It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kalisdad

What Spanish scientists? What Russian scientists? Can you provide a link to their findings?
The "Starviewer Team" never seemed to have come through with the "proof" that they promised back in February.

G1.9 is the 25,000 light year distant remnant of a supernova.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Much better to trust some anonymous "scientists" I guess. But that G1.9 fiasco had nothing to do with "Planet X". A brown dwarf is not a planet.

[edit on 8/17/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude

They remind me of the all the other fruit loops throughout time who promoted that the Sun revolved around the Earth or that the Earth was flat.

its worse than that...

I veiw them as a broken record repeating the same thing over and over again

reminds me of the inquesition... covert or we'll crush the life out of you.

I have seen a ton of videos, nibiru proponents and otherwise, that talk about cycles...

and the fact is, many times in the history of this planet, there have been cataclysmic events that kill upwards on 90%+ of life on earth.

to think that it couldn't happen again in the blink of an eye is preposterous to say the least.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I could write all sorts of stupid mumbo jumbo about these paintings. I could write nonsense just like all of the conspiracy wackos. Instead I will provide the words of the artist.

DIA Conspiracies Take Off

They wanted to know about all the different symbols in the murals that he'd been commissioned to make for the still-unopened DIA. "And I explained it like I explain it to everybody," the artist says. The first part of the environmental mural is about the ways that humans destroy nature and themselves through destruction and genocide. The second part is about humanity coming together to rehabilitate nature and revive their own compassion.

The last thing Tanguma wants is for viewers to mistake his meaning.

Artist Leo Tanguma doesn't understand how conspiracy theorists find hidden messages in his mural on environmentalism.

Peace in Harmony With Nature

The Truth is Out There, In East Denver, On Pena Boulevard

The artist maintains the works have nothing to do with Illuminati's plans for one world government, but the internet, in all it's glory, is rife with people who won't be convinced.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Russian Rocket my foot...hahahahaha

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Tons of videos. Good for you.

Instead being spoon fed one sided information from videos made for those with short attention spans why don't you actually try learning something. I know, it's hard and it takes a long time. It's hard to learn about things like orbital mechanics (You know, that thing that makes the Earth go around the Sun? You know, science and stuff. Stuff like figuring out that the Earth is round.). It's hard to shake off superstitious nonsense.

Ten minute videos with cool graphics and music are much better.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

you assume I are referring to videos that are apart of Lucus' series...

I moved passed that a long time ago.

and even then I didn't believe all that was said in those videos, because I agree many that many of his 'facts' are skewed to his opinion.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

Again we see ZERO effort by Lucus to support his failed claims, lies, and misrepresentations.

I laughed hysterically when he made the pompous claim that he proved anything. All of the material is so dubious in nature that it proves nothing at all.

As Lucus says, even a 10 year old can see through his misrepresentations and lies. Only sheeple would take Lucus' claims hook line and sinker. Check anything in his presentation and you quickly see that it is wrong, misrepresented, or outright fantasy.

Lucus can claim that a failed ICBM launch is something else. Only dolts fall for that claim. The Russians issued a no fly no sail alert, they launched, they took responsibility for the failed launch.

The real problem is that all of this malarkey is Lucus' personal, twisted, and distorted view of things that he calls facts. They are not facts, but opinions, lies, and misrepresentations.

Lucus writes the following, but in fact he has never made any effort to answer any questions.

I'm not here to hold your hand through mamby pamby land while you waste my time catering to your every question.

He has not answered one question. This is typical of his misrepresentations. This is why he cannot be trusted. This is why his material is so bad.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

No. I assumed nothing. You said you "watched a ton of videos". I don't care who made them.

That ain't education.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

The talk of cycles is just that - all talk and no substance. The existence of extinction events is well known and well documented. What isn't clear is whether or not there is a cyclic nature to it. Several papers have been published that promote different cycle lengths. None of the cycles are like clockwork. The cycles have quite a bit of "wiggle room". No one of any merit is proposing a cycle length under tens of millions of years.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

haha I love it how humanity still thinks it knows everything about space.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
What do the concentric circle petroglyphs in the video have to do with the Norway spiral? Circles and a spiral aren't even the same thing. This guy is really reaching on that one.

Circles and spirals are not the same, you are correct. Now can you tell me what you see here?

www.ritsumei.ac.jp...

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

Another pointless video offering no analysis. I'm surprised Lucus doesn't post a video of a movie showing a wagon wheel appearing to turn backwards and claiming that actually happens.

An analysis of the videos reveals that the location of the spiral matches the location of the failed third stage. The way that the videos show the spiral disappearing match a failed rocket.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

hmmm let me see you just stated that spirals were a symbol of water no? All these spirals were found all over the world. So what does that say to you? A global flood.

Now stereo back tracking his steps now......

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

No one has made that claim. Scoffers throw out this claim to demonstrate that they can use really bad straw man arguments.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

No.
It says that water is important to all cultures. You know, like to drink. And for crops. And stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
No one of any merit is proposing a cycle length under tens of millions of years.

which is why I take what you two have to say with a grain of salt...

as has been said many times on this thread...

even a 10 year old can find a cycle in this image and its nowhere near 10m years long.

en.wikivisual.com...

looks more like 25,000-26,000 year cycles to me

edit- oh dear and look at that... looks like its about to crash again really soon...

[edit on 17-8-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I'm laughing so hard I can't believe it. That has to be the winner of this month's bad idea. Stop drinking. Sober up and put that thinking cap on.

If a spiral is found to mean water - not established that it has that meaning everywhere, but we can assume it - it only means water.

Where do you get the idea that it means lots of water?
Where do you get the idea it means water all at once?

Most of these petroglyphs are around 1000AD to 1300AD. Are you claiming that a global flood took out all of Europe in the Middle Ages?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Those are not extinction events. If I wanted to find cycles I could: the 19 year cycle of the moon's position relative to the Earth, the year, the lunar month, the Venusian cycles, the solar cycles, etc.

I do know that cycles exist, but the claim here is that a disaster occurs every 3600 years. Show me the evidence.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Really? I see; 120k, 107k, 83k, 85k.

A also don't see any cataclysmic changes. I see gradual changes over thousands of years, no extinction events.

It's been pointed out that there are cycles.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Okay I finally got to see what all the fuss was about. And even though Dr. Jaysen Rand's credibility is rather shakey he almost had me.
But on the 5th part at :50-59 he plugs his book and at 1:02 he seems to be begging for someone to buy his book.
I guess he needs money for his survival bunker.
Anyway i'll finish watching the video but I don't know Rand gives off a weird and scummy vibe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join