Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Faces of Death.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is a 10 video Conference from Jaime Maussan back from 2005 I will start on video #9 cause I thinks this message is related to this subject. Their is good entities out there which they themselves are at war as we speak and as far as I know the bad ones are here on planet earth building an army of hybrids and humans to battle Yeshua and his battalion of Angels. Could these massage comes from our lord? Could they be angelic message from heavens? Sometimes I think why they try so hard to redicule Crop Circles especially the massage it caries.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
((( BECAUSE THEIR IS A WAR GOING ON FOR YOUR MINED )))

with love Alex Jones.

Right in your face and still people can't get it, what els have we mist?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
I discovered that not every body can see the slit in the eye of the hybrid, the hybrid is disign to be like that to hide their identity. My wife can't see it but my kids and I can so this is why some people don't agree with us and most people that argue they might be the hybrid them self or they cant see it. [edit on 21-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

This quote is worrying me Alex.

I haven't watched all your videos, but the slits etc ... well they've been gone over a lot. Nearest neighbor compression, awkward lighting, and sometimes just really crap cameras ...

There's nothing in a piece of video footage that one person could see and the other really couldn't. If its there, it can be measured. If you're seeing slits in people's eyes on a day to day basis ... well please for the sake of people around you ensure you're positive before someone gets hurt.

You don't know me. I don't know you. But you just sound incredibly wired.

No offense meant.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
And no offence taken Pinke, I just didn't know eather.

Many people in You Tube can see the slit in the eye of the hybrid but others can't and it's not their fault!! because the hybrid is designed for that, to hid from the public eye. The people that can't see the slit in the eye the Grays calls it " The Lucky Ones" I call it the non lucky ones. But their must be some way to discover for everyone to see, the new hybrid is been here since the days of Hitler, just watch all the videos I posted and don't stop there keep on searching for the truth cause I'm still doing the same as we speak.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Alex Jones is not just all that, but what never cross into peoples mined including mine on this? Is that Alex Jone is a Anunnaki Gray experiment Human HYBRID a Nephilim an a Iluminati member for The New World Order.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

I believe in god too and like i said i think there are truths in what you say of course project blue beam might be able to cause a fake rapture and fake aliens as a illusion.

You should listen to Zeph Daniel he's a preacher of sorts and carrys alot of the same beliefs you do...here's his podcast shows.

zephreport.podomatic.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Just the fact that Alex Jones got into the Grove should speak volumes to everyone who has even for a few moments taken the time to read up on who agttends and how they get to attend.

Then you have the fact that he managed to get a video camera into the grove and managed to film art of it, it makes zero sense no matter how many excuses or explanations are made as to how he achieved this.

Not in a million years would a big mouth especially an obnoxious disgusting big mouth such as him gegt into the meetings and get away with filming unless he had help from the organisers of the event, he had to have the help and permission, which tells you what?

Hed speaks as though what he speaks of has to be taken as the way it is with truth and connections, he uses his audience to spread his word like some ancient messiah, the more people who talk about his work, the bigger his word becomes.

Yet just how much of what he has said has come to pass? people he has befriended and worked with, and who decided to take another route because they didn't fall for his orders have become enemies, for which he uses his little show to rip them apart telling people to avoid them because they are not Patriots, and yet those who used to be enemies are now his friends, for which he uses his little show to get people to start listening to what they have to say, because he tells you its the truth.

Yet its far from the truth, but useful until the real truth becomes apparent, when that happens his goal for that has been achieved, so it matters not if he told a lie or not, it achieved exactly what he wanted it too.

Its the same no matter where you look to hear the banter, yet those who have the interests of all at heart are the ones who struggle to get their message out.

Say there was a Revolution in the USA which began today, would you want Jones as your all knowing leader? that would be good if you wanted a dictator or a dictators dogs body or runner, he could maybe make a good cup of tea, but a leader of the people he is not, he has his own fortune in mind in everything he does and tells you.

He had a different tune when he could only get his horrible mug on access TV, he would twist and complain, tell everyone what they wanted to hear, as he went on he changed and manipulated, if he really did do this for the benefit of all, then his DVD'S would be available for all to see, as cheap as possible if not free.

If he actually gave a damn he would sacrifice his fortune to let those who cant afford it to see the same as those who can, so does he really care about America and its people, or just those with enough to send him the $ for his lies?

The poor are people too, and have just as much right to live as anyone else, and as much right to all truth as anyone else, if not more so.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Several people have "infiltrated" the Grove over the years. Remember the 60's? Back then it was the left that made all the fuss about the Grove, not the Right Wing.

If you would have watched the footage of Alex Jones "infiltration" of the Grove you would not make such comments. Jon Ronson documented the whole weekend and whoever saw his documentary knows what actually happened. All you have to do is walk in. You don't sneed, you don't infiltrate, you just dress up casual and walk by the guards. Several people have done that since the Grove's existence.
For god's sake they even hire local people to work as waiters and stuff, it is neither that hard nor impossible to get access to the Grove.

The notion of having "infiltrated" the Grove commando-like comes from Alex Jones' spin of the events. Alex was all big and showy about how he is the only one who had the guts to do that and then they interveiw the guy who gave them the jist of to infiltrate and the guy goes " You don't need to sneek in. You just walk in. I've done it several times." ... Alex doesn't like to mention that part because if he would acknowledge how the whole thing went down then he would destroy the whole "the Grove is Satanist" meme.

Honestly, watch the Ron Jonson documentary. It's the one part of the story that you have to see if you're interested in the reality of that "infiltration" and not just Alex' or his opponents spin of the event. It was pretty harmless, to say the least, although Jones' thrid rate acting did try to blow some drama into the event.

Sometimes ATS baffles me. Is it me? Probably.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

Mod Note: Removed quote of post directly above this one. Inserted "Reply to" tag.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/8/24 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If Alex Jone wasn't a member of the Bohemian Grove he would still be alive right? why did William Cooper died? cause he knew something about that scumbag that just a few patriots knew and Cooper was the one who was about to expose Alex Jones and he got killed, now the agenda can continue with any disturbance of William Coopers.

"WOLVES ARE DANCING WITH THE SHEEP" those of you who trust this man with your life, you will regret it when he relly shows his true face to the world, with a sinister way of laughing at you like he always done IN YOUR FACE. Now check what William Cooper wrote in his book about things soon to come, is Alex Jones is telling you this?

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
One expression I really like to use is THE TRUTH WILL SET ME FREE. I have nothing to gain with all this Info, cause in my mined with all the deep, deep, deep research I have done for my family and me, we already know what is awaiting for us in the future. But I am HUMAN enough and a true believer in God who really care about his humans brothers and sisters which I shared this astonishing discovery with you. I'm I asking for any kined of donation like Alex Jones is or selling books like Mark Dice? no is all hard work countless hours from me to you for FREE.

I love you all brothers and sisters I don't care if you hate me for this but one day you will see with a clear eye THE TRUTH, I have nothing to gain from you but with God all mighty Jehovah.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If Alex Jone wasn't a member of the Bohemian Grove he would still live right? why did Anderson Cooper died? cause he knew something about that scumbag that just a few patriots knew and Cooper was the one who was about to expose Alex Jones and he got killed, now the agenda can continue with any disturbance on Coopers behalf.

It wasn't even Alex' idea to "infiltrate" the grove. It was Jon Ronsons', and when he told Alex Jones about it Alex said he'd join. You seem to have a bit an unrealistic view of what the Grove is and how it is protected. There's a guy named "Rick" who is mentioned in the documentary and has "infiltrated" the grove several times. They never killed him. Must be part of the illuminati, hm?

Then there's Jon Ronson and another guy that actually accompanied Alex into the Grove, both of them still alive.
Since you don't seem interested in the documentary in which you actually can see how they prepare and go in (they just walk in, like all other normal Grove visitors) maybe you'll be inclined to listen to Jon telling the story himself on C2C. This might help you - there you get Jons' and Alex' version and it might also clear up the real character of the grove as you seem to have a rather romantic, if dark, view of it.

www.youtube.com...

The Grove part starts about 2 mins into this segment. Hope that helps!

Also, I think you should work over your timeline as the whole Cooper-killed-Jones-bribed scenario that you laid out seems implausible when given attention to the individual dates of Cooper's death, Jones' "infiltration" of the grove etc.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
My friend all that you just said came from Alex Jones mouth not yours so I think your the one who needs a better understanding who is who here, I don't whant to argue something that I and many others already know, is up to you to step up the plate. I"m here to expose the fraudulent tramp alex jones is not to argue with you or any.

peace.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
My friend all that you just said came from Alex Jones mouth not yours

At least with this answer I have definite proof that you do not read posts that are directed to you. I wonder what you're doing on a DISCUSSION board then when all you strive for is to copy and paste your favorite opinions of the day.

I have asked you why nobody of the people that I have mentioned has been killed so far, when all of them have infiltrated the grove?

How can you say that what I say comes from Alex' mouth when I have not quoted him, have not linked to him and have not alluded to him in any other way than to actually describe to you how he went into the grove.

Why would you prefer your imaginary version of how he "infiltrated" the grove when you can see for yourself how he did it in the links I gave? I find that... Mildly strange. But whatever, if interaction is not your thing, I'll keep out of this thread. But I would like to say, as a last word, that if this is your line of approach to discussion you could just as well paint these posts onto your wall or something. If you're not interested in communicating why bother posting at all? It's a riddle to me. Whatever. Good luck with your thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
OK, God bless you and take care.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

your apology is accepted, although it doesn't at all change my opinion.
especially after reading the thread since i was last here.
i do believe it is enemies that you seek, and i also as was pointed out by others above, believe that your only desire is to preach your word.
you make it obvious that you are not interested in any sort of give and take conversation.
sad in a way, i do hope you can find folks that agree with your line of thinking though.
i believe we all need friends and human interaction.
by the way, i don't see the eyes, but i do understand and have witnessed evil.

[edit on 22-8-2010 by rubbertramp]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

i do believe it is enemies that you seek, and i also as was pointed out by others above, believe that your only desire is to preach your word.
you make it obvious that you are not interested in any sort of give and take conversation.

Well I think your right on one thing, I didn't came here for a conversation. I came here to WARN you people from something really ugly that is about to take place in our planet, and that Alex Jones is behind all this plot of the new world order, thats my message. I don't whant a conversation nor I'm looking for enemies or friends, thats up to each one of you. Is your responsability to take charge of your life once and for all and (( STOP )) being a man follower for once and take action on your own.

All I'm saying is WAKE UP since I first started this post, thank you all for your opinion, but thats not the point, the point is WAKE UP!! time is ticking and fast. Save your selves for the love of God.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

alex jones is a peon in the big scheme of things, i don't give him nearly that much credibility.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
But many Humans do believe in A/J not just Americans but people from around the world, you know what people is doing? giving more power to this scumbag who claims to be patriot when he is not even human. All I've been saying is don't stop here in your search for the truth and keep searching cause the internet is the best tool we have for now! they are threatening to take it away from us, guess why? you guest it to keep you more asleep from what many already are.

When people wake up to this truth, they will cause they have done their research, not because someone told them but because they took action on their own, then people will realise "what have we done" but if you and I don't help others do this. it will be late for others to stand up and face this threat we are about to face in our planet.

How is it posible for one man do all this, I promise a famaly member befor he died on 9/11 something. UNITED WE WILL STAND.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

yet you contradict yourself, alex warns about the net being taken away.
show me another media source even close to the equivalent.

google search

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Starred and Flagged. This is a very deep rabbit hole about how this world is run.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join