It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

So let me get this straight. You think it is unimportant to offer proof except in the case where I am involved. Is that your position? So if people want to perpetrate hoaxes about death, destruction, gloom, incoming destroyer planets, whatever that's okay. But if someone says not happening then that is bad?

Are you serious?

If you took the time to read my posts or this thread you'd find ample evidence that Lucus is a fake, a phoney, a perpetrator of hoax, and he has no defense other than a foul attitude.

Who am I is of no concern. The evidence is out there and plentiful.

If you want to see the latest hoax being perpetrated by Lucus you can read his ridiculous article that an asteroid made a crater in Colombia. He knows that is a lie, but he keeps it on his website.

Around 3:10PM Sunday afternoon residents of Colombia were awestruck when the clear sky was cracked open by a massive fireball that exploded upon impact leaving a 300 foot wide crater and a lot of rattled nerves.

Asteroid hits Colombia

There is the quote and the link and its a bald faced lie by this hoaxer. There you have a piece of evidence that is clear cut to show the true face of Lucus - an unabashed liar.

I ''politely refuse'' to support any claims that you ever-so-desperately want me to back up with evidence that you will only use as a tool to continue doing what you're doing. Sorry to let you down

The only reason you politely refuse to support your claims is that you can't. If you had anything you'd post the evidence. But you don't have anything to show. Maybe people want to lie like Lucus does, but are worried about being caught as he was time, after time, after time.

I recall something about ATS having a motto or slogan "deny ignorance". Anyone else recall that?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

So let me get this straight. You think it is unimportant to offer proof except in the case where I am involved. Is that your position? So if people want to perpetrate hoaxes about death, destruction, gloom, incoming destroyer planets, whatever that's okay. But if someone says not happening then that is bad?

Are you serious?

If you took the time to read my posts or this thread you'd find ample evidence that Lucus is a fake, a phoney, a perpetrator of hoax, and he has no defense other than a foul attitude.

Who am I is of no concern. The evidence is out there and plentiful.

If you want to see the latest hoax being perpetrated by Lucus you can read his ridiculous article that an asteroid made a crater in Colombia. He knows that is a lie, but he keeps it on his website.

Around 3:10PM Sunday afternoon residents of Colombia were awestruck when the clear sky was cracked open by a massive fireball that exploded upon impact leaving a 300 foot wide crater and a lot of rattled nerves.

Asteroid hits Colombia

There is the quote and the link and its a bald faced lie by this hoaxer. There you have a piece of evidence that is clear cut to show the true face of Lucus - an unabashed liar.

I ''politely refuse'' to support any claims that you ever-so-desperately want me to back up with evidence that you will only use as a tool to continue doing what you're doing. Sorry to let you down

The only reason you politely refuse to support your claims is that you can't. If you had anything you'd post the evidence. But you don't have anything to show. Maybe people want to lie like Lucus does, but are worried about being caught as he was time, after time, after time.

I recall something about ATS having a motto or slogan "deny ignorance". Anyone else recall that?

If people did that then I'd have no "End of the world" threads to laugh at...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

notice xcalibur/stereo avoids me on my questioning they are the same person. He is just playing the bad/badder cop if you get my reference from 'the other guys' movie. Also notice stereo doesn't get banned for attacking members, but real members get banned. I am slowly thinking of staying away from this site. it seems this place has government written all over it. I bet this site got taken over in 2008 and skeptic overlord can't do a thing about it. I saw a thread about government taking some control on conspiracy sites like this. I need to find that thread.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Instead of these odd speculations on people that post on this site why haven't you tried to back up any of the 2012 hoax claims?

Are you attempting to give Lucus martyr status for having a foul attitude? He was tossed out of GLP according to him and he claims he was booted for not talking to a mod. Laughable. Absolutely laughable. I wonder what dismal excuse will be given for being tossed out of here?

Dragnet53 I have posted a long list of claims that I say are rubbish. Why don't you pick one of these items or something else and present your view point on it. I'll defend the position that these are rubbish claims.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

notice xcalibur/stereo avoids me on my questioning they are the same person. He is just playing the bad/badder cop if you get my reference from 'the other guys' movie. Also notice stereo doesn't get banned for attacking members, but real members get banned. I am slowly thinking of staying away from this site. it seems this place has government written all over it. I bet this site got taken over in 2008 and skeptic overlord can't do a thing about it. I saw a thread about government taking some control on conspiracy sites like this. I need to find that thread.

Not 2008...2007 and read my sig. I can't lie

1. I urge you to click this link www.fafsa.ed.gov...

2. Complete the forms.

3. Head over to your nearest community college and take a few physics and astronomy classes.

4. Come back and apologize for quoting and holding onto false information.

I love how people jump onto this "your a disinfo agent" simply because we actually know a thing or two. We spent years studying physics and planetary bodies while you were in your families basement j@cking off to some alien chick captain kirk was banging....

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Heads up for fans of lucus's work, he held a new presentation, 'The Return Of The Great Dragon'.
Auspicious date to say the least: 10-10-10 (September 20th, 2010)

"This will be a follow up to The Destroyer Star and the Future of Mankind presentation I gave back in January."

Hopefully it was filmed and will be up on youtube soon.

More information at the rabbit hole.

edit on 23-9-2010 by rajaten because: cos

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

If it's anything like his previous presentation it should be a great collection of lies and misrepresentations.

I recommend a version of the game of "Hi Bob". In that game you watched an episode of the Bob Newhart Show. Every time someone on the show said "Hi Bob" you took a drink. In this version each time you spot a huge lie by Lucus you get to take a drink. In a video or two you'll be laid out on the floor.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Have you considered defending any of the lies told by Lucus or claims made by whomever in this thread? You've done nothing but attack other people.

I've easily shown that Lucus has misrepresented and lied numerous times in his presentation. In fact, there is little more than falsehoods and his opinions that he pretends to be facts. He does a rather poor job of pretending that his opinions are facts.

The continued personal statements makes it abundantly clear that Lucus is wrong.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

A thorn in my side? Hardly.

Again, you have nothing whatsoever to state. You said nothing. This is your norm.

I noticed that you made an accusation and did not make even a feeble attempt to substantiate that accusation. Please make an effort to substantiate your claim. If you do not I will ask for your post to be removed as it is nothing more than a personal attack.

Can you substantiate your claim?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Jenisiz

I know you are new here to this forum. But you don't know stereologist. I can't work for a government that kills innocent people such as Native Americans, Japanese, or 911 victims. But nice try acting like you come here a lot though.

I've been coming here for years actually? I just chose to register last month after reading a topic that peaked my interests.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You have nothing to offer but pointless comments that are off topic and need to be removed from the thread.

Do you have anything to say pertinent to this thread? For example you have claimed multiple times that comet Holmes was a blue comet. I have shown multiple times that it was yellow. You have made other claims as well such as repeating the hoaxes of Lucus, Sitchin, and the errors of Velikovsky.

I would think that you would want to follow up on this effort of furthering nonsense and hoax material. It seems that your material has long since dried and all you have to do is to make useless smirky comments about other people.

I posted a list of 15 points. Pick one of those or whatever hoax-du-jour tickles your fancy and provide some effort into supporting it. Avoid the fate of Lucus which was to be belligerent on this forum, as he was before, and then was banned - AGAIN.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

yawn here we go again.

all your pointless points have been already been debunked. what you think the world revolves around you stereo? Must be making some mad cash to still be here in this forum. People like you make me laugh..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

You have not said anything whatsoever in many posts.

It is still obvious that you are unable in any manner or form to make an argument in support of the ludicrous hoax that Lucus has presented.

Yes, you tossed in the towel and tacitly admitted defeat ages ago in this debate. Sigh ...

Just because dragnet53 has nothing at all to say does not mean that there isn't someone else out there with evidence to support Lucus. If there is nothing, then this thread should probably be deep sixed by the mods.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

So stereo you going to Austin to see Lucus and his presentation? Are you going to derail that presentation?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Are you going to Austin to cheer on Lucus the hoaxer? Since I have shown that he has purposely misrepresented or lied about a host of issues including:
1. Norwegian spiral
2. petroglyphs
3. fireballs including the recent Colombia event
4. 3600 year cycle
5. IRAS and other NASA data

I think I have done my duty to deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I didn't realise that questioning a theory was being called derailing these days?

I guess this means we all take what others say at complete face value, right?

Critical thinking can be thrown out the window for fear of being labeled a derailer

Oh how sweet 2013 will be, I'm taking names and plan on being extremely smug about it sunshine!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If you are interested in debating the topic then I suggest you present some credible
evidence against our argument.

You remind me so much of Sargeant Yosemite Sam!

"Look at my cowboy hat"

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join