It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

When you bring credible evidence to the discussion, I will happily bring my credible evidence to the discussion.

But if it hasn't been shown after 28 pages, I'm not holding my breath!

You're on my smug list too, just so you know.

edit on 24/9/10 by Chadwickus because: (reason classified)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I suggest that you present some credible evidence to support your argument before you start worrying about the other side. So far all I've seen posted by 2012 believers are hoax sites / videos, misinterpreted / misrepresented scientific articles, and unrelated news stories. 2012 detractors however, have provided the physics of why pretty much every 2012 scenario is wrong.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Theres evidence in the video I just posted....
Try watching all three parts of this one, you might just learn something.

edit on 24-9-2010 by rajaten because: ftw

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Would you follow the rules of ATS and please state why the video was posted and what information it contains that you think is relevant to the discussion.

I really don't have the time to spend watching 3 long winded videos. Maybe you could say something along the lines of, "at 5:10 in the first video the speaker says that the following is true or is happening."

That can save hours of time skipping over bad music and such. Reading is much faster than watching videos.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I ain't going to cry me a river if 2012 don't happen. I don't believe it is the correct date anyway. But I like to rile you people up. It seems to be working.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

If you are interested in debating the topic then I suggest you present some credible
evidence against our argument.

You remind me so much of Sargeant Yosemite Sam!

"Look at my cowboy hat"

Wow...this guy is crazy. If you keep digging in police matters and pulling over and interrupting police searches you are going to get involved in their investigations. Alex Jones...you're an idiot.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

I ain't going to cry me a river if 2012 don't happen. I don't believe it is the correct date anyway. But I like to rile you people up. It seems to be working.

So you're pretty much admitting that the only thing you're doing in this thread is trolling?

You've said nothing whatsoever in any of your posts.

All these claims made by Lucass have been dunked, his last story in which he relied upon no evidence to present a story about a meteor and a supposed cover up are proof enough of the lengths this man goes to in order to deceive those who are easy to deceive.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

How many times do you we have to spell it out for you. Lucus presented false information and grossly misrepresented his sources. All we did was point this out. It was his own actions that got him banned, just like what happened on GLP. He has a history of this behavior and yet you want to put the blame on others.

Now let me ask you a question. Why do you put so much faith in 2012? You are acting exactly like a person in a religion or cult. When presented with contradictory evidence you either ignore it, push it away while not justifying why, or attack the presenter. There is more than enough scientific sources spread throughout all of these 2012 topics to show that there is no Nibiru, there are no torsion fields, nor is any other threat or possibility put forth by 2012 believers rooted in any kind of science.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Here is a sample of issues which are falsehoods and misrepresentations posted by Lucus or stated in his videos:
1. The Norwegian spiral
2. petroglyphs - meanings, locations, dates
3. IRAS data
4. 3600 year cycle
5. fireballs

If anyone thought that there was any merit to any of Lucus' claims they did not step forward. That included Lucus himself. It is my contention that he only appeared on ATS in search of free advertising.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Publicity you say.
Well after all he did start threads with links to his own site, which has long been known on ATS as not a credible source. It's right up there with ANW and Sorcha Fail.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

So if Phil Plait decided to started a thread on ATS then does that make it a non credible source? I know he is on this site. It is quite obvious.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
for your enjoyment:

you guys need to watch this one. =)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Being a poster on ATS does not make the evidence any better or worse. The evidence speaks for itself. In the case of Lucus it is remarkably simple to show that he misrepresents and posts falsehoods.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Do you have anything whatsoever to offer as a synopsis or reason for posting more Lucus videos?

I have zero intention of watching these videos without a reason. Since I have seen Lucus repeatedly lie in the past I see no reason at all to watch any more of his lies and misrepresentations.

If you can post a reason which is substantial and not some inane comment like, "it's awesome", then maybe I might give it a whirl. A substantial reason might be something like, "At 4:06 in the third video he says .... I dare you to debunk it."

The I would have something to look at and reply to. Otherwise, I'll laugh and then write a vague reply such as nothing but more lies and misrepresentations - surprised he didn't tell the truth at least once in 30 minutes of video.

To tighten up the discussion and to give you the opportunity to defend Lucus I suggest you pick something you think is supportable.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin
I had to stop listening when lucas said "the egyptians had a 360 day calender which they had to change to a 365 day calender because the orbit changed".

The egyptians always had a 365 day calender. 12 months of 30 days then they add 5 days at the end of the year, which if i remember were called feast days.
dictionary.reference.com...
calendars.wikia.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.goldenmuseum.com...

Actually, they did have a 360 day calendar - You see, a prophecy was issued by Thoth that Geb and Nut's children would usurp the power of Ra. Not happy with this future, the gods (plural, lower case) issued a decree that those two should never be able to have children on any day of the year. Thoth, perhaps out of pity -and partly responsible for their inability to procure children by rule of law) decided to assist the couple in their plight, and so he gambled with the moon god, gambling his knowledge against the moon's light. The outcome, if you have not guessed it at this point, was in Thoth (and the happy couple)'s favour.. and so an additional 5 days were taken and added to the Earth's year.

edit on 2-10-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: GRAMMAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 2-10-2010 by purplemonkeydishwasher because: oh shush

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join