Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Firstly I have not read the full thread!

I wanted to post this before I read the replies so MY post was not influenced in any way. about a 3 months ago I started to wake up nightly and look at a fan I have recently placed besides my bed that has a digital clock on it.

I have never set the clock! and found that on numerous nights when i woke up that it was showing 11:11 or 22:22. At around the same time I met several people, one of whom had a very small internet radio station with around 500 listeners. After some cajoling I ended up doing reports on Earth Sceince, space and things that are not normally reported to the public.

This very quickly transformed into a 2.30 hour radio show "Phil's Alternative news and Conspiracies". We now have over 1500 internet listeners and we were just invited to take over an FM frequency 101.1FM in Roatan! which also reaches the mainland; giving us a combined audience of 60,000 (Roatan), 1500 (Internet) and the mainland (250,000).

I still see the 11:11 fairly frequently and also have started to have dreams about health treatments, energy generation, spirituality and much more.

I have also found myself teaching for the very first time at a local school and am now greeted by people asking me questions about the world that we all live in, which we know nothing about!, correction we know lots about, but the information we have been taught is WRONG!

Every day I focus more and more and trying to have a positive influence on those around me and to move away from a material life style which does nothing but generate hate and suffering in our families, communities and internationally.

I honestly thought the 11:11 was TOTALLY coincidence and have never given it ANY thought, until I read the thread title!

It will now be interesting to read the replies of others, because as I said I have only read the actual post, not any of the replies!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Replace 11 with 216 and, well, you get this,

While I believe there are characteristics to numbers beyond simple quantity, this opinion is based on observations of primitive mathematical operations (i.e. without a numerical identity there's no cancellation) and geometric patterns emergent directly from the number-line itself (prime n*lg(n) growth).

Rigor is necessary to separate fantasy from reality.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Xtraeme]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

I as well have seen 11:11 for some time now, I have as well replyed in threads before on this subject but the fact you mention that you had dreams of treatments and energy generation peaks my ears.

About a year ago I woke up after falling asleep around 9pm or so (work the next day) woke to look at the clock at 11:11 and it wasen't as if it was there a while it was as if I awoke as the clock turned.

I vaguely remember the dream, but woke the next day with a picture in my head, something that would just not go away until I had put it to paper. Upon doing so and showing others they all thought I was going crazy cause it is just too complex with so many parts I have no clue about.

Just the fact that I'm not the only one who has had this sense, where the time corresponds with the toughts produced later. I still have the picture I drew have researched the possibility of it all to no avail. But keep it just the same.

My personal opinion on the subject is that, what I see I don't induce upon myself, chance occurences for me bring about the 11:11 work invoices, clocks, mail, product numbers, you name it in the weirdest places I see it. I have read other interpretations of it and I discount none but have become accustom to just closing my eyes and taking a moment to think and possibly hear what the signal is there to say.

So far haven't heard anything thats gonna shoot me one way or the other in beleiving or dis-beleiving any theory but still see it everywhere all the time and found it interesting about your dreams of energy generation. I'm on the road now but when I get home I will post what I drew for any interested in seeing.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonko

not sure when this was posted in relation with your thread, talk about synchronicity.
does it deserve it own thread?

what do you think??-

lightworkersworld.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by slayer420
weird, it's 11:11 AM when I read this.........

but posted @ 20:09

I am in UK
Time difference?
Is my clock wrong?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Brothers and Sisters, those are my thoughts and feelings about 11:11.

For those of us who truly see it and feel it.

I, when am experiencing the moment at 11:11, it's like being in a crossroad of decision. Whatever i am doing at that moment and look and see 11:11, feels like something has to be done in that precise moment in a different way. I can't explain it better than this.

Also another feeling i have is that whatever its the meaning of 11:11, something is about to come, changes are about to come, don't have a clue of when and what it will be, but i feel the good in it(it could be only my hope!).

But when we will get there, we will know from our inside that the time as come for change.

Peace to all.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Technically, we can do this with any number.

Properties of the number 27

The Mystical Number Seven!

Start with the number one and choose any number on the right side of this page: Virtue Science

Yep, number 11 is so significant that over one thousand other numbers have significance as well?!?!?

It must be a religious conspiracy behind the number line starting with #1 and leading to infinity. We are all doomed!!!

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Section31]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wut?!?

Their calendar is cyclical and just indicates the beginning and end of cycles. This one being a 5,000 year cycle I believe. The calendar does not end, it's just at the time these were made there was no reason to create a new one for the long cycle. There are no predictions on one them. That is all fabrication like the Easter Bunny

There is a large market for items based on this from books about the world ending to jewelry fashioned after Mayan stuff. This is not even remotely new. Besides the 2003 date there was another uproar in about 1978 or 1979 if I remember right. It was based on a Planetary alignment and again, the Mayan Calendar. Of course nothing happened.

I was working as an Industrial Electrician on a construction project in Wyoming at the time and we would listen to Paul Harvey every day in the Doghouse during lunch. Everyone was doing a countdown to the date and like I said nothing happened, just like nothing happened in 2003.

The Mayans have a website somewhere I ran into once. If I remember right there are still about 2.5 million alive. I've seen one of their Leaders actually discuss this 2012 stuff on a program a while back. He stated categorically they believe no such thing and the Calendar is being misrepresented. Problem is, if you go searching on the Internet you will find more lies than facts. The truth is to boring and people love myths.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

You know I used to glance at the clock at exactly 11:11 and 9:11 ALL THE TIME .. for a while it was literally every day and night.. and different clocks to that didn't have the same time. In school I'd glance at my clock in the morning, always, 9:11 and 11:11 and in my car, which was 4 mins faster (never learned how to change it) as well.

I had a discussion with a professor about it, the conclusion was it was possibly a subconscious programming .. I looked at it once, saw 11:11 which is visually pleasing and by the second time I had already trained my subconscious to time it? She wasn't a very imaginative person I can say lol.. psych profs rarely are..

Who knows.. it's possible.. I've never had any other connections with said times (except the date 9/11) .. and it's been at least 3 years or so since I can remember the last time seeing the time consecutively.

I still find the subject deeply interesting, especially since when I joined ATS I found that others saw the same thing as me (as well as 9:11) and even other times like 3:33 or 1:11 or 1:23 things like that.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Hence the disclamer at the begining of the thread aimed at keeping the skeptic trollers from spoiling the discource. Although some won't be able to resist grinding the gears of our pursuit.

So, only reinforcement of what you already believe is acceptable. No other information is allowed.

Kinda like a cult.

I'll leave you to it, then.
And if nothing actually happens on 11/11, I expect to see a thread admitting so on 11/12.

These are the responses that add nothing to the matter at hand. There is no 11/11 date that I'm aware of that has any significance in relation to this, but there is the 11|11 phenomenon that many are experienceing. Those of us experiencing this phenomenon may wish to dialog and speculate as to it's meaning, what our purpose is (if any) and what comes next. I don't have the answers. I'm not looking for a following, but I am looking for answers. Like I said, I'm just a guy who stumbled onto (was drawn to) this thing.

Lacombe: "It is an event sociologique. They were invited..."

i.e: If you're not on the list, then you don't have anything constructive to add and are better off purusing other threads.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Just playing Devils Advocate here:

There is some evidence to suggest civilization started roughly 5-6k years ago .. seemingly "from nothing" .. Tribal to City in a short span of time.. yet our remains are found all over the globe. There's also been weird, unexplainable artifacts that predate civilization..

Perhaps at the end of every cycle Humanity is destroyed.. and civilization begins anew.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

from what I know, the final cycle of the mayan calendar, begins on 2/11/2011, and end on 10/28/2011

ENDS.

alot of confusion about this, because the Mayan's used multiple calendars.

The Haab was used as a 360 day civil calendar, with a 5 day period after that, which were considered unlucky days.. that calendar made up the solar year of 365 days

the Tzolkin calendar was 260 days, and this was their personal calendar, 13 tones or intentions x 20 sun signs

long count calendar which was based off the Tun system

this creation cycle of the Thirteen heavens was a calendar that goes all the way back 16.4 billion years

its this last calendar that is ending on 10/28/2011

edit - 11/11 on the mayan calendar would be, tone:11/intention: resolution & the monkey sun sign... the next date for that is 02/21/2011

edit - on a personal note, I believe that the reason 2012 is being pushed so much, is because the people that know something is going to happen late 2011, know that human nature is to prepare at the last moment... and while they are done with their preparations, most of us won't even begin plans until 2012...

oops.. too late

[edit on 12-8-2010 by kalisdad]

[edit on 12-8-2010 by kalisdad]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shineling
I've been researching the 11:11 phenomena for 20 years.

11:11 is like a knock on your door. There is a whole system that is revealed if we decide to open that door and go through it.

Here is my website...

ENLIGHTENMENTNUMBERS.COM

I did not come up with this system and neither am I an expert at it. However I was taught this system by the numbers themselves and it is true Power on a level I can hardly describe. When reality organizes around you, you'll understand the power these numbers have. Especially because of the new description of reality one has to assume after being witness to these moments of Power. That maybe reality is a dynamic reality... where things can appear AND disappear. Matrix reality?

I still don't know where these numbers come from. I think if math is the language of the Universe, then this number scale could be like a type of Universal religion. The original relgion of the Universe... but who knows right? It could be the language of the Matrix itself. I am always learning new things about the Scale.

Thank you for your time and research. And the link you provided. I'm going to read it later this evening.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by alpha chino

The 11:11 phenomenon
By Uri Geller
Source: www.uri-geller.com

www.december212012.com...

But don't just stop with Uri Geller. Google 11:11 phenomenom and you'll be clued in.

There is no 11:11 phenomenon.

Your chances of seeing 11:11 are twice a day, times days in a year, times years of your life.

If your 30yrs old, that's 21,900 times you could have seen it on a clock in your life.

Now why don't all of you just think about that, and ponder why you 'think' you're seeing it so much. When in actuality your probably seeing it no more than twice a day because that's how clocks work.

Edit to add:
Uri Geller, like all psychics...is just a magician/illusionist. Yesterday's version of David Blane or Chris Angel. All of Gellers tricks have been replicated by skeptics with normal magic tricks/illusions.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Byteman]

This isn't simply about seing 11:11 on a clock repeatedly. And the Uri Geller link wasn't intended to be the basis or springboard for this thread.

This "thing" has been showing up in my life long before I ever heard of Uri Geller. Anyway...

Someone early in the thread requested links, so I pulled up a number of them. His was just one in the group of links I found. The only thing I know about Geller is his "spoon bending".

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
11:11 is a very subtle reminder to the world that it is time to wake up.

Take a couple steps back and ask yourself why disclosure of any kind is so important whether it relates to governance, finance or aliens.
We are waking up to the fact that the current system is rotten to the core. But simply electing new politicians, replacing the head of the Federal Reserve or watching Pleadians land on the White House lawn will do no good if everybody is not conscious.

11:11 and other syncronous events are the initial, subtle reminders that:

1. there is much more going on than we realize.
2. We are much more powerful than we have lead to believe both individually and collectively.
3. You are supposed to stop and ask yourself what you were thinking when you saw 11:11

Slowly at first, and more rapidly soon, the cooincidences will become too obvious to ignore.

Because we have been endowed with sovereign free will, no transformation may take place until we choose it to be. Aliens are not going to suddenly take us by the hand like groggy hospital patients coming out og general anesthesia.

We must recognize our individual divinity and that of our brothers and sisters and request the blinders be removed all the while understanding the implications that we are responsible for ourselves and willing to accept Good Orderly Direction, G.O.D.

In addition to 11:11 or 5:55 and sometimes 4:20, I also take notice when I happen to be driving under a street light when it suddenly turns on or off.

Everything is happening for a reason. Time is speeding up. The environmental cues will become more obvious.

The reason that so many people have noticed 11:11 is that the time is nearly up for the dark side. Say good riddance to the Illumunatti, Bilderbergers, secret societies and cabals.

A new age is dawning and the 11:11ers will know just what to do by using their increasing powers of intuition.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NazcaP
I'm pretty sure we don't need to do anything, because we will be triggered when we are needed.

In the meantime, look to your natural talents for some inkling of what your purpose in this may be. For instance, I am marginally autistic and have vast memory banks, so I suspect that memory plays a role in my purpose; perhaps something to do with the Akashic Record. My 12-year-old grandchild, one of the "new children" or indigos, has the ability to perform complex mathematics (mentally, no pen and paper required), so I suspect that has something to do with her purpose.

Nobody should worry about what they should be doing. Live your lives, abide, and it will all play out. :-)

Amen brother. It's almost time to "kick the tires and light the fires". And they alway say never anticipate orders... but curiosity is still going to drive us. Sometime down the road we'll know what this whole thing was really all about. But the waiting is the hardest part. And I'd really like to KNOW. Or at least get an inkling. That's what this thread is for.

[edit on 8/12/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
There are only a hand full of us that take this number (synchronicity) seriously and experience it on profound levels everywhere we turn. For some strange reason I just know there is only a hand full of us. This I know to be an absolute truth.

Most just pay it no attention, explain it away, fun at those who do take it seriously..I totally understand.

before we begin--

In regards to responses from others in this thread and my post Please dont embaress yourself with
Psychological Scientific Explanations of how the mind operates regarding this phenomena. Your naysaying will only entertain me very much how a child is entertained when he/she finds their first pillbug after a nice summer/spring rain shower.

Continuing on...
We also see other variants of it (222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 1010, 1212) For a long time I experienced and still do to this day the numbers 322 and 223.

Awhile back something pointed me to read Revelations 11:11 after 11:11 began showing up with much regularity in my life. I am not a christian or a religious person, it was simply a hunchful inspiration that told me to look there so I did.

It says;

After the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet. Great fear fell on those who saw them.

Revelations 11:11

8-11-2010
Matter fact just yesterday I watched a streaming movie using my PS3 on Netflix called THE ECHELON CONSPIRACY. www.imdb.com...

The movie starts out with a woman in a subway. She is following instructions from her cell phone in which the message says. "You will find the answer under 1114". She proceeds down the tunnel and the first number she sees is 1111. She proceeds down the tunnel and eventually comes to 1114. Kind of a corny B movie.

Earlier that day 4:44 came up. Time Warner has a sort of screen saver that pops up after inactivity and it popped up at 4:44pm and No I didnt sit around all day waiting to take the picture.

Even earlier that day I pulled in behind a pickup truck and here is the license plate I saw.

The day before on 8-10-2010 (These pictures are date-stampped)
The first set of numbers I saw in the following order the next 2 within 9 minutes of each other was a car at Braker Ln and 183/access rd(northbound) Austin Tx

8-9 minutes later, located on access rd Northbound at Anderson Mill Rd and 183

Later on that evening I watched a movie that had 777 in the logo of the production company. You know how they show the production companies before the movie right?

So much for the movie THE NUMBER 23 starring Jim Carey to discredit this sort of thing and South Parks dismal attempt with funning at 911 numerology in
Episode 1009 (Original Air Date: Oct 11, 2006)
Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

[edit on 12-8-2010 by superluminal11]

I looked at Revelation 11:11 as well after starting to investigate this thing. It freaked me out because I'm one of those "crazies" looking forward to a coming global zombie apocalypse.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazystars
This article on 11:11 and 2012: a pregnant combination is a very interesting read:

www.authorsden.com...

Right on. Good short informative link.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Numerology is a fascinating phenomenon, but I have not yet seen anything significant about this approach. It is more likely a psychological phenomenon, which is triggered by a specific event. Such as birthday, death, trauma, etc...

When did you start seeing this phenomenon?

Before you run me off the road, I am interested in digging deeper into this numerology theory. I am interested in debunking or proving its significance.

You seemed to have connected 9/11 to the number 11. Even though the real date was 9/11/2001, you managed to make some sort of connection. Interesting. Why?

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
One thing which occurs to me and that I have Never read on any of the eleven threads is the idea that anthropologists say that we as humanity were born in the eleventh hour. Think about it, it's true, and nobody seems to be connecting the message with that obvious anthropological reality.

Really? Hmmm... Interesting. Can you supply us with a 'specific' source, which can confirm your statement? I would like to see this for myself.

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
Humans were born in the eleventh hour according to mother earth's watch. And the eleventh hour is always symbolic of the end.

If you are referring to the commonly used phrase, "We are in the 11th hour", you made a serious mistake in interpretation. It refers to an event or task being 1 hour away from completion; thus, the number 12 holds the significance in that theology. 11 is being used to announce 12.

Nevertheless, tell me more, please.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Section31]

I didn't make a connection between 9/11 and 11|11, but I did post a link among a number of links (someone early in the thread requested links) that talks about the 11|11 and it's anomalous and repeated apperance vis a vis 9/11.

And the 11th hour thing has crossed my mind as well. Perhaps we "11's" are supposed to be prepared by the 11th hour (so to speak; the 11th hour being a period of time just before) for when the SHTF at the time of completion, i.e. the 12th hour. I don't know. Just speculating. And I also brought up October 28, 2011 earlier and also contradicted myself later by stating that the 11|11 wasn't pointing to a specific date. Well, I still don't think it's pointing to a specific date, like Nov 11 etc., but it does strike me as worthy of exploration as there are those who have concluded that the Mayan calendar ends on Baktun 13 on October 28, 2011.

Just more speculation. There are no stupid questions...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Funny, I went to the new thread on a chunk of original Earth being found, and noticed that it is fairly close to magnetic North, so I went and found the best image I felt represented a good picture and posted it on the thread, showing where Magnetic North is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then I checked out the web site where the image was located, and it is a web site on this very subject.

www.greatdreams.com...

COINCIDENCE?

Interesting links. Just scanned then real quickly. I'll look at them in detail later this evening.

Peace

new topics
top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join