It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

yeah, water important in cultures? So where is that lake where those spiral cave markings were in Utah?

[edit on 18-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

:shk:

Jaysus son seems to me you are jealous that lucus gets a following and you don't.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Who said anything about a lake?
Water is of particular importance to desert cultures.
You know, praying for it, telling travelers where it can be found. 'N stuff.

[edit on 8/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The rest of the segments are up now

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Double double

[edit on 18-8-2010 by rajaten]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad
reply to post by rajaten

while watching one of the videos posted on this thread, I came across this from a couple months ago...

www.nowpublic.com...

now NASA is still claiming this to be a supernova remnant, but it seems both spanish and russian scientist disagree with that finding

who are we to believe?

yes I know this has been discussed on ATS in a couple of thread(I found them) and it seems both of those just died, because posts by infamous members claim that its what NASA says it is...

I know alot of people don't give any credit to what NASA has to say, but can we automatically discredit these other finding based on an orginization that people don't trust?

interesting to say the least

[edit on 17-8-2010 by kalisdad]

Very interesting indeed. I havent seen that article before.Thanks for the link.
My 6th sense tells me there may be disinfo agents sniffing around this thread already...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Holy crap Lucus just posted in my thread. Thats so cool.

Come back Lucus! I need to ask you something important! u2u me pleeasssee

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I always think about this video I watched awhile back when I see posts about Planet X. It speaks the truth in just over 6 minutes and in my opinion debunks everything with Planet X.

You can't deny this quote in the video "This is what we're confronted with, in this age of rapid dissemination of information, whether or not it's correct".

Debunking Logic

[edit on 18-8-2010 by BuBoo]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Austexdude

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by stereologist

Spirals are also used to symbolize water.

oh noes! Stereo just proved the great flood!!

The propagandists are all over the planet x/dwarf star threads...not just on this forum, but the other conspiracy forums too.

They remind me of the all the other fruit loops throughout time who promoted that the Sun revolved around the Earth or that the Earth was flat.

What I prove in the presentation is that the elites and governments are preparing for something big. You can't debunk that.
They don't even try to debunk it because they can't, so they stay far away from that subject.

Their tactics are so obvious, even a 10 year old could see through them.

They try and find a flaw or a conjecture in the presentation, then, they try and use that to say the entire presentation is wrong.

The presentation is bullet proof. Even if a part of it turns out to be coincidence or something, there is still a vast level of information left that still leads down the same path.

All these people that read these forums can see their obvious tactics; the way they slither around threads injecting their venom into certain topics.

They can scream Russian Rocket all they want...but, nobody believes them. I think it's kind of cute to see the replies they get on their rocket theories.

Every single person I have personally shown the Norway Spiral to has had the mentality of "Yea sure, Russian Rocket... Whatever".

What else I have shown is that ancient atifacts prove that there was intelligent human life on this planet long before the mainstream says so.

What some of these fools fail to understand is that I am not here to prove anything to them...either you can put the pieces together or not. If you can't, it's YOUR fate, not mine. I'm not here to hold your hand through mamby pamby land while you waste my time catering to your every question. There is not enough time left in life to worry about changing your mind, in fact I really hope you DON'T change your mind. This presentation is not designed with you in mind, because I don't care about you. I would rather have you move to the Jersey Shore and be the first to vamoose. Good riddance to your narrow minded arrogance. It's narrow minded people who are destroying our world.

I designed the presentation originally for my friends and people who had the capability of seeing the bigger picture. That's all I care about.

I raise my cup and tip my hat to those who can see.

Carpe Diem!

Dude its 2011 isnt it? 2012 is disinfo, the S will HTF by the end of 2011 right? what percentage are the chances? 70%? Whats your best guess?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

what you mentioned praying? With your logic I didn't even know you believed? HOly toledo....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

People like that remind me how preachers work in churches to ask for donations at the end. Then he leaves in his BMW or Porsche......

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Very interesting. As soon as lucus showed up stereologist and phage stopped posting. Whats the lag guys? Receiving orders from denver??

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
that rand guy talking got the date wrong. it was proven on record that the exodus happened in 1600 BCE. Just watch the documentary done by jason cameron called exodus decoded. It was done by the same director who did avatar.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
That guy rand has a vivid strong imagination and he talks too much....:shk:

He is off key on a lot of things.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Austexdude

I know and most of the time I wonder if they are trying to be debunk experts or something just for the hell of boredom. Also there are some NASA boys on here that don't like this stuff and think its all a fairy tale.

But also don't forget to give credit to the Hopi Indians and their prophecy. They are so far 100% correct. I am just waiting for the 8th and 9th sign for the worst to happen and the red star kachina.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
the host of the show had a really good point about Eris and the other new planets in our system. You got to wonder are those planets part of something bigger? Eris is seen in the eastern sky and is on Stellarium. I have even asked google about why I can't see Eris in my google sky map and have yet received an answer.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

The only thing worse than your total disrespect for adequate research on this topic is the perverted fascination with the end of the world which seeps through your every post, rejoicing in its probability.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Again you have nothing to support his claims. Not surprised since his claims are so ridiculous and unsupported and the evidence points elsewhere.

Instead of trying to support Lucus' claims you continue to attack the messenger. That's sad, but it seems all you can do.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Don't hold your breath. He hasn't answered any questions at all. He just uses ATS to advertise his junk for free. Costs less than buying ads.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join