It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Make The Shortlist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I will make the post soon and when i do you will see how you were all fooled to think ats was on our side. It shows the websites with not a proper domain hold all the truth instead of this place.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
[edit on 12-8-2010 by LadySkadi]

link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Sounds like you want to make a good name of yourself so fast. If you have nothing to fear why not stop talking instead of babling on how you hate the government too.

link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

Awww, that's the internet!
Full of whackos. Who cares about this guys list?
Eons ago, I posted on the old AOL message boards, I got death threats on a regular basis for questioning GW Bush's infinite wisdom during the ramp up for the Iraq war. I even was threatened for saying I thought tatoo's were a fad! Tatoo fans filled up my in box for weeks!
I e mailed a certain represtative for an "Intergalactic Council", told them I thought they were fakes, ( interestingly they also plugged their carpet cleaning business on their website!. I know if I wanted an Intergalactic go-between on Earth, carpet guys would be the first people I'd hook up with), they bombarded me for two weeks!
Same during the Terry Schaivo fiasco.
And so it goes!
That's the web! I wouldn't take any of this too seriously.
Or maybe I just WANT you to let your guard down.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by OldDragger]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

The truth is there already. The thread will kill every sinlge skeptic. Skeptics in our openion will burn with them.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by umigo

Sounds like you want to make a good name of yourself so fast. If you have nothing to fear why not stop talking instead of babling on how you hate the government too.

Yeah i really don't know what you mean by this statement. Care to expand further? If i wanted to make a good name of myself i would include my real name with this account wouldn't it

[edit on 12-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
It is a very long list. Of the entirety of the list I can see at least 20 names that stand out to me as having participated in the "brick wall partisanship" game.

In ANY list of that many people, there are going to be some that have something in common. That doesn't mean that there's any cohesion to the whole list.

Of course SOME of them are going to be partisans, others are going to be member-attackers, and still others say they are non-partisan, but prefer or hate the current administration. It's a mix as far as I can see. Most of these people (that I know) have strong opinions and express them freely, but most of them are also pretty intelligent and can debate with the best. This guy's a sore loser.

Without naming names relatively recently I've witnessed at least 4 of them do exactly as I have described.

FOUR out of that entire list makes some kind of statement for you?

Come on...

More likely, this "intheknow" character had some run-ins with with few of us here on ATS and decided to blog about it to soothe his wounds. He couldn't debate us properly, so took his ball and went home.

I'm not worried at all about this. It's just one person with an opinion. We see that every day, many times. He's just calling names. It's really nothing, IMO.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I believe in the list, what i dont believe is the poster of this thread. ATS is a cIA based info center. The owners of this site have been instructed by cia and guess what i have proof.

Then please post it, and it better be actual, verifiable proof and not some rubbish you found on a blog. Understand that if you have actual proof of this it would be a big thing, not just for ATS but the idea of a government setting up a front like this would be a big story.

As for not believing me, well all i said was that someone had posted a blog with a list and i provided the blog with the list so what is there not to believe about my thread?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
More likely, this "intheknow" character had some run-ins with with few of us here on ATS and decided to blog about it to soothe his wounds. He couldn't debate us properly, so took his ball and went home.

I'm not worried at all about this. It's just one person with an opinion. We see that every day, many times. He's just calling names. It's really nothing, IMO.

That's an excellent point actually. In the blog he claims the people on the list, apart from being disinfo agents are also ad hom users, attacking members instead of their points. Apart from this being untrue isn't he doing the exact same thing? Instead of debating the points any of these members made he calls us disinfo agents to invalidate anything we have said.

Oh the irony

EDIT

I know lots of people worry about this list, but if you put opinions online you have to expect this kind of thing. To me it's just funny.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by umigo

Show us the proof....seems a rather bold comment to make without it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who will be waiting to see it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by umigo

Zounds!
Looks like a believer is on the warpath!
Post away my friend!

But I'll bet you have absolutly...nothing.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
IF I was a disinfo agent....I would definately make a list and put my name on the top of the list...and include myself multiple times.

So... it IS you! I KNEW it!

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
In the blog he claims the people on the list, apart from being disinfo agents are also ad hom users, attacking members instead of their points. Apart from this being untrue isn't he doing the exact same thing?

Exactly. Projection. Poor kid.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I will make the post soon and when i do you will see how you were all fooled to think ats was on our side.

Looking forward to this "proof"... But I can't help but question: "our side"? Which side is that?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Why the side of GOOD of course.
Why would you ask that?
Unless......
Say, which side are YOU on anyway?
?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

No, I didn't make the shortlist, or any list for that matter.

Seems like nobody cares about the crap I post around here.

Thanks for rubbing it in guys...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Judging by your gold tag and shocking number of flags i would say people care what you have to say
Of course my employers really care what you say, that's why we have such a massive file on you.

(For the paranoid people, this was a joke)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
My cover isn't blown!

(Mr. Burns handmotion) excellent!

That guy has it easy though, from now on, anyone who disagrees with me is a dangerous dis-info paid blogger.
And for the sake of tradition, Outkast Searcher is #1

[edit on 12/8/10 by locster]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

What?
What did you say?
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger

What?
What did you say?
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening!

Stop surfing youtube and do your job, you want a warning again? The head of the liberal propoganda department was really unhappy with your last months work.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You are out of the loop my friend!
I report ONLY to Komrade Kenyan Obama himself on liberal matters.
And furthermore, the alien overlords are most pleased with my "Show proof of visitation" thread!
I'll be vacationing in Dulce this year via the underground trains!
Ha!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join