It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kelly Cahill Alien Encounter / Abduction Australia 1993

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

News to me.

Although I seem to recall hearing about the Japanese buying land, though I never heard what for.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

News to me. Although I seem to recall hearing about the Japanese buying land, though I never heard what for.

Chadwickus.....

You might pick up some articles such as this.....

Some Crazy Stuff!

.....if you start to Google WA, plasma balls, tesla weapons, scalar weapons, etc...

Perhaps I should start a thread about it.

With respect to me ol' mate Unknown Soldier, I guess I'd better jump out of this subject now & let everyone get back on topic.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
I have an interesting full length documentary/interview on this case,
I couldnt upload it but i found it online , its been around for a while .

Cahill interview here

Hope you like it .

Thanks for the link

That video was kind of like a combination of public access TV show/ BET Rap City... still interesting watching right now. Ahhh how I miss the 90's good times.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

---

Not just a big ab case, but a huge abduction case for many reasons.
Three groups of travellers -- unknown to each other at the time. Kelly's remembering a bunch of what happened prior to low waves knocking her over, knocking her and her husband out.

Years later the distinct yet similar pictures of the craft drawn by three different groups (one group a single male).

It go's on and on. This OZ case is probably the most important joint UFO abduction case in the world to date (admitted).

Decoy

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Sorry, I little off topic but I saw Peter's name mentioned.

I've met Peter Khoury. He is large but, I wouldn't describe him as fit..sorry Peter

Peter also investigated the Cahill case funnily enough. But now he's mostly involved with the UFO Experience Support Association (UFOESA).

Anyway.... I met Peter probably 3-4 times back in early 90's. His story is a frightening one. He was extremely traumatised as he discussed his experiences when we spoke. When I looked in this mans eye's there was "real" fear. He certainly didn't strike me as anyone who was "in it for the fame". He never mentioned the hair at the time. It came as quite a surprise to me when read about it some years later.

Either way..it's an interesting case IMO and I havn't seen it bunked yet?

The Cahill case is also pretty solid IMO. Even though those invloved have varied descriptions, the similarities are much harder to explain.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well this case is witnessed by multiple witness like the travis walton story. Also the Brooklyn Linda Napolitano case was witnessed on Brooklyn bridge and multiple witnesses seen it. I am in contact with an abductee about 2 blocks away from this lady in the Manhattan area who was abducted as well. When witnesses come in to play then this changes the game.

you can see more of the documentary here
www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/QzP2M9rWG_I

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hi all

We do have some interesting cases here in Australia. Peter Khoury's account, and Bill Chalker's work on a DNA analysis of the hair, are excellent examples of the intriguing work which can be done on some abduction cases. Bill's book "The Hair of the Alien" is still in print (www.paraview.com...) To my knowledge no one has ever challenged the scientific DNA work undertaken.

Re the Cahill case. I did quite a bit of research on the case, as published in my book (see catalogue.nla.gov.au... )
Unfortunately, no one else apart from the Victorian organisation PRA has ever stated that they located and interviewed any other witnesses. So, in my mind, the Cahill case remains a single witness event.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Is there a more in-depth article about this particular hair? It seems puzzling that this hair has not received more attention. Creepy, but more than interesting on many levels.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi

This thread mentioned the Australian 1988 case at Mundrabilla, Western Australia. I have managed to locate a MUFON Journal article which was based on the first hand research work of Ray Brooke and myself. The source is www.theblackvault.com...

For more current Australian research please take a look at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Regards

Keith Basterfield

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hi

To those seeking a really in-depth article about the alien hair analysis please take a look at

www.ufoesa.com...

Then tell us what you think.

Regards

Keith Basterfield.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by keithb

Peter...I haven't checked if there is one already.... but maybe a separate thread on that hair may be an idea??

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
those aliens sound like pricks who like to harrass people

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

I wouldn't use either of those cases as evidence to back up this story. They are both full of holes and inconsistencies.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join