It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

My pleasure.

Yes I feel it too. Since I am a Star Wars buff I will put it in terms that come naturally to me and say that many people are feeling a disturbance in the Force.

I believe that we 11ers are connected through a level of consciousness that Pierre Teilhard de Chardin talks about in his book The Divine Milieu.

"We are faced with a harmonized collectivity of consciousnesses to a sort of superconciousness. The earth not only becoming covered by myriads of grains of thought, but becoming enclosed in a single thinking envelope, a single unanimous reflection." -Teilhard de Chardin

"The responsible rapprochement of human consciousness with the powers of the collective psyche, that is the task of the future." -Erich Neumann

"Ensouled by a Cherub's spirit, philosophizing along the rungs of the ladder of nature, and penetrating through everything from center to center, we shall at one time be descending, tearing apart, like Osiris, the one into many by a titanic force; and we shall at other times be ascending and gathering into one the many, like the members of Osiris, by an Apollonian force; until we finally come to rest." -Giovanni Pico della Mirandola

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Student X]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Should one notice the fact that many are experiencing this? yes

Shoul one blindly believe there is something bigger connected tot his phenomena? no

Shoul one remain open to the possibility there might be something bigger? absolutely

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
reply to post by signoregregorio

Why don't you stay out of this thread if you have nothing constructive to add, and I'm hardly a wacko.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by lee63]

LOL. The truth hurts doesn't it? You are a wacko, you think your 8-year old is a prophet. Do you find it constructive to build of bizarre beliefs and then deny the input of anyone who is trying to hit ya with some common sense? Then yes, I've not being constructive. But of course, that is opposite of reality and you my dear friend have no idea what you're talking about. It's scary that people have kids who have no logical compass. Are you ready to tell your kid when he's the right age that he's a prophet? You're wrong, that's all there is to it. Oh man it's 12:40 and as we know both 12 and 40 have an LCD of 4. So that actually means, 3:10. Let's turn our bibles now to the passage in the bible.... Uuuuh Luke, chapter 3 verse 10.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by signoregregorio]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Numerology is a fascinating phenomenon, but I have not yet seen anything significant about this approach. It is more likely a psychological phenomenon, which is triggered by a specific event. Such as birthday, death, trauma, etc...

When did you start seeing this phenomenon?

Before you run me off the road, I am interested in digging deeper into this numerology theory. I am interested in debunking or proving its significance.

You seemed to have connected 9/11 to the number 11. Even though the real date was 9/11/2001, you managed to make some sort of connection. Interesting. Why?

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
One thing which occurs to me and that I have Never read on any of the eleven threads is the idea that anthropologists say that we as humanity were born in the eleventh hour. Think about it, it's true, and nobody seems to be connecting the message with that obvious anthropological reality.

Really? Hmmm... Interesting. Can you supply us with a 'specific' source, which can confirm your statement? I would like to see this for myself.

Humans were born in the eleventh hour according to mother earth's watch. And the eleventh hour is always symbolic of the end.

If you are referring to the commonly used phrase, "We are in the 11th hour", you made a serious mistake in interpretation. It refers to an event or task being 1 hour away from completion; thus, the number 12 holds the significance in that theology. 11 is being used to announce 12.

Nevertheless, tell me more, please.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Funny, I went to the new thread on a chunk of original Earth being found, and noticed that it is fairly close to magnetic North, so I went and found the best image I felt represented a good picture and posted it on the thread, showing where Magnetic North is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then I checked out the web site where the image was located, and it is a web site on this very subject.

www.greatdreams.com...

COINCIDENCE?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
In regards to responses from others in this thread and my post Please dont embaress yourself with
Psychological Scientific Explanations of how the mind operates regarding this phenomena. Your naysaying will only entertain me very much how a child is entertained when he/she finds their first pillbug after a nice summer/spring rain shower.

How mature.
To sarcastically, and in an uppity manner. Imply that everyone bringing facts and evidence to the table are being childish.

While you have your fingers in your ears going

LA LA LA I WON'T LISTEN TO FACTS AND EVIDENCE LA LA LA

Hypocrite.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Funny, I went to the new thread on a chunk of original Earth being found, and noticed that it is fairly close to magnetic North, so I went and found the best image I felt represented a good picture and posted it on the thread, showing where Magnetic North is.

Interesting... Since 'true north' is represented on a compass as being 360 degrees (and magnetic north is 241/45 degrees), how does this relate to the number eleven? What is the connection?

www.wilderness-backpacking.com...

Are you fusing two different forms or measurement, which are not related in any way what so ever?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

It is more likely a psychological phenomenon, which is triggered by a specific event. Such as birthday, death, trauma, etc...

Sorry to butt in, but if the 11:11 phenomenon is a psychological phenomenon that does NOT debunk it. In a holographic and biocentric reality, psychological phenomenon are not just inside your head. In other words, it isn't just psychological, it's para-psychological and para-sociological.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Actually, I have any "business" I please evaluating your stance. You posted here. Because of that, you've placed yourself and your beliefs in the position to be evaluated. If you don't want people to make assumptions about you, don't post your opinions.

And after all, that's all they are, opinions. That's all my posts are or anyone else's on this particular topic because NO ONE, yet, including you, has the answer.

Your explanation as to why we see 11:11 rather than other numbers fails. Miserably. If your theory is correct, we (the millions who see 11:11) would have noticed it LONG before we started seeing it. But it is only a recent phenomenon and doesn't usually occur with other "orderly" number combinations like 5:55, 4:56, or even the individual's birth month and date. It overwhelmingly occurs with 11:11 and I don't remember seeing too many other "orderly" combinations. And it's only been a relatively recent occurrence. Again, digital displays have been around for 35+ years to the general public. If your belief is true (and it's only a belief), then I and others would have noticed the "orderly" (wow, that sounds so rational and scientific) arrangement of those numbers and would have noticed it years ago, because, after all, 11:11 pm or am happened then too.

I never said I didn't believe in non-physical things. You just assumed it, and assigned that attribute to me.

The only belief I stated, was that 11:11 is nothing more than remembering a unique number. You lied, and falsely claimed otherwise on my behalf.

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
Your best bet is to say "ok, it happens, we just don't know why" rather than entrenching yourself in a pigheaded position that almost seems frightened of the possibility that something exists other than this physical reality.

See here?
This is you lying and falsely claiming that I'm frightened of non-physical reality. This is what you have no right trying to evaluate, since I didn't bring it up.

You are just talking ****, because you are emotionally immature.

11:11 is happening with Humans and clocks. Both physical objects, so your "other than physical reality" fiction is just that...fiction.

BTW, you forgot to address your hypocrisy. You called me pigheaded, yet you aren't willing to see things from my perspective.

Why don't you explain your hypocrisy, before you try and debate me further? If you're just going to keep talking out of both sides of your mouth, then there is no point in debating you. Like there's no point in playing Battleship with someone who cheats and moves his ships around.

What I said is not an opinion, it's proven that Humans see and remember patterns better then they see and remember random noise.

Seeing 11:11 is not a recent phenomenon. I myself have seen it all my life. You are basing that little fiction on nothing. In other words, you are lying about seeing 11:11 being a recent thing.

Actually your fellow 11:11 believer superluminal11 posted several pics showing that people do indeed notice the other orderly numbers like 1234 or 555. So, your own 11:11 ally proves you wrong.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
Sorry to butt in, but if the 11:11 phenomenon is a psychological phenomenon that does NOT debunk it. In a holographic and biocentric reality, psychological phenomenon are not just inside your head. In other words, it isn't just psychological, it's para-psychological and para-sociological.

Without going into this massive explanation about psychology, your interpretation of the field is a little too narrow and too broad. At the core of all 'recognized' psychological studies, the physiological make-up of a human-being and external influences both contribute to how people behave and interpret the world. Cognitive, behavioral, humanism, social, etc...

Para-psychology and para-sociology are not recognized fields of study, for they contradict the physical nature of existence. Those fields of study are considered a philosophy rather than an actual psychology.

We do not live in a holographic environment; thus, everything around you is 100% reality.

Devil is in the words and details. Look very-very close to my explanation.

Your questions should be, "What happened in the environment? What is in the environment? What is the genetic makeup of the person? What is the life-space history of the person? Do they have behavioral issues, and are they contributed to external influences or physiological influences?"

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Numerology is a fascinating phenomenon, but I have not yet seen anything significant about this approach. It is more likely a psychological phenomenon, which is triggered by a specific event. Such as birthday, death, trauma, etc...

When did you start seeing this phenomenon?

Before you run me off the road, I am interested in digging deeper into this numerology theory. I am interested in debunking or proving its significance.

You seemed to have connected 9/11 to the number 11. Even though the real date was 9/11/2001, you managed to make some sort of connection. Interesting. Why?

One thing which occurs to me and that I have Never read on any of the eleven threads is the idea that anthropologists say that we as humanity were born in the eleventh hour. Think about it, it's true, and nobody seems to be connecting the message with that obvious anthropological reality.

Really? Hmmm... Interesting. Can you supply us with a 'specific' source, which can confirm your statement? I would like to see this for myself.

Humans were born in the eleventh hour according to mother earth's watch. And the eleventh hour is always symbolic of the end.

If you are referring to the commonly used phrase, "We are in the 11th hour", you made a serious mistake in interpretation. It refers to an event or task being 1 hour away from completion; thus, the number 12 holds the significance in that theology. 11 is being used to announce 12.

Nevertheless, tell me more, please.

It's 5:11 EST time as I post this. No, I didn't try to do that. And it's exactly 3 hours after my first post on this thread at 2:11.
Anthropology 101 will tell you what I mean about humanity being born in the 11th hour.
And I have not actually misinterpreted anything. The eleventh hour is the most important. It's the one being pointed out, not the twelfth. Think Cinderella

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I didn't take the time to read the thread yet (I will later), so forgive me if the following has already been mentioned.

My first thought is that november 2011 (11|11) would be the first month of whatever will be after the end of the mayan calendar, according to Carl Johan Calleman's date interpretation. He places the end of the calendar on Oct 28th, 2011 instead of the traditional 2012.

You can see his book "Mayan Calendar and the transformation of consciousness", or this link:

uazu.net...

Be well,

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
An obsession with repeating numbers is common among people with OCD personalities. I believe it's thought to be a device to deal with anxiety. It's also common for those suffering from this to be nearly disabled due to that anxiety. Often it includes beliefs that tragedy is imminent, like the world is about to end.

I read an interesting paper on this not to long ago. Another way this reveals itself is with other number related disorders like being fearful of odd numbers. People suffering from it tend to do things like arrange objects in geometric patterns in even rows. For instance they will fold all their clothing into near perfect squares and arrange them carefully in drawers.

I had a friend who suffered from this I have not thought of in a while. He would fold everything into perfect squares and arrange them in double rows at right angles to the walls. If he had to take a pair of socks out of a drawer that left a gap in the pattern, he would have to replace it with something to hold its place, or remove a pair to keep the rows together.

He was a great guy but it interfered greatly with his life. He would do things like stand at the DMV window having them go through license plates to try and find him a plate with repeating numbers. For instance 1111 would be OK but 111 would not do. 1212 would be fine but not 121. Most people humored him.

It was weird to go to a store with him because he would buy based on the marked price. If the price was a number that did not work for him, he could not buy it.

I see this as something very similar. Once you start obsessing on a particular number or group of numbers, your mind would automatically pay attention to it without you realizing it. Nothing mystical or revealing in that, unless you build it up to be important in your minds.

It actually happens to all of us at one time or another. Like I've had days where I'll see a car I'd never noticed before and for a week after, suddenly I see them everywhere. Same thing I think.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wut?!?

You are aware that the Mayans themselves don't believe what the 2012 people believe? There are millions of them still alive. This 2012 stuff is an invention or fabrication by a handful of people with a financial interest in propagating fear for money.

Since the original date they claimed was in 2003 and never materialized, why would anyone believe 2012 would be different. The Mayan Calendar does not even make predictions and this 2012 phenomena is a modern invention that wrongly uses the calendar as proof. Those pushing it know full well that most people won't bother to question what they are saying, so they can invent the story as they go.

I don't think it matters, those who go through their lives waiting for the end of the world are suffering from anxiety disorders and would just invent something else if that calendar were not there to fill that role. The bad people who profit off of peoples fears, would just come up with some other artifact and make the same claims about it to peddle their fantasies. Fearful people are easy targets. Scare them, take their money. It's that simple. The bookstore shelves are full of that garbage.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

well, I never claimed that it would be the end of the world, only that it's the end of a calendar.

I don't know what it means, and I'm even opened to the possibility that maybe it means nothing. I simply noted the coincidence with that 11|11.

It's not because many make money on something that there is nothing of significance under it. In fact, if there is something of significance to it that the elite don't want us to realize, then it would explain all the whipping up to cover it up.

Are the Mayans saying their calendar has no significance, beside being a calendar?

On a final note, the book I mentioned is the only one I read on the mayan calendar, and it doesn't talk about the end of the world. It talks about the transformation of consciousness, as the title implies...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Para-psychology and para-sociology are not recognized fields of study, for they contradict the physical nature of existence.

I think you are wrong about this. The 'physical' nature of existence isn't as physical as it used to be.

What Are We? New Experiments Suggest We're Not Purely Physical

We do not live in a holographic environment; thus, everything around you is 100% reality.

Relatively real, yes. Even so, reality is holographic in nature. Hologram is a metaphor for a transcendental or a neutral monism. But not a materialistic monism, I'm afraid... :p

...that's why psychic phenomena (psi) are possible. There is no violation of reality...there is only violation of taboo.

I take it you have never experienced psi. What a pity. I have, several times. I wager that the vast majority of 11ers have experienced veridical psi of some kind, and the skeptics have not.

Sheep-goat effect, my friend.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have been seeing 11:11 for about 5 years now, and never really researched it until about 2 years ago and I was sorprised that I was not alone. I truly believe it has evrything to do with 2012 and the11:11 time. I always thought it was for some reason but after searching it forthe 1st time and getting 2012 information and thealignment at 11:11 it all began to make sense. Iam not sure of our purpose however? maybe to try to warn as many as possible, maybe we will recieve the so called enlightenment I am not sure. In th elast couple of years I have tried to learn and research as much as I could, and I truly feel a wave of extreme change coming. Also everyone who is expierencing this should check out a CD I found called 11:11, You've been warned.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by alpha chino

The 11:11 phenomenon
By Uri Geller
Source: www.uri-geller.com

www.december212012.com...

But don't just stop with Uri Geller. Google 11:11 phenomenom and you'll be clued in.

How would uri geller know about anything paranormal. He's been proven a fake over and over.

Just wondering ?????

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

You are just talking ****, because you are emotionally immature.

11:11 is happening with Humans and clocks. Both physical objects, so your "other than physical reality" fiction is just that...fiction.

BTW, you forgot to address your hypocrisy. You called me pigheaded, yet you aren't willing to see things from my perspective.

Why don't you explain your hypocrisy, before you try and debate me further? If you're just going to keep talking out of both sides of your mouth, then there is no point in debating you. Like there's no point in playing Battleship with someone who cheats and moves his ships around.

What I said is not an opinion, it's proven that Humans see and remember patterns better then they see and remember random noise.

Seeing 11:11 is not a recent phenomenon. I myself have seen it all my life. You are basing that little fiction on nothing. In other words, you are lying about seeing 11:11 being a recent thing.

Actually your fellow 11:11 believer superluminal11 posted several pics showing that people do indeed notice the other orderly numbers like 1234 or 555. So, your own 11:11 ally proves you wrong.

It's your opinion, pure and simple. "Science" is the biggest f---up in history and you're following it like a lemming. Everything you've said is wrong. Period. Case closed and trying to "debate" people like you is a waste of time.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wut?!?
I didn't take the time to read the thread yet (I will later), so forgive me if the following has already been mentioned.

My first thought is that november 2011 (11|11) would be the first month of whatever will be after the end of the mayan calendar, according to Carl Johan Calleman's date interpretation. He places the end of the calendar on Oct 28th, 2011 instead of the traditional 2012.

You can see his book "Mayan Calendar and the transformation of consciousness", or this link:

uazu.net...

Be well,

I haven't heard this one but it's interesting. I'll check out the book. Thanks.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join