It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Lucus only shows up to advertise his presentations. He attacks his detractors instead of making any attempt to support his failed claims.

He knows he can't support his failed statements. He doesn't want to attempt a debate. That is why he has run away when I confronted him with evidence. He can't handle the truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

The only evidence for Exodus is the bible - nothing else. It appears that Exodus did not happen.
1. no Egyptian records of large numbers of Hebrew slaves
2. no records of slaves leaving Egypt
3. no evidence of a drop in economic power in Egypt
4. the bible never mentions the pyramids
5. no evidence of the loss of an Egyptian army
6. no evidence of a loss of military might of Egypt
7. no evidence of a large group of people living in the Sinai
8. no evidence that the cities of Palestine were conquered by invaders

Dates get assigned by people making stuff up as they go along.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by rajaten

Lucus only shows up to advertise his presentations. He attacks his detractors instead of making any attempt to support his failed claims.

He knows he can't support his failed statements. He doesn't want to attempt a debate. That is why he has run away when I confronted him with evidence. He can't handle the truth.

I think my head is going to explode. Will someone please just tell me if planet X is real. I cant deal with thinking about it anymore. Im so confused my brain hurts LOL

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Eris is not a planet. There is a good reason to call it a dwarf planet.

You seem to be hung up on this object which is magnitude 18. What is the dimmest object object that can be seen in the Google sky maps? Get that answer and you can learn why Eris does not show up.

Hint: It's too small and too far away.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

All you have to do is check the claims of the proponents of the Planet X claim. Where to look has already been in part laid out for you.

Look for a local astronomy club and go to their meetings and ask. These are people that look up at the sky all of the time and know what is happening. The best part is they'll be more than happy to show you the cosmos. Go out there and see the real sky. Take a look at the wonders of the universe through a real telescope with your own eyes. It's breath taking.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hey Stereo,

I got a legit question for you. Are you affiliated in any way with this website?

www.2012hoax.org...

Here's a little tidbit from the home page:

"The "2012 doomsday" is a hoax, a fraud, and a con job. It is a cruel and disgusting lie being promoted by scam artists after money; First they scare people to death that something terrible is going to happen, then publish books and videos on "how to survive the apocalypse". Get the scam?! You're not going to fall for something like that… right?

The problem is that some people will fall for the scam. Some people will believe it. Some people will waste their money buying fake information on "how to survive". They will buy worthless survival kits or spaces in shelters that are not going to be built - ever!''

Now, I'm no 'psychic', but if I didn't know any better, I'd almost think that you wrote that...now why would I think that, I wonder...?

But, unfortunately, I have no evidence to back that up.

Either way, I'm sure you would at least appreciate that there are people out there such as yourself, who are just as 'against' the 2012 stuff as you are.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

It's a question, but not legit. The reason that I say it is not legit is that it does not discuss the evidence for or against the claims of 2012.

The statements on that site are correct. The 2012/Nibiru/Sitchin/Planet X/whatever is a scam. It's not that hard to show how ludicrous it is.

Why didn't you post a link to that site? Are you afraid that posting a regular link using the tools provided at ATS will support their position that this is all a bunch of baloney?

Do you have any issues with that site which you believe are false? We could always discuss them.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Could this be the link you are asking for.

www.2012hoax.org...

If this is what you want then it was posted, if not then disregard this post

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi everyone.

I see some familiar faces - and some that I don't recognise. When I saw this thread I thought 'here we go again', and I was right. I have to be careful in what I write - as you may notice I'm on a warning (incidentally, sorry for lashing out at you on the Matt Simmons thread Phage).

Lucas does seem to have a problem in his representation of opinion as fact.

When it comes to the petroglyphs, I'd be interested to learn more about how they are dated. I saw some of the videos which claim they are something to do with the Norway spiral and wasn't convinced, to say the least. I saw some from France which very much appeared to show 'alien greys'. Any thoughts?

Alien 'Grey' & Norway-esque spirals in French cave art

Despite my misgivings re: Lucas and the like, I do feel convinced that something is just around the corner - and I know, I know 'a feeling' is lame. But it's more than that - there's an obvious trend in media and popular entertainment to get us increasingly hooked on sex, general action/violence, targeted sadism (even torture as entertainment), close monitoring of others as entertainment, and so forth. As ScepticOverlord said the other day, we are fed on a diet of blood-pressure raising info, and we are encouraged to be angry/ submissive to the 'something must be done' mentality all the time. We all feel that we deserve so much from life, the universe and everything.

Combining that with the NWO theories flying round ATS/ the web in general, and Biblical prophecy of antichrist, world government etc - I believe we are being desensitized in preparation for service to 'some sort' of totalitarian regime.

I'm no longer convinced by the Nibiru hypotheses, but I do believe we may well expect a false flag UFO event at some point in the near future. I also believe that the PTB are deliberately hyping up 2012 in the popular mindset, in order to lessen the shock of their false flags and 'disclosure', which will lead to a paradigm shift necessitating 'we the powerless masses' to demand that 'something be done' and become willingly subservient to a power that will take care of us in the face of such awe-inspiring events.

Nibiru is a necessary part of the conspiracy. They hype it up, many believe, then it's taken away from the realms of possible/sensible - it becomes part of the nonsense that stops people from actually taking any of the potential for BIG changes in the near future seriously. Imagine - if we did take the potential for an imminent and major paradigm shift seriously, many would of course engage in 'soul-searching' / introspection (as to the meaning of life, purpose and destiny etc). If we did such, we wouldn't necessarily get swept along by the power of the shift. If we're unprepared (and I'm not talking bunkers and tinned goods - just a self-assurance of refuge in the Most High) - if we're unprepared, then dark shackles will be our lot, slapped onto the masses when the NWO long con kicks in. Their preparations are underway, and have been for many years imho.

Nibiru / Lucas-types are a carefully plotted part of the trap.

Stereo / Phage - no hard feelings. I know we've clashed in the past, but let's make a fresh start. I know you won't support my 'superstitious' (I prefer phenomenological) belief system, but let me say that I have a great respect for and trust in the scientific method, and for the depth of commitment and knowledge required in order to understand the complexities of our universe on its macro/micro/quantum scales.

All the best.

Noah.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Where there is smoke there is fire, and in this situation, for the ones geniunely researcing, when you notice such an organized put down, question this and a lot more. I personally feel beng prepared and most of all, getting your life in order,and seeking to love and yearn for equality is the most important kind of preparation, but everyone should take whatever steps they can to prepare for any number of emergencies.

These things, from fascism/nwo, wars/starvation/slavery, to comets, meteors, cme's and any number of other events, including volcanoes, etc, are all low grade tests. The progression and grades have to do with love. So try to reach the next level in love, forgivenness, caring, compassion for all people and see through the leaders and the corporate rule. And imagine, picture eden vividly, ecofarms and equality, Africa, equal and fertile with advanced comsic level kids, boys and girls equal in every way, and free from all controls of fasicist politics, caste systems or religious rule, emerging from their earthship type eco homes, to attend their advanced educations. That is a strong image of equality to have in this world and to pull in safety and progression for all.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Everything happens for a reason. I firmly believe that. I am also always tempering my unbridled joie de vive, with always waiting for the other foot to drop.

I stumbled across Lucas' first presentation some time ago. I liked it. learned an awful lot. I didnt really believe it, but it made me more aware of the cosmos, and of things we should be afraid of. The sun, another holocaust, a terror attack, etc.

Some of his presentations are great. I often think many of his ideas support another hypothosis, which Im not going to debate here.

so why attack him? The people that waste money chasing tony robbins are only slightly better rewarded than those chasing planet x. They are going to spend the money on something. You cant save them from everything.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

What can't open your eyes to see how the world is working? This society is failing and soon things could get worse and not better. I want that reset button to be pressed. yeah, my situation i am in is pretty bad. All because of this bloody ass recession we are in. Yet, Politicians are corrupt, greedy, and whatever else you can think of. They are destroying the USA slowly from the inside. There will be no USA after they are finished with it. I follow politics and it ain't pretty.

Also they continue spending our tax dollars like Obama's wife taking that trip and spending thousands of dollars on our benefit and yet we are in this recession.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

AHAHAHAHAHA

You make me laugh stereo.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

I think stereo is jealous of lucus getting more following on his site than on stereo's site. But hey if nothing happens on 2012 I won't cry me a river. But then again people will probably laugh and a year later bam it happens.

BTW I have a feeling that quote has stereo written all over it.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

If you're waiting for the reset button to fix your situation, then you're waiting a long time. The claims that society is failing have been said for ages. The ancient Greeks lamented the failing of society and probably every society since then has had people claiming the same. It was said in the 60s, the 70s, the 80s, the 90s, ...

If you are in a pickle, then I suggest you make an effort to fix yourself instead of waiting for someone to rescue you.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Once again you fail to make even a modest attempt to support your claims. Show me the archaeological evidence for exodus. You can't? Must be because it never happened.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

You know my site? Please tell me about my site?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

that pretty much sums how the government works when it comes to theory such as Planet X. They are just doing this to save "lives", but the only lives they are saving are themselves and FFFF the rest of the country.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

LOL

again stereo you bring comedy to my life.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Now if my memory recalls awhile back a few posters have stated you posting that site a lot in the beginning. It was like you were basically spamming that site to people to visit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join