It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane Crash - Rep. Sen. Ted Stevens & former NASA Administrator, Okeefe on board?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Thanks to the Mods for bringing some sanity to this sad thread. For those that don't think grown men go to fishing lodges to smoke cigars and casts flies until you can't lift your arms, well I don't know what to tell you. Get out and smell the roses guys.

Most of these lodges are all inclusive and exclusive charging upwards of 7grand a week/person for the fishing privelage.

By the way HAARP is over 500 miles away.

www.alaskan-fishing-lodges.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I dont want to make this a big backa and forth (it already is) I just found the info that there is a facility in that SAME location....

However, One of the Mods above (sorry dont remmember your name) just said, "There is nothing that would turn this into a haarp discusion" then said Haarp was attributed with the ability to Manipulate weather...

Didnt the plain go down in BAD "weather" Just saying, you are contradicting yourself ??

Oh and there is a Facility called HLMS (it is a haarp facility) Right where the plane went down. here is a link to where the plane went down
www.foxnews.com...

Here is a link to the local HAARP locations (or HLMS in this case)
www.superforce.com...

Same spot on the map

[edit on 10-8-2010 by AmenStop]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am now finding it interesting how the Moderators are imediately jumping on the dismissal band wagon...very very strange.

now being Moderators...i would think that a neutral stance would be more appropriate while the members hash things out logically.

now just cause haarp proposal is being presented it does not make it plausible.

so much for being a conspiracy website.

i am learning quickly.

Haarp is a dangerous piece of equipment wether we like it or not....one of the first things i learned in basics Electronic...and in my physics studies.

ACTION AT A DISTANCE

that is key. HAARP is a fine example of this effect..and if it was such a benign device...it would not sit in the hands of the DOD

and these agencies would not be so involved.

Who is Building HAARP?
Technical expertise and procurement services as required for the management, administration and evaluation of the program are being provided cooperatively by the Air Force (Air Force Research Laboratory), the Navy (Office of Naval Research and Naval Research Laboratory), and the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.

are the moderators here to moderate or to be absolute debunkers.

if anyone believe all things are coincedence then you are blind...If people are believing that just cause an OFFICIAL repots says this is the way it is...then you may be lost.

and yes not everything is a conspiracy...but this is I THOUGHT was a conspiracy website(or am i wrong)

now did this plane come down cause of haarp who the hell knows one way or the other...but least it is a possibility rather than just saying NO.

shame shame shame.

[edit on 043131p://f35Tuesday by plube]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hmm, Ted Stevens is dead... I'll just paraphrase Bette Davis when she was asked about how she felt about the passing of Joan Crawford:

My mother always said to speak good of the dead. He's dead. Good!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

The HLMS facility is nowhere near dillingham. It's closer to Cook Inlet and Anchorage. Google Earth is pretty cool when used in perspective.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

Here is something to think about. HAARP isnt just a blast the crap out of an object platform. It can play with brainwaves. If it was in fact used it has the potential to make the pilot think he was landing at the destination and that the approach should be taken at a 90 degree angle for a smooth landing.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Nothing like seeing a thread play out about a person you know and like and an area you are very familiar with.

My God people, what is wrong with you? Tragic accident with people dead and you sit here and fabricate stories! Not to mention how illiterate people are where the stories about Stevens are concerned. How soon we forget his case was thrown out at the promptings of the Justice Dept. because the FBI lied on the witness stand and coerced a witness into lying. What he was accused of was not even a crime in most States. It was a political hatchet job by the Move On crowd and even so he almost won.

The man who replaced him did horrible things as Mayor, made some of his friends rich and is not even 1% the man Stevens was. He is in it for money and power only. Stevens never did anything even remotely as dishonest as Begich did as Mayor. They are still looking into some of his activities for possible criminal charges, but then he is a Democrat, so that's just OK, eh? As an Independent who hates Political Parties, I proudly cast my vote for Stevens because he was the genuine article.

Alaska is not like other places. Republican and Democrat don't mean so much locally. A very good man who has done more for Alaska and Alaskans than anyone else died today while on a fishing trip. That's all there is too it. Democrats and Republicans alike will mourn him.

When we go fishing up here, it is to catch fish. Some of you folks are little beyond nutty to say the least. Sick might be a better word. Your self-esteem must be really low.

And for the HAARP fanatics, it is not near where this happened. Try a map. Are you even aware how big Alaska is? You just make it up in your heads as you go along, don't you?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
Hmm, Ted Stevens is dead... I'll just paraphrase Bette Davis when she was asked about how she felt about the passing of Joan Crawford:

My mother always said to speak good of the dead. He's dead. Good!

I'm embarrassed to be a member on the same board with you.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The OFFICIAL story will be the plane went down in bad weather...or due to pilot error and that will be the end of it...just another high profile coincedence.

there are no secrets...there is no alterior motives in life...
there are no conspiracies....and all humans should just tow the political line.

all religions are right...goverments always tell the truth...money does not spawn greed.

there isn't any secret or supressed technologies.

and your local MP only want to help his fellow man.

there are no starving people.
there are no unexplained mysteries.

so there is no need for this website.

because all is right in the world.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by DCPatriot

Are you saying that you wish Obama was the one in the plane crash?

Another thread perhaps?

2nd line.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
now being Moderators...i would think that a neutral stance would be more appropriate while the members hash things out logically.

We Moderators are members first, Staff second. We are not opinionless automatons. I think sometimes that fact is lost in the ATS shuffle.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
NASA confirms it.

www.nasa.gov...

RIP Sen Ted. Enjoy the series of tubes as they make you a hammock in heaven's palm trees. A change of climate for an old man from Alaska.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

fair enough...thanks for the response.

not to comfy with automons....

long as that was not an auto response

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by salchanra

You learn to block out the self-centered, egotistical oxygen depleters. Only the things they think are important are important. They don't have a spiritual bone in their body and simply have no concept of empathy or sympathy. It's a symptom of the screwed up society in which we live.

NOW, that being said, if Obama were on that plane, THAT would be a reason to party.

RIP Ted Stevens.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
And burdman30ott6 I didnt just put out baseless ideas. I posted links to the information I was reffering to. I was trying to be as fair and ballanced as pos. When I see something interesting, I think it is a good idea to share it and get others oppinions also, BEFORE making up my mind

And to be clear, I give my respects to the famillys of the dead.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by General.Lee

Hypocrite....

salchanra wrote:

I swear, the utter lack of love for human life on this site disgusts me. Some of you people make me sick. Let me know when someone you care about dies so I can rejoice at your sadness and misery.

And you seconded those sentiments. Partly, with this:

originally posted by General.Lee
They don't have a spiritual bone in their body and simply have no concept of empathy or sympathy.

THEN, you wrote:

Originally posted by General.Lee
NOW, that being said, if Obama were on that plane, THAT would be a reason to party.

What was the word used above? "Disgusting".

Hypocrite.

[edit on 10 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

i am tending to agree with you on this, something is deffo up with the mods at the moment, maybe the resurfacing of some dodgy accusations has got them riled, i dunno...

plus you cannot tell me that it is unreasonable to assume something is amiss when 2 huge thorns in BP's side are now dead in as many days

i'm sorry but to just shrug it off as coincidence seams silly, it is at least plausible...

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DeadpoolPete]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I predict that a lot of wealthy and well connected people will also be spirited away in the very near future, after all they can`t move them to safety all at once. Who says that the world is not facing a cataclysm, perhaps we should be mapping the new " missing " and start connecting the dots !

Perhaps that also explains the large scale removal of artifacts from Egypt, and would also point towards the rumours of looking for artifacts in Iraq, perhaps Iran has some additional pieces to collect, only time will tell.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Qwenn]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Now that is some fresh thinking. I will have to ponder on that for a while.
I was actually thinking a bit along those lines, but didnt want to get flaimed for out of the box thinking.

Again people this is a Forum for those of us with strange ideas. Just because we bounce them of one another does not mean we are married to them.

(that one is a bit far fetched, but you should consider ALL options (no matter how un likely) BEFORE making a decision)

How many times where scientists berated for saying the world was round? and it is?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by Come Clean

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Originally posted by Come Clean
That's crazy...Grown men don't go on getaways to remote lodges.

Who is reporting they were friends anyways?

So why, exactly, are there lodges? Are there a lot of teenagers going out to remote lodges? Is this a youth trend that I've missed?

Grown men don't go on fishing trips? Someone better tell my 70-year-old father and his friends, because they're apparently imagining all those fishing vacations over the years.

Is there a way for you to verify that your father does that? That he goes to remote lodges with his friends to fish? I knew someone would say that because it can't be proved. Thus it's irrelevant to the conversation.

Grown men do not go to remote locations to fish. Fathers take son's to remote locations to fish. Men don't take other men to remote locations to fish. I don't know what they were doing but I'm willing to bet it had nothing to do with fishing. Maybe they were going to fish but that was definitely not the reason for the trip. WHY? Because grown men don't go to remote lodges to just fish. And I'm not casting aspersions as to any other reason.

What I'm saying is they were probably up to no good. That's why they needed a remote location.

Come to think of it, he did always take that big cloak with the Eye-in-the-Pyramid on those trips...

Good job on the "I don't know..." followed by "definitely." So, you're admitting your complete ignorance, but your absolute lack of knowledge will not keep you from stating categorically that you know what they DIDN'T go there to do.

Grown men indeed do fish - for example, Come Clean appears to be trolling. Or he's completely delusional.

Wait...let me try this the right way:

I don't know Come Clean outside these past couple of posts, but he's definitely out of his mind.

Hey, that's awesome. Thanks for the insight!

For all I know he was the Illuminati leader. Who knows what he was going to do. What I know is this was a business trip and not a fishing trip. You telling me some 70 year old guy is going to cut holes in a FROZEN lake to fish? I'm sorry if you think a man who was convicted of felony crimes against society is somehow a purist doing the people's business. The guy wasn't caught into well into his 60's. He is no purist. He is a convicted felon.

You honestly think this capitol hill (lobbyist backed) EX Senator had a change of heart all of a sudden? He just wanted to go fishing with his best buds!?!? The guy tried to corner the market on logging. That's where all his loot came from. He sold Alaska out ot big business.

Where are the darned fishing poles then? The guy had an entourage with him. Who goes fishing with an entourage?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join