It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucus And The Return Of Planet X!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Here is the abstract from the most recent study they've done on the influence of Earth-Sun distance on radioactive decay. Unfortunately I can't get a full article yet.

We provide the results from a spectral analysis of nuclear decay data displaying annually varying periodic fluctuations. The analyzed data were obtained from three distinct data sets: 32Si and 36Cl decays reported by an experiment performed at the Brookhaven National Laboratory (BNL), 56Mn decay reported by the Children’s Nutrition Research Center (CNRC), but also performed at BNL, and 226Ra decay reported by an experiment performed at the Physikalisch–Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB) in Germany. All three data sets exhibit the same primary frequency mode consisting of an annual period. Additional spectral comparisons of the data to local ambient temperature, atmospheric pressure, relative humidity, Earth–Sun distance, and their reciprocals were performed. No common phases were found between the factors

investigated and those exhibited by the nuclear decay data. This suggests that either a combination of factors was responsible, or that, if it was a single factor, its effects on the decay rate experiments are not a direct synchronous modulation. We conclude that the annual periodicity in these data sets is a real effect, but that further study involving additional carefully controlled experiments will be needed to establish its origin.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Xcalibur254]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

As always the paper you linked yielded new news. Oh, by the by, it's from 2006, not 2009. I learned here for the first time about the hypothesized 'relic neutrino sea.' I agree with you - it's 3.5 long years since that paper and now but something must have peaked interest to spur the Science Daily story (you won't find this in Wikipedia.)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I found this to be pretty relevant...

I'm trying to find the actual source. More word soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

The event is from 2006, but I recall the paper was published in 2009. What I though was interesting is that the author did not publish from 2007 to 2009. It made me think that he might have been being extra careful before publishing the paper. The paper suggested to me, and I am a novice in this area, that extra effort was made to rule out many possible issues. I did not look, but often such novel issues are presented at meetings before publication to get feedback before moving forward. That avoids the cold fusion mistake where the researchers ran to the press before checking with their peers.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by walkinglucid

It's a lens flare. This has been presented as a CME of Venus and other things. Look at the time line at the bottom of the image and see that the event happens over an extended period of time. This happens every time Venus moves to the edge of the frame.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Jarrah does research more precise than you could ever imagine. But your opinion is biased since you don't like outside the box. the moon believers say go do research and well he did. LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

That's false isn't it. Jarrah does not do precise research. There was a silly video I recall with this idiotic claim of headlights on pavement proving something. Laughable.

And you are wrong that I don't think outside of the box. It's funny how you continue to cast me in whatever light you think is appropriate. Trying to type cast me are you?

I think of someone that is willing to take the word of a sham like Jarrah as correct simply because he makes up ridiculous claims that counter the establishment is hardly thinking out of the box. They are lost in the little itty box of "Can't think for themselves."

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

More and more interesting...you have to wonder is Phil Plait and his cronies on this site?

hmmm...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If its around 2000 then its from 2 meteors that were flung out of the tail of the comet Honda.
They impacted Venus.

Aug 11, 2011, 11 11, its coming close to earth, and a lot of things affect its orbit, the sun and planets. There would most likely be a delay in impact if such a thing were to happen here, and on the chance of such a thing occurring, not sure that they would build those bases, those started in the 1980s, or earlier.

I'm always of the impression that a certain faction of those who put themselves over others, the would be "elites" would wish to create a disaster should none be coming, or should their calculations be wrong.

A few writing on this thread throw alot of opinions around, when within the scientific community there are quite a few different ones, and the mainstream does not = correct. Mainstream science used to insist the earth was flat.

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

What matters most is that consciousness is more important than we realize, collective consciousness. And nothing is by accident, there simply are NO coincidences.

Earth can be seen as a reform school for most people, and the lesson is love. Its a very negative planet. Nor could a cosmic event harm us, nor could a fascist event harm us if we were not turning a blind eye to war and starvation but strongly yearning for freedom and equality.

All things relate to the pyramid structure, power to the few, slavery,even our religions are run like this and there are many amonst the upper ranks that really think humans are akin to animals, while they are something else.

In case any connected with them are following this thread, I have a suggestion for you, since currently you are creating in a sense you next step, your new world, and if one is too negative Groundhog Day the movie would be really be lucking out in terms of this, there are far more negative realms and planets.

Contemplate Infinity. Ask yourself what it means. The pyramid is a finite concept, even religiions that stem out of it. Ask yourself something about what infinity is, and what it means for everything to be infinite, especially conscsiousness/life/soul.

In an infinity, can anything be finite? The answer is NO!

Each soul is infinite and stretches in both directions endlessly is the clue. Even if it were possible to create a new soul today, something that exams itself as existing versus a toaster, it would infinitely exist in both directions forever, endlessly, without limits, boundaries, or ending. There could be, no beginning, or ending, or this is not infinity.

This means that all souls are = to the infinity itself, to any creator as well, and what infinity does is profoundly equalize all living beings.

Turn the pyramid around, and start working on behalf of humanity. What is best for everyones well being. Note, its not even right to hurt someones feelings, let alone put their lives and well being in jeopardy.

Edit to add: even the toaster recyles in infinities. Infinity is not a mere cloud to entertain, it is the foundation of everything and should be taken into account. Because if you know you exist forever as consciousness, and you do, then there is a consequence to action, one you can observe all around you.

I think its really time to start to work on behalf of the many, and set about doing a few things:

fillng us in on all that you know, that would be a big clue.

ending your illegal dominating pyrmid system, including your banks and slavery.

redistributing all goods to all people.

and stepping down from your dominating positions and joining in as helpers.

Period. Period. Period.

Note, all things contain thereotical infinites as well, even if they are not populated with consciousness/soul. Every grain of sand on the beach has a postential infinity within.

In our case, we must progress consciousness, for its a progression, and I think you can guess where I'm going with that one: school and consequence to action.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Do you ever present any evidence in support of your position or do you just post one liners with no content?

Instead of spinning your wheels with nothing to add why don't you take the time to read some real information. Get out of the box labeled "For contrary types with closed minds"

Anyone that uses youtube as the primary means of presenting a message is likely to be fraud. Anyone that thinks youtube videos should be a primary source of information probably thinks comic books are historical accounts.

I like that. I should change my signature.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   

mmmkay I can find others if you want me to?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

And what are you trying to say here. It is a little tiresome to see video posted without an explanation of the intent of the video.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Mainstream science used to insist the earth was flat.

That's false. Mainstream science did not exist at that time. This comical claim has been repeated so many times that it has become an urban legend.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I havn't read all of the last pages, the pages have been dominated by certain agendas, so I don't know if this has been contributed, if so, it certainly won't hurt to put it up again.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Please note that the idea behind skeptics arguements, being that they alone corner science or truth, and assuming that all think like them, is one everyone will have to decide on their own.

Irregardless of anything certain posters may say, I am preparing for this event.

I will be ensuring water, food, and electrical if necessary.

I do wonder how such a field will affect our geomagnetic pole reversal. Having instant ones is where the dangers occur.

Geomagnetic pole reversals could become crustal if they happen swiftly, and anyone who ignores the past history or the personal accounts of survivors, is not using common sense.

Learn from the past, and prepare for the future, and always work on being love, to sail through and mitigate everything.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The pdf is well worth reading, it goes into what lies outside the heliosphere, and basically talks about an energy field, and magnetic strips, its magentized and therefore maintains itself. It talks about its affects on the sun, and that no one knows what really will happen, except the effects are noticeable and time is somewhat short. It talks about being prepared in the least for no electrons, ie. electric grid gone, and to prepare for life in the 1800s, food, water, seeds, and hand devices, some possible ways to create electrical such as windmills.
There is speculation based on the solar system being possibly an electric model, and the possible cme's, or particles of sun, one observed was over a million miles long, that this could create a perpertual cme.

So, it could be lesser or more significant in the outcome, no one knows, or that is what is claimed. Also, the Electro Magnetic Pulse that could be coming is of concern. We are going through a supposedly slow geomagentic pole reversal. Should it speed up to almost instant, I have been told what could happen already.........it would most likely turn physical in the least.

The pdf is very good, more of a series of observations than guessing at one outcome or event.

But I have something I would like to say to those mismanaging/managing current affairs, who think they have this right to do so at public purse, ensuring their survival but taking no precautions for ours.

That they are preparing for something is summarized nicely here:

A lot of this has been summarized by several scientists and researchers, some from the University of Colorado. That is publicly available information, however the first factor of an external influence affecting our solar system is not. But when you look at circumstantial evidence, like a ban on information on asteroids and objects entering earth's atmosphere and .gov agencies re-locating offices to higher elevations (CIA moving branches to Denver Colorado) one can get an overall "picture"....

Also, Lucus has quite a lot of research that would lead us to the same summarizations ourselves.

For what I wish to say to anyone who is in the know, I will say this in another post, for everything that is happening is temporal, in relationship to the infinity that I brought up above.

Infinity is not a slight calculation, its the platform. It also is progressive for consciousness by default. That has enormous implications, including consequence to action. Note, since we're all equalized by it, you can't be a part of somebody else's consciousness, only your own, your own "Future" self's conciousness, so its you who will be sending you back for misconduct. Of course time is interesting too. A program that runs in our head relating to orbit? In No Time, there is no future/past, up/down, big/small, that idea of progression is a concept we use for order, akin to gravity itself. A program to make order out of chaos, in our minds.

Next post is about, what would be the responsible actions to take with everyones well being at hand, all your equals, even more so, Family.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Looking forward to whatever else you may be able to direct us to on this subject.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

That was a time in history, similar to our time now, when scientists were terrorized, then by the church, now by the state.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Considering that this has been ongoing for decades, and the 80s where rather notable in that the formation of ultra militarized, nwo facist style base have been built underground since that time, we are talkign about 3 decades of activity, I can easily say roughly 30 years, with much funds utilized, that could have made a huge difference to the survival of everyone.

I use the words: militarized, nwo, and fascist for a specific agenda. One that colors your whole expectations and makes you criminals and anti humanist, would be elitists, pyramid system negatives.

So, I intend to discuss the only two possible solutions that ever should have been done, and tell you that this is imperative, though the clock may be close to midnight, for you to get your butts in gear ASAP, and select one of the two pronto, (and no substiutes for your negative agenda is over, slam dunked into infinity, for you really dont understand the consequence to action part at all!) No you're not going to getting cushy saturnist spots, lording it over the legions, like no doubt you've been told.

Groundhog Day, the movie, is the actual outcome, until you realize that being negative is a real drag! Progression on hold for a while, waste of "time" where in reality none exists. With the added bonus of living through and experiencing, all that you have caused to others, each time, inbetween. Think carefully about what you really would wish to do to your family, for in truth every one on this planet is your immediate Family of Light, very well known to you. Akin to your own personal families. What you are allowing to happen, you are allowing to happen to your own children, brothers and sisters, and close friends.

Two choices, the last one, is my preference.

1) Without immeditately telling the public, or discussing what could happen, you prepare for a new world of equality ahead of time, utilizing the money from teh wealthy who have most of the worlds purse and resources, giving them no choice save but imprisnment for their crimes against humanity, you bury or preserve clean abundant energy and resources, have medical facilities and supplies prepared, including the real cures, wholesome organic seeds and farming techniques, preserve all that is needed to purify all toxins and build emergency shelters and ecofarms, akin to earthship homes:
www.google.ca...:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi &biw=1610&bih=796

You of course, are gradually freeing people so that truth comes out about science, technology, banks, conspiracies, religions, and people are gradually taught that high educations, and volunteering without forcing anyone, is the best course, that all are equal, and that when well educated and tuaght to preserve the well being of everyone, they can form their own counsels for governance at grass roots and regional levels, by everyones participation, jury duty with complete transparency and quick ejection buttons if they try to control things pyramid style again.

2) The above done from the beginning by just coming clean and saying we could be in danger and revealing it all then and freeing everyone, and then openly doing all of this by transforming society in those decades to an advanced moneyless equal one.

Period! Period! Period!

I suggest you move swiftly.

This is being said out of wishes for your advancement and love to increase, for your own progressions, because the ones running this mess have quite a few distortions about the metaphysics they follow. Infinity clears them up nicely.

For those of us who love, and see this as whole thing as a testing grounds and opportuinity to relate better to others, help them, turn the other cheek and be unconditional love at that, desiring only equlaity, an end to hunger, starvation, homelessness, wars and slavery, the future will only get better no matter what happens in the temporal.

Reconsider your actions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

That's not true. The Earth was known to be spherical since the ancient Greeks. It is merely a myth that everyone thought the Earth was flat in the middle ages, but the truth is almost every scholar held to the fact that the Earth was spherical.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Please note that the idea behind skeptics arguments, being that they alone corner science or truth, and assuming that all think like them, is one everyone will have to decide on their own.

A completely inaccurate statement. Instead of accepting ideas without thinking it is important to evaluate a claim. In this case any checking makes it evident that nothing claimed is real. It's a hoax plain and simple.

Geomagnetic pole reversals could become crustal if they happen swiftly, and anyone who ignores the past history or the personal accounts of survivors, is not using common sense.

Only a small fraction of the magnetic field of the Earth is experienced at the surface. There is no chance at all that a change in the magnetic field of the Earth causes anything noticeable in the way of crustal movement or deformation.The field simply is not strong enough. It barely moves a compass needle.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join