interesting pieces of information pertaining to this subject.
The U.S. subliminal patent site, will provide all details, including its intent, a description, and a photo copy of the device, with dates of the patent, and when the patent is expired. ( Please not the expiration date does NOT mean it is no longer, it just means that they could have already made another, more advanced device).

Subliminal Patents
Here is a list along with complete patent information on over 20 patents related to subliminal technology (both for video and audio uses).
www.mindcontrolforums.com...

These patents are owned by the U.S. some claim to be terminated, but the termination may be due to advancement in the technology.

Apparatus and method for remotely monitoring and altering brain waves
Summary of the Invention.
The present invention relates to apparatus and a method for monitoring brain waves wherein all components of the apparatus employed are remote from the test subject. More specifically, high frequency transmitters are operated to radiateelectromagnetic energy of different frequencies through antennas which are capable of scanning the entire brain of the test subject or any desired region thereof. The signals of different frequencies penetrate the skull of the subject and impinge upon the brain where they mix to yield an interference wave modulated by radiations from the brain's natural electrical activity. The modulated interference wave is re-transmitted by the brain and received by an antenna at a remote station where it is demodulated, and processed to provide a profile of the subject's brain waves. In addition to passively monitoring his brain waves, the subject's neurological processes may be affected by transmitting to his brain, through a transmitter, compensating signals. The latter signals can be derived from the received and processed brain waves.

www.patentstorm.us...

Auditory subliminal programming system
Statement of Related Art.

One application of auditory subliminal programming to influence the behavior of listeners has been in the area of anti-theft systems. Lundy et al. U.S. Pat. No. 4,395,600 discloses an anti-shoplifting system in which subliminalanti-shoplifting messages are mixed with audio program signals such as background music, and with a masking signal. The combined signal is then broadcast via loudspeakers to various areas of a store. In order to ensure that the subliminal message is broadcast at a sufficient level to be physically (although not concipously) audible, Lundy et al. varies the amplitude of the subliminal signal as a function of the level of ambient noise in the store. However, in order to ensure that the subliminal message does not become supraliminal, i.e., consciously audible, during a sharp drop in the ambient noise level, Lundy et al. also uses a masking signal that quickly responds to changes in the ambient noise level to mask the subliminal message and prevent such an occurrence. The amplitude of the audio program signal i.e., the background music, is separately controlled independently of the ambient noise level.

Wow this is so you wont steal.
www.patentstorm.us...

Mind you (pun intended) that there are 20, I cannot list them all but I have provided the link.

We are intentionally been turned into zombies (for lack of a better term), and here is another way they are doing it, by forcing us to buy better equipment to make it easier for us to be controlled.

This isnt just magazines, and t.v anymore, this is our government that has the equipment and knowledge on how these things work, and how taking things that we enjoy and use them for their own gain.

More Evidence that Mandatory HD TV Conversion is a Set Up for Mind Control Psychotronics.

The technology called FMRI (Functional Magnetic Resonance) is OLD and ARCHAIC actually. Mengele and others were "reading" brain waves via magnetic resonance graphing in the early 70's. Boston-Logan Airport is already using NEW light-wave beams to scan AND READ air traveler's INTENTIONS before they board the planes.

educate-yourself.org...

Functional Magnetic Resonance

Functional MRI or functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (fMRI) is a type of specialized MRI scan. It measures the hemodynamic response (change in blood flow) related to neural activity in the brain or spinal cord of humans or other animals. It is one of the most recently developed forms of neuroimaging. Since the early 1990s, fMRI has come to dominate the brain mapping field due to its relatively low invasiveness, absence of radiation exposure, and relatively wide availability.

en.wikipedia.org...

You may be thinking... WHAT we would know if we were entering into an MRI machine, we yes and no. Every time you go to the airport and get scanned this is the machine that you go through. These things are every where.

I'm going to get some more info, I really hope that people are seeing this and understanding that sometimes its not something that cannot be explained, because it can.

peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Of course I couldn't leave this one out.

Subliminal Suggestion & Mind Control US Patents

USP #6506148 January 14, 2003) Nervous system manipulation by EM fields from PC monitors Loos, Hendricus Physiological effects altered through E mag pulse.

USP #6488617 (December 3, 2002) Method and device for producing a desired brain state. Katz, Bruce. Magnetic Field alters brain state. A computational system alters various parameters until Gap is removed!

USP # 6430443 (August 6 2002) Method and apparatus for treating auditory hallucinations. Karellm, Manuel. Stimulating vestibulocochlear nerves or cochlea or cochlear regions will treat, auditory hallucinations.

USP # 6426919 (July 30, 2002) Portable and hand-held device for making humanly audible sounds… Gerosa, William. A portable device for making humanly audible sounds responsive to the detecting ultrasonic sound.

USP #6258022 (July 10, 2001) Behavior modification. Rose, John. Behavior modification of a human subject take place under hypnosis, when the subject is in a relaxed state. A machine playes back video to activate.

USP # 6017302 (January 25, 2000) Subliminal acoustic manipulation of nervous systems. Loos, Hendricus. In human subjects, sensory resonance can be excited by subliminal atmospheric acoustic pulses tuned to the resonance frequency. The 1/2 Hz sensory resonance affects the autonomic nervous system and may cause relaxation. Apparatus consists of a portable battery-powered source of weak subaudio acoustic radiation.

USPP # 6011991 (January 4, 2000) Communication system and method including brain wave analysis… Mardirossian, Aris. Method for enabling people to communicate by way of their monitored brain activity. Brain activity of an individual is monitored and transmitted to a remote location (e.g. by satellite). Remotely, brain waves are compared with pre-recorded normalized brain activity curves, patterns to determine a match!

conspiracyrealitytv.com...

Also if interested in the above, look into "Voice to Skull", people today have more mentally diagnosed problems then ever. Maybe everyone is NOT crazy.. maybe not everyone.

This site also has 2 videos that have all of this information also.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Our brains are being bombarded with images that have many consequences to how we see them, the reason for the first few videos about the news and how images and words can control, is also due to the marque on the bottom of the screen, sometimes you may see things on the screen and them get distracted by something that was on the marque and your brain may actually put 2 separate stories and combine them to the way that you saw and heard it.

i highlighted the "and words can control" part for a reason.

conditioning, like Pavlovs dog....
Pavlov's Nobel Prize winning drooling dog experiment with bells

Pavlov became interested in studying reflexes when he saw that the dogs drooled without the proper stimulus. Although no food was in sight, their saliva still dribbled. It turned out that the dogs were reacting to lab coats. Every time the dogs were served food, the person who served the food was wearing a lab coat. Therefore, the dogs reacted as if food was on its way whenever they saw a lab coat.

In a series of experiments, Pavlov then tried to figure out how these phenomena were linked. For example, he struck a bell when the dogs were fed. If the bell was sounded in close association with their meal, the dogs learnt to associate the sound of the bell with food. After a while, at the mere sound of the bell, they responded by drooling.
source/more: nobelprize.org...

same conditioning as Pavlov's dog experiments exists with mirror imagining, phonetics, and reversal of sequences in letters and/or syllables of words.

we are conditioned by many aspects of social engineering, for reasons as of yet undefined in my opinion. here are some examples:

boots [mirror] stood
yes, boots have been known to have stood.

eden [reversed & phonetically spelled] nude
yes, as the story goes adam and eve were nude in the garden of eden

trophy [reversed & phonetically spelled] effort
yes, a trophy is nothing more than personal proof of an effort.

shower [reversed & spelled phonetically] re-wash
yes, we rewash the same parts every time we take a shower

STAY [reversed & phonetically spelled] ATS
yes, we have been known to stay on ATS as much as we can.

We have been conditioned. just like the past generations have waged a kind of psyops war with future generations, we are continuing a war against future generations ourselves.(all be it passively and unknowingly) Especially if we permit this to continue in a fashion that promotes the degredation of the quality of life for our children, and our future generations to come.

Just like Pavlov's Dogs...
we have been conditioned via the words to be driven in directions.

social engineering that utilizes neuro-linguistic programming of our minds, and our cells at the level of our dna, i think.

and, if we are not doing this to eachother, or can prove we are not capable of doing this to eachother without outside interference....
this may be a piece to the puzzle to prove we are not alone here.

these are examples, and i can provide thousands, even millions of them, and occasionally will for the purposes of this thread's subject matter.

it is on topic...

Our brains are being bombarded with images that have many consequences to how we see them, the reason for the first few videos about the news and how images and words can control....

incidently NoRegretsEver,
the above quote was a short paragraph, but a long sentence. i am not criticizing harshly, because that would be like (me the kettle) calling (you the pot) black. I do this all too often myself, and have just recently noticed that i am guilty of it also. I'm efforting to change this habit of mine myself, and thought i would mention it does make things easier on the eyes to use periods instead of commas.

i can't thank you enough for tackling this issue and authoring this thread.

it is one doozy of a subject!

always a friend,
et

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

yes, but what if a member slipped a subliminal message into a post where it seemed to blend in and with not the appearance of a lot of empty space?

Then I wouldn't be suspicious and wouldn't look.

i believe so.

That's the problem, without a real study about it we cannot be sure.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Just some things about that post:

1 - What do you mean by "These patents are owned by the U.S." ?

2 - The existence of a patent doesn't mean that the invention exists, most patents are registered just to show that someone is already working on it and nobody can use a system like that after the patent is registered

3 - The non-existence of a patent doesn't mean that the invention does not exist, it would be stupid if secret inventions were published that way

4 - As you can see, some of those are relatively old, this is nothing new

5 - As you can see, audio is widely used in subliminal messages, for a long time, at least 30 or 40 years

6 - The existence of those videos that point to subliminal messages in images may be just a way of making people worry about them and ignore audio subliminal messages

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Then I wouldn't be suspicious and wouldn't look.

you may not think you look, but odds are at a subconscious level you may indeed recognize and acknowledge their existance. many times such subliminal programming is accredited to "a gut feeling".

i believe so.

That's the problem, without a real study about it we cannot be sure.

Perhaps real studies of this phenomenon do exist, i will do some research into it. one of the videos in the opening post does address this and point them out. i find it hard to believe that marketting geniuses do not incorporate such methods given the amount of evidence that exists that they do. also the amount of profit they make making profits for their clients.

NoRegretsEver,
some of those patents ... i find disturbing.

especially the anti-shoplifting subliminals put into the music while we shop.

it further conditions our minds to accept the programming of others' intentions in a mentally subversive style.

i am not in favor of shoplifting, but i also don't want other money makers programming my mind while shopping at Walmart, either. (walmart is a store that exists all over america, generally for middle and low income class consumers).

[edit on 24-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

especially the anti-shoplifting subliminals put into the music while we shop.

it further conditions our minds to accept the programming of others' intentions in a mentally subversive style.

i am not in favor of shoplifting, but i also don't want other money makers programming my mind while shopping at Walmart, either. (walmart is a store that exists all over america, generally for middle and low class consumers).

When I said that this has been going on for 30 or 40 years I was thinking of the first time I heard about it, in the 70s or 80s, and it was precisely that anti-theft system and the possibility of using it to make people buy the things that the stores want them to buy.

It was after that that the stores started using the method of moving things around and putting the ones they want to sell closer to the entrance and exit points, the things that children want at eye-level for the the children instead of the parents, to make the children ask the parents for them, etc., etc.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

It was after that that the stores started using the method of moving things around and putting the ones they want to sell closer to the entrance and exit points, the things that children want at eye-level for the the children instead of the parents, to make the children ask the parents for them, etc., etc.

i was a child in the 70's and i still distinctly remember seeing those candy bars at eye level. (ah. ... back when a candy bar was only 25 cents.)

you are right, they used such techniques at the stores, but i was too young to remember when they did not do such things.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Yes I agree that some of the patent dates are out dated, but that could be for 2 reasons.

1. To make people think that they no longer exist.

2. To act as if these patents are irrelevant and down played to derail the attention to them.

The reason that I posted them in the first place was to point out, that this isnt as invisible as people think.

And its not just the Big CEO's that have this in mind, but the people that are higher up and have a better advantage to get it to the people.

The reason that I pointed out that the most of these were U.S owned is, that thats the country of my origin, and I wanted others to be aware that the U.S has allot of interest in such devices.

What I find even scarier is that these devices were made long ago, and we have had plenty of time to make these things bigger, and better.

The over all discussion on what is going on with ANY types of subliminal messaging is relevant to everyone, everywhere, and until we can stop ignoring the facts, and make a world wide realization that we are in fact being exposed to these types of methods, then things can never get better.

This and everything else that is changing us, our frequency, our nature towards one another, our views on things that at other times would have made more sense, is destroying our species.

Peace.

BTW I am hoping to take this further soon, and start looking into language and symbols.

On a personal note, thank you Esoteric Teacher for being such a great contributor on this thread.

Your friend also,
NRE

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

you are right, they used such techniques at the stores, but i was too young to remember when they did not do such things.

I was also a child, but as in 1974 (when I was 11 years old) a revolution ended the dictatorship that ruled Portugal for 48 years and that didn't like external influences (either from the US or the USSR) those things arrived latter to Portugal and at a time when people were interested in all things, after being left in the dark for so long.

It was an interesting time to grow up.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Yes I agree that some of the patent dates are out dated, but that could be for 2 reasons.

I was not talking about the patents being outdated either.

1. To make people think that they no longer exist.

2. To act as if these patents are irrelevant and down played to derail the attention to them.

You forgot the third, to allow other companies to make products based on the expired patents, a good example being the Trinitron TVs made by Sony; when the patent expired all other companies appeared with their own versions of the system.

The reason that I posted them in the first place was to point out, that this isnt as invisible as people think.

And its not just the Big CEO's that have this in mind, but the people that are higher up and have a better advantage to get it to the people.

And any inventor that wants to make money selling them to large companies...

The reason that I pointed out that the most of these were U.S owned is, that thats the country of my origin, and I wanted others to be aware that the U.S has allot of interest in such devices.

OK, I understand it now, you meant owned by US entities, not by the US as a country.

What I find even scarier is that these devices were made long ago, and we have had plenty of time to make these things bigger, and better.

What I find scarier is that someone like you didn't know about that, this is no secret here in Europe, at least to me.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join