It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Death.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

I'm not an expert on debunking videos and photos but you can see in close up, in her sun glaces their is a big structure in front of her weather is a building or a tall tree, but their is something on that side of her face creating the shadow that hunts so many skeptics.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I have no idea why ATS took my post ( President was told aliens are on earth - The Daily Telegraph ) down. If this continues on ATS from my behalf I will ask them to take all my video down. For those of you that didn't have a chance of knowing the truth cause some ATS statics, here it is again.

PS: If this attack continues on ATS I will ask moderator to ban me from the page and take down all my eforts of leting you people know "what is really going on in this planet", and for those of you that are researching my work, you can PM me here or in my You Tube page ---> www.youtube.com... Just to let you know in what web site I will continue my work, thank you all and God bless.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Wow!! this is geting better for us truthers.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Can I say ((( I TOLD YOU SO ))) WAKE UP!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
A young friend of mined ask me this in a private message on You Tube, and this was my answer.

FRIEND: hey bro i got a question for yu do yu belive in that whole niburi planet thing?

Me: Yes I do my young friend, I believe that Nibiru is a celestial planet were the good ET lives, in other word the planet where Jesus Christ is at ( The so-call heavens that people talks about), the thing with all this Reptilian and hybrids and grays thing is that their has been a miss misinformation towards our people, and guess who is doing this? well the hybrid them selves, every time a archaeological findings is made that prove our existence and our evolution the goverment sticks their nose and sensors the finding or they get rid of it and the archaeologist gets fired from his job or threaten.

Why are they saying that Nibiru is full of bad evil reptilians? cause the hybrid are convincing humans so when Jesus arrives the Gray's and the hybrids accomplish for people to be against our lord and savior in the end of things like in Armagedon. Is a conspiracy against our God Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ but I'm not falling for this conspiracy against our lord. I know what to do when the supposedly alien invasion starts, I'll be the first one geting on their ship.

[Part Two]

FRIEND: wow thats crazy and alot of info i never really knew what you guys was talking about when you people said that you can see that a person is a reptilian just by looking at their eyes..im like are this people high?lol but then i noticed the eyes and im like wow THERE PUPILS ARE weird like wtf?lol is obama a reptilian?

ME: Our White House is been taken by Hybrids since the death of Kennedy, Kennedy knew this he even spoke about secreat societies in public referring to these hybrids. One of the reasons Kennedy got shot and killed is because he whanted to shut down a secreat money laundering they had for the secreat space program and this included the deal that politicians already has with the Grey's aka Anunnaki.

There wore other several reasons JFK got killed, these entities are very smart they came here to take over our planet and so far they have done a good job. Who in Gods name would believe a story like this? Only the Iluminati and the Freemasons secreat society will take it that seriously. This is more sinister than what you think thats why they can getaway with almost anything cause they have brain wash humanity in the first place with Hollywood movies and all in between. This is why people don't take ET and UFO seriously.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Some very good finds BIONICLE ALEX, a while back on a different website i posted a similar video talking about how the powers that be/Illuminati or what ever you wanna call them would stage a fake Alien invasion to bring about a New World Order, also the military is now experimenting on it's own civilians with electronic torture through direct energy weapon attacks using low frequency microwavable energy there also implementing this technology into satellites..... there ultimate goal is to use this technology for mass mind control, this is no myth the military has already filed patents regarding this technology, some good people in the government have spoken out about it such as Representative Jim Guest, i suggest you google the name Dr John Hall he's a expert in this field and knows alot about the technology i mentioned.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Let's just say that I am a hybrid. Now what?

Keep in mind that I didn't choose to be a hybrid, I didn't ask for it, and I can't help being one. This applies to all the hybrids, I will assume.

I ask again. Now what? What should happen to all the children born of two different species? They are already born, already here, and most likely not aware of what they are. Or if they do know, then they are most likely terrified of being discovered since the human race has such a long history of tolerance towards those not exactly like them.

And how, pray tell, do you plan on stopping a race clearly more intelligent than humans? I'm genuinely curious about your answer to these questions.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Let's just say that I am a hybrid. Now what?

Keep in mind that I didn't choose to be a hybrid, I didn't ask for it, and I can't help being one. This applies to all the hybrids, I will assume.

I ask again. Now what? What should happen to all the children born of two different species? They are already born, already here, and most likely not aware of what they are. Or if they do know, then they are most likely terrified of being discovered since the human race has such a long history of tolerance towards those not exactly like them.

And how, pray tell, do you plan on stopping a race clearly more intelligent than humans? I'm genuinely curious about your answer to these questions.

Well let's say that Only God can save you from this and the only way a Hybrid have, I THINK! is to repent and accepting Jehovah as his God and Jesus Christ as his lord. Other than that I don't know what to tell you, cause you people didin't have any business here on earth especially colonising a planet in a sinister and evil way you people did, you've been destroyed once by watter and now you'll be destroyed again with fire, but this time once and for all there is no coming back.

with all this said I tell you REPENT is the only way you might be forgiving by God him self, you don't do that or even try? claim your self dead for ever but first you will see the wrath of God befor he gives you death penalty and that scares me more than the death it's self..

edit on 8-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Thank you and God bless.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Well let's say that Only God can save you from this and the only way a Hybrid have, I THINK! is to repent and accepting Jehovah as his God and Jesus Christ as his lord. Other than that I don't know what to tell you, cause you people didin't have any business here on earth especially colonising a planet in a sinister and evil way you people did, you've been destroyed once by watter and now you'll be destroyed again with fire, but this time once and for all there is no coming back.

with all this said I tell you REPENT is the only way you might be forgiving by God him self, you don't do that or even try? claim your self dead for ever but first you will see the wrath of God befor he gives you death penalty and that scares me more than the death it's self..

edit on 8-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

Very disappointing answer, to be honest. This is, verbatim, the exact message I get from the homeless man on the street corner. The very same message of many radio stations, fliers, and evangelical TV shows. Same exact message I get from the group of women that ring my doorbell and invite me to discover the word of Jehovah/God as they hand me a pamphlet.

Your response is the very same message every person on the planet receives from evangelicals, radicals, and "born-again's".

Wrap it all up in a black and white label and name it "generic". Extremely disappointing.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

I can not tell you what you whant to hear, I tell you what I know as far as my research has taken me, if it's not sweet to your hears well I'm not sorry, Is your responsability to save your self, and if you really appreciate your life and those that you love, you know what to do. If you think this is all about a "religious freak talk" think again. I said many time I'm not here to convince anyone of anything but to warn humans of what is about to take place here on earth.

If your a Iluminati, Freemason or a hybrid? you better than no one know what I'm talking about. It doesn't make any difference to these secret society if you believing in Christ or not, they well know better who is Jehovah and what roll he plays in life for us humans, is you who needs to tell your self which way you whant to go. As far as I know hybrids doesn't have a second chance in life, especially when they deny Jehovah as his true God but I guess that must be natural within hybrids cause they come from the seed of Satan him self.

If priest goes to a mechanic when he needs to fix his car he need to ask the mechanic to diagnose the vehicle before he does anything to his car, and when a mechanic needs to worship God he goes where the holy spirit resides, in the house of God all mighty Jehovah. Now why the mechanic and the priest would go to worship God in a house of prostitute?

edit on 10-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
oh.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
That is an interesting comment.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Nope. It takes minimal "research" to make your claims of being "saved". Especially since you are throwing the same over-used message at everyone, not just the hybrids. What could be an interesting and thought-provoking conversation has just been reduced to a "save your soul my way" conversation.

Boring.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alora

That's your opinion not mine, my message to you is very clear if it bores you why you keep on coming back to me? do your self a favor, if you don't believe in what I tell you get busy in something for God sake and educate your self.

If you answer this comment you will be ignored.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

More or less wtf is wrong with you?

He probably did become a member to infiltrate the racist bohemian grove to show his story. Nobody can just walk in.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

More or less wtf is wrong with you?

He probably did become a member to infiltrate the racist bohemian grove to show his story. Nobody can just walk in.

Are you that stupid?

He became a member just to infiltrate The Bohemian Grove??? What The Hell

For more or for less "wtf" is wrong with YOU!!

Their is something strange going on with you humans and it's not funny.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Proof Alex Jones is a Hybrid.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
When you people are going to wake up to this?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I don't care, I will fight them Intel they end, are you a warrior of God? SHOW IT!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join