It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did You Make The Shortlist?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Obviously he doesn't believe in chemtrails or that a storm that forms exclusively over land can be legitimately called a hurricane. Otherwise you would be on there!

I don't know how any of you were able to read that blog. I can't make sense of the excessive formatting with colors, italics, bold, upsidedown, backwards, etc.

I am not a disinfo agent and I am not on the list so as far as I am concerned its 100% correct in my case.

To any of you paranoid folks out there, I am one of the least anonymous people on the web. You can use this username to find me all over the web, get my real name and if you friend me on Facebook you can get my phone number and address. No sense in being paranoid. If the government wants to find you they already know where you are. I've never been targeted by the government.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Memo: Project Fluffy Bottoms

Date: 08/13/10

Communiqué:

To all interwebs field agents who have been 'made' ... report to Langley at once for flogging, tea, and reassignment. The MILF (Members I Like to Flag) list has been compromised.

End communiqué.

On a slightly more serious note ... why would anyone worry about being part of someone's "people that hurt mah feelings" list?

Quite frankly at first I thought it was the sexy people list.

[edit on 13 Aug 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

see, now I like the way you think.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The MILF list and the communiqué were to be held in level 5 status indefinitely.

You sir will henceforth have your crumpet ration revoked. HQ needs to make an example of "mavericks" such as you!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
On a slightly more serious note ... why would anyone would worry about being part of someone's "people that hurt mah feelings" list?

That's exactly what I think it is. And why no one should be at all concerned.

Can't be... I didn't see your name there.

Originally posted by dbloch7986
You can use this username to find me all over the web, get my real name and if you friend me on Facebook you can get my phone number and address. No sense in being paranoid. If the government wants to find you they already know where you are.

I really think this is true. Yeah, there are "'bad guys" on the internet, but there are bad guys in real life, too. And if someone wants information about me, they have it already.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You really should be on the list!
At least for having the coolest username!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
WELL, I guess this thing is milked for all it's worth!
And for all of you that didn't make the list, rember:
Don't call us..we'll call you.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Memo: Project Fluffy Bottoms

Date: 08/13/10

Communiqué:

To all interwebs field agents who have been 'made' ... report ti Langley at once for flogging, tea, and reassignment. The MILF (Members I Like to Flag) list has been compromised.

End communiqué.

On a slightly more serious note ... why would anyone would worry about being part of someone's "people that hurt mah feelings" list?

But i try so HARD to hurt people's feelings, it would be an honor

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

I went to the site and did the search. No list?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, still no proof of the CIA front thing, so I'm out...........I'm really gonna try harder, still can't believe I've been accused so many times and havent made the list. Maybe those of us that didn't make the list should start our own......of course we'd only include ourselves on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by projman6

I went to the site and did the search. No list?

As i told others you shouldn't use the sites search function, go to the website and use your BROWSERS search function.

An easier way is to check the first page of this thread where someone pasted the list.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
PFt, horrible list. They left out the one true paid dis-info agent... me

Kidding of course.

Anyway, there are ALWAYS people who are going to claim that there are paid dis-info agents and to that I say, hey, if there is some one out there willing to pay me to sit on my computer at home and troll, sign me up... Sounds like an easy job to me.

I will simply say that any one with half an IQ realizes that there is not such thing as a paid dis-info agent.... Really.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
What a friggin joke . I made the list of some asinine crybaby on friday the thirteenth . That really breaks my disinfo heart .

Then I turn around and find another blog that accuses ATS of being cointelpro / CIA . I'm not even going to provide any information about it .
Why help them out with hits to their site ?

According to their rants , I fit the criteria for a disinfo agent . Who woulda thunk it ?

On the bright side , glad to see that one or two of my friends also made the list .

I did notice a pattern in the list of names . Not certain but , I think I will check into it a wee bit .

Anyway , congratulations to everyone who made the list . I feel special , how 'bout you ?

To those who didn't make it ... if you can't run with the big dogs , stay on the porch .

You're either on the bus , or you're not on the bus ...

[edit on 14-8-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
um I like the idea of this being a sexy people list and will roll with that.

honestly, it sounds some republican got his talking points inadvertently destroyed by us at one point in our posting experiences. Only that kind of idiot would actually say "don't listen to these people on this website, they are liars, join this site and refute them".

but yeah, all this does is make me more confident. thanks, dumb blogger!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by piddles

Does anyone know who the dude who made this list yet?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
reply to post by piddles

Does anyone know who the dude who made this list yet?

If someone wants to fin out they can but i don't see the point. The blogging idiot has provided some entertainment and that's all i care about, well that and the now exclusive club some of us are in. I'm arranging a yearly party as we speak

There is however a great bit of irony about this entire thing, the username of the blogger

"intheknow7"

This person couldn't be any more out of the know lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Actually , intheknow7 runs the sight . The list was posted in the comment section .

"A while back I started getting suspicious of GLP and ATS because of stories they promoted and the blogging patterns of the first 1-5 posts on the threads. If it was about NASA, Obama, UFO’s or Israel the agents were out in full force.
There were several members that did not seem right to me after I was attacked by the MOD springer for making the statement Obama wants to set up a dictatorship on the ATS website
So I began monitoring the bloggers on both sites. I looked for evidence and patterns of COINTELPRO and started tracking blogger names through google to see the patterns.
I found over 120 Govt agents on the ATS website (some could just be paid bloggers but I doubt it) and about 15 on GLP. "

Posted by Jackson Curtis , July 10,2010 at 2:30am .

intheknow7.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

Lol sorry i just scrolled down i didn't realise it's the comments section. Jackson Curtis could of course be an alias, so who knows.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This whole list is wrong...I'm a disinformation agent and immortal even on the list

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I think this thread should be stickied somewhere.

I once wrote about a somewhat similar thing, and I think it was my first thread on ATS.

After being around ATS long enough, one realizes that everyone has an opinion or an idea about something, and just because it goes against the CT theory, or what we may be inclined to think is suppressed truth, doesn't mean said user is being paid for his written words.

If we all viewed things the exact same as the next guy. Then this website would be completely boring and quickly become a ghost town.

Do I think some people are bots or goverment schills, I certainly do? Unfortunately, almost none of them made that list.

btw... me and the 2012 gang are crashing your annual cool people party

[edit on 14-8-2010 by sticky]

[edit on 14-8-2010 by sticky]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join