It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Death.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Join the Reptilian Resistance here ---> www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Yes it is a real Flying disc and a real ET (Fallen Angel) (Anunnaki) (Demon), I don't call it UFO cause I know what it is and the reason they are here as well. As you can see this is not a joke ((( WAKE UP )))

[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I read your article and still watching the vids
Finally someone with hard-evidence except for the last one you posted
if I may say so.. but maybe it's because of the style of the vid.
I think I'm sort of imune to propaganda vids. no offence mate, I think it will work for most people who still not convinced entirely

I have learned a lot (and I really mean a lot) from you my friend.
Day by day things getting clear but still got lot's of questions
I think I finally found the right person for answering them.

Peace and Love,

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ok dude, firstly it would be nice if you could spell , put more thought into your sentences, because you spend most of your time rambling. There are no full stops either, and it makes everything you say - hard to read and digest.

You're very wired up.

I agree with Chuck Missler as far as the Nephilim is concerned. However, Project Camelot and Alex Jones are both on the same side - ROME

Which means you are supporting (Alex Collier) the very people you claim to be against. Project Camelot is disinfo.

Most reptilian videos are compression issues, however there are a select few that cannot be explained, these two for , for example. (Please watch until the end of the video for the slow motion, ignore the noises in the background) are probably the only ones you CAN put some credibility into.

Woman named Jennifer on French TV claiming people have called her the cat lady for years due to her unusual eyes. No it's NOT the colombola condition.

PS: The video series called "UFOs Angels and Gods" was a masterpiece in TRUTH - God Bless you - you have a long way to go yet, but keep reading and learning and most importantly - learn to decipher what is truth and what is disinformation. Check out the Black Eyed Kids and compare them to Video 7 of "UFOs , Angels and Gods" you will find the descriptions of the BEK's and the Hybrid drawings very very similar.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by JJBB22]

[edit on 5-9-2010 by JJBB22]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

Well I'm sorry about my spelling or grammar but I do try my best, I'm an old dude that lived here in U.S and out for many years now. So yes my english is rusted but good enough for people to understand what I meen.

About the dis-info your right on target but most of these people mix truth with lies and we have to know which is which and ad the good pieces that fits to the possle, thanks you both for your kined word and God bless you all humans I don't care if many doesn't agree with me or not, cause I know I'm doing the right thing as a human waking up all brother and sisters from this planet.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PositiveVibration

Thank you and God bless you.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
A young friend of mined ask me this in a private message on You Tube, and this was my answer.

FRIEND: hey bro i got a question for yu do yu belive in that whole niburi planet thing?

Me: Yes I do my young friend, I believe that Nibiru is a celestial planet were the good ET lives, in other word the planet where Jesus Christ is at ( The so-call heavens that people talks about), the thing with all this Reptilian and hybrids and grays thing is that their has been a miss misinformation towards our people, and guess who is doing this? well the hybrid them selves, every time a archaeological findings is made that prove our existence and our evolution the goverment sticks their nose and sensors the finding or they get rid of it and the archaeologist gets fired from his job or threaten.

Why are they saying that Nibiru is full of bad evil reptilians? cause the hybrid are convincing humans so when Jesus arrives the Gray's and the hybrids acomplish for people to be against our lord and savior in the end of things like in Armagedon. Is a conspiracy against our God Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ but I'm not falling for this conspiracy against our lord. I know what to do when the supposedly alien invasion starts, I'll be the first one geting on their ship.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Read my reply to the skinny chicks thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=ofhumandescent

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

That's good info, thank you I will share with all my friends and famaly.

You rock thanks.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
[edit on 5-9-2010 by Xionmir]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Xionmir

This post is kined of old now, that was my first comments since I started this post, you have to understand that I'm just human with his head full of information that I'm not suppose to know. I was irritated and unconscious at the same time, (and still are) is a ugly feeling wen you wake up to the truth, its not nice but you need to know no matter what the odds.

About the Muslim Hybrid some people can't see the slit in their eyes and some other people can see the slit, you might be one of those who can't see it and to tell you the truth I don't know how to help you with that, sorry.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
A young friend of mined ask me this in a private message on You Tube, and this was my answer.

FRIEND: hey bro i got a question for yu do yu belive in that whole niburi planet thing?

Me: Yes I do my young friend, I believe that Nibiru is a celestial planet were the good ET lives, in other word the planet where Jesus Christ is at ( The so-call heavens that people talks about), the thing with all this Reptilian and hybrids and grays thing is that their has been a miss misinformation towards our people, and guess who is doing this? well the hybrid them selves, every time a archaeological findings is made that prove our existence and our evolution the goverment sticks their nose and sensors the finding or they get rid of it and the archaeologist gets fired from his job or threaten.

Why are they saying that Nibiru is full of bad evil reptilians? cause the hybrid are convincing humans so when Jesus arrives the Gray's and the hybrids acomplish for people to be against our lord and savior in the end of things like in Armagedon. Is a conspiracy against our God Jehovah and his son Jesus Christ but I'm not falling for this conspiracy against our lord. I know what to do when the supposedly alien invasion starts, I'll be the first one geting on their ship.

Could you give details in the planet Nibiru then? If you believe in it then surely there is some defense you have to think out for the "Reptilian and Highbreed lovers" out here

And about the getting on the ships first thing; Shouldn't you rethink that? In Revelations it says that there will be many false prophets and such, so there is the possibility that this won't be a one sided conflict but have many lairs trying to deceive you.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xionmir

That's why is so important for you to know the holy scripts of the bible, thats is the only way to separate fact from fiction. I said many times the bible is the only thing that will save you and your love ones. I did motioned several time "dont take my word for it nor anyone elses" you have to take action on your own and know the truth on your own, all I'm doing is showing you the way for what I consider with my life what is the truth. I mentioned as well that I've been doing this research over a year know and I'm sharing with you part of my research. Over all is your responsability and no one els.

Like I said I'm a follower of God and not of men, follower of men are not blined but dead.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have nothing to do with this video or his creator, I'm glad people are waking up to the truth, check this out?

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The SKYLAB III UFO Encounter - The Evidence & Contradictions

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
David Jacobs on Abductions,Hybrids,Gray Aliens(??2009)

RIR-David Jacobs-Abductions,Hybrids 1/15

All credits goes to " ofhumandescent " thank you so much for your suport, God bless.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
(RR) Proof Alex Jones Fallen Demon Alien Hybrid Possession

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Alex, I have a question. Why is the aliens shadow going off to the right- and the lady being interviewed has the sun on the left side of her face?

It makes very little sense to me.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join