It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

all masons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

what!!!!! their is a spell check ? ha where is that located ?

also i have a dui and my DL is suspended would that get me black balled?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

let me ask you something what is your take on the nwo and illuminati what role do they play with masons if any

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

That is a very good question. My take on this, and it is my personal opinion, is that the two other organisations you have mentioned are contrary to my beliefs in the Craft and therefore have no place. However, it is not to say that the Craft may have been infiltrated and used as a vessel. There are many theories reagrding this and I sincerely hope it is not true. I personally have not come into contact with this.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

yes sir , they have they are all over the place thats mainly how they tell each other apart ,or if a co. is owned by a mason ,if you enter any small to or town you will see a board of all the frats that are part of that town , correct me if i am wrong archer ?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Thee lst tyme I lukt, it wus in Mikusowf Wurd. On der top lyne sumwere.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Normally, Masons cannot identify each other unless an overt sign is made. I found out, purely by accident, that a co-worker is also On The Square. Came as quite a surprise.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   

archer givin all the info you know on your guild ,would it be a positive gain for a rich family to infultrait your craft and use it for gain?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   

By the way, I hope that you do not object, but I have taken the liberty of adding you are one of my respected Friends.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

Thee lst tyme I lukt, it wus in Mikusowf Wurd. On der top lyne sumwere.

sorry witch post were you replying to ? you lost me on this one good fellow

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

no objections ,i shal ad you as well , and ty kind sir

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Wow, you really are pulling out the big guns. At my Lodge, which granted, is quite a small one, it would make no difference at all. In fact, if you follow the guidelines laid down in FM, it should make no difference at all as to what walk of life you come from.

Notwithstanding this, I would add that I am sure it could happen. There are people from all walks of life in the Craft and that private deals could take place. Then again, this is nothing to do with FM and whatever deals transpire is strictly between two individuals.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Thank you kind Sir. Assuming you are a Gentleman. If not, then Madam, I apologise.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

ya , i have the pittion with one signature from a mm,but i need a 2nd signature and i have been afraid to send it in cause i am worried about my dui

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

what is the "craft" and also lets say that have infiltrated your group what could be done what do you think the nwo and illuminati are also would you renounce membership if you were to discover actions being commited by the masons not just being commited but encouraged, from what you know are the masons and illuminati at odds

[edit on 9-8-2010 by truth_of_truth]

[edit on 9-8-2010 by truth_of_truth]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Freemasons know that real information "can't" be known! If real information could be had by everyone, it would immediately become worthless. Information, by its very definition, implies IGNORANCE and EXCLUSIVITY. They require ignorance in order to be informed.

There are three ways to lie: by deliberate mis-statement; by leaving out relevant facts; by adding irrelevant facts. Freemasons use all three.

*******36*******
******3435******

*****313233*****
****27282930****
***2223242526***
**161718192021**
*09101112131415*

Like the pyramid with the eye above, you see that it is easy to hide a top echelon in an organisation as the Freemasons!

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Schrödinger]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher

Thank you kind Sir. Assuming you are a Gentleman. If not, then Madam, I apologise.

well my left hand tells me i am a gentleman ,any objections?!?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

None whatsoever. LOL

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

To engage in any such activity and be condoned by the Lodge would be contrary to the pledges made by a FM. As such, if I was to be aware of any such divergence from our code of ethics, and should it be actively encouraged by other members, I would feel honour-bound to A. Report it to the Grand Lodge B. And/or offer my resignation.

Does that answer your question?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

i thought so! lol check your u2u ,i am off to slumber ,but first i believe thanks is in order .....so ty sir for your kind ness and ill see you around

likewise to you to truth ,thank you both

until next time

Nephi

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

yes it has tanks for all the help ill be sure to contact you and because you and Neph have been such great sports i have added you on my friends thingy lol and there is nothing you can do about haha ha well im off to bed also long night of learning new things tires the mind

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join