It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faces of Death.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I've said many times that A/J says the truth but at what prise? I never said he was a liar but a con artist.

Why are you trying to push me down in the first place? Have I not spoken the truth? what els does a human needs to wake up from a spell you've been put thru?

I think your waisting to much time with me here going around in circles and still your not getting the massage, were you going with this? so please stop trying redicule me and look for your self, you have the tools now use it.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
If Alex Jone wasn't a member of the Bohemian Grove he would still live right? why did Anderson Cooper died? cause he knew something about that scumbag that just a few patriots knew and Cooper was the one who was about to expose Alex Jones and he got killed, now the agenda can continue with any disturbance on Coopers behalf.

2-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

Anderson Cooper's dead?!? Somebody better tell CNN about this!!

You might want to get your facts straight- it makes it much easier to get people to believe what your saying....
Also, and I am not any huge Alex Jones-lover, but I do know for a fact he tells people to burn as many copies of his DVDs as they want and pass them out to as many people they want.So if he's just some pitchman trying to get rich off his DVDs, he's not doing a very good job of it...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
ridicule, really?
a learning experience in my opinion is people sharing views, questioning others opinion in a search for the truth.
sorry to bother you.
i don't claim facts very often, and am not doing so now.
i'm a hands on kinda' guy, i don't just jump to conclusions based on the opinion of one.
anyhow, sorry to bother you, and i apologize for asking you to explain yourself so others may understand your point.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I believe in god too and like i said i think there are truths in what you say of course project blue beam might be able to cause a fake rapture and fake aliens as a illusion.

You should listen to Zeph Daniel he's a preacher of sorts and carrys alot of the same beliefs you do...here's his podcast shows.

zephreport.podomatic.com...

Thank you brother, God bless you and your family keep an eye open always.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I think the OP meant Bill Cooper. It was a simple slip- I'm sure you'd have realized it if you looked at the previous post before jumping in to claim the OPs facts are not straight.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sjorges2002

Sometimes a hybrid have many ways to disguise themselves and they will not stop to anyone who interfere with their sinister agenda, let's say I know Alex Jones knows already whats going on here.

Thanks, I did mend my error.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I up loaded this video 8 month ago on this channel, thats how long I've been doing this research up in till today, today I see the whole picture in a diferent way now. I didn't expect that it will turn out this bad. please check it out.

vimeo.com...

The country is in distress. Keep yourself informed. Remain on the defensive. It will discredit us if anyone attacks at this time, please use only your voices until the government leaves us no other option.

Bavarian Illuminati survived, possibly to this day. Many of these theories propose that world events are being controlled and manipulated by a secret society calling itself the Illuminati. Theorists have claimed that many notable people were or are members of the Illuminati, including Winston Churchill, David Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

In addition to the shadowy and secret organization proposed by conspiracy theories, several modern fraternal groups claim to be the "heirs" of the Bavarian Illuminati and have openly used the name "Illuminati" in founding their own rites. Some, such as the multiple groups that call themselves some variation on "The Illuminati Order" use the name directly in the name of their organization, while others, such as the Ordo Templi Orientis, and the Grand Lodge Rockefeller founded by David Goldman, use the name as a grade of initiation within their organization.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
NEPHILIM -- NO RESURRECTION

The Book of Isaiah says that the Nephilim and their descendants will not participate in a resurrection as is the portion of ordinary mortals. Isaiah 26:14 reads: "They are dead, they shall not live; they are deceased, they shall not rise." The original Hebrew word translated "deceased" here is the word "Rephaim." It would have saved a lot of misinterpretation if the translators had left the word as it was in the original. The verse actually reads: "Dead, they shall not live; Rephaim, they shall not rise." The Rephaim are generally understood to be one of the branches of the Nephilim, and God's Word makes it clear that they are to partake in no resurrection. But with humans it is different: all humans will be resurrected either to life or to damnation (John 5:28-29).

KEEP READING ---> www.mt.net...

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
mistranslations by sitchin and many others.

read this

[edit on 23-8-2010 by rubbertramp]

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

I'm glad your looking into it, but I know what a Nephilim is, I have consider Nephilim the New hybrid of today since I opened this post, and they are. Back then the Nephilim wore giants, mighty men's.

You think I'm miss leading people?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

You think I'm miss leading people?

no, i just refuse to not look at both sides if the story, and it is obvious that your only covering one side.
as a jew i've been studying mistranslations in the bible for years.
like the most basic,
it is not 'though shalt not kill', it's 'though shalt not murder'.
big difference, especially in the king james version.
a simple mistranslation means ones beliefs can be far off base.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Good point of view. Still I'm glad we are teaming up here for the people that doesnt know, but that wasn't my intentions. Really at this point non of that really matters now because todays hybrid doesnt really care! My message was more for todays hybrid, like the tittle says:

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Humans have a choice hybrids dosen't, I urge all of those people out there that thought that the bible was all a hoax THINK AGAIN? knowing it could save your life and the life of those that you love.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX

Good point of view. Still I'm glad we are teaming up here for the people that doesnt know, but that wasn't my intentions. Really at this point non of that really matters now because todays hybrid doesnt really care! My message was more for todays hybrid, like the tittle says:

i din't use the word nephilim in the sence you do, i believe it is a mistranslation. but, i'm not saying i don't believe in hybrids. personally i believe this planet was seeded and we all have alien, i don't like that term either, i think it's very misleading, dna within us. i think the book of enoch is a better explanation. i don't give revelations all that much credibility either.
we all have opinions, and i think labeling people as evil based only on ones opinion is dangerous. this is one of the reason i joined this thread, in your op, you put a white guy against a dark skinned man, and called the dark skin man the evil one, i'm still not positive of your intentions, but you did convince me that they were not racist based.
do you understand what i'm saying?
even if you obviously do not agree?

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
VATICAN ALIEN SKULLS?

www.greatdreams.com...

ALIENS AT THE VATICAN

"Whatever those remains represent,
there's a reason why the good fathers buried them there to be forgotten."

Alien Remains Found At The Vatican. Pope Told To Remain Silent.

Many alien skulls were found during a restoration project at the Vatican Library.

Rendition of the appearance of the excavated skull when alive.

(Note how the rendition looks exactly like the so-called "Grays" that are thought to abduct humans in UFO literature.)

CN. THE VATICAN. SPECIAL REPORT. Skeletal remains resembling 'space aliens' have been excavated from the basement floor of a centuries old vault under the Vatican Library.

The Library had been undergoing a major restoration to its' underground vaults, of which many, CN has learned, still contained dirt floors that have not felt a human foot in over 500 years.

The above picture of a restoration worker holding an alien skull was obtained by CN through an anonymous carrier. The Vatican Military has closed all entry to the Library. Although a Vatican spokesperson was quoted expressing his awe and excitement concerning the find; he later disavowed any knowledge of the comment. Press sources have confirmed that an unprecedented command of silence has been enacted by Pope John Paul upon the request of several world security organizations.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Now here is were you the people have to be carfull, cause they are demonising the second coming of our lord Jesus Christ (Yeshua) now be smart and go beyond what they say or even me, I could learn alot from you as well, keep reading.

UFO organizations are already calling this "the great world government cover-up." Mary Peterson, chairperson for SART (Space Aliens are Real and a Threat), states her opinion "what lies beneath the Vatican floors belongs in our Universities to be studied. This only proves the theory that world government has known of aliens all along. And the Vatican is essentially it's own country with its' own government and military."

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
This guy is not me but he has a very interesting message for all of us to know, the funny thing is that is the first time I've seen him on You Tube so I didn't know we share the same thoughts, it makes me feel good that I'm not the only one awake you should be too, here it goes.

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I've seen how time has change humanity in great scale, back when I was young people usto be more into God, no matter what religion but it was more visible. Well these hybrid and Satan has played their roll really good on misleading you the people between the ages of 15 and mid 30 why cause I've seen that the people between these ages are more into hi-tech stuff and have forgoten about what is important in life, and that is knowing God and the sacrifice that his son did for us so we could have a second chance in life, "gosh" even school has forgoten! They just don't teach religion anymore.

But! who cares? as long I have my I-Pod, my PS3 or my X-Box or the latest Cell phone with all the bells and whistles. In my understanding this is how people have forgoten about God and the reason there is so many antichrist among you, now think for one sec here! what if I'm right in all this that I've been telling you all along? what if! if you don't care about this stuff but for the elite, the hybrid and all the illuminati members is the most important thing for them? but not for you. Why cause they have sold you technology for that same reason, miss directing you from our creator Jehovah.

If you have famaly and you really love them or if you really love your self? why is it so hard for you to just reed one book?....... God bless you all and down with the New World Order.

[edit on 25-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 25 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Date: November 16, 1996
Alex Collier Speaks At The Ranch Alex Collier claims to be a contactee with the ET race known as the Andromedans from the star system Andromeda. He describes this race as human beings that have a slightly blue tint to their skin as a result of the planet they live on. Alex first started having encounters with these people (Andromedans) when he was 8 years old. By the time he was 16 they had shared many, many things with him. As his information grew and he compiled more data it became clear to him that it would be of value to share this information with other people. During his late 30's and early 40's he was interviewed by various people and produced some great documents sharing his experiences.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
((( WAKE UP )))

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join