posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
reply to post by stereologist
1) Actually, it is a legitimate question, whether it be 100% on-topic, or not. Considering that this thread is about Planet X/2012 and is in the 2012
sub-forum, I kinda got the feeling that asking you if you were affiliated with a 2012-related website was relatively on-topic. No?
2) You didn't answer the question as to whether or not you are affiliated with that website or not.
3) I did in fact post a direct link to the website, as well as copied & pasted a little snippet from the home page introduction. Perhaps you missed
4) I have no ''issues'' with that website, other than the immediate impression I got that the creator(s) seem to have a really hard time grasping
the concept that not everything 2012-related is a hoax/scam just to make some money. There's plenty of other more 'obvious' scams out there out to
make money - is 2012 the biggest money making scam, statistically speaking? I have my doubts.
5) The fact that you replied to my apparently 'off-topic' post clearly shows that you would also rather write off-topic replies as much as the next
I agree with Lucus in the area that the ''higher-up's'' are and have been preparing for something ''big'' for quite some time. I believe that
this is the foundation of his research - make fun of it all you want, but the presentation's point, IMO, is to point people in this direction - that
something ''fishy'' is going on.