It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Crash - Rep. Sen. Ted Stevens & former NASA Administrator, Okeefe on board?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
www.ktuu.com...

Doesn't sound good for Uncle Ted.

Prayers to all of the families.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
But my Occams razor is going to have to go with pilot error in flying a small single engine aircraft into a storm and the natural elements such as rough terrain and low/poor visibility and violent wind gusts, not to mention lightning and or hail etc! Sometimes even famous people just have accidenst and die! I'm horribly reminded about Rally Driver Colin McRae who died in a helicopter accident in September 2007 which also claimed the lives of his son and two family friends.

There's also the fact that Stevens survived a 1978 Alaskan crash that killed his wife.

See also: Wiley Post/Will Rogers.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

Power and influence are not necessarily tied to holding office though, are they?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
As soon as I heard the news of O KEEFE and STEVENS I researched them as I do all high profile deaths and found something rather interesting about OKEEFE. Not only was he part of NASA but he was a member of the Bohemian Club... I think he was killed to cover-up something big, maybe to keep him quiet about something catastrophic to come....Like 2012???

www.lsureveille.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

I'm pretty sure You did not reply to this topic before, and I'm pretty sure I did not reply to whatever post you are talking about.

Ted Stevens is in the plane. he is dead. No harm done. Sad, but still, no harm done. I pray for his soul and all that, but again, no harm done.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
BREAKING:

Former Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens has died in a plane crash near Dillingham, Alaska, a source familiar with ongoing rescue efforts confirms to CNN.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Ted Stevens is in the plane. he is dead. No harm done. Sad, but still, no harm done. I pray for his soul and all that, but again, no harm done.

Pray for his soul and all that? No harm done. A family just lost their father, his friends are just learning of this and grieving. And its no harm done. No matter your political leanings, to come out so cold immediately after learning of a mans death is downright sick. Please post when someone close to you dies, so we can ask "who the hell was that", and "so what, didnt know him, life was pointless on the grand scale."

I swear, the utter lack of love for human life on this site disgusts me. Some of you people make me sick. Let me know when someone you care about dies so I can rejoice at your sadness and misery.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Damn. That is too bad...I met Mr. Stevens many years ago while working in Alaska...

Very nice man. My condolences to his family, and to the families of all the others killed as well.

As for there being a conspiracy? Flying in Alaska in bush planes is dangerous enough all on its own...without any nefarious deeds needing apply. I've flown all over Alaska in bush planes as a passenger...it was sometimes a very scary thing...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yes, yes I know its crazy to think that the HAARP group of instalations (there are more than one in AK) had anything to do with it. I will just post these two pictures. One of the plane crash site and the other of the LOCAL instalation and you decide? it looks fishy to me...
OK I dont know how to imbed the pics here are links
www.superforce.com...
this is to hard you look it up. Dillingham AK. They are in the same spot as the HLMS facility

Found it
www.foxnews.com...

The same spot,hmmmm, rough weather, plane goes down, in a HLMS location,hmmm... Nothing to see here, move along...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by AmenStop]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

Or...

Alaskan flying is dangerous, period. Accidents happen...unfortunate, but true.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DCPatriot

Are you saying that you wish Obama was the one in the plane crash?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yes your right, it would be impossible to fake an accident... We may as well all just forget about it and believe what we are told.

Be a good Resident and believe what you are told...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh, gawd.....!!

HAARP cannot make airplanes crash!!!

Get off it, it's a non-starter....besides, it's ignorant and silly.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

My friend, I lived, worked, and traveled in Alaska for almost two decades. In every sort of weather you can imagine... Came close to dying on at least one occasion in the process of getting from a little town called Sand Point, AK to Anchorage... It was a scary little event caused by *gasp* bad weather, and oddly enough, I don't believe HAARP was even around then...

Huh...how about that...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wonder why the former NASA official was in Alaska?

FACTBOX-Sean O'Keefe of EADS North America

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
MSM reporting that family members confirm Stevens is dead .

Reports are that O'Keefe has survived .

www.msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
I always get a little curious when a number of high profile people start dropping like flies in a cluster. Don't forget, it wasn't too long ago that a load of Polish politicians also happened to die in a plane crash. Any other ranking politicos died in the past year or so? Maybe someone could see a pattern or link?

Obviously I'm not saying that any of these deaths were anything other than accidents or natural causes, because frankly, there's no evidence to the contrary and in this case, not even evidence that these people were aboard.

But, it does kinda make you go, Hmmm...

A lot of people don't take into account the fact that these higher profile people fly around across the world almost on a daily to weekly basis. When you're putting hundreds of thousands of miles a year in flying. Its only logical that things are going to eventually take a turn for the worse.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What a shame that this corrupt career politician who led a priveleged life thanks to the hardworking taxpayers of Alaska is dead.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Reminds me of the old Clinton days when people started dropping like flies. That Ron Brown thing never sat well with me.

Anyways, they were getting ready to make some kind of back office deals anyways. Too many powerful people on one plane for me.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

Did you see the type of information they were prevy too? They had access to a lot info, Please do yourself a favor and research their jobs and what committees and organizations they were a part of.

Posted by another ATS Memeber ~Lucidity

Sean O'Keefe of EADS North America

Sean O' Keefe

* November 2009: Became CEO of EADS North America, elected to board of directors

* 2008: Headed Washington operations for General Electric Co's (GE.N) aviation division

* 2005 to 2008: Chancellor, Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge)

* 2001 to 2005: NASA administrator

* 2001: Deputy director, Office of Management and Budget

* 1996-2001: Endowed chair professor, Syracuse University Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs

* 1993-1996: Professor of business administration, dean of graduate school at Pennsylvania State University

* July 1992: Appointed secretary of the U.S. Navy Sources: EADS, NASA, Reuters research

Posted by ATS member clay2 baraka

Open Congress

Ted Steven's committee assignments:

Committees

* Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation - Ranking Member (Has temporarily stepped down due to his indictment)
* Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
* Senate Committee on Appropriations
* Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, and Science
* Subcommittee on Defense - Ranking Member (Has temporarily stepped down due to his indictment)
* Subcommittee on Homeland Security
* Subcommittee on Interior and Related Agencies
* Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education
* Subcommittee on Transportation, Treasury, Judiciary, Housing and Urban Development
* Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
* Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management, Government Information and International Security
* Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce, and the District of Columbia
* Subcommittee on Disaster Recovery - Ranking Member (Has temporarily stepped down due to his indictment)

Committee assignments in the 109th Congress (2005-2006)

* Joint Committee on the Library of Congress
* Senate Committee on Appropriations
* Subcommittee on Commerce Justice and Science
* Subcommittee on Defense - Chair
* Subcommittee on Homeland Security
* Subcommittee on Interior
* Subcommittee on Labor Health and Human Services Education and Related Agencies
* Subcommittee on Transportation Treasury the Judiciary and Housing and Urban Development
* Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation - Chair
* Subcommittee on Aviation
* Subcommittee on Consumer Affairs Product Safety and Insurance
* Subcommittee on Disaster Prevention and Prediction
* Subcommittee on Fisheries and the Coast Guard
* Subcommittee on Global Climate Change
* Subcommittee on National Ocean Policy Study
* Subcommittee on Science and Space
* Subcommittee on Technology Innovation and Competitiveness
* Subcommittee on Trade Tourism and Economic Development
* Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine
* Senate Committee on Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs
* Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
* Subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management the Federal Workforce and the District of Columbia
* Subcommittee on Federal Financial Management Government Information and International Security
* Senate Committee on Rules and Administration

www.opencongress.org...

Fox

[edit on 8/10/2010 by FoxStriker]

[edit on 8/10/2010 by FoxStriker]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join