It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Wow, you walked right into that one. That was a form of subliminal messaging in itself. Using the term "I think" is more or less a way for you to express more than not that it is your opinion, as opposed to talking on behalf of the masses.

You cant possibly think (thinking, thought) that is would have something to do with your weight... right? Using that term often is probably more or less you worrying about what others think, by expressing, its your thoughts more.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

True. I may use "I think" simply to express that it is my opinion, and I'm not trying to impose my personal beliefs, rather just want to say it is what I think, and I'm not speaking for others, .... I think

Sometimes I use the term "impo" where I feel it is appropriate. imo = in my opinion. impo = in my professional opinion. Where I am talking about a subject that pertains to a subject I have years of experience with, like firefighting, military, medical field stuff up to my training level, and a few other fields of study, I will use impo to express I have some level of education or professional experience with the subject, instead of imo or "I think".

Here, let me try that response a little differently....

Originally posted by HermitShip
Could this be a intentional or unintentional process of your subconscious to loose weight?

My subconscious is not fat!

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I thought that I would give this subject a bump, especially since were like a week away from elections. For those that may have missed this thread, they may see the first post and it may help to open peoples eyes about what to look for when watching endorsements.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I would advise people to watch as many Richard Bandler videos as possible. The videos of Derren Brown will work as well. A good amount of his craft has some roots in NLP. I have read a few books on it and watched a few seminars on the subject and have used NLP techniques to help friends overcome their phobias. Real cool book out called Mind Programming by Eldon Taylor. Check it out.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I thought I might revive this thread, since the elections are now over, and maybe the confusion, and the campaign ads may have been overwhelming. Based on the videos presented in the OP, I was wondering if anyone might have second thought who they voted for if they would have seen that video first?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I think I might just join in here if thats ok.

Thankyou for your comments on my thread: Is there an attack on your childs mind?
It seems like your the only person that seems to have grasped what I was trying to say

This thread goes hand in hand with what I've been saying and if you add subliminal messaging to the equation it makes it a whole lot scarier

There is alot to read through on this thread...and it's getting late here so I will definately contribute tomorrow, once I have a better understanding...I know a little bit about this from my days avidly following Derren Brown, one of the true masters of NLP.

edit on 3/11/10 by UnderstandingWisdom because: More Details

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UnderstandingWisdom

You are more than welcome to join in this, please if you would like to add anything, or any link your more than welcome. I had a very good time when this thread was active, and everyone had something unique to add. So thanks, I know that there is alot going on in this one, but you will definitely walk away with something learned.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I wanted to reopen this thread, as I have found myself sending it to some others, to help the cause for the explanation of the "programming" and agenda of TPTB. This is a very informative and extensive thread, yet worth the read.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Oh my.
Ooooh my.

*NICE!* Neuro-linguistic programming @ 7:29-7:37 in the 1st video.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by igigi

Yeah, its pretty cool when you can see it dissected right before your eyes. Alot of the reason why we dont see it, is because of all the other distractions, like the split screen, and marquee that constantly come in and out on the screen.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There has been a lot of talk lately about the content of some threads, and I decided to take an initiative and bump some of the threads that I started that had the most views, and resources, as well as input from others in order to try to keep the amount of informative threads going.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I tried to bump this thread about 7 months ago, and due to so many things going on in the media, with protesters, and how they can manipulate people using certain techniques. I thought I would revive this.

I have been asking some people that I know are not part of the protests of today, but have VERY strong opinions. When I ask them where this is coming from the usually direct me to a video they saw, or a MSM news agency, and how well they covered the story.

I wish that more people that I knew would accept that this technique is used to mold their minds, and do not have OUR best interest at heart.

So I ask this thread was written back in 2010. Are you seeing some of the same ole, same ole, or can you distinguish between the lies and the truth?

Peace, NRE.

BTW, I think seeing some of the videos posted here, and then watching the MSM, we can make a more informed decision on both the stories that are told, and those who report them.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Most moment is, at nowdays, of OWS movement: $ - clans shall be using any technique of NLW (non-lethal weapon) versus protesters to subdue'em. NLW's would allow to paint protesters as brainless vandals.

NLW:

1. acoustic transmitters.
2. microwave.
3. lasers.
4. chemical & biological stuff.
----------

Be safe, Amici.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join