It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Matt Simmons : only 1% of deadly crude is on the surface

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Matt Simmons in what I believe was his final interview prior to his questionable
death was trying to send out a warning . There is a deadly mixture of methane laden crude laying below the surface .
If this crude oil mixture makes its way to the coastline via a hurricane , the result would be similar to what happened in Africa's tragic Cameroon "death lake " that took a thousand lives in 1986 en.wikipedia.org...

So far the hurricane season has been quiet or has dissipated lately.
This is supposed to be a very active hurricane season.
Matt also says the Gulf is 40 % a dead zone and spreading.

About 2:40 into the following video Matt describes how a hurricane could unleash a deadly result of toxic oil on the beaches.

So was Matt Simmons assassinated for knowing inside information ?
I believe yes he was.
I guess time will tell.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

I commend you for following up on some of the more key areas that Matt Simmons had stated before his tragic death. What also needs to be taken into consideration is the fact that when and if that major hurricane appears, the spreading of contaminated oil, inundated with Corexit and whatever other toxins they have been put into the ocean is what will cause much harm to humans and to plants and animals along with all sea life and marine life not to mention all the water sources and lakes and streams for many states not along the gulf coast area.

When such a hurricane hits, it will move massive volumes of water and oil inland. That process is what will eventually create much disaster for many Americans and for many industries and corporations all along the five state gulf coast region.

What is not being discussed openly is how Obama is in my mind waiting for that hurricane to occur. Yes, waiting I said. He waits so the federal govt. can then respond in a manner consistent with how the federal government wants to control things while using such a contrived disaster to justify all the executive and legislative actions taken during such a crisis like shutting down the Internet and limiting TV and Radio transmissions to only government propaganda. During such times we as a nation would be most vulnerable to deception from our elected officials and I think Matt Simmons already knew of the deception and the lies and moreover, I believe that he understood why they would do so.

Once such a storm spreads toxins inland, Obama will most likely declare martial law to deal with it. With that declaration of martial law comes many things. First and foremost is that upon declaration of martial law, not one single insurance company will have to pay out for anything.

It is the insurance companies bail out card whereby Obama by declaring a national emergency and martial law, uses the federal laws to negate any insurance requirements to pay out any claims. Just think about that for a second and consider what that implies. Add in the fact that if they forcible evacuate major areas of the five states region, those areas evacuated could be and will most likely be declared dead zones. Areas so contaminated that nothing can live there.

In such a declaration of public safety, Obama would then declare the areas, Contaminated areas that are dead zones and in such a way, no one or any business would be able to return or recover anything of value. Everything would be declared contaminated and in such a way can those same insurance companies and mortgage companies reap a windfall at the expense of Americans, all under the disguise of some fabricated disaster.

This action alone will take care of gun confiscation, all personal property, real estate, gold, silver and anything of value like that big screen TV will all be contaminated and that means that all those Americans that don't lose their lives in the opening crescendo of some oil disaster will forever be robbed of everything they own when Obama declares Martial Law and states that certain areas are so contaminated that no one can return.

Such a move will further benefit the banking corporations and the criminal elite who have planned all this with great precision to achieve monetary relief and monetary enrichment. This can only be accomplished with a president such as Obama and I have no doubt the executive order is already prepared and waiting for a signature.

I myself wish things were not so, but if I have learned anything is that whatever they choose to do in the name of some disaster is going to be so as to benefit the corporations that make life so good for so many elected officials who in fact actually work for foreign corporations and for banking cartels. These so called elected representatives do not represent us anymore and that is why just from the opening start of any major disaster, the corporations are bailed out and we the American public are left to pay for it after losing home, property, jobs and everything that was considered a possession.

Any martial law would only begin a process where many things would be ceased, and insurance companies not having to pay is not a subject that the media will ever discuss, because of course it shakes the tree that the advertisers live in and of course the media wouldn't want to diminish the ability to make revenue from such advertisers and that is how far we as a nation have come that clearly shows that we as a nation have gone over the cliff and are just waiting to impact on the ground below. At present many are just enjoying the view and the ride, never considering that it is the sudden stop that is going to ruin your day.

For some it will be quite a shock to wake up just before they die, but if that is what it takes, then I have no doubt that the plan to begin all that "Change" Obama talked about is part of this BP Oil disaster.

Matt Simmons was on to something and what he saw was more than just the environmental and human impact, he understood the mechanics of why it was being done and that is why all the deception and lies from BP have been elements of truth that only confirm what we suspect about many things not being as they are portrayed by BP and or the Obama administration.

I have no doubt that many things that Matt Simmons told us will be proven true. Only then will people begin to wake up from the lies and the deception that is being so carefully crafted in the name of public safety.

I for one think your thread is just one of many that will substantiate what Matt Simmons warned us of regarding the BP Oil disaster. I have no doubt that in the coming days, weeks and months that Matt Simmons will be referred to many times. Only then will some become fully aware of why it would be beneficial for Matt Simmons to be out of the picture before the next phase of this staged BP oil disaster and governmental conspiracy to undermine America and destroy the moral of the American public affected by such disasters and emergency legislation.

Thanks for the posting.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This is not over with folks. For people to think everything is ok. worries me.
We have become so complacent with everything that is on the M.S.M.

We are being led to believe that everything is under control .

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
this seems related:

US officials are "going to continue to monitor and remove any oil that reaches the surface, and clean up any oil that hits the shore," Obama said

www.google.com...

I thought that was telling. Guess they arent going to monitor all the stuff that doesnt make it to the top.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This is supposed to be a very active hurricane season.
So far two have died in their tracks.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Don't mean to sound crazy, but perhaps Haarp is being used to prevent major systems from forming and raining core-exit on the south, but by affecting the jet stream in such a dramatic fashion, it has caused weather anomalies in other regions. regions such as Russia in a very unintended, "butterfly effect" sort of way....just possibilities.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
There were actually several research vessels aside from The Thomas Jefferson that detected underwater oil and gas plumes. At least two: Weatherbird II and F.G. Walton Smith.

BP's resonse was: "no evidence" of their existence"

NOAA's response from their testing was: "were not consistent with the oil spill." And "...inconclusive".

NY Times: www.nytimes.com...

Also fishermen are having oil on their achors after sinking it down to the bottom. So I think it's pretty clear that we have a lot of oil and maybe gas down the abyss. And when the temperatures are as low as they are and when there's little or no oxygen then all that oil doesn't just evaporates or gets eaten by organisms in 100 days. And corexit doesn't make it go away disappear either.

So as Matt used to say it's all a bunch of bolony when they say the oil is gone.

Here's the rest of the interview. It's not Matt's last interview btw.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Zorg12]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Is it possible that HAARP could be responsible for holding back the hurricanes? IMO, weather modification has been around for quite awhile, think back to Katrina and how strange a storm that was.Perhaps Hoagland was unto something eh?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

It would not be the first time a whistleblower was murdered. David Kelly,microbiologists....the list IMO is probably endless.TPTB are ruthless and will do whatever it takes to keep their agenda on track.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I read a lot of the threads on different topics on ATS and I am coming to a conclusion that worries me..

The GoM disaster released HUGE amounts of Oil and methane into the ocean in very large volumes..... This must surely have had / IS having an affect on our oceans and the way in which they interact with each other and the weather patterns that come from them.... The fact that we have seen virtually NO hurricane activity (however good) is unusual I believe.
The fact that we and hear about lots of dead wildlife washing up on the shores of Brazil and also a recent thread illustrated millions of dead animals in the Amazon river (i stand to be corrected?)
The harsh fires in Russia, excessive flooding in Pakistan, however far away surely 'Could be' linked if there is a CHANGE underway in our weather CAUSED by the IMBALANCE created in the GoM by the oil and methane release...???

Surely if there was a large volume released than might have 'Displaced' sea water or affected the temperatures at lower levels which surely would affect currents in other places........ the equilibrium is surely out of balance...

I am NO expert and this is all in mind mind but I am starting to wonder if things are / have changed and we just DON'T know yet.....

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

The fact that we and hear about lots of dead wildlife washing up on the shores of Brazil and also a recent thread illustrated millions of dead animals in the Amazon river (i stand to be corrected?)
PurpleDOG UK

Link to the said thread please? I'm Brazilian and din't hear about the "dead animals in the amazon river", though I read about penguins, sea turtles, and lots of fish showing up dead in the southern beaches of Brazil.
Thanks in advance,
Regards.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
The global weather in 2010 has definitely been one of the if not THE worst in recorded history. Just yesterday in Denmark we had the most amount of rain during 24 hours than ever before. A highway looks like a river in the Amazone right now.

Have you heard about the broken down gulf stream? Check this thread and download the linked pdf file.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=9234731#pid9234731

There's also this youtube video, an interview with the italian scientist who made the pdf document: www.youtube.com...

Yes, it is sad and alarming with all the dead animals floating up on the beaches. I have seen A LOT of reports worldwide of this in the last couple of months.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Whether or not Mr Simmons was victim of murder is going to have to be seriously looked into by the Police. Mr Simmons was doing a great job. I listened to the radio programme [contained in the YouTube videos inserted above] and it is incredible that he has made me realise that the Gulf of Mexico disaster is far from over and the worst is still to come.

The amount of raw crude oil now in the water is, according to Mr Simmons, in the region of at least 25 billion barrels. According to Mr Simmons, it is covering 40% of the Gulf of Mexico at a depth of 4500 feet with a thickness of 400 feet. He was expressing the opinion that we have only seen less than 1% of that rise to the surface up until now. Also importantly, notice that Mr Simmons was trying to get it across to everyone that there is a "leaking hole in the ground" some ten miles away from the place that BP are telling us about, which is the real blow out. That "hole in the ground" cannot be plugged, because the "blow out" carried with it the lining material required. So there is much more going on under the water than BP will ever tell anyone about. Also a point that Mr Simmons was making is that the raw crude oil coming out of the Deepwater Horizon blow out is very highly toxic by comparisson to crude oil normally. Containly very high levels of Hydrogen Sulphide for example.

My own grave concern is that there is going to be a huge methane explosion. But even before we get to that situation there are already dangerous levels of VOC [volatile oil compounds], measurably in the atmosphere, which if inhaled cause the lungs to become nolonger able to function. The affected do not suffocate immediately, although that is possible. First symptom of inhalation of VOC is vomiting and cough to try to clear the lungs. To no effect because the VOC cannot be cleared out of the lungs. More often than not what happens is that the suffocation takes weeks, and even months, to slowly turn the affected into a dead body. The VOC oils in the lungs creates a barrier, that prevents oxygen from getting in, and prevents the carbon dioxide from getting out. Even if you avoid such slow suffocation, the story does not end there. All the people living in the affected areas are going to suffer the longer term effects of exposure to the Volitile Oil Compounds. Cancer and birth defects. Dementia, increased number of suicide. Depression. Increased amount of brain damage will cause increase in the amount of crime activity. These VOC symptoms will go on for decades if not even longer. The VOC fumes emmitting from the Gulf of Mexico will continue emmitting for centuries.

If as a consequence of the situation in the Gulf of Mexico the North Altlantic "Gulf Stream" is nolonger flowing, as it used to, then this fact will have a very severe effect on the weather in Europe and the whole of Eurasia generally. The return of ICE AGE is not out of the question. According to the Italian scientist in the above video the Gulf Stream is now "dead". [url=http://www.iceagenow.com]> ICE AGE NOW

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
interesting methane video. though the scientist sound like dr. zoidberg from futurama lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Seems a lot of key figures are dieing lately. All of it must be a big coincidence.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zorg12

The Gulf oozes oil all the time, and always has done. Life on earth relies on the oil and gas as the basis of the food chain. The Gulf stream is NOT being affected by the oil from the Gulf, it is a very little drop in a very big bucket.
Want something else to worry about?

Gulf awash in 27,000 abandoned wells.

NEW ORLEANS: More than 27,000 abandoned oil and gas wells lurk in the hard rock beneath the Gulf of Mexico, an environmental minefield that has been ignored for decades.

economictimes.indiatimes.com...

How many of those 27,000 are leaking, do you think?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is no volume on either of these videos. Totallly mute. Anyone else having this problem?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Get off the line BP and turn up the volume on what you don't want us to hear.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
No sound here either, even though the volume key is up on both the video and computer. What's going on?.....as if I need to ask.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbomb456

Haarp has wrathful side effect -- it gives benefit just along short-term.

<<   2  3 >>

join