It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wut?!?
I didn't take the time to read the thread yet (I will later), so forgive me if the following has already been mentioned.

My first thought is that november 2011 (11|11) would be the first month of whatever will be after the end of the mayan calendar, according to Carl Johan Calleman's date interpretation. He places the end of the calendar on Oct 28th, 2011 instead of the traditional 2012.

You can see his book "Mayan Calendar and the transformation of consciousness", or this link:

uazu.net...

Be well,

How did I miss that. It's staring us right in the face. Excellent!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by alpha chino

The 11:11 phenomenon
By Uri Geller
Source: www.uri-geller.com

But don't just stop with Uri Geller. Google 11:11 phenomenom and you'll be clued in.

People mentioning Uri Geller in relation to providing proof of something should be slapped upside the head and
have their posting rights removed.

The man is a proven fraud.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I haven't read the whole thread so I hope this isn't repetitive, but I want to point out on thing folks might overlook. Most everyone has experienced waking up just seconds before a set alarm clock is about to go off. This used to happen to me most every day when I was a paperboy. This shows that our subconscious time-clock is extremely accurate, and aware of time to at least the minute. Need I say more? If you are hoping to observe 11:11 coincidences on clock faces, your subconscious will quite likely oblige.

And yes, I have also had bursts of 11:11 and similar time "coincidences." It would be very great if it has supernatural meaning, but I remain more skeptical of this than most other weird stuff.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme
Replace 11 with 216 and, well, you get this,

While I believe there are characteristics to numbers beyond simple quantity, this opinion is based on observations of primitive mathematical operations (i.e. without a numerical identity there's no cancellation) and geometric patterns emergent directly from the number-line itself (prime n*lg(n) growth).

Rigor is necessary to separate fantasy from reality.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Xtraeme]

I loved that movie! "Pi" that is.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by Blaine91555

Just playing Devils Advocate here:

There is some evidence to suggest civilization started roughly 5-6k years ago .. seemingly "from nothing" .. Tribal to City in a short span of time.. yet our remains are found all over the globe. There's also been weird, unexplainable artifacts that predate civilization..

Perhaps at the end of every cycle Humanity is destroyed.. and civilization begins anew.

This is exactly what I have come to believe. Except it's roughly every 13,000 years.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Thank you for your excellent reply. Much to ponder.

Peace

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Hi OP, good thread.

I have seen 11:11 for about two years now and I can give some advice on understanding what it means for you as an individual and how to use it.

What does 11:11 mean for you as an individual?

Without getting technical on how or why it occurs (I don't want to steer the focus in the wrong direction here - you can do much research to undretand how it happens, and you can look into geometry but this requires a lot of undretsanding on how our universe works), 11:11 is a sign post for you, to pay close attention to the current situation you are experiencing, to notice any synchronicities, metaphors or symbols that you are seeing.

Make a mental note of these and then when you see 11:11 more and more, you begin to see a pattern of messages which act as instructions. But the instructions are not spelled out for you! You have to do the thinking and figure it out.

What instructions? ... You say

11:11 occurs to make you notice something to help you direct your focus and intention in the right directions, i.e. focusing on your life passion, or that little inkling inside yourself that is always telling you to do what you love, what makes you happy, but you may push it down or think that this is irrational for you to do in your current circumstances. Think of the bigger picture, if you could do anything in this life, the one thing you would wish for, no matter how big it is, what would it be? Seriously ask yourself this question. Some of you have no idea how powerful it is to do this... Hopefully you will see some 11:11's when symbols relate to what you really want to do in life!

I'll give you an example here to make it crystal clear. I have been very interested in the power of thought and how it actually helps bring situations into your life, especially to bring happiness into my life and others around me. I wasn't 100% percent sure that this worked in the beginning, so I began to do a lot of research, lo and behold the more I researched the clearer it became that:
1. It works very well
2. The process on how to do it.

At each step of the way when I would find the answer to the questions I had been asking myself, there it was... 11:11. I noticed the symbols and put the pieces of the puzzle together, it didn't make complete sense towards the beginning but now it is second nature.

It appeared more and more, and if you think of a graph with an exponential line going upwards, the closer you are to the answers you need to know to put you on the right path, the more and more 11:11 shows up like the line on the graph.

The more you understand the signs you more rewards you get and more times you see 11:11. Once you hit the point where you are seeing it all day long where ever you look, you will hit a point which I call the void. It's like resting time, absorb the answers you have found, be grateful that you can use this ability to help you within your life, analyse the new found information, and take what rings true TO YOU, and YOU ONLY... listen to your gut feeling!!

This is an individual thing, 11:11 is just an alarm for you, and it will have a different out come for each person. We are all different souls on this level and we all have individual paths to take on this journey in this density to safely get back home to the source.

How to use 11:11

I offer some simple steps here for you to try as a test.
1. You see 11:11
2. Ask yourself, is there anything I should be aware of right now that is important for me to know
(even ask the universe... sounds crazy but try it)
3. Think of what happened just before you saw 11:11, what is happening while you see it, and what happens just after.
4. Make a mental note of what it is you thought was the symbol that you were supposed to understand.
5. Repeat this process and put the puzzle together.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Reflections

I'll give it a go and see what happens. Thank you! :-)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonko

I experienced the same thing.After 9/11 I noticed seeing 11/11 all the time,and at rare moments.It is odd that everyone is seeing this.Could be a sign from God..hey you never know lol.Maybe it's the new false flag date.Maybe the date will be 11/11/2012.It is a mysterious number though.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
After reading the thread, trying to form an opinion, I'm not sure I can come up with a meaning for 1111. It seems to me that the meaning of it, if any, comes from what the person experiences internally before or at the same time as the appearance of 1111.

What I can observe though, is that for many people, the occurrences of 1111 and other numerical synchronicities are having a positive effect. It's causing them to be more sensitive, ask more questions and change.

It also seems to train people to start paying attention to their intuition. Like for those who report an "impulse" to look at the clock, knowing or feeling it would be 1111 (or other number significant for that person), and then it is. Now for those, if/when they get an impulse for something important, are they now more likely to follow their guts feeling?

I don't know what is the cause of this 1111, but the effects on many seem real enough.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
It's your opinion, pure and simple. "Science" is the biggest f---up in history and you're following it like a lemming. Everything you've said is wrong. Period. Case closed and trying to "debate" people like you is a waste of time.

LMAO, hilarious. First I'm wrong, and now it's all of science. You call me a Lemming, but you are following your own crowd....like a Lemming.

Everything I said was based in science. Humans are pattern recognizers. In fact we are so wired to see patterns, that we see them when they aren't even there.

en.wikipedia.org...

How much more powerful when it's not just random imagery. Like the numbers on a digital clock.

A waste of time?
No point in debating me?

So, I guess you won't be explaining your hypocrisy?

Darn.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
This isn't simply about seing 11:11 on a clock repeatedly. And the Uri Geller link wasn't intended to be the basis or springboard for this thread.

This "thing" has been showing up in my life long before I ever heard of Uri Geller. Anyway...

Someone early in the thread requested links, so I pulled up a number of them. His was just one in the group of links I found. The only thing I know about Geller is his "spoon bending".

Right, and if you had read my other posts. You would have seen that I covered this. Your other 1111 events, however you experienced them, only prove my point that ordered numbers are more memorable than disorderly numbers.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Intermission

"Calling All Angels"
Brought to you by Train

[edit on 8/13/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
(PART #2)

-It all started when I was : -21- years old.

-My birth day is : October -21-.

-My mom was -21- years old, when she gave me birth.

-My cat (Karma) birth day is : June -21- (I also adopted her, when I was -21-).

Then, I was getting into : numerology,where I've found a lot of other
interesting infos :

My full 'birth certificate' name is : Jamie Michael Mac Donald...

Which is made of -21- letters, which also adds up to : 21/12 in 'numerology'.

(Jamie Michael Mac Donald = 11495 4938153 413 465134 = 1+1+4+9+5 (20,11/2) 4+9+3+8+1+5+3 (33/6) 4+1+3 (8) 4+6+5+1+3+4 (23/5) TOTAL = 21/12).

My 'destiny' number (which is made of all the letters from the 'full name') is : 21/12, which becomes '3' at the end...(numerology = numbers from 1 to 9), except three 'special' numbers : 11/22/33, (I'll explain it to you later).

My birth hour is : 20:39 PM, if you add the minutes it becomes : 20:12 (20:3+9), which could also be : 2:12, OR : 21/12 !.(in numerology, 0=0,no 'numerological' value of course).

My band name : HeavenlyHell....is made of -12- letters, which adds up to : 21/12.

Then... :

My 'humanitarian' organization name is : Heavenly Army,which adds up to : 5.

My 'indie record label' name is : Heavenly Records, which adds up to : 3.

My 'artistic' name is : Heavenly Jamie, which adds up to : 4.

When you add up, all these important names together ;

(HeavenlyHell + Heavenly Army + Heavenly Records + Heavenly Jamie),

it adds up to : 6, which is the SAME thing as 3+3 OR 2+1/1+2 OR 21+12 OR 21/12 !.

Honestly, I don't know...about you, but for me...EVERYTHING was quite an unbelievable discovery, and it seemed kinda 'divine'...at least : for me.

You know for some people, 'most' of the people, it's just : 'numbers & coincidences'...(I'm doing a 'spontaneous' research right now at the same time I'm writing this...I've typed 'coincidences vs destiny'...and the first search result is something about : '11:11'!,the title is : 11:11 - Coincidence Or Destiny?,**** man...I can't believe it !.)

SO,for most of the people...it's just : 'numbers & coincidences'...but when it happens to YOU, you FEEL it, and then YOU KNOW it,you know...it has a 'special' meaning, no matter what...the other '***' people could say,it seems 'stronger' than others and than yourself,you know.

I have my own theory about 21/12,in numerology the numbers 21 & 12 adds up to 3, but their meaning is different, but still...adds up to 3.SO I've created my own 'theory' about it,I've called it 'mirror numbers', because for me it seems that they're 'mirroring' each other : 21/12.

Then,I've also created a 'numerological' quote for it :
'21/12,12/21,212,121, which is the 'mirroring' effect applied ; 21/12 = 212,12/21 = 121,

& then I've found a strange thing, really unbelievable (again) : when you add up, all these numbers, with their 'mirroring' effects applied, it ALSO adds up to : 21/12 !.

(21/12,12/21,212,121 = 2+1,1+2,1+2,2+1,2+1+2,1+2+1 = (3)+(3)+(3)+(3)+(5)+(4) TOTAL = 21/12).

Seriously, I'm starting to believe...EVERYTHING about it, is linked with 'HEAVEN'...or 'GOD' (even if I'm not religious, I'm deeply 'spiritual', I believe in Heaven,light,& GOD...whomever he is).

Some people, are 'agnotic' or 'atheist'..., & don't believe they're is a Heaven & Hell, or GOD & SATAN.Me, I deeply,strongly,faithfully,
soulfully believe there is a Heaven & Hell, GOD & SATAN, however it's 'form'..., but I do believe it is 'etherical' ,'physical', & 'spiritual', which means...everyone of us is caring Heaven or Hell...inside of him,which also means (I believe) there is a 'physical' Heaven & Hell...somewhere.There is so many possibilities (when you don't fix limits 'to the world' & 'to yourself').You know,there is different frequencies,dimensions,planets,galaxies...ETC !,

SO ; we could say...we're only at 'the tip of the iceberg' man !.

(...to be continued)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Ha,

I just read the title of this thread on the topics list, then I looked at the time...yeah, you guessed it - 11:11 (I'm on GMT +4)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bagel
Ha,

I just read the title of this thread on the topics list, then I looked at the time...yeah, you guessed it - 11:11 (I'm on GMT +4)

Well... there you go. It's more than just seeing 11:11 on a clock. It's these strange synchronicities. Welcome to the rabbit hole.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeavenlyHell
(PART #2)

-It all started when I was : -21- years old.

-My birth day is : October -21-.

-My mom was -21- years old, when she gave me birth.

-My cat (Karma) birth day is : June -21- (I also adopted her, when I was -21-).

Then, I was getting into : numerology,where I've found a lot of other
interesting infos :

My full 'birth certificate' name is : Jamie Michael Mac Donald...

Which is made of -21- letters, which also adds up to : 21/12 in 'numerology'.

(Jamie Michael Mac Donald = 11495 4938153 413 465134 = 1+1+4+9+5 (20,11/2) 4+9+3+8+1+5+3 (33/6) 4+1+3 (8) 4+6+5+1+3+4 (23/5) TOTAL = 21/12).

My 'destiny' number (which is made of all the letters from the 'full name') is : 21/12, which becomes '3' at the end...(numerology = numbers from 1 to 9), except three 'special' numbers : 11/22/33, (I'll explain it to you later).

My birth hour is : 20:39 PM, if you add the minutes it becomes : 20:12 (20:3+9), which could also be : 2:12, OR : 21/12 !.(in numerology, 0=0,no 'numerological' value of course).

My band name : HeavenlyHell....is made of -12- letters, which adds up to : 21/12.

Then... :

My 'humanitarian' organization name is : Heavenly Army,which adds up to : 5.

My 'indie record label' name is : Heavenly Records, which adds up to : 3.

My 'artistic' name is : Heavenly Jamie, which adds up to : 4.

When you add up, all these important names together ;

(HeavenlyHell + Heavenly Army + Heavenly Records + Heavenly Jamie),

it adds up to : 6, which is the SAME thing as 3+3 OR 2+1/1+2 OR 21+12 OR 21/12 !.

Honestly, I don't know...about you, but for me...EVERYTHING was quite an unbelievable discovery, and it seemed kinda 'divine'...at least : for me.

You know for some people, 'most' of the people, it's just : 'numbers & coincidences'...(I'm doing a 'spontaneous' research right now at the same time I'm writing this...I've typed 'coincidences vs destiny'...and the first search result is something about : '11:11'!,the title is : 11:11 - Coincidence Or Destiny?,**** man...I can't believe it !.)

SO,for most of the people...it's just : 'numbers & coincidences'...but when it happens to YOU, you FEEL it, and then YOU KNOW it,you know...it has a 'special' meaning, no matter what...the other '***' people could say,it seems 'stronger' than others and than yourself,you know.

I have my own theory about 21/12,in numerology the numbers 21 & 12 adds up to 3, but their meaning is different, but still...adds up to 3.SO I've created my own 'theory' about it,I've called it 'mirror numbers', because for me it seems that they're 'mirroring' each other : 21/12.

Then,I've also created a 'numerological' quote for it :
'21/12,12/21,212,121, which is the 'mirroring' effect applied ; 21/12 = 212,12/21 = 121,

& then I've found a strange thing, really unbelievable (again) : when you add up, all these numbers, with their 'mirroring' effects applied, it ALSO adds up to : 21/12 !.

(21/12,12/21,212,121 = 2+1,1+2,1+2,2+1,2+1+2,1+2+1 = (3)+(3)+(3)+(3)+(5)+(4) TOTAL = 21/12).

Seriously, I'm starting to believe...EVERYTHING about it, is linked with 'HEAVEN'...or 'GOD' (even if I'm not religious, I'm deeply 'spiritual', I believe in Heaven,light,& GOD...whomever he is).

Some people, are 'agnotic' or 'atheist'..., & don't believe they're is a Heaven & Hell, or GOD & SATAN.Me, I deeply,strongly,faithfully,
soulfully believe there is a Heaven & Hell, GOD & SATAN, however it's 'form'..., but I do believe it is 'etherical' ,'physical', & 'spiritual', which means...everyone of us is caring Heaven or Hell...inside of him,which also means (I believe) there is a 'physical' Heaven & Hell...somewhere.There is so many possibilities (when you don't fix limits 'to the world' & 'to yourself').You know,there is different frequencies,dimensions,planets,galaxies...ETC !,

SO ; we could say...we're only at 'the tip of the iceberg' man !.

(...to be continued)

When I finished reading your post your profile sidebar said "Member was on ATS 11 minutes ago". HA!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sounds like you guys are having fun with this.... :-)

It's nice to see some happiness flowing through a thread. Now has anyone seen this sign for years, and realised where it actually leads to?

I'll give you a hint, the largest magnetic field created by our bodies... is?

Well if you guessed it, you should now think about reading some of Drunvalo's material on understanding the transition into the next dimension! That's what we are all preparing for anyway, even unconsciously!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
First post here, but 11:11 has been one of those coincidences that has been in my life since I was pretty young. When I was a teenager, I had made a smart ass comment under my breath about the time being 11:11 while my mom was in the room, and she casually said 'you know, I've caught 11:11 on the clock my entire life.' I would catch 11:11 on the clock since a very young age, probably as young as I was able to read one. We didnt have a very strong/open line of communication, so it took 16+ years for us to put together that we had both been seeing it pop up on a consistent basis. When my dad was killed in a car accident 3 years ago, my mom had to tell me over the phone as I'm living 3000+ miles away, and of course, when I hung up - my cell phone read 11:11.

Same year he died, I met my husband (then boyfriend) we were driving back from a night out and he told me to make a wish. The time was 11:11 and I looked at him totally dumbfounded. He said that he had heard from somewhere as a kid that you should make a wish when the time was 11:11. (First I had ever heard of that, but I'll admit - it stuck..) What really made me stop in my tracks was when I was pregnant with our son in late 08.' I had made an appointment for our gender ultrasound after I had to cancel twice unexpectedly, and ended up with the next earliest appointment the following Tuesday in November @ 10:30. I never made the connection that the date was 11/11, until my mom called me from Florida flipping out at the photos I had emailed her when we came home from the ultrasound. We found out we were having a boy at 11:11am on 11/11 as time stamped in the 'boy' shot the tech had snapped and printed with 'Boy!' text.

Sorry I dont have something of more significance to add here, but I had no idea there were so many theory's, or even interest for that matter, about the number sequence so this thread is beyond interesting to me. Always wished someone could explain it because I feel a little crazy when it keeps popping up, but still have to rule it as coincidence.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join