It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Once again you believe you are right and everybody is wrong. Most of the time people like you are generally wrong. But I won't do the research because somebody has already done it for me.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

I think stereo is jealous of lucus getting more following on his site than on stereo's site. But hey if nothing happens on 2012 I won't cry me a river. But then again people will probably laugh and a year later bam it happens.

BTW I have a feeling that quote has stereo written all over it.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by dragnet53]

I think you're posting out of frustration now because all of the evidence that's been presented has been shot down.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Glad I could be of service.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Once again you believe you are right and everybody is wrong.

Sorry you don't understand what is going on. There are all sorts of people claiming to understand exodus. Where is anything other than the bible?

There have been recent finds supporting parts of the bible such as the Dan stela. But as far as exodus is concerned archaeology makes it fairly clear that the exodus as described never happened.

Maybe it was far fewer people than stated.
Maybe it was from a place other than Egypt.
Maybe the story was embellished in other ways.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Check your memory. Your recollections are a bit off. It was ET_Man spamming multiple threads with exactly the same wording. I'm not sure that I have made reference to that particular site in a long time.

The sorts of comments you are thinking of are probably efforts to rebut my statements that ET_Man was spamming. Those claims were made because nothing of value could be stated in support of whatever claims I had shown to be false.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

I think your delusional to think that site is evidence.

a mayan elder has already stated that 2012 will be the return of our ancestors.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ah yes, that proves it.
My bad.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

1) Actually, it is a legitimate question, whether it be 100% on-topic, or not. Considering that this thread is about Planet X/2012 and is in the 2012 sub-forum, I kinda got the feeling that asking you if you were affiliated with a 2012-related website was relatively on-topic. No?

2) You didn't answer the question as to whether or not you are affiliated with that website or not.

3) I did in fact post a direct link to the website, as well as copied & pasted a little snippet from the home page introduction. Perhaps you missed that.

4) I have no ''issues'' with that website, other than the immediate impression I got that the creator(s) seem to have a really hard time grasping the concept that not everything 2012-related is a hoax/scam just to make some money. There's plenty of other more 'obvious' scams out there out to make money - is 2012 the biggest money making scam, statistically speaking? I have my doubts.

5) The fact that you replied to my apparently 'off-topic' post clearly shows that you would also rather write off-topic replies as much as the next guy.

I agree with Lucus in the area that the ''higher-up's'' are and have been preparing for something ''big'' for quite some time. I believe that this is the foundation of his research - make fun of it all you want, but the presentation's point, IMO, is to point people in this direction - that something ''fishy'' is going on.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The best debate the believers can come up with is that non believers are either disinfo agents or jealous of Lucas?

This is exactly why this subject is laughable at times. It isn't that people do not want to believe or discuss it seriously at all. We do. It's that beyond the youtube video, there is absolutely nothing to back up any doomsday scenario. Do you guys really think that if there is to be a giant cataclysm, that TPTB would foreshadow it within a mural for all to see? That's kind of silly to me. Wouldn't the smart thing be to hide it? I don't mean to offend anyone, but no one is jealous of Lucas. He has a great gig going and his videos can be entertaining. Unfortunately though, like History channel, all the info is strategically cherry picked and brought forward incorrectly.

I still have yet to have one believer show me exactly where within any Mayan codex..... where does it say anything about a cataclysm? Just one example. I always hear about this Mayan prophecy, yet no one knows where it is? I don't understand this part. Ppl say the Mayan and Hopi prophecy. Where are these prophecies. It seems to me that ppl hear this and automatically think that there prophecies. I haven't seem them yet. Where does the Hopi legend mention 2012? Where does the Mayan legend discuss end of days?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What makes ancestry a part of evidence? It doesn't. It simply an opinion that has been stated.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I find your well thought out posts a refreshing change truthbringsfreedom777. I appreciate the lucid and well thought out manner in which you present your position. Cheers.

Let's suppose that this is a legitimate question. In that case I simply refuse to answer. I have a simple reason for that. If I answer the question then people will know whether or not I am affiliated. If I do not answer, then the conspiracy vibes will jar everyone.

I agree that I made a mistake when I answered your post. I was in the middle of something and incorrectly recalled after I got back to my computer than you had only mentioned the site without placing a link in your post. Clearly I was mistaken and in my rush to post I did not check to see if my guess was correct.

Regardless of what the website in question presents, I personally have not seen or read anything about 2012 that seems any different that what you step in when circumnavigating the posterior of a bovine. The claim that something "fishy" is going on is for lack of a better phrase is a goofy idea.

I have been asked before about my affiliations with the government, black ops, NASA, various websites, etc. I have not stated whether I am a part or not a part of any of these groups. It feeds the conspiracy people fodder to deny them the answer.

Again, thanks for your well written posts.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry to have skipped over part 4 of your post.

Does it really matter if a scam is large or small? Does it matter if there is a conspiracy on the part of Madoff and his friends to squeeze billions of dollars out of people? Sure. Does it matter if some other bottom dwellers squeeze thousands of dollars out of people? Sure. A scam is a scam.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

After much research spinalremain I did learn that the katun prophecy for 2012 is a poor squash and corn harvest. That's a cataclysm?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Holy cow! Really?

Case closed, I think we're done here guys.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by rajaten

Hi rajaten,

Thanks for posting this!! I just finished listening to all 8 vids. Although I already knew some of the info there is still lost of helpful stuff. Personally I've been packing for about 3 years now so I don't think I can prepare anymore that way. Ya never know though. It's amazing how much experience I now have in packing for an emergency. lol Wow. I'm a pro now.

Uh but, if I have to climb Mt. Everest, I'll have to shed some of my belongings.
Someone's gonna have to drag me up there on a gurney cuz I have this condition called fat ass. It's not chronic but I'll never make it past the first flag.

Toni

haha your welcome Antonia. Glad to hear you are preparing. Whether or not we believe completely in these things, I think its very intelligent to prepare either way. Scouts motto: BePrepared
I hope you have a solid water purification solution.

Yes I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.
It's amazing how creative ya gotta be when you're on a budget. That's good though, good for honing my skills.

Oh! I didn't know that about the boy scout motto. Thank you. So far so good.

I've got tincture of iodine for water purification. I got the idea from the Discovery Survival Zone.

dsc.discovery.com...

Edit to add: Or maybe it was Dual Survival? I can't remember, it was about 3 years ago.

dsc.discovery.com...

What I'll do, if I have to, is dig a 12-inch hole 12 feet from a river or a lake and put put my iodine drops in the hole and wait at least 1/2 hour and then do the 15-minute allergy test (maybe, depending on how thirsty I am lol ) and then uh you know, put some water in a container (I can get one at Wally World for a dollar and some chump change - it's a collapsible plastic jug) and off I go.

I even bought a mini-shovel at Ace Hardware. It's so cute.

But the only thing is I don't have one of those thingys that converts salt water into fresh water. That could be a problem. Maybe I can MacGyver something on-the-go cuz my pack is full. Believe me. LOL

Toni

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
The best debate the believers can come up with is that non believers are either disinfo agents or jealous of Lucas?

I think you just want to pick and choose what you want us believers to think and say. If that is your opinion on some of our "best" debates. Then sadly I think your reading comprehension skills are limited.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

great wits and comeback.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Just like your OPINION of what is to come.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
I think my head is going to explode. Will someone please just tell me if planet X is real. I cant deal with thinking about it anymore. Im so confused my brain hurts LOL

Here, maybe this will help unconfuse you.

www.universetoday.com...
Planet X/Nibiru/Orbital perturbations/Infrared observations

Don't stop after the first paragraph.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thanks for another pointless post.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join