It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

First off, the weakness of your argument shines through when you are forced to attack its detractors as opposed to attacking their arguments. Secondly, if you're so paranoid that stereologist and I are the same person you could ask one of the Admins to compare our IP addresses. Although the fact that our writing styles are very different should be indicative enough. Furthermore, I have ATS up most of the day, so the time I'm on is bound to overlap with the time other people are on.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I learn a lot by reading posts by Xcalibur254. You might too dragnet53.

As Xcalibur254 points out our writing styles are different. The way we assemble arguments is quite different. The vocabulary we use is not the same.

I recently spotted a large scale cut and paste by austexdude that was not attribute to the site which was plagiarized. I knew it was NOT austexdude's writing since it:
1. made sense
2. was a well written and constructive piece
3. contained real information

Thanks to search engines I had identified the place where the material was plagiarized in a few seconds.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

On a site like ATS it is almost impossible to have multiple accounts. If they suspect people are multi-accounting it's not hard to have the admins check IP addresses. Seriously go ahead and ask an admin to check for you just so we can end this silly line of logic as quickly as possible and get back to the actual topic at hand. Now on to this hilarious statement:

BTW multiple accounts also cause schizophrenia. I knew this lesbian chick who kept this board going with 20 accounts and she was messed up. It was on the ESPN message boards. She finally admit it one day.

Please explain the mechanism through which having multiple accounts is able to change the physiology of the brain and produce schizophrenia? If someone has that many accounts on one board it sounds like the person is either paranoid or at least has disordered thinking, both of which are symptoms of schizophrenia. The accounts did not produce the schizophrenia, the schizophrenia produced the accounts. Once again you have stated something as fact that goes against not only established science, but the laws of physics itself.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

An IP ban is fairly useless. Typical ISPs do not offer a fixed IP address to their clients unless they pay for them. The ISP pays for the use of a block of IP addresses.

Try using something like ip2location.com to determine your IP address and then enter that address into the arin.net site to determine how many possible IP addresses you could be assigned by your ISP. I could be assigned any one of 8K although the ISP in general owns 24 million. If ATS bans a particular IP address, then I could be assigned a new address from the 8K pool and I'd be back in business.

This is a rather humorous conjecture that 2 people are one and the same. I would have thought that conspiracy folks would be under the thinking that all conspirators are so well trained that they all march in step and never make a mistake.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

From the ATS T&C:

2c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts and "talk to yourself".

If they didn't care, why would it be part of the T&C? Now, can we stop this ridiculous line of posts and get back to posting facts? Well at least what Lucus and the 2012 believers misrepresent as facts.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I'd like to say something about the spirals. They resemble countless depictions on cave walls that are tied to some sort of planetary calamity. In reviewing religious texts from christianity, hebrew, muslim, as well as texts from sumerian, egyptian, mayan, aztec and hopi legend, there are striking similarities. The texts are not simply religious in nature, they tell a story. One common component in all the stories are the coming of a "destroyer" type star or planet. As the other facets of the texts, particularly the bible, have been proven, for example the great flood, sodom and gomorrah (spelling?) and others. Why on earth would you think that the authors suddenly went Ray Bradbury and just added some science fiction. We make the assumption that we're really a smart culture and now know everything. If that's the case, why all the new telescopes launching into space. Our knowlege of the past and of space is in it's very infancy. Don't assume that if there were a planet that passed through every 3600 years that NASA would know about it and tell you if they did. Remember, they claimed to discover such a body in 1983, then disavowed it the next day. Similar to the Roswell incident. We've got a saucer. Saucer? What saucer?
Let me pose a few questions. Why all the underground bases? Not just here, but abroad as well. Why the sudden global interest in doomsday seed vaults created by various governments? Why all the interest in military training geared toward civil unrest? Why did the stimulus bill actually appropriate only a small portion of the funds alloted? Why do the great pyramids align to their appropriate contellations in 10,000 b.c., despite claims that they were built about 4000 years ago. Why all the mass graves? Why the storage of millions of plastic coffins at several locations in the US. Does it occur to you that global warming would be an excellent cover for the early effects of a change in planetary alignment brought on by the entry of a rogue planetary body? Why do we have an observatory on the south pole? How did so many cultures, each having no possibility of contact with the others, so accurately portray the solar system including some planets we have only recently discovered and some we haven't, along with their proper orbits through time? How did they accurately map the north and south pole when they were under ice? Why so many drawings of space ships and gold carvings of airplanes? The answer is that scientists have theories and papers to support. Anything that doesn't fit their mold, they must ignore, or risk looking foolish. Their income depends on it. Hence, the official government version, which draws from these very scientists, and is not without agenda, supports their position until overwhelmingly disproven.
Ask yourself the following. If, and I mean If, the government had evidence of the type of event described, would they tell us, or conceal as long as possible to prevent the collapse of society? These are just questions, but don't be so quick to write off the possibilities that do exist based on the evidence we have. Remember, virtually everything we thought we knew 50 years ago has been modified or proven false. We once thought the earth was flat, and it wasn't that long ago.
Remember, much evidence exists that there were in fact advanced civilizations before recorded history. The stories of the rogue planetary body were likely created by those that witnessed it's last passing. Keep an open mind and be curious.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Your claim in this long post is that you want to show that spirals are associated with "some sort of planetary calamity." Is that correct? Well there are a lot of problems in what you have posted to support this contention.

1. There is zero evidence for a great flood.
2. The only evidence for Sodom and Gomorrah is the bible. No one knows where these cities were.
3. I don't think many people think we are a know-it-all culture or civilization.
4. A planet with a 3600 year orbit is impossible. Gravitational studies demonstrate that.
5. No one claimed to find a body in 1983 in the solar system.
6. The interest in seed vaults is not new.
7. The evidence of a so-called rogue planet is overwhelmingly against such a notion.
8. We have an observatory at the South Pole because it is cold there.
9. No ancient civilizations knew of any planets beyond Saturn.
10. No ancients accurately drew the north and south pole regions.
11. It's impossible to hide a planet from all of the amateurs and all of the nations with telescopes.
12. The claims that scientists act in a certain way is rubbish you've concocted to support your failed claim.
13. The claim that "virtually everything we thought we knew 50 years ago has been modified or proven false" is a nonsense claim. I'll give a simple example. Most cars still run on gasoline. There is a good reason for that and it has not changed in a century.
14. The flat Earth claim is rubbish. People have known it was round for over 2000 years. That is why the astrolabe was invented and used for centuries.
15. There is no evidence of advanced civilizations before recorded history.

Most of what you posted is a meaningless pile of gibberish tossed together into an ugly word salad.

Are you a sock puppet for Lucus since he has received numerous warnings recently? Almost everything written here sounds like Lucus. There is a rule against socks here.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I forgot to mention that spirals in ancient art are not associated with events out of this world. They are associated with religious concepts and water.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hey everybody, I can make posts that look more presentable & intelligent with numbered lists, too:

1) People who ''politely refuse'' to address countless accusations against them due to their suspected posting motives not only make themselves look that much more ''suspicious'', but they essentially point out that these accusations are that much more true. How far down the ''rabbit's hole'' do you want to go with this? Sorry, I couldn't help myself there.

2) Notice how Stereo mentions that this poster is a ''Lucus lover/follower'' or even possibly posting as Lucus himself. It's a pathetic way of saying "I'm just going to compare this guy to Lucus to make myself look good''. Newsflash: Not everybody who happens to find his presentation/website interesting is automatically a ''Lucus fanatic'' as you would label them to be. I love how you seem to lump everybody who positively discusses his presentation into one broad, general category, as if we're just a bunch of brainless sheep, and he's the shephard. Get over yourself.

3) Notice how Stereo comes across yet again as an arrogant know-it-all in his post, as if the poster who he was writing to personally insulted him somehow, warranting such a spiteful reply. Can somebody say ''predictable''?

4) This ''game'' that you're playing is a complete joke without a punchline. One would have to be a ''blithering numbskull pinhead'' to not see & recognize your repeated ''tactics''. Blithering numbskull pinhead...now why did I use those exact words?

5) This forum wasn't created solely as a form of online debating and presenting ''hard evidence'' each and every time a topic comes up that doesn't fit somebody's view, outlook or opinion. People can't even get into discussing these topics because almost every second post, there's a ''mosquito'' buzzing around annoying the hell out of everybody. Guess who the ''mosquito'' is. You ''suck'' at hiding the fact that some people will eventually call you out for what you are.

6) And finally, I'd like to present to you fine people the REAL ''conspiracy'' in the 2012 sub-forum: Stereologist and his never-ending campaign to ''silence'' all those who oppose him, think differently or want to discuss something outside the boundaries of traditional science, astronomy, physics and space. And let's certainly not forget his quest in discrediting Lucus, the ''big bad wolf''.

I expect your reply to be nothing short of the ''usual''. Don't waste your time - I've read it all before.

Cheers.

edit on 22-9-2010 by truthbringsfreedom777 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When all of hoopla about me dies down there still is zero effort made to support the failed claims of Lucus. Nada.

Is anyone going to try and support these failed claims? Is anyone going to try and support the unsubstantiated claims made by other posters? There is a large list of items to choose from. Please pick something and write about the topic.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There are 15 items in my previous post. Does anyone have anything at all to try and make a claim about these statements or any of the other claims?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

You yourself just said that this is a discussion board. Yet, instead of discussing the facts that stereologist brings to the table, all I see are people attacking the poster and not the post. I've said it before and I'll say it again, 2012 is rapidly turning into a New Age religion and when that religion is confronted with science it responds with vitriol.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
From my previous post

1. There is zero evidence for a great flood.
2. The only evidence for Sodom and Gomorrah is the bible. No one knows where these cities were.
3. I don't think many people think we are a know-it-all culture or civilization.
4. A planet with a 3600 year orbit is impossible. Gravitational studies demonstrate that.
5. No one claimed to find a body in 1983 in the solar system.
6. The interest in seed vaults is not new.
7. The evidence of a so-called rogue planet is overwhelmingly against such a notion.
8. We have an observatory at the South Pole because it is cold there.
9. No ancient civilizations knew of any planets beyond Saturn.
10. No ancients accurately drew the north and south pole regions.
11. It's impossible to hide a planet from all of the amateurs and all of the nations with telescopes.
12. The claims that scientists act in a certain way is rubbish you've concocted to support your failed claim.
13. The claim that "virtually everything we thought we knew 50 years ago has been modified or proven false" is a nonsense claim. I'll give a simple example. Most cars still run on gasoline. There is a good reason for that and it has not changed in a century.
14. The flat Earth claim is rubbish. People have known it was round for over 2000 years. That is why the astrolabe was invented and used for centuries.
15. There is no evidence of advanced civilizations before recorded history.

Does anyone have anything to say? Anyone have anything to say at all about this?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No evidence, but man........1,2,9,and 15 are just so tantalizing......................

I hope one day to have something.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Lucus just contacted me. He has been banned from Above Top Secret.
He says good bye and good luck. You can find him at his Rabbit Hole site.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

"When all of hoopla about me dies down there still is zero effort made to support the failed claims of Lucus. Nada."

Well here's the thing - nobody is obligated nor required to give you ANY effort whatsoever in supporting any claims made by anybody. Period. Got a problem with that? Refer back to my ''mosquito'' reference in my last post. I think the first point I made in that post is without question the most important - would you agree?

The bottom line is that the angle in which you construct your posts are always in demand of evidence, evidence and more evidence. So, are people automatically & immediately supposed to have all the evidence that you demand just because they happen to find Lucus's website interesting & worth reading? Absolutely not. Just because we're interested, doesn't mean we are all ''experts'' in this particular area - but you already knew that.

When all of the ''hoopla'' about you dies down, I would hope that it would be when you finally give up on your conquest in attempting to destroy & discredit the character of somebody that you claim is nothing but a liar who pushes a hoax in order to purposely mislead people.

Speaking of which, let's go back to when you flat-out wrote these things about Lucus - what proof do you have that he is lying on purpose? What proof do you have that he is pushing a hoax on purpose? It's a serious matter to accuse somebody of these things, just because some information on their website may be inaccurate.

Sorry, but you can only go on with this ''game'' of yours for so long before people start noticing the exact motives that you are ''politely refusing'' to address here. As long as you keep giving reasons for people to step in and play ''referee'', I'll be happy to point out the things that are more than ''obvious'' at this point, and with a smile on my face the entire time.

I ''politely refuse'' to support any claims that you ever-so-desperately want me to back up with evidence that you will only use as a tool to continue doing what you're doing. Sorry to let you down

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Floyd Anderson

It's interesting that he came here and posted that he was banned from GLP. Look at his welcome thread and you will see that he begins with a statement that he was banned there and for no doing of his own. I'm sure he is saying the same now about ATS.

It's too bad that he avoided defending his claims. He has many. With so many claims you'd think by random bad luck he'd stumble onto at least 1 correct statement that he can crow about.

If we want to look for patterns we can see the start of one: banned at GLP and banned here. It is likely that there have been others times that Lucus got himself banned at internet forums.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join