It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Make The Shortlist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
As i was wandering around the internet i stumbled upon a blog claiming that ATS and GLP are both fronts for disinformation/counterinterpol agents. This isn't news it's been said before however in that blog was a shortlist of people who it claims are paid disinfo people. Looking at the names i discovered i'm on the list!!! I really wish i could be a paid agent lol i need the money but i thought others would be interested to see if they made the shortlist
Just search my username on that page and you'll find the list.

intheknow7.wordpress.com...

[edit on 12-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

That's a helpful list ... Glad to see you both made it, Weedwacker & Skunknuts lol lol

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would like to claim 2 honors.

1) I am the first person on the list.

2) I am listed twice.

*bows*
Thank you....thank you

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Darn, nope. I could probably qualify for the short bus though.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Everytime somebody makes claims like the guy who wrote that page I always ask them where I can sign up.

If I could get paid to sit here and do what I like to do anyway? That'd just rock.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I searched your handle here on the that link and no list.

Can you link directly to the list?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What about me?

Nobody loves me.

Congratulations on being recognized as a two time pain in the butt.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by indianajoe77

Use your browser Find button.

Search won't bring it up. It is on the same page as link in a reply.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
OutKast Searcher
fasteddieok18
Angus123
hyperion.martin – Loves war/Promotes war
piddles
earthdude
Benevolent Heretic
warpcrafter
getreadyalready
damwel – Said glenn beck should be murdered
SaturnFX – Possible paid blogger
Southern Guardian – Possible paid blogger
TheWalkingFox
Reign02
Tigpoppa
mr-lizard
TheWalkingFox
Serenesupreme
RestingInPieces
TheOneElectric
kinda kurious
OldDragger
Xadaz
Spinalremain
rush969
Semus
Ahmose
hyperion.martin
Libertygal
total_slacker
GenRadek
dereks
pteridine
infinite
ganjoa
okbmd
weedwhacker
Spectral Norm
Sean48
Abcddcba
SFwife
Seagull
DopesickRenegade
MajinRoshi
SFwife
CanadianDream420
Harrytuttle
Justinsweatt
burdman30ott6
ogbert
Vinveezy
Racerzeke
Galadofwarthethird
whatukno
SeekerofTruth101
Tothetenthpower
OldDragger – Possible paid blogger
Skunknuts – Possible paid blogger
K J Gunderson
VintageEnvy
Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
GorehoundLarry
ImaginaryReality1984
Anthony1138
VintageEnvy
getreadyalready
Happyfeet
OddTimeSignature

Springer – MOD – bans anyone he disagrees with. Claims HOAXES on true stories

DaMod
OutKast Searcher
okamitengu
SmokeJaguar67
Isosceles
Tek-Neek55
vermonster
MaxBlack
Flatfish
David9176 – Possible paid blogger
Janky Red
network dude – Attacks Christianity
madnessinmysoul – Not Real News Sources

Anti-Evil – Citizen Spyer like Nazi Germany – Calling out youtube people who believe in the constitution are dangerous

traditionaldrummer – attacker
damwel – defamatory
ghostsoldier – Wants Marxist Revolution
Archirvion
tektek2012
expat2368
serbsta
12GaugePermissionSlip
lee anoma
Kaytagg
Caroline Miguel
Zeus2573
SpectreDC – Ad hom/saul alinsky tactics

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Adevoc Satanae]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

LOL.. no doubt. Honestly, after much thought and consideration, I have come to this conclusion -- 99.9% of the posters on ATS that are called "disifo" agents are just ordinary joes and janes with a very personal point of view.

I personally love the discourse. I disagree with a LOT of the views shared by folks on here, but it is not my job or right to call them names for their opinions. I strongly believe that because I want to have the same right to share mine.

Personally, I have never had a problem with Springer hoaxing anything I have posted nor have I even come close to being banned and I am pretty cut and dry with my viewpoints. I think it is just that I speak politely and respect people's right to think differantly.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Pfft, I didn't make the list :shk:

Who does a guy have to sleep with around here to make the short list of possible disinformation/cointelpro agents?

I'm looking at you OutKast Searcher

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Good job, people who made the list! I didn't, but a lot of my friends did!

Are people really this upset about things? Wow. Seems they missed quite a few judging by/guessing at the criteria they seem to have used.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Which list is worse? This one or that list the ADL put out a couple of months back?

From the position of the blogger who made this list I can certainly see why most of the names that are on it got there. Quite a few of them from my own experience are constantly falling back on the whole "my party is better than yours" nonsense after at least pretending to agree that the two party system as it stands is tyrannical in sync and working together to maintain authoritarian rule.

They pay lip service to a post then immediately go back to "my party is awesome" in the next. Like brick walls of stupidity who never miss a chance to advertise for or praise their party of choice.

Either it's intentional just to rile feathers or it's that their brains are so mixed up in the cult they can't think anywhere near the rim of the box let alone outside the box.

I am surprised to see burdman30ott6 on the list though. I never got that vibe from his posts.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The flags from this thread got me the "silver content contributer" title. Do you think i can get a pay rise from the disinfo people? I mean i must have more value now right?

Grats to the others who made the list

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the help!

It seems like this guy just took the name of everyone he couldn't win a debate with and put it on a blog calling them disinfo agents.

On that list are members that I seem to be on the opposite side of alot and others I agree with alot. Some of them definitly seem to have an agenda to me, but it seems to be a personal agenda, like their own views, rather than paid promotion of some PTB scheme.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I was going to say that it reads like my "friends" list!
I can't believe you didn't make it, Jam. I'll see if I can pull a few strings and get you on there right alongside me!

Very funny. This guy is apparently very much "In the know". I'll be expecting my check soon... OK, Obama... where's my paycheck!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
Thanks for the help!

It seems like this guy just took the name of everyone he couldn't win a debate with and put it on a blog calling them disinfo agents.

On that list are members that I seem to be on the opposite side of alot and others I agree with alot. Some of them definitly seem to have an agenda to me, but it seems to be a personal agenda, like their own views, rather than paid promotion of some PTB scheme.

Surely personal views are what motivates everyones agenda?

reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Really? I see plenty on the list who don't play thw two party system, i see plenty who debate facts very often.

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Didn't you get the memo? It was sent out to all disinfo agents that due to the economic crisis that we've all been telling lies about we won't get paid until next month. I'll talk to Gene in accounting, she'll send you another memo

[edit on 12-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Of course I knew about it, I'm a disinfo agent.
I am one bad a** ( hush yo mouth) guy.
Right on.
I'm so dangerous I made this list twice.
I'm the dude that won't cop out.
Seriously, this goofy list is where I got my signature line.
Watch it you clowns!

[edit on 12-8-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
Really? I see plenty on the list who don't play thw two party system, i see plenty who debate facts very often.

It is a very long list. Of the entirety of the list I can see at least 20 names that stand out to me as having participated in the "brick wall partisanship" game.

Without naming names relatively recently I've witnessed at least 4 of them do exactly as I have described. Claim a belief or position to one poster for whatever motivation and go on with another poster to rant on from a base that is polar opposite of their first stated belief.

Maybe it's all just intentional game-playing on their part and not indicative of an inability to reason. Who knows what people's motivations are.

Other offenses, if you can call them that, are constant claims or statements repeated throughout numerous threads despite them having been proven false. As if using wrong info in a different thread the one in which it was proven wrong makes the info less wrong? Like nobody is paying attention?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Figured I wasnt special

2nd

[edit on 8/12/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join