It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kelly Cahill Alien Encounter / Abduction Australia 1993

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Very interesting case reminds me of the Hill abduction yet some discrepancies. But her description is different from the common Greys we so often hear about. Wonder what some of you think about it? And is there another species of ET anyone is aware of that fits the description?
phantomsandmonsters.wetpaint.com...

In August 1993, 27-year-old Kelly Cahill, her husband and three children were driving home after a visit to a friend's house.

Their routine journey would soon become a harrowing trip into an unknown world of strange beings that occupied space but were void of color as we know it. The Dandenong foothills, near Belgrave, Victoria, Australia would have its location forever linked to one of the most unusual sightings of a strange creature in Ufology archives.

Journey Home: After midnight, the Cahills were on their journey home when they first noticed the lights of a rounded craft with windows around it.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

Mod Note: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/8/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The Kelly Cahil case has intrigued me for years and I've mentioned it in one or two threads in the past

One of the most intriguing aspects imo, is when she began to pray while the alleged entities were manhandling her husband

She claims the entity with which she'd had the most interaction, chuckled and said words to the effect, ' Why would I hurt you. I'm your father ' (father in reference to her praying to THE Father i.e., God)

Puts an entirely new slant on the alleged aliens, for me

Aliens ? Or government or black op ?

Two other Aussie 'UFO' cases which also intrigue are the man (can't remember his name right now) who claims he was basically raped by one of two strange asiatic type female aliens, after which he unwound a hair from the rapist-female from his male organ. It's claimed that this was analysed and proved to be of unknown origin

Lastly is the family comprising a middle-aged woman and her sons and dogs who were trvelling across the Nullabor Plain at night when they were chased by a UFO which allegedly lifted up the vehicle and then dropped it. Afterwards, traces of strange 'dust' were found on the vehicle and it's tyres had burst from the impact. I've read also that a long-distance truck driver in the same region at around teh same time, also saw the UFO

As to Kelly Cahil, it's interesting when we learn that there were independent witnesses to her experience -- co-experiencers, in fact. It's said that Cahil and the occupants of the other car/s were unknown to each other, also that they were questioned independently of each other, yet provided investigators confirmation of each other's accounts of the experience

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Here's a couple of other links to the story:

www.theozfiles.com...

ufocasebook.com...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

One of the most intriguing aspects imo, is when she began to pray while the alleged entities were manhandling her husband

She claims the entity with which she'd had the most interaction, chuckled and said words to the effect, ' Why would I hurt you. I'm your father ' (father in reference to her praying to THE Father i.e., God)

Puts an entirely new slant on the alleged aliens, for me

Huh I did not know that? Sure does put things in perspective as I have often wondered if we are really just a long term science experiment. That we are in sort of a petrey dish , that the moon is some observatory for certain reasons i will not get in to right now. But I have read some of Striebers stuff and i remember him saying when he was being taken he screamed out loud God please help me and the Greys replied God? We are the only ones here eerily similar. When i seen the fourth kind i realized they had gotten some of the lines not just from Whitley but some other cases mixed with some Hollywood horror just like they did with fire in the sky. The travis Walton story on the ship was much more intriguing and nothing like the Hollywood bamboozling of the story. Just another instance where Hollywood is inspired by reality then gets it all wrong.

I wonder what happened after she was abducted regressive hypnosis?

Thanks for the assist Chadwickus

Im going to check it out

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Two other Aussie 'UFO' cases which also intrigue are the man (can't remember his name right now) who claims he was basically raped by one of two strange asiatic type female aliens, after which he unwound a hair from the rapist-female from his male organ. It's claimed that this was analysed and proved to be of unknown origin

Dock9.....

Bill Chalker has done a lot of work on that case.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Lastly is the family comprising a middle-aged woman and her sons and dogs who were trvelling across the Nullabor Plain at night when they were chased by a UFO which allegedly lifted up the vehicle and then dropped it. Afterwards, traces of strange 'dust' were found on the vehicle and it's tyres had burst from the impact. I've read also that a long-distance truck driver in the same region at around teh same time, also saw the UFO

Dock9.....

I think there has been a reasonable amount of doubt cast on that particular story.

Kind regards
Maybe....maybe not

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

In ufology we seem to have the pink bunnies, 'aliens are cute and want to give us free stuff' crowd. On the opposite side we have dark ufology, 'aliens torture and eat us and want to steal our souls' crowd.

The Cahill account seems to fall on the dark side of ufology, but perhaps Kelly's religious beliefs interpreted the incident as 'soul stealing' and evil? If what's alleged to have happened did happen, it's hard to tweeze out any positive or friendly aspects.

It reads like a modern twist on the old highway robbery stories from the 18th/19th centuries. Waylaid, threatened and assaulted and then something stolen from the victims.

A horrible thought...after all our hunting animals for pelts, horns and fat...imagine the irony if we had similar value to alien critters? There might be wishy-washy crowd of ET protesters off the Rings of Saturn...'Down with the trade in humans! Humans have feelings too!'

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The Cahill account seems to fall on the dark side of ufology, but perhaps Kelly's religious beliefs interpreted the incident as 'soul stealing' and evil? If what's alleged to have happened did happen, it's hard to tweeze out any positive or friendly aspects.

Yes i noticed this as well. The duality in all of it as i have always seen Aliens whatever they may be as being indifferent to us. Or see us like animals , perhaps in the sense of children as the being called her it's daughter. I caught the part where the other witnesses described them the same but without glowing red eyes where she described them as having glowing red eyes. Turns out she was on a spiritual journey previously before this happened.

the females in the other group seemed to play a dominant role. Bill, the male witness in the trio, appears, like Kelly's husband, to have had only limited involvement. The two women consciously recalled onboard episodes. They remembered the UFO and the tall black beings. Their description did not feature the red eyes Kelly saw.

This is what always seems to hapen the beings "greys" or "7 foot black beings" never tell you WHO or what they are where they are from. They never say "we are aliens" many times they will tell the abductee "we are not who you think we are" or something to that extent. Kelly recalls in a dream being on the craft and them having her bible? Religious undertones , seems her religious beliefs played a role where the other women have the usual abduction scenario.

Still in the dream, a hand on her shoulder leads her, and she follows obediently. Eventually Kelly becomes aware that she is in a small room, with only a small table and a being standing before her. The being tells her she did not kill anyone and they had to use her sense of morality to overcome her fear. Kelly has a profound feeling that she knows this being. On a table behind the being is a Bible, one of hers, which had disappeared a few weeks before. The being gives Kelly a strange choice which deepens her suspicion of the beings' motives. She is told she can come but must leave the Bible behind. In the dream the being gives her this Bible. The dream ends at that point. A few days after the encounter, her husband found the Bible in the car.

and

The entities did not speak and provided very little information. Neither woman saw the other or any of the others while in the alien environment presumably aboard the UFO. Curiously, each was still aware of what was happening to her companion, ostensibly through psychic means.

Seems the males hardly had a role? That the women recall most of it and being on the craft under some observation. Where the men just recall odors and sounds around them no visual memories? Strange and this was followed by high strangeness and paranormal occurrences. This is atually not uncommon after abductions.

From July through September 1993 small orange fireballs, about the size of tennis balls, frequently hit the windows of the house. Kelly, her husband, and her mother witnessed the phenomena. o About two and a half years earlier, at Lalor, Kelly had a peculiar dream in which she moved through a flesh-like hourglass apparatus. The same night she experienced a "vision" of opening their back door and seeing a light for a few seconds. Then she blacked out. Kelly experienced the same sense of power she felt in the field in August 1993. o After the encounter and until July 1994, the Cahill house (built in 1949) had been the scene of fleeting observations of tall "shadows," seen by both Kelly and her husband. o A bad smell occasionally permeated the house and seemed to move around.

Huh the tall shadows and odors sounds like shadow people or what some consider demonic manifestations,inhuman spirits in the Navajo folklore. If the odors were like sulfur that would be consistent with shadow people. Strange i know someone who had shadow people and abduction experiences as well.

www.theozfiles.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
there was a case in Peru when a farmer was supossedly being lifted by a disc UFO...he started to pray and pull out his cross metal neckless, the Ued-ufo...he started to pray and pull out his cross metal neckless, the UFO then just vanished...there are many othere cases where aliens reacted to praying and to religous stuff...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks Maybe-Maybenot ....

Still can't remember the name of the man in the case. I know it - Lebanese man I think, or from that region originally. But my mind is playing hide and seek with the name. I'll stop being so lazy and go look, or possibly it's in Chadwickus' links

Ps: re: the Nullabor Plains case, I know the family was publicly ridiculed by talk-show hosts and many others. Very cruel, as you might remember. They were described as being mentally deficient, but a lot less politely than that. But I'm not convinced they invented the story, although I concede a lot of people seemed to go out of their way to discredit them. It was taken seriously enough at the time though, by authorities. And I seem to remember that the UFO organisations complained they were prevented from conducting proper investigation on the vehicle, etc.

You might remember the name Harry Mason ? He used to have a presence on the net. Don't know if he still does. Well, I might be wrong about this, but I seem to remember that he was a geologist, or at least held degrees in the sciences, and he stated online a number of times that top-secret tests were being conducted from out of the Antarctic, resulting in missiles or similar flying at tremendous speeds over the Nullabor and other isolated regions. He said the Aborigines of the area described unearthly sounds and sights, but of course their experiences were discounted. This could explain the very cold water poured upon the family who claimed they were menaced by the UFO which eventually lifted their vehicle from the road while it was going top speed, and then dropped it onto the road from a height of several feet. It may be that the authorities didn't want UFO enthusiasts camping out on the Nullabor, who knows

Anyway, now I have a bit more time than earlier, I'll have a scout around, because I'm not prepared to dismiss the Nullabor family yet

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here's the bit I mentioned earlier. The first quote is from Kelly Cahill, verbatim:

Oh, there's one thing I remember that he said: "I wouldn't harm her. She's my daughter." Now when I first saw the-on the way up to [my girl friend's] in the field, the first thing I did was pray. And I took it as sarcasm straight away. And it sounded like sarcasm. . . .

It sounded like there was even a small laugh after that. I don't know-it just wasn't good to me

This second quote is from Bill Chalker, describing Kelly Cahill's account:

So she made a silent prayer which began with "Father."

Therefore, given her brief prayer for clarification of the nature of the UFO event on the way up to her friend, as well as the use of the word Father, she got a sense of "mockery" when she heard the voice saying, "She is my daughter."

www.theozfiles.com...

Disturbing, isn't it ?

===============

Ps: just found this bit from Bill Chalker, re: the Cahill case:

They had two different laboratories confirm several unusual anomalies and magnetic problems at the apparent site of the UFO landing. Some interesting changes in soil chemistry were detected— an above average sulphur content, the presence of pyrene (which occurs in coal tar and is also obtained by the destructive hydrogenation of hard coal), and tannic acid— in a crescent shaped indentation. There was a triangular formation of dead grass on the ground, spaced out in the site.

www.theozfiles.com...

The above quote appears to be from an early Chalker write-up on the case. In later accounts (which can be accessed via the link higher up in this post) Chalker states that despite having the evidence for 10 years, nothing further had been released by the UFO investigators (John Auchetti of Phenomena Research Australia). So maybe we're being tipped off that the Research group was pressured to let it drop ? Or maybe we're supposed to believe the investigators just weren't interested or were lazy ?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have an interesting full length documentary/interview on this case,
I couldnt upload it but i found it online , its been around for a while .

Cahill interview here

Hope you like it .

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I live not far from where her encounter occurred, freaks me out when ever I drive on that stretch of highway where it took place.

I have no idea exactly where on the highway or what field the UFO was in but I always imagine it when I'm driving along it. Spooky as.

Really intriguing case anyway. Read a book on it when I was very young

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Found it, thanks to Chadwickus' links (lot easier than trawling through my own stuff ) -- the name of the man who found the 'alien-hair' after his 'alien rape' experience, is Peter Khoury

He's described as approx. 6 feet tall, quite strongly built and no doubt fit, as he worked then in the construction industry

His first experience involved several small, hooded entities which appeared next to his bed and rendered him immobile, apart from use of his eyes. The small entities had black faces. Accompanying them were taller beings, which he described as golden. He believes they injected him and left a puncture mark. He must have scratched it, for soon after, when he told his then girlfriend (now wife) she discovered he had a small mount of blood under his fingernail

Khoury was frustrated by the lack of support he was receiving from medical people and others, so eventually he approached a UFO group in order to gain better understanding/explanation of his experience. After approx. 12 months, due to friction within the group, he ceased to attend I think

A few years later, after driving his by then wife to work, he returned home and got back into bed. He was unwell, the reason being that he'd been bashed by several men some months before and was still suffering various complaints such as nausea, headaches, bodily pains, etc., for which he was taking pandol (over the counter, all-purpose pain reliever)

He felt something on the bed and saw two women. One was asiatic in appearance, the other very fair. Their outstanding features were unusually long faces and very large eyes, otherwise they were reasonably 'normal' in appearance. The fair woman was taller than Khoury himself, whereas the asian woman was approx. 5' 8"

He apparently experienced an out-of-body sensation, whereby he found himself viewing the scene from behind

The fair entity proceeded to force sex on Khoury. He was of the impression she was 'teaching' the asian female in how this was done. Khoury claimed the asian female was attentive although wore a 'blank' expression. Khoury provides detailed descriptions of each woman

Khoury resisted the rape and at one point he bit her nipple. She apparently showed no pain, only surprise. Khoury swallowed the piece of nipple, but it lodged in his throat. For the next 3 days, he suffered constant coughing-fits which were noticed and commented upon by for example his mother, who advised him to swallow a piece of bread in the hope this would clear the cough. Khoury at teh time did not reveal to anyone what the cause of his coughing fits was, although he did say to his wife that she should note the coughing fits, because this would play a role in what he would tell her at a later time.

The night following his rape, Khoury was in pain from his penis. Investigating the cause of this, he discovered two hairs wound around his member. There were two very fair hairs of several inches each in length. He said they were wound very tightly around his member and felt like fishing-line, although much thinner. His wife's hair was very dark and much thicker and his own hair was dark. Showing great presence of mind, he placed the hairs in a bag which he sealed

Analysis of the hair subsequently revealed it to have extraordinary properties, is extremely rare, yet potentially has links with humans, albeit a microscopic number and could be described by the lay-person as having similarities with an albino asian. I'm hoping someone better able to decipher the DNA analysis will do so after reading the interview between Bill Chalker and Peter Khoury through to the DNA analysis of the hairs

The full account is from Pages Two through to Page 14 on the following link:

www.theozfiles.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hoping not to be too off-topic here. Wouldn't raise the issue in this thread ordinarily, but the links provided by Chadwickus led me to a much fuller account of Peter Khoury's history than I'd previously been aware of

I hadn't known about his earlier experience with the small & tall entities. While reading this new material, I was struck by some similarities with an experience of my own, which I've detailed a few times on ATS, but in 'paranormal' threads

My experience took place in the mid-80s. I'd just been driven home by a colleague with whom I'd spent the previous week at a seminar in New Zealand. I'd slept most of the flight from NZ to Sydney and again during the approx. one hour flight from Sydney to Brisbane.

My colleague drove another colleague and I from Brisbane down to the Gold Coast and again I'd slept most of the way. After dropping off the other person and arriving at my place, my colleague carried my suitcase inside and after checking my house was ok, he departed

Most of the internal lights were on. I turned on the tv, made a cup of tea & began carrying items from my suitcase to my bedroom. Only a few minutes had passed since my colleague had departed. In my bedroom, I slid the door of the built-in wardrobe to the side and hung-up several items

At that point, something strange occurred. I don't know what it was, only the effect -- which was a sudden and overwhelming 'tiredness'

Now obviously I wasn't in the least tired. I was wide awake. I'd just slept for hours during the journey home. The onset of the 'tiredness' was sudden. I had no time to analyse it. I was simply overcome by the need to lie down. It was a small room. I managed to make the metre or two from the wardrobe to the bed. I lay face up on the bed. The last thought I had was to check and make sure my shoes weren't on the bedspread. I remember looking at my feet, which were just over the edge of the foot of the bed

Another thing that happened was the sensation that the light was very bright, very bright, much brighter than usual, but it didn't hurt my eyes

Next I remember was hearing several voices. I'd heard them before I opened my eyes, so maybe they woke me up. I looked down to the source of the voices. I couldn't move my body, but I managed to see them. They were a group of small people. They were in the process of pulling me by the legs/feet and into the other side of the built-in wardrobe. Before collapsing on the bed, I had hung clothes in the right-hand side. Now, the left-hand side was open. As the wardrobe had sliding doors, only one half of the wardrobe could be open at any one time. So, during the time I'd been on the bed (unconscious or whatever state I was in) someone or something had slid the wardrobe doors across so that now the left-hand side was open, rather than the right

The small entities knew I'd emerged from unconsciousness or whatever it was that had afflicted me. They had been urging each other to 'hurry'. Now they looked at me in silence. I looked at them. It's ridiculous in retrospect, but I wasn't surprised or afraid or even curious at that point. It just seemed to me that I still had time to have a bit more 'sleep', because it would take them a while longer before it became critical ... before they'd manage to pull me off the bed and into the wardrobe, based on my weight compared to their small size and strength. So I 'told myself', or something did, that I still had a bit more time. And I must have zonked out again

Next, I 'awoke' again to find myself surrounded by the small entities who were clustered around the upper half of my body. I was now lying in reverse position on the bed, with my head nearest the wardrobe, although that didn't occur to me at the time. Actually I had no thoughts at all. I couldn't move my body. But my eyes still worked. So I was similar to a video camera -- I was just a recorder of events, without thought or mobility

The entities were between five and seven in number. One, a male, was larger. There were males and females. Sounds absurd, but they looked like European gnomes. That's how they were dressed and their clothing, looking back later, was very convincing -- hand made, coarse, vegetable-dyed fabric in dullish colours. The women wore peasant scarves. All of them wore head-covering, but for some reason I can't remember what the men's head gear was like. I do remember the men had thick leather belts, jackets on top, the women too wore jackets on top. They were very warmly dressed. Queensland was quite warm and humid at the time. I was lightly dressed, for example

My way of estimating their height is by comparison to the bed, so I'd say they were no more than 3 feet tall, most of them closer to 2 or 2.5 feet I'd say, with the large male a bit bigger. They were solid, deep and wide in chest and shoulders and looked as if they'd spent a lot of time outdoors because their facial skin was brown rather than pale .. more a mud colour, and very weathered, wrinkly, coarse.

The large male did something. I don't know what. But I have a clear memory of his face right in front of my eyes, very close. And another memory of his face .. also very close ... but from more of a side angle. It was more than just a 'look' .. it did something to me, but I don't know what. It's in my memory though, I can feel it. But I can't pull it out. I feel as if he put something into my mind .. maybe a thought or a message or instruction. It's there, in my head, but I haven't a conscious clue what it was about

I can remember their facial features very clearly. But then again, I don't know if that's what I was supposed to see and remember, or if it's what I actually saw. Whatever, they had very strong features and their faces seemed a bit squashed, so more wide than long

Next, I heard the voices again, urgently telling each other to 'hurry'. Same as the first time --- I couldn't move but I managed to look down and there they were again, pulling me into the wardrobe, but this time, they were very close to doing so. I was now again reversed on the bed so that once again my feet were closest to the open side of the wardrobe

It was a shock to see how close they were to succeeding in pulling me into the wardrobe. I still wasn't afraid of them at that point. The shock was combined with anger at myself for underestimating them. It must have broken through the weird 'sleepiness' and immobility, because I started kicking them and yelling at them. Then I jumped up and I have a clear memory of standing in the middle of the room. Again, the light was peculiar -- very bright, much brigher than that room had ever been. It didn't make sense. But my eyes didn't hurt

I remember standing there. My brain still wasn't working properly, so it must have been just instinct that was getting me through. I think I yelled at them some more. I felt weird. Then they grumbled. They were in a bad temper because they'd failed. They filed INTO the open half of the wardrobe and appeared to be going downhill, down a ramp or something (naturally, this was impossible from our current perspective. Nevertheless, it's what I believe I saw )

It should have been over at that point and I should have been fine. I still wasn't frightened. I wasn't anything. I still wasn't thinking normally

Then it's as if I became normal again. I took off out of the room and into the little hallway. Made my way into the living room ... nor more than three metres long, that hallway. But something happened to me between leaving the bedroom and making it to the living room. Because by the time I got into the living room, I was pretty much close to insane with fear. The fear (terror is more accurate) escalated by the nano-second. And THAT wiped my brain out again. So I was babbling and whimpering in terror by then. Thinking about it now, it's as if something .. maybe a drug or something .. just wore off, suddenly

I grabbed the phone and called my colleague -- the one who'd dropped me off earlier. I must have begged him to come. It was very diffcult to breathe or to talk. Then I ran out of the house and outside onto the road. Had to get out of the house. I think I must have sounded like a mad animal by then. When my colleague arrived, he looked scared. I jumped into his car. He went into my house. He emerged very quickly. He'd left all the lights on. He looked grim. He took me to his place. I wouldn't let him leave my side. He had to sleep next to me on a chair. I was freezing. Couldn't get warm no matter how many blankets he put over me. Later, he and I worked out that only 15 or 20 minutes had elapsed since he'd dropped me off earlier. The whole thing had been of maybe 10 or 15 minutes duration if we deduct the time it took for me to make a cup of tea before going to the bedroom and collapsing on the bed

None of it makes any sense. I searched everywhere for information. Read that 7% of 'aliens' are described as looking like 'gnomes'

I don't know what they were or what they wanted or what they did - *OR if they were 'aliens'

Ten years later, learned another family member had seen them but had never told anyone. I hadn't told anyone. I was ashamed. Thought it might mean I was crazy. Knew if I told anyone, I'd sound crazy

Maybe one day I'll take it to an hypnotist. But hypnosis isn't a cure-all. Suggestion plays a big role. Fact, fiction, a movie -- the mind can't tell the difference, apparently. It would require a rare-breed of hypnotist and I don't know of any. Plus, if my mind's sealed it up, that must be for my own safety/sanity. All I know at present is what I remember - and what I remember makes no sense and is improbable. Further, are they material entities - or jinns, spirits ?

I post least of all in the 'UFO' forum. I have no clue & no real opinion

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

As much as I like Bill Chalker's work, the Khoury 'hair' case is a bit of a stinker from my point of view. I was quite surprised that he invested so much in the case. Ufology is the perfect stage for pratfalls and pitfalls. I'm not knocking the man, just this particular case.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

This is the thing, isn't it ? When it's purely anecdotal, as in my own account above, it's meaningless, really

With the Cahill case, at least there were independent witnesses in the form of other experiencers who apparently confirmed Cahill's account and vice versa. And Cahill's medical records, the reported ground-samples from the site, etc.

Same with Khoury, if the report of the hair and DNA analysis are true

When there's no evidence or corroborating witnesses, it becomes just another interesting (or not) story

So it's understandable as to why Chalker and others would invest in the Khoury case, in particular, because it provided material evidence (yes? no?) in those incredible-sounding hair samples

The DNA tests would be even more advanced now, in 2010, so perhaps further tests could be conducted -- because the ramifications are astonishing, even based on previous analysis. Unless of course, Chalker and the laboratory have been taken for a ride. Yet how could that happen, do you think ? Where would Khoury get hold of hairs which, according to the claims made, are some of the rarest samples on the planet ?

No need to ask 'why' Khoury or anyone else would make false claims. The reasons are countless. Some people want so desperately to believe. Others are just a bit odd. Some want attention. It might even seem a good way to get a book or movie deal

But to come up with those weird hairs takes a bit of doing. Would someone go that far, knowing the chances of being labelled a fraud publicly, are high ?

What are your thoughts on the hair samples on their own ? Do you suspect the lab was gullible and found what they wanted or expected to find, based on the claims of how those hairs were obtained ?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You might remember the name Harry Mason ? He used to have a presence on the net. Don't know if he still does. Well, I might be wrong about this, but I seem to remember that he was a geologist, or at least held degrees in the sciences, and he stated online a number of times that top-secret tests were being conducted from out of the Antarctic, resulting in missiles or similar flying at tremendous speeds over the Nullabor and other isolated regions. He said the Aborigines of the area described unearthly sounds and sights, but of course their experiences were discounted.

Dock9.....

You might like to do some reading pertaining to the reports of Japanese weapons development Co's covertly buying remote property in Western Australia, for the purposes of developing & testing scalar weapons technology.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Now this is news to me!

Want to send me on the right direction?

You can u2u me if you like, so as not to derail this thread too much.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Now this is news to me!
Want to send me on the right direction?
You can u2u me if you like, so as not to derail this thread too much.

Chad me ol' mate!

I thought of you when I made that post, wondering if you had any knowledge or an opinion about it.

I read a lot about that & not all just "crazy Bearden talk". I even heard a discussion on late night MSM (radio) about it a few years ago.

I'll do a little homework for you.

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<<   2 >>

join