It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Make The Shortlist?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
When I clicked the "Anatomy Of Sarah Palin" link on that guy's blog, I was expecting to see something other than what came up!
Oh well.....

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
Pfft, I didn't make the list :shk:

Who does a guy have to sleep with around here to make the short list of possible disinformation/cointelpro agents?

I'm looking at you OutKast Searcher

I didn't make the list either don't feel bad.

I guess I'll just have to start ramping things up again and start kicking some Arse!

[edit on 12-8-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Concerning the "list". here are the remains of......
well, can you figure it out?

Watch out for invisible posts

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
hmmm im not on the list, i guess that gets me the best disinfo of the month award! so good not even a paranoid, disinfo hunting nut can spot me! Oh and get me a bottle of water while reporting todays findings to the boss ImagineReality1984, propagating all this disinformation is making me rather parched.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
hmmm im not on the list, i guess that gets me the best disinfo of the month award! so good not even a paranoid, disinfo hunting nut can spot me! Oh and get me a bottle of water while reporting todays findings to the boss ImagineReality1984, propagating all this disinformation is making me rather parched.

We're out of bottled all we have is tap water and you know all about the flouride in it and how dangerous that stuff is, after all you are in the public health disinformation department

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Still waiting for proof........I guess it's being manufactured as I type this? Seems that if it was so certain it would be easy to post....even a link would suffice. Wow, another let down...that's 2 in one day.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Still waiting for proof........I guess it's being manufactured as I type this? Seems that if it was so certain it would be easy to post....even a link would suffice. Wow, another let down...that's 2 in one day.

Which proof are you after? Is it that guy who claimed he has proof that ATS is a CIA front?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Yup......seems he was gonna shake the crowd up, about the ATS and the CIA etc.........he said he had proof, and I would like to see it. Too bad he seems to have gone away. First, I didn't make the list, and now I have no proof that the CIA etc is involved with ATS and hat's just one too many let downs for one day.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I knew I was not pulling my weight around here. I'll have to try harder I guess.

This quote should be a clue to the vigilante and who it is.

Springer – MOD – bans anyone he disagrees with. Claims HOAXES on true stories

The post below the list is interesting also. My God Springer has also committed Treason

Posted by Jackson Curtis.
Also inform them that Trinity, GLP and , Springer/Above Top Secret, LLC have violated and participated in the following:
1. Violations of the Rico Act. Using organized crime, extortion and or murder to promote a political ideology through US Media outlets.
2. Violations of the Patriot Act. Providing the material support of terrorism through US Media outlets to promote a political ideology or for monetary gain.
3. Violations of the Patriot Act. Using terrorism through US Media outlets to promote a political ideology or for monetary gain.
4. TREASON. The attempted overthrow of the US government through media outlets

Springer, you out there or have they come for you yet?
Do we need to take up a Bail collection?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

We need to have a talk about cats!
What did you do to that cat last year?
I might have to crash the party and
save the kitties.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by umigo
I believe in the list, what i dont believe is the poster of this thread. ATS is a cIA based info center. The owners of this site have been instructed by cia and guess what i have proof.

Shhhhhh, that's supposed to be a secret
Or it could be a simple case of slander?

It's likely that Simon character. He's a foreigner you know?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I would like to claim 2 honors.

1) I am the first person on the list.

2) I am listed twice.

*bows*
Thank you....thank you

Guess that makes you top dog around here.

What does it pay? You hiring?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I didn't make the list either,I even volunteered
to work cheap.
I am either doing things right,or doing them wrong.
I demand a recount

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Speaking as blogger rather then just an ATS member for a moment . I am aware of the fact that the freedom given to those who have blogs is both the strength and the weakness of the concept . People will either use such freedom to make intelligent points of view about ( enter subject matter here ) or make utter garage and lies in the different extremes . This why sensible people will always view the blogging world with caution .

: Puts hat on as a ATS member : I mean no disrespect to the person who started this topic but this thread needs to be moved to the hoax forum .

[edit on 12-8-2010 by xpert11]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

That should have been a given by the stances you take.

reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What, you are not a disinfo agent?

Amazes me.

Dang, I would say about 50/50 on the people they called out.

You never know, or maybe you can.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by saltheart foamfollower]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
oops

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
oops

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
why would you want to be on a list with paid disinformation posters. a true disinformation agent will set up multiple accounts with multiple i.p. adresses to avoid detection and blend in with posters and subtley reinforce flawed point of views. they wouldn't stand out like these yoyo's. second a true disinformation agent would know the truth, he would have to because you can't spread disinfo opposite to the truth without knowing which way to point the misleading info, so anonymity is critical because if he is uncovered, especially on sensitive topics such as 9/11 and ufos, he can inadvertently comfirm massive conspiracies.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by randomname]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Bah... Thats not a short list...

This is a short list.

badw0lf - agent provocateur, disinfo agent and all round evil villain megalomaniac.

Only room for one on this puppy...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
Darn, nope. I could probably qualify for the short bus though.

HAHAHAHA...
um, me to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join