It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenisiz

Originally posted by Austexdude

reply to post by Austexdude

Why are you changing subjects...it's irrelevant...honestly, stereo is here for the same reasons I am. To point you all who put faith in trash in a better direction. I am a Therapist, and more often then not, I find that individuals who press matters to the extreme about 2012 and the "end of civilization as we know it" are usually individuals who are in a state of mild to severe depression or schizophrenia. Or they simply are unable to grasp the concept that their life is as meaningless as everyone else's. And that no god or ancient race is going to descend upon us and fix the major mistakes we continue to make. The sun will rise tomorrow...just as it always has for millions of years.

I have seen NOTHING in your post that proves anything I say wrong.

Second... It is well known to most that many "Therapists" have more emotional problems than the norm...so let's not go there.

When you have something worth while...I will reply again.

As for changing the subject...The thread is about me and the presentation I created...it is YOU who changed the subject. I just put it BACK on topic.

I do have alot of problems...I'll admit, that's after all why I spent 43k on my degree. But, you did change subjects...how soon you forgot you jumped from this topic to how folks have been framed and so forth. You're familiar with NEO correct? If this so called planet X exists...why doesn't it show up there? And don't say that it's because they haven't noticed it...these our scientists and you're just a bathroom reader. And don't jump to the "well they don't want us to know." line, simply because NEO has listed several objects that are enroute to our lovely home.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Jenisiz because: (no reason given)

IF..and I say with a big IF you would have actually watched the presentation you will notice that I will be the first to admit I don't know what it is.

Second...if it's a brown dwarf it would not be visible to the human eye...go research it.

In my presentation all I do it lay out a bunch of facts and let the public make up their own mind.

I don't care if it's a planet, star, comet, gas cloud, plasma field, black hole, something to do with the sun, or the future ghost of Dick Cheney that comes back in time to haunt us...the evidence is there...the richest people in the world and governments are preparing for something big. That's what the presentation is really all about.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Don't you get it? The government is "always planning for something big". This is just another case a deviancy amplification spiral or even more so dissonance reduction.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

And further more...you notice how it keeps changing? Each time a theory about planet X arises and is debunked...it evolves into something else...now you claim it could be a brown dwarf. This sound familiar? news.discovery.com... You'd think we'd be able to spot one heading straight for us no?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenisiz

Denial is a helluva drug.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

One 2012 believer's seem to be OD'ing on apparently. Since when did science, common logic and a sense of ones own faith in themselves get thrown out the window? Come the first day after this "doomsday" event and nothings happened, will you remember this thread? I hope so, so next time it switches to another "doomsday" event you will of hopefully moved on and focused your efforts on actual probable events...

Oh yeah...and no response on my link? Or is that something you chose to overlook?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Amateur astronomers have been able to spot brown dwarfs light years away, so why wouldn't they be able to see one that's within our solar system and getting closer with every day? A brown dwarf still reflects light, just very little. Also, even if all the astronomers in the world managed to miss it somehow the effects of its gravity would still be noticed, yet it isn't. For it to still exist it would have to be at least 320 AUs out, meaning it would have to travel at least 160 AUs a year. Seeing as how it's predicted to have a 3600 year orbit, at it's farthest away it would be 576000 AUs past Pluto. This puts it far outside our solar system and far outside the influence of the Sun's gravity. So, please explain how this one planet, and only this one planet, is able to defy the laws of physics.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

because it's really a spaceship
where do you think they got the idea for the death star? Alien's told them about it duh

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Xcalibur254

because it's really a spaceship
where do you think they got the idea for the death star? Alien's told them about it duh

Typical psy-op tactic...try and add the "alien" thing to a serious topic.

Until you actually watch the presentation and have something important to prove it wrong you are like the buzzing of flies.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I did watch the video...and it's like every other theory about planet x. It gets debunked a then revised. Debunked and then revised. Don't you remember Planet X was around in the 90's as well and it was supposed to arrive at several different times. And still no show. I even provided you proof that we've spotted Brown Dwarfs and your rebuttal was futile...at best.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I did watch the video...and it's like every other theory about planet x. It gets debunked a then revised. Debunked and then revised. Don't you remember Planet X was around in the 90's as well and it was supposed to arrive at several different times. And still no show. I even provided you proof that we've spotted Brown Dwarfs and your rebuttal was futile...at best.

Such density... I don't mean in the star, I mean in your post.

The presentation is Titled The Destroyer Star, Not planet X

What part of the above post did you not understand? Yes, we have discovered SOME brown dwarfs and these were not detected by backyard astonomers.

So, you're trying to tell me and everyone reading this post that we have discovered every object in our local space when we have not even hardly seen the Earth's oceans?

Your attempts are futile...

When you come back with a logical debate I will reply...until then.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

First off...we know more about the moon then we do the oceans...that's proven fact. We also calculate and postulate every inch of space between earth and it's other 7 Planets (Pluto is not a planet). Have you actually done research in NEO? I bet you haven't...I have. And it predicts several objects that have the potential of hitting Earth. You preach now that Planet X is a Brown Dwarf. That's my point...first it was a rouge planet...then a massive asteroid...and now a Brown Dwarf. The theory keeps evolving into something that isn't there. It's like using god to explain why an apple falls from the tree. It's like using god to explain how the Earth came into existence. You cannot find solid proof so you adjust and tinker with set facts and science and throw in something you can't explain to justify a means to an end. There is no planet x erhm brown dwarf flying at insane speeds to splat us. There is nothing, wake up and live your life. You my friend are suffering from cognitive dissonance.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

First off...we know more about the moon then we do the oceans...that's proven fact. We also calculate and postulate every inch of space between earth and it's other 7 Planets (Pluto is not a planet). Have you actually done research in NEO? I bet you haven't...I have. And it predicts several objects that have the potential of hitting Earth. You preach now that Planet X is a Brown Dwarf. That's my point...first it was a rouge planet...then a massive asteroid...and now a Brown Dwarf. The theory keeps evolving into something that isn't there. It's like using god to explain why an apple falls from the tree. It's like using god to explain how the Earth came into existence. You cannot find solid proof so you adjust and tinker with set facts and science and throw in something you can't explain to justify a means to an end. There is no planet x erhm brown dwarf flying at insane speeds to splat us. There is nothing, wake up and live your life. You my friend are suffering from cognitive dissonance.

If you would have read before I said...one last time, I will say it so you can hear it. I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS

I said it COULD BE a brown dwarf and I also said it does not matter what it is honestly...The elites and government are preparing in the hills and underground. They have stepped up these efforts greatly since the 90s...That's EASILY PROVABLE.

I appreciate you helping me keep this thread on the top because as long as you come with nothing to the plate it only helps.

*SNIP*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

edit on 21/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Removed personal attack.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Since when hasn't the government been "planning for something big". If I had a penny for everytime I've heard that I could've built myself a copper mall sized bunker to hide in should "something big" ever happen.

I shot down your Brown Dwarf theory with one article...so then riddle me this. What is this mysterious object destined to collide with us? Oh wait...you can't provide one free and clear can you? Since you're smarter the the creaters of NEO and have a Masters in the Field of Physcis...please enlighten me as to what we all are missing. How bout you cease wasting time on the forum, cut off your internet connection and use the money to actually study a real class at your community college. That way, when you graduate you can come back on here a look back and laugh at the rubbish you've posted. I spent years studying Physics and Psych...and this is the only place I can take my degree and it's looked at as just a piece of paper. My thesis papers were for nothing and countless hours I spent in the lab doing the same sh!t you do only with credibile sources is mocked.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Have you corrected any of the obvious hoaxes you have presented?
Have you decided to tell the truth?

Why did you run away instead of defending your hoaxes?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So Lucus, are you saying that your presentation is about lashing out at people?

You have made virtually no effort to support your hoaxes you have presented. Why is that?

You have failed to substantiate any of the ludicrous claims you have made. Why?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Second...if it's a brown dwarf it would not be visible to the human eye...go research it.

Your oft repeated falsehood. A little research should tell you where you went off the deep end on this claim.

In my presentation all I do it lay out a bunch of facts and let the public make up their own mind.

Another falsehood. You present your own opinions as facts.

the evidence is there

Yet another falsehood. You have not presented a single shred of evidence.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Your inability to make any effort to defend your claims other than by posting someone else's work in your post without reference is typical. Indeed the material you posted on brown dwarfs is misleading in that it suggests that the ability to identify a candidate object as a brown dwarf is as hard as seeing a brown dwarf.

A planet sized object orbiting the sun cannot enter the orbits of the known planets. That has been demonstrated time and time again.

Your claims are based on a lack of understanding of the scientific material or a blatant disregard of that material. I suspect the latter.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

So, you're trying to tell me and everyone reading this post that we have discovered every object in our local space when we have not even hardly seen the Earth's oceans?

This is the typical bad analogy that comprises your presentation. It shows why your presentation is chock full of untrustable claims. It shows why you continue to perpetrate a hoax.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Since when hasn't the government been "planning for something big". If I had a penny for everytime I've heard that I could've built myself a copper mall sized bunker to hide in should "something big" ever happen.

I shot down your Brown Dwarf theory with one article...so then riddle me this. What is this mysterious object destined to collide with us? Oh wait...you can't provide one free and clear can you? Since you're smarter the the creaters of NEO and have a Masters in the Field of Physcis...please enlighten me as to what we all are missing. How bout you cease wasting time on the forum, cut off your internet connection and use the money to actually study a real class at your community college. That way, when you graduate you can come back on here a look back and laugh at the rubbish you've posted. I spent years studying Physics and Psych...and this is the only place I can take my degree and it's looked at as just a piece of paper. My thesis papers were for nothing and countless hours I spent in the lab doing the same sh!t you do only with credibile sources is mocked.

So...you're telling all of us that you just proved something that has not happened yet?

Impossible...I don't care if you spent your entire waking life studying physics, psych, and 20 other major sciences, you can't prove something is not going to happen that has not happened.

I still have yet to hear anything but YOUR OPINION.

I find it VERY VERY VERY difficult to believe that someone that has the credentials that you claim to have would spend all their time on an internet forum arguing about something that has not happened.

You can yap all you want...the thousands of emails I get and other communications in support far outweigh the ravings of someone such as yourself who claims to be intelligent, but, in the same paragraph claims to be able to prove something that has not happened.

*SNIP*

Mod Note: Courtesy Is Mandatory – Please Review This Link.

edit on 21/9/2010 by Mirthful Me because: Removed personal attack.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join