It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This thread is pure ignorance. I hate the fact that ATS is getting swamped with this rubbish. Every thread like this one slowly chips away at ATS's credibility until the whole internet is laughing at us. If I had my way, this thread would have been deleted long ago. Your theories are a joke and if you seriously beleive them, then perhaps you should seek some sort of professional help.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
C'est un événement sociologique

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 8/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face." - 1 Corinthians 13

for me 11:11 is a symbol of mirror. it reminds me of the nature of the world we live in.

"mind revealing itself to itself."

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Nice thread this_is_who_we_are,

But you do realize that seeing 11:11 is just a trick of the mind, right?

11:11 is just as important as 11:10 or 11:12. The only difference here is that you consciously subscribed a certain importance to this number so now every time you unconsciously register this combination of numbers, your conscious is being informed and you become aware of it.

We're all slave to our unconscious mind.

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
About Master Numbers in numerology

www.decoz.com...

There are 3 double-digit numbers that, while they are rooted in the single-digit numbers, require special emphasis and attention. These are 11, 22, and 33.

They are called Master numbers because they possess more potential than other numbers. They are highly charged, difficult to handle, and require time, maturity, and great effort to integrate into one's personality.

The 11 is the most intuitive of all numbers. It represents illumination; a channel to the subconscious; insight without rational thought; and sensitivity, nervous energy, shyness, and impracticality. It is a dreamer. The 11 has all the aspects of the 2, enhanced and charged with charisma, leadership, and inspiration. It is a number with...

inborn duality, which creates dynamism, inner conflict, and other catalyses with its mere presence. It is a number that, when not focused on some goal beyond itself, can be turned inward to create fears and phobias. The 11 walks the edge between greatness and self-destruction. Its potential for growth, stability, and personal power lies in its acceptance of intuitive understanding, and of spiritual truths. For the 11, such peace is not found so much in logic, but in faith. It is the psychic's number.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wut?!?
reply to post by Blaine91555

well, I never claimed that it would be the end of the world, only that it's the end of a calendar.

I have a fluffy kitty calendar that ends this year. What does that mean ? It's also the end of a calendar.

It's not because many make money on something that there is nothing of significance under it. In fact, if there is something of significance to it that the elite don't want us to realize, then it would explain all the whipping up to cover it up.

Might I suggest that there is no evidence that supports 2012 predictions/end of the world/new age/etc... So those making money off 2012 are telling people things with no evidence to support their position.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I have a fluffy kitty calendar that ends this year.

This is not good news for fluffy kittens the world over!! Are they informed about this pending doom that hangs over them??

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Global processes operate on cyclic basis. Or galactic processes for that matter. We've forgotton (or lost) that little fact since the last big change 13,000 years ago. This has happened before. It will happen again. 15,000 years from now they'll be having the same arguments about impending global doom all over again. And then the end will come. Again. Those who don't know history are doomed. To repeat it that is.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Those who don't know history are doomed. To repeat it that is.

Very True. That's part of the game we go through - going through the veil of forgetfulness to remember who we really are.

I say ride the eternal wave which spirals all the way home...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reflections

Those who don't know history are doomed. To repeat it that is.

Very True. That's part of the game we go through - going through the veil of forgetfulness to remember who we really are.

I say ride the eternal wave which spirals all the way home...

Golden ratio
en.wikipedia.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9753b60899ee.jpg[/atsimg]

"It spins..."

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Eternal recurrance vis a vis Kara Thrace:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4c14dda1fe2.jpg[/atsimg]

"All this has happened before and will happen again. Again, again ..."

Eternal return
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Global processes operate on cyclic basis. Or galactic processes for that matter. We've forgotton (or lost) that little fact since the last big change 13,000 years ago. This has happened before. It will happen again. 15,000 years from now they'll be having the same arguments about impending global doom all over again. And then the end will come. Again. Those who don't know history are doomed. To repeat it that is.

What is the definition of a global process?
What is the definition of a galactic process?

Could you post evidence to suggest a cyclic cycle every 13,000 years?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I will insert an example of the power of our unconscious which I made in an other thread..

When we are at a party with different table having different conversations, apparently we register every conversation within ears reach. It is only when somebody at an other table mentions your name we get aware of this effect. We immediately react when we hear our name while we are busy with an other conversation at an other table!!

Your name is significant to you. You made it significant because every time you hear your name, it's probably because somebody is trying to communicate with you. Same goes for things that are written. If your name is among a thousand words on a page, chances are pretty big your name will stand out.

Your unconscious has already finished the page before you are good and well on your way in comprehending the first line. When your unconscious picks up a certain letter combination (your name, for instance) it will inform the conscious part of your brain and you become aware of your name among a thousand other words.

It is logic that we would assume that our conscious part picked this up because....well...we are not conscious of our unconscious mind!!

Believe me, somewhere along the line you decided, for yourself, that 11:11 is significant. You might have read something about numerology or synchronism and started paying attention to how often you see this combination. And low and behold....you start seeing 11:11 everywhere.

I find it remarkable that so many people claim to have seen 11:11 on a regular basis but the all claim it "started" a couple of years ago.....

Maybe because that was around the time you learned of the "significance" of this particular combination.

Just my humble opinion...

Peace

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Ive been experiencing this for quite a while.And although Im inclined to listen to the people out there who say its coincidence or the brain noticing patterns it also feels like theres more to it.I dont know whether thats because life is so mundane and we are all searching for a deeper meaning and understanding or whether there truly are those amongst us who are sensitive to these things and are chosen to do something meaningful at a later date.Time will tell.This is a thread I started a couple of years back which contains some good points relating to the 11:11 mystery.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 13/8/2010 by dooleysleftleg]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Agreed. That unconscious process is very useful in a library or bookshop when you are looking for something related to your current interest. It's a very common and pleasant experience to have a book title or author 'jump off the shelf' at you because you are holding it in your mind, consciously or not. Our unconscious is an amazingly efficient scanning and homing in device.
Great post.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The 11/11 is a real phenomenon.

Astroved

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

What is the definition of a global process?
What is the definition of a galactic process?

Could you post evidence to suggest a cyclic cycle every 13,000 years?

Thanks.

Global Processes:
answers.yahoo.com...

...events or changes that have affected the planet as a whole. For example the ice age was a result of a global process - cooling down of the atmosphere. A current global process is the global warming trend.

The Jet Stream could be another example of a Global Process, as this affects the global atmosphere circulation. It is presumed that the Jet Stream helped spread particulate matter in the atmosphere accross the globe from a large meteoritic impact, ultimately resulting in an ice age which killed the dinosaurs.

The same can be said for events or changes that affect the Earth as a whole, but whose cause is the cyclic nature of our rotation around the perimeter of the galaxy. Think of a rotating sine wave. And recall that the gravitational effects of the supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy are condensed into a relatively thin disk that our solar system passes throught every 13,000 years (again, imagine the solar system rotating around the perimeter while at the same time bobbing up and down through the disk/plane of the ecliptic like a sine wave.) Cycles. That's the best I can do to explain or cite on such short notice.

McLean, D. M., 1991, A climate change mammalian population collapse mechanism, in Kainlauri, E., Johansson, A., Kurki-Suonio, I., and Geshwiler, M., eds., Energy and Environment: Atlanta, Georgia, ASHRAE, p. 93-100.
filebox.vt.edu...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Surely you've heard of the 11 year solar cycle. Everything is cyclic. The larger the system, the more random it appears. But if you could step back and observe the whole system for a long enough time, the cycles become apparent. This is the forgotton knowlege we've lost due to these global extinction events. And they happen on a schedule. A cycle. And the next cycle is gearing up. Just look around. Things are getting strange out there...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
On a lighter note:

Miss Shirley Bassey!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I too have felt the calling. I have all my life. I believe part of the reason we are all here on this plane of existence at this period in earth's history is to raise the vibrational energy level of the earth and of our species so that we can all transcend when the time comes, which I think will correspond to the alignment of the earth, the sun, and the great rift in the center of the Milky Way Galaxy. The Mayans believed that, when that occurs, a "rope" would extend from the rift to the earth and that seven "enlightened beings" would emerge and come to earth to lead us to enlightenment. I believe those of us who are "awake" are here to assist, and that we will know what to do when the time comes. In the meantime, I am trying to raise my vibrational energy as much as possible through prayer, meditation, and compassion others I come into contact with. I have faith that we will know what to do when the time comes, b/c it is what we were born to do. I do, however, feel the need to connect with others of like mind, b/c there is much power in the collective energy of minds who come together to achieve a specific purpose. I believe NOW is the time for us to come together, and that 11/11 may be the catalyst that will help us all to become truly awake to our purpose.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join