It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subliminal Manipulation today. Can you see it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

A star for mentioning the sound track.

Apparently nobody remembers that some years ago the TV commercials did not had any background music; now, all ads have one, and sound is a very effective communication medium, a good example being those musics that we cannot get out of our heads.

Couple that with some message and you have a much more effective way of passing a message than by seeing it flash to some tenths of seconds on a screen, when you may not be looking at the screen.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The so called News an News Papers create there own interpretation of what they want you to think is happening in the World around us, with a little bit of buy a sell thrown in plus the sublime hand jesters! thats why i never buy any News Papers or watch TV anymore!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Great post!

I remember my Government teacher in high school teaching us about this, infact in the youtube clip "Don't Smoke" showing the older subliminal ads were the EXACT ones that he showed us.

My Speech Class teacher taught us about subliminal body language also.

Since then, and that was when I was a Junior in High School (many moons ago.. ha!) I've been able to pick up on so many of these mind controlling things.

Thinking out loud... I had a darn pretty good High School!

This is really great of you to show everyone so they can be aware!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
that's why in canada they ban tobacco and alcohol advertisements. and nah, the devil doesn't have control of america. the newport ads are crazy, depending on how you look at it the women are either in extreme pain or are crazily happy. the one with the demon looking at the girl is pops out is evil. no wonder the founding fathers put in freedom of the press and freedom of speech. that way the devils propaganda can go on uniterupted. more and more americans should look at their constitution and see if they were not decieved and if it had their best interests in mind. it looks more like it was designed by illuminati and freemasons who work for the forces of evil and satan. america is in an abyss. you need the worlds help.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by randomname]

[edit on 21-8-2010 by randomname]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Heres an interesting artical on TV ,Herbert Krugman’s research proved that watching television numbs the left brain and leaves the right brain to perform all cognitive duties.

TV IS A PSYCHO-SOCIAL WEAPON

by Ken Doyle,

www.sovereignindependent.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
And of course we all have heard about Disney, but have you seen this? This is a video about how no matter the character aimed at children sex is involved.

Message subliminal?

Are you sure that video is from or related to Disney?

That video is from a Brazilian cartoonist, Mauricio Ricardo.

Edit: Or are you subliminally conditioning people to think bad of Disney?

[edit on 21/8/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

neural linguistics?

usama bin laden
same exact letters as:
abuse mainland

coincidence, probably means nothing.

Star Trek Capt.
same letters/symbols (if we turn the "m" upside down) ..
Patrick Stewart

Christopher D'Olier Reeve
same exact letters as:
Reporter hide hero Clevis (clevis means to be split, in two)
same exact letters as:
horse river helicoptered (he fell off a horse, near a river, helicoptered away due to paralization)

probably just a bunch of coincidences.

neural linguistics?

eden = edun
edun [reversed] nude

boots [mirror] stood

shower [reversed] rewosh/rewash

a thread from 2006: (i have it on good authority the member who authored this thread has been researching this for years now)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
i found a contribution in another thread that i thought i might share with here. it has to do with the study of baby talk making sense "backwards".

I found the following here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Oneolddude

There has been research that baby talk is actually reverse speech.

Follow this link.Babys reverse speech

And some Youtube videos too.

i hope some of this is of use for those interested in such subject matter.

i really appreciate some of the stuff i've read in this thread, but i'm still reading to catch up with what has been said.

thanks op,
et

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I want to thank you all so much for your contribution to this thread.

Now I want to bring another subject into play. Now aside from the NLP, subliminal messages in both music and movies.

Now what about the same type of feelings that we get when we watch their "programming". We have for sometime not be able to separate our feelings in films or music or t.v.

We cry when a particular song plays, or when a character gets killed, and we identify with a character on t.v, we even cry at commercials. Now why do you think that is?

NLP and subliminal messages are one thing, but what happens to us when we physically identify with actors, or musicians? We somehow cannot distinguish the difference between fantasy and reality.

This is VERY well know in the community that chooses to make these types of "programs" available.

Here is something interesting about our emotions.

Why Do We Cry?

We shed tears when in pain, but what purpose does crying have?

A scientist now proposes a new theory for why crying evolved — tears can act as handicaps to show you have lowered your defenses.

"Crying is a highly evolved behavior," said researcher Oren Hasson, an evolutionary biologist at Tel Aviv University in Israel. "My analysis suggests that by blurring vision, tears lower defenses and reliably function as signals of submission, a cry for help, and even in a mutual display of attachment and as a group display of cohesion."

The shedding of tears due to emotions is unique to humans. In the past, researchers suggested that crying helps carry stressful chemicals away from the body, or that it simply makes us feel better, or that it lets babies signal health problems.

Now Hasson points out that when tears blur vision, they could readily handicap aggressive behavior. As such, tears reliably signal vulnerability, a strategy that can emotionally bind others closer to you.

preventdisease.com...

Now if by crying those you feel closer to, that could also explain our closeness to certain characters, from the movie we just watch, or the t.v show, or even the song we just heard. That's why its imperative to know exactly what you surround yourself with, and the more you know of your surroundings the less consumed you will be.

Now if we lower our defenses and those who want us to show or act on these emotions know this, what would be the purpose? These are the types of things that we can get bombarded with.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

LOL, I knew it wasn't Disney, I used the Disney reference because they are the most widely know for this type of madness, besides everyone can see he didn't draw any Disney characters.

But if Disney decides to show their craziness that way, I will be sure to post it.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Thank you for this. Everything counts, this is great btw, it would take forever for me to get everything out there.

This is the way it should be, all of us learning,communicating, and sharing. I love ATS

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

I don't think neural linguistics are as much used as some people say, because they have a problem, they only work for a specific language, so if "they" (whoever "they" may be) want to use it in another country it will not work (unless everyone speaks the language).

I think that the methods really used must be closer to our thought processes than the methods presented in this thread, these methods need too much interpretation and are very culturally limited.

PS: Esoteric Teacher = Esoteric Cheater

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I have never heard about anyone crying while seeing a commercial.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

esoteric teacher
same exact letters as:
i tore each secret

you are correct about diversity of cultures, but neural linguistics also pertains to the linguistics of the neural realm. carl jung offers us a lot of info on neural linguistics.

pieces to a puzzle.....

wordy explanation shortened down:

wordy = wurde [mirror] ebruw = hebrew

they are not different languages, ArMap. they are more closely related than "they" want "us" to know, me thinks.

who first wrote about the tower of babel?
moses.

where did moses come from?
egypt.

what is the biggest building in egypt for moses?
the great pyramid.

who built the great pyramid?
Kufu/Cheops

what was the name of the pyramid when they built it, what did they call it?
mr (mere?)

what does kufu cheops look like in a mirror?
spoech (speach?) ufuk. (you
)

what is the first three letters of the first planet closest to the brightest thing in the sky, the sun?
MERCURY

what is the name of the most advanced space station in the heavens?
MIR

what is the king of the jungle, king of beast, and what does it say?
lion says "me roar"

where is it we go when we dream?
R.E.M. (rapid eye movement sleep).

just some observations. small pieces to a puzzle, a puzzle that may be light years across...

liking this thread,
et

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
general trouble is about so-wide using of methods to control human mind: percent of mental sickness will rise desperately, but crazies cannot be manipulated effectively

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Its not as hard as most may think when it comes to these methods. Our society is in a hive mind, where we are afraid to separate ourselves from the opinions of others, and have this follow the leader attitude.

Pointing things like this out is usually a stray away from the pack. As well as frowned upon, thats the best way to keep this type of "programming" in place, and with more people following and them leading, its easier to get people to help advance their techniques.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
watching the first video, analysis of FOX news.

was 9-11 an inside job?

Q. what happens when you open up a can of whoop "butt"?

A. it means no hold bar, unadulterated war.

Q. how does one open that can?

A. one removes the lid

Q. what does and addition symbol look like?

A. +

Q. what does one call a suprise attack by a small force/group of individuals?

A. it is called a raid

Main Entry: 1raid
Pronunciation: \ˈrād\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English (Scots) rade, from Old English rād ride, raid — more at road
Date: 15th century
1 a : a hostile or predatory incursion b : a surprise attack by a small force
2 a : a brief foray outside one's usual sphere b : a sudden invasion by officers of the law c : a daring operation against a competitor d : the recruiting of personnel (as faculty, executives, or athletes) from competing organizations
3 : the act of mulcting public money
4 : an attempt by professional operators to depress stock prices by concerted selling

let us add those up:

war lid add raid
wor lid + rade
wor ld +rade
world trade

seen across earth
cen + ur (ancient name for earth was ur in many languages)

war lid add raid seen across (+) earth
world trade center

a war lid was opened up (can of whoop ass) and it was seen across earth.

war lid add raid seen across earth
world....+rade....cen+ur

was 9-11 an inside job?

no, no connection whatsover between the names of the towers when they were built in 1971 and what happened to them 30 years later.
no connection, whatsoever [/sarcasm]

two phrases, same identical letters:
Directive: Act Mental
Time Travel Accident

neural linguistics = words of the mind.
subliminal manipulation.

FOX NEWS...

Hey, Satan Inn
same exact letters as:
Sean Hannity

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

sean hannity gets owned by Jessie Ventura:
www.youtube.com...

sean hannity and Robert Gibbs:
www.youtube.com...

Jon Stewart catches FOX NEWS in a lie, actually more than one:
www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I had no idea they did not have commercial soundtracks back then. That us pretty cool i learned something new. The thing with these commercials is that they are not only annoying but now they are getting louder than the actual show you are watching.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
very interesting

a lot of good material from this guy

thanks

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
tape 2 the comment is made "member of bush administration blew the world trade center to kingdom come."

kingdom come?

what was it moses asked of the burning bush? the bush on fire that did not burn?

moses asks:
"who shall i say is sending me?'

the bush responds:
"i am that i am"

i am.

and who is it we call in case of an emergency, what number do i dial?

trinity has connotations to god, but it also means 3.

911 trinity = 9113.

alpha and omega. alphabet.....

9113. "bush blew the world trade center to kingdom come"

A=1
B=2
C=3
D=4
E=5
F=6
G=7
H=8
I=9
J=10
K=11
L=12
M=13

9=I, 1=A, 13=M

9113 = I AM

neural lingiusitcal programming. social engineering, at a global scale.

bush, kingdom come, world trade center (center of trading the world)

Q: who is the number one top angel?
A: Michael.

Judgement day = Judge.

what was the name of the priest that all those firefighters carried away, the priest who was the fire departments priest in NY city?

michael judge.

social engineering on a global scale

neuro-linguistics. psyops. programming the minds of a lot of peoples.

this thread should be around for awhile.

thanks for this op,
et

[edit on 22-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join