all masons

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

after reading this theard it got me thinking about how many masons are actually on ats so im asking all masons to please respond and explain what are the benefits to spilling the beans on your masons brothers wouldnt that put you in danger or is this just a giant disinfo campaign lets discuss and lets try and keep this civil

if you are and wish not to state publicly u2u me

[edit on 9-8-2010 by truth_of_truth]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i was just reading that my self interesting

Nephi...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
From what I know most masons have no idea that there is inner secrets, and the ones that do will not admit it. Your are definately not gonna get a straight answer to your question because answering your question would be admitting that there are these secrets. I would just suggest doing as much research on freemasonry as you can. Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs has a good amount of info in it about freemasonry to start.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Good Intentions

every anti persons out there think they have a good account ,and its sad

Nephi...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

I am a Freemason. We do not betray our organization or our fellow brethren by "spilling the beans" as you put it. Loyalty and keeping your word and obligations are everything in this society. A Mason could be expelled for that. No one wants that. We like it where we are.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Probably a Freemason started ATS just to keep track of all you antis. lol We got your number. hahaha And address and email and everything ...

Just messing with you. We have better things to do. However, I do find ATS amusing.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Methos777

I am a Freemason. We do not betray our organization or our fellow brethren by "spilling the beans" as you put it. Loyalty and keeping your word and obligations are everything in this society. A Mason could be expelled for that. No one wants that. We like it where we are.

heh, well so much for that , but ditto ,and we sould have both kept our lips to the east on this one

Nephi...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
you find these types of theards allover ats "im a freemason and here is the truth" granted some of these might just be people playing on the fear but there has to be a shred of truth in all of this so let me ask again on anything that you have ever read on ats in regards to freemasons do believe or think that is plausible in your mind what has been shared or discussed

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Well for 1 I dont think we'll be seeing a 33rd degree or past Mason come along on ATS let alone have him "spill his beans". Keeping secrets is a weird thing. Gives a man the illusion of power..

@Methos & Neph

Yeah you guys should have kept "your mouth's to the east". How is it constructive to come out and acknowledge that you wont be shedding light on this thing?

All secret organizations should be banned, to much dirty sh*t being thought up and kept a lid on.... Hmmmzz... How can one even say this with certainty?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by faceoff85
Well for 1 I dont think we'll be seeing a 33rd degree or past Mason come along on ATS let alone have him "spill his beans". Keeping secrets is a weird thing. Gives a man the illusion of power..

@Methos & Neph

Yeah you guys should have kept "your mouth's to the east". How is it constructive to come out and acknowledge that you wont be shedding light on this thing?

All secret organizations should be banned, to much dirty sh*t being thought up and kept a lid on.... Hmmmzz... How can one even say this with certainty?

here is my point and ill shed some light ! , i am not a mason however do you see how easy it was for me to act like one? i think alot of people do play off the fears of other people on here and the whole subject of mason is way over rated . people fear what they dont know and fill in the blank with what ever takes their fear away ....need i say more ?

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

which is why i wonder how many if any actual masons are on ats its easy to say as methos said we are not allowed to talk about it and not actually be connected in any way shape or from to the masons

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

he is playing the roll too look at his 2nd post , people who are truly masons ,knowing whats going on and how they have a bad rep do you think they would rly post ?, would you post ? if you were under the same code?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
and besides how could they prove it ? ...i am not an anti mason my self infact i have a petition with one signature on it ,but i am still trying to figure out if its the right thing to do , i am very intrested in the mystic side of it and all the other stuff ,well it is what it is i guess ,

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

very true we are always very skeptic and if someone would say that hey im a mason what proof could he show us im pretty sure there here i just doubt now that they would even touch this theard lol i wouldnt

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Your questions are noted. It is not unreasonable, for those that are not Masons, to ask such questions. As has been said in many threads before, we are not a secret society but a society with secrets. We believe in tolerence, charity and morality. I have no personal agenda through Masonry and have not intention of using my membership to gain an advantage over others.

Please, for those that would like answers, take a look at this site. It is based in the US, so there will be slight differences regarding British FM.
It is available to non Masons, so please feel free.

www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yeah guess you really proved your point NEPH.. Its to easy to come out and claim anything you want. reminds me of one thread made by a child making some radical claims... Its hard to see the forest with all these trees poppin up.. still a collective effort can really make a difference, however tiny it might be... props for the effort OP

@ TheLoneArcher

I understand that you at least claim to have a positive intent with your membership but the way I understood it is that the upper echelons of freemasonry is where the dirty secrets are being kept. Effectively keeping lesser "minions" out of the loop as to the real deal behind it all..

[edit on 9/8/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

i hear you , i look at it this way ,if what people say is true about them ,and the nwo and such ,what could we do ? ,i have thought about this and done alot of research i used to be like alot of people on here .. i was on the wagon if you will, but i noticed i kept running into a truth about nwo and that was this ,if we had a nwo would that not be good for the world? it would stop hunger and the list goes on ..ill tell you that if "they TPTB" are creating this nwo ,welll my good man they are doing it in a way that would have the least amount of life lost ,think about how much more people would die if it were exposed ? now think about how many lives can be saved if their was a nwo ? ...all i know is that so many people talk about making a change and i see nothing but the nwo steping up ..but i still keep an eye out just in case i am wrong i still have my concerns such as freedom and all that good stuff ....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Isn't the NWO all about population reduction? in order to have a decent life for the leftover population, TPTB feel that the human populace needs to be thinned out right?

The conspiracy's surrounding the NWO are both numerous and damn controversial. Where there is smoke, there is a fire...

I dont think the NWO will be a good thing to happen to humanity.. if anything its gonna be responsible for a huge divide into 2 camps of people... the ones rooting for a NWO and the ones fervently trying to fight it off...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

im going to assume that you are a lower level mason, you may be nice and believe in morality but let me ask you this what makes you think that the higher ups believe in that too reminds me of a theard that i ran into about a person i cant remember sayin that there where two factions of the illuminati that are actively in battle with eachother, but whats not to say that some of your brethen are corrupt and are tryin to do whats best for them and there society then the people who live outside of it is not reasonable to say that if they where to gain control which i think they do have some form of it that the people who are not with them are considered sub human for not knowing what they know

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

ive always wondered about the nwo and if it would be that bad i believe that in the future if we can make it there without blowing ourselves up that a one world community would be in the best interests of humanity wont be no need for war because we are all from the same place which is the reason why there is war and racism because alot of us still believe in race instead of looking at the big picture we are all from the same rock and we mybe be diffrent in appearance but we are all essentially the same we could focus all our resources and helping mankind instead of destroyin venturing into space and what not i believe we should already have a colony on the moon and should be in the process of building one on mars but because we are still fighting stupid wars amongst eachother we have set ourselves back 100's of years back i guess it all comes down to the way it will go down with the nwo

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join