It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Make The Shortlist?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Damm i missed out
bummer dudes Owell maybe next time DOH !

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Correction, I found it. Its in a comment of the front page ~quarter of the way down...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
woohoo im not on the list

muhahahaha

*whispers* they'l never discover me

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I do believe that ATS is a haven for COINTELPROs. I was really planning to make a thread asking the posters here who they think are COINTELPROs here in ATS. Now, I don't need to make it since it is already being discussed here.

Now, use your discernment to identify them. They like to sow fear and they like the people to remain uninformed.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by boondock-saint

Seriously? You think people like myself, Benevolent Heretic and others on that list are paid disinfo agents?

Not absolutely sure how to respond to that, just wow.

lmao
I said ALMOST identical
not exactly
that doesn't include everybody
listed

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
as far as me personally
I can see why I didn't make the list
cu I was included in the ADL terrorist
list already

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Seriously, off that list, there are only two names that stand out to me, and only one of them I suspect to be a disinfo agent, the other just an arrogant dude.

The others, I'm not familiar with all their comments, but they don't strike me as being paid disinfo agents.

Seems more like this list is based on personal dislike.

Also, I miss some names on there.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You know i'm looking forward to see if this thread pops up on any blogs and/or other websites as proof that the disinfo people are worried their cover is blown!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
If you made THE LIST you are obviously not doing your job very well. A paid disinfo agent is more subtle and can post without detection, well that 's what I learnt at Disinfo school anyway

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

reply to post by franspeakfree

I can be reasonably certain i'm not a disinfo agent lol, and what i found funny is that someone thinks i am. To me it shows a very clear flaw in this persons ability to suss out disinfo agents and more importantly that the entire conspiracy community betrays it's own goals with rubbish like this.

I am not saying you are and I am certainly not pointing any fingers here. But I do not know each member as a person only I judge my opinions of them on their words and understandings of such topics. Therefore, can it be dismissed entirely that there are members on here that have specific interests for specific reasons? I think not.

I think it would be rather apt and indeed a show of irony to find out that a conspiracist site has a conspiracy to it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
I am not saying you are and I am certainly not pointing any fingers here. But I do not know each member as a person only I judge my opinions of them on their words and understandings of such topics. Therefore, can it be dismissed entirely that there are members on here that have specific interests for specific reasons? I think not.

I think it would be rather apt and indeed a show of irony to find out that a conspiracist site has a conspiracy to it.

I wasn't calling your opinion rubbish i was referring to the blogger, just for clarity

I agreee that it would make sense for there to be people here spreading lies or pushing a certain agenda simply because governments have always done this and very often have admitted to it years later.

I just don't think half the people on that list are disinfo agents, i'd say easily 90% are not suspects of sucha thing, just people with strong views.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The thing is when people come to ATS with extraordinary claims and hav no proof. then attempt to present BS to sway people to buy some theory or belief and ATS users Debunk or prove said person is a shill ATS is accused as being some CIA funded, Free Mason disinfo site. The same goes for any other site that has little tolerance for BS. It is basically a cop out.

If these people would like to provide some documentation rather than the usual blogspot with chapters from Dune as proof

that would be great

I also heard MUFON was a CIA disinfo operation as well because they have the audacity explain and solve cases. If you debunk someone some people will accuse you of being a MIB as well.... I have been accused of being a MIB yes lol. This is the burden us folk who deny ignorance have to live with... seeking truth rather than fantasy.

This problem all stems from a percentage of "believers" who only indulge in e belief system like a religion. They are only here to spread the gospel so to speak. They are not interested in facts.

It is output and no input they are not receptive to logic and critical thinking. They rather buy every UFO story as real and every conspiracy as fact with sub conspiracy with said conspirators cyber oppressing them at every corner as if they are some special person with secrets because they read some random blogspot. Everyone is an expert in these subjects lol.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

How the hell did I not make that list?

Ive had so many accusations here I thought I wouldve been an obvious choice.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Adevoc Satanae

AWESOME!!! I MADE IT!!!

Now where is my check?

Looking over the list, I have pretty good company. Not too bad of a list to be on.

reply to post by OzWeatherman

Ya? How did you not make it? I've seen you called a disinfo agent more than anyone on that list? Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing Phage's name either?

Maybe the list is a disinfo list? Maybe it is a conspiracy?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I did not make the list? IDGI?

Am I not trying hard enough?

I must have been away too long and dropped the ball..

Oh well I always have youtube to call me a Reptilian NSA,CIA,MOSSAD paid disinfo operative

I always wondered how "us" paid dissinfo people were paid? Is there a recruiting office at the mall?

Direct deposit, a Check? Microsoft points? Do these disinfo people pay taxes? Is there a retirement plan? 401K?

Do disinfo people get paid Hourly or by commission or contract?

I have yet to see any money maybe im getting screwed

[

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Ya? How did you not make it? I've seen you called a disinfo agent more than anyone on that list? Come to think of it, I don't remember seeing Phage's name either?

Maybe the list is a disinfo list? Maybe it is a conspiracy?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by getreadyalready]

Lol

Obviously that list is entirely innacurate

I dont understand how whatukno made ti either...he rarely even posts here on ATS....more on BTS!! It just goes to show how rubbish GLP really is, lol

Please someone call me a disinfo agent....Im feeling very left out here...

Actually in saying that, there are other sites where I have been publicly called out. One site said I was Australian Special Forces

If I was special forces I think that posting on ATS would be a pretty low priority task compared to what those guys get up to

Great thread btw.....its hilarious

[edit on 13/8/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You know i'm looking forward to see if this thread pops up on any blogs and/or other websites as proof that the disinfo people are worried their cover is blown!

it'll be in the CIA daily brief in the morning
at 5 am.

oh it's already past 5 am now
then it's on the director's desk

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
I believe in the list, what i dont believe is the poster of this thread. ATS is a cIA based info center. The owners of this site have been instructed by cia and guess what i have proof.

Hell, we've probably all been instructed by CIA. Who knows how many bulk mails or TV ads or gentle nudges from an authority were actually CIA manuevers? I interviewed with them. Made it to my 3rd interview, the entire interview was about my wife and whether or not I ever wanted kids. They never called me again. I guess I didn't fit their mold.

How could ATS be a CIA front, when everything is user generated? Every thread I ever participated in had hundreds of different opinions and none were blocked? I can see how someone could make a list of posters, and even include some Mods or Springer or Crakeur, but how can they blame the site? Isn't that the same as blaming a murder on the gun instead of the shooter?

This thread is FUN! I am so glad that I got to start my morning off knowing that I have impacted some nuts life enough that he is now paranoid of me! I'm all warm and fuzzy now, and I plan to go oppress one of my employees! They already call me "the man," so I might as well have some fun on a Friday morning!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Great thread btw.....its hilarious

[edit on 13/8/2010 by OzWeatherman]

Glad you liked it, that list made me laugh as well and that is the point of the thread really.

On the other hand Oz if you're interested in a job theres an opening in the Global warming misdirection and general naughtiness office.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
was not surprised to see: OKS, olddragger, okbmd, wheedwhacker, skunknuts,

was VERY surprised to see: SpectreDC, SaturnFX, Sean48

was surprised that i didnt see: Phage

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join